All Comments on 'The Camping Trip'

by TheJoker33

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
submax19submax198 months ago

Very fun story! Can’t wait to read more about the camping trip. Very sexy!

WittyUserNameWittyUserName8 months ago

Very nice first story! I look forward to seeing how the weekend unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i love it!!! more stories to 'come' ;)

DunkirkDunkirk8 months ago

They need to get 1 more cock involved to get her air tight.

TheJoker33TheJoker338 months agoAuthor

Everyone, thank you for all the likes and comments. I am currently writing the second part to the story, it will be slightly different from the first part as the first part was originally written 5 years and it was never intended to be posted publicly. So I am making some changes going forward to make it more suitable as a actual story so to speak.

@submax19 I'm glad you likethe beginning and I hope you like what comes next.

@Anonymous thank you, definitely more stories to come.

@Dunkirk, you never know what might happen.

@WittyUserName thank you for the push to submit my story, I certainly hope that you like what happens over the weekend.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Use a spell check please: thier should be there, kneelled should be kneeled. Yes a good first attempt. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Hmm! Auto correct stuffed up my comment below, thier should be their!

TheJoker33TheJoker338 months agoAuthor

@Woodencav, I wrote that about 5 years ago and didn't really care about spelling as it was never intended to be published for viewing on such a huge scale as Literotica. The subsequent parts to the story should be better when it comes to spelling and grammar, although I am by no means perfect at either.

TheJoker33TheJoker338 months agoAuthor

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that Part 2 has been submitted for review and should be out in a couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fun! Before we met, my now-wife was in a similar situation but after fucking each one in turn she took both guys in her cunt simultaneously, rather than 2nd cock in her butt. The other women did show up later that day, so she had to share.

MomoTheGreatMomoTheGreat5 months ago

I would have preferred a little more build up before jumping right into the sex. Still, it was a very good short story. Definitely made me wet! Looking forward to reading part 2!

01JETMECH01JETMECH5 months ago

Good first story. More of a build up works better “for the masses”. Maybe also include an introduction of the people at the beginning. 1st person instead of someone telling the story of the people. You have a hidden talent, now just explore it. :)

Campus77Campus77about 2 months ago

A fun time was had by all. Yeah, a little more character development in the beginning would have built up a connection with the participants, but as it went on, it worked as a good sexy story. Looking forward to more.

hilto1972hilto197225 days ago

Ticks all the boxes well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheJoker33@TheJoker33
I just wanted to give everyone a bit of an update today on March 27th, 2024. The Camping Trip series will be wrapping up shortly with two more chapters two come. If you like this series and it's characters then no need to fret at it's ending. I intend to start a new continuin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES