The Camping Trip

Story Info
After their first encounter, three men had their second.
1.2k words
4.33
10.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After John, Gabe and Jim had their encounter in the restroom at work, they decided to plan a guys weekend camping trip. The three men met up at noon on Saturday and loaded their gear into Johns car and headed to the local state park.

The hour long drive consisted of small talk about work, but each of them anticipated what was about to happen on this little trip. You could feel the sexual tension between the three of them.

Soon they were at the park and they made the hike to a secluded camping area. As the men started setting up the tent and fire pit in the summer heat, shirts began coming off and their bodies started glistening with sweat.

After camp was set up, the men stripped down to their underwear and took a dip in a nearby creek to cool off. When they emerged from the water, their wet underwear clung to their bodies showing off each of their bulges. They couldn't take their eyes off of each other. Their hormones were raging.

They went back to camp and made dinner. Each guy was just as horny as the other two.

When they were done eating the three of them layed on a blanket under the night sky. John was laying between Jim and Gabe, all three were still in their underwear. As they layed there side by side, the men moved closer together until their arms and legs touched each other.

Jim made the first move and started rubbing Johns smooth chest. Gabe turned on his side and watched his buddies for a moment. He then decided to join in and started licking on Johns nipples. Jim began kissing Johns shoulder making his way to the bend of his neck. John turned to face Jim and the two of them started to kiss.

At that point Gabe took off his underwear and removed John and Jim's for them. All three were sporting rock hard cocks. Jim began to suck Johns dick as Gabe and John made out. After a few minutes Gabe made his way down to help Jim service Johns uncut cock. As one sucked Johns dick the other sucked his balls, then they would switch. Taking turns having his thick cock in their mouths.

While Gabe tested his gag reflex on Johns cock, Jim got between Gabes hairy thighs and started sucking on Gabes full balls. Gabe layed back and John took Gabes veiny cock in his mouth. As Gabe layed there enjoying the attention, Jim spread Gabes legs and moved from his nut sack to his hairy gooch.

John seen what was happening and lifted Gabes legs giving Jim access to Gabes hairy hole. Gabe tensed up as Jim lightly lick his hole for the first time. Gabe soon relaxed and Jim buried his face in his hairy ass crack.

Still holding Gabe legs up, John decided he wanted his ass eaten, so he straddled Gabes chest and put his ass in his face. Gabe started kissing Johns ass cheeks. Then using both hands he spread Johns ass and started eating it.

Jim took a break from Gabes ass, layed next to him and watched him working over Johns hole. A couple minutes later John got up and let Jim have a taste of his sweet ass. While Jim munches on his ass, Gabe licked up some of the precum oozing from Jims throbbing cock. After getting a taste of his man juice, Gabe started sucking more from Jims dick.

John stood up so Gabe could get on top of Jim in the 69 position. Their hairy chests and stomachs rubbed together as Gabe slobbered all over Jims cock and face fucked Jims mouth.

John watched Gabes thick ass bounce up and down while rammed his cock down Jims throat. He couldn't resist and soon began eating Gabes ass, wanting to do as good of a job on his hole as Gabe had done on his.

Before anyone could shoot their load they decided to take a break from the blow jobs and rim jobs. The three of them layed side by side caressing each others sweaty bodies and passionately kissing.

John interrupted the make out session and told Gabe and Jim that he wanted them to fill his ass with their cocks like they did the first time they were together. Gabe layed John in the blanket, raised his legs and started eating Johns ass again, getting him ready for the two cocks he was about to receive.

After his hole was ready, Gabe beat his rock hard cock on Johns hole a couple of times before he slid his fat mushroom tip in. John took a deep breath as Gabe shoved his entire 6 inch uncut cock in his ass. At first Gabe slowly slid in and out of Johns ass. As his hole adjusted Gabe began to pound his ass.

While Gabe gave John what he asked for, Jim got on top of John in the 69 position and the two of them gave each other head.

Gabe gave Jim his turn to stretch Johns hole. As Jim fucked John, Gabe knelt down behind Jim and started rubbing his cock up and down his ass crack. Jim leaned over and relaxed as Gabe placed his leaking tip on his hole. He used his precum to lube Jims tight asshole and inch by inch slid in him.

Gabe fucked Jim while Jim fucked John. After a few minutes John and Jims asses needed a break. John told Gabe it was his turn. Gabe got on his hands and knees. Once again John ate Gabes thick ass.

John grabbed some of the precum leaking from Jims cock and started fingering Gabes ass to loosen him up. Once John felt it was loose enough he slowly began inserting his uncut cock in Gabes hairy hole. As his hole was being stretched out for the first time, Gabe let out a deep moan.

After John had all 6 inches in Gabe, he waited a minute to let him adjust to being opened up. Gabe was breathing heavily and moaning as John fucked him doggie style. Gabe wasted no time and started sucking Jims meat.

Jim and John swapped position. Jim slid right in Gabes ass and began pounding him. John took his place in front of Gabe, he pulled back his foreskin exposing his dick head. Gabe opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. John smiled as he ran the tip of his cock down the length of Gabes tongue until he hit the back of his throat and Gabe gagged.

After Jim took his turn in Gabes ass, he pulled out and shot his load on Gabes ass and back. Jim told his buddies that he wanted to eat both of their loads. Jims cock had hit Gabes prostate so much that he was the first one ready to shoot.

Gabe stood up with his throbbing cock pointing at Jim. Jim didn't hesitate to start working Gabes swollen tip until he started squirting his thick cum into Jims mouth and he swallowed every drop. John pushed Gabe out of the way because he was about to explode.

Jim grabbed Johns balls as he guided his hard cock into his mouth. Almost immediately Johns cock started pulsating as he shot his load down Jims throat.

Wore out from the fuckfest, the three men collapsed on the blanket under the stars. They cuddled each other and occasionally kissed until they fell asleep.

The next morning as the sun rose the men woke up and began packing up their gear. They all agreed to start planning the next trip.