How It All Started

Story Info
An invitation by the guy I so fantasized about.
1.7k words
4.55
5.9k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen when John invited me to go with him to his parents cabin in the woods, it would be just him and I alone for two whole nights. I secretly always had a thing for John so it worried me being alone with him in his parents cabin. There was no way I could say no in case my wet dreams just might come true.

John was older than I was, he twenty one when I had just turned eighteen, he gave me a card for my birthday with an invite to his parents cabin for only him and I alone. I was pretty sure he knew how I felt about him, and I was sure he knew I was not into women. John himself rarely dated, but did hang out with Cindy once in a while, Cindy and I never got along.

John was six foot two, one seventy five pounds, a full beard, broad chest, tight abs, and a bulge in his pants that made me drool. John protected me from any and all bullies in town and around school, they all knew I was John's friend and they were not to harm me in any way. John and I spent so much time together, he was at my parents home every chance he had.

He would have dinner at our place almost every single night, home to sleep then back at mine for the day on weekends. He never once spent the night, even though I asked many times, he always said he had to go home, or move in. He and I played video games, talked to each other a lot, he told me everything about himself, even how many times he jerked off in one day.

We packed up the car with groceries, and yes beer and wine, the drive was about an hour and a half, of course I let John drive my car there, this way I could sit and watch him as he drove along. I loved to just sit and watch him, he would give me a sly smile every now and then. He reached over at one point and put his hand on my leg, my cock immediatly started to get hard.

John smiled as I tried to cover up my engorging cock, I figited in my seat as I tried to cover up my rock hard cock. I looked over and John too was getting harder by the second, but he was in no way trying to hide it. He actually smiled at me, I so was infatuated with this guy, but I had a hard time to take my eyes off of his stiffining cock.

Once we got to his parents cabin we unloaded the car and put the groceries in the fridge and cupboards, we opened windows to air out the place then he and I would go down to the dock and lay in the sun. I loved being this close to him, both of us our shirts off just in shorts.

John decided to jump in the water and suggested I join him, he quickly dove in and swam out to the floating dock. I dove in right behind him, he and I got up on the dock, there was no way to hide my cock and balls in these shorts I had on.

John laid back on the dock his cock growing in his tight shorts, I lay beside him our shoulders touching each others.

"Glad you came with me Billy, I wanted us to be here for a long time now, but it was better we waited."

"Thank you for inviting me John, glad you and I get some alone time."

John turned on his side and put his head on his his arm, he and I both staring at each other.

"Billy could I, would it be okay if I? If I kissed you?"

"I would like that very much John, but you have to know you are my first real kiss."

John leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, the kiss was dry and kind of awkward.

"Billy can we try this again? Pretty sure we can do better."

I just stared at him, I so wanted him to kiss me and so much more, John got on top of me and held my head in his hands. His touch was incredible, the kiss magical, fireworks were going off inside of me right now. To feel his body on my own made me so hard and so close to orgasm, John rolled us over so I was on top and he held me close to him.

I ran my hands all over his body, this was one of my fantasies, to feel his hairy chest, to squeeze his pecks. John's cock was so hard and so big, he and I removed our shorts and lay there tangled in with each other, his lips pressed to my own. I ran my hands down to his cock, it felt even better than I could have imagined.

His cock eight by five, uncut with a tight foreskin, his hairy balls hung they seemed so full of cum, needing to be drained by me. I held his cock, I slid down so I could see this magnificent cock up close, I knew I had to taste it. I peeled back the foreskin, the head glistening in the sunlight, my tongue went to his cock John almost screamed as my tongue made contact.

Seems I may be his first as well, I knew I would take my time, I would savour and enjoy this, I took his knob in my mouth and ran my tongue all over his slick knob. John was pulling at his hair, he would grab the back of my head then grab his own hair and pull. I slowly sucked his cock into my mouth, this being my first I did not want to gag or sound like I was not enjoying this right now.

I never wanted to take his cock out of my mouth ever again, I needed it in me, he had to feed me all he could feed me. His balls pulled in and his cock twitched, the first volley hit the back of my throat, the rest inside my mouth. I slurped and sucked and swallowed every single drop he could muster, he pulled me off his cock so sensitive.

He got on top of me and pressed his lips to my own, he and I made out, his cock never even went soft, he was ready for another round in no time flat. John took my own cock and sucked my knob and jerked me off, I blasted all over myself. John and I kissed once more then decided to go inside the cabin, I would make dinner.

He and I sat and ate, trading looks over and over, once done eating, I cleaned up, he sat at the table and watched me as I got it all put away.

"Billy could we do that again and maybe some other stuff too?"

"What did you have in mind John?"

I said with a sly smile, like I did not know he was staring at my ass the whole time.

"Just thought maybe you might let me put it in you."

"John I have never done that before, but I would let you."

He came up to me at the sink and pulled me in for a kiss, his cock rock hard and ready, he pulled his shorts off and there he was standing there in front of me naked and hard. He reached over and pulled mine off as well, he turned me and ran his hand over my ass cheeks.

"Damn you have a great ass Billy, I so want to put my cock deep inside of you."

"I want that too John, but let me go get ready first."

I would shower then I would douche, I read on how to do it so I would be clean for him, John got in the shower with me. He was all over me, I knew he wanted to put his cock inside my virgin hole, and because it was him I would let him. He and I dried off then he took my hand and walked me over to the bed.

He laid me down and got on top of me, his cock was rock hard and dripping precum like crazy, John had some lube, we slicked up his cock and got as much inside of me as we could. I had him lay on his back and I would ride him. His cock felt like a giant steel pole being rammed up my ass, I had put my fingers in but nothing else.

Once the knob was in I relaxed and his cock slowly slid inside of me, I had about three quarters of his cock in me, and I started to pull up, back down and slightly deeper. This actually felt really good, having his cock inside of me was making me feel even more horny than I was before we started this.

I was slamming my ass down on his big cock and I wanted more, I wanted his cock in deeper, I wanted it harder. I had to have him inside of me, I wanted his cum in me, John soon was breathing hard, his balls tucked in he squirted me with a huge load of cum. Still I rode his cock, I wanted more, I had to have it inside of me.

John grabbed my own cock and stroked out a load out of me, I kept his cock inside of me the whole time. John never softened, his cock like a steel bar, I wiped the cum off of him and asked if he could shoot another load in me. He smiled and shook his head yes, he flipped us over and now he could control his cock inside of me.

John fucked me gently at first, but he knew I wanted it deeper and harder, I had to have his cock and cum inside of me. John lasted a bit longer but he quickly shot yet another load inside my ass, he pulled out and lay on the bed beside me, winded and worn out he needed to recharge.

I knew I had to have more, I wanted more and more cock inside of me, I really liked John but I needed more than he could give to me right now. He and I snuggled in and would soon be asleep, I half laid on him, my only thought was having his cock back inside my ass.