All Comments on 'The Camping Trip Ch. 05'

by TheJoker33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

5 stars as usual. Good stuff---keep writing. Thanks.

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 2 months ago

Nice! I enjoyed part 5! I loved the beginning; I'm definitely jealous of someone who gets to wake up with a nipple in their mouth! :P The parts with Lexi were amazing, and a pleasure to read. The incest was very well done. Smart of you to put a warning at the beginning!

Campus77Campus77about 2 months ago

A good followup on the series. Having Lexi finally exposing her desire for her brother was extra special. That

Rob was enough of a man not to get upset made me happy. The tease at the end says there will be more tales to come. Certainly with the four of them and probably with Lexi as well. I keep watch for the next chapter.

MomoTheGreatMomoTheGreatabout 2 months ago

Awesome! Nice to see you posting again! Incest really isn't a big turn on for me, I certainly wouldn't let MY brother stick it in me, but the sex was hot! And I loved the reference to Lexi. She's amazing! Thanks for a great story, and I hope to read more from you!

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 2 months agoAuthor

@goodshoes2 thank you so much for the 5 star rating, I appreciate it. I'm glad you like the story so far and I hope you like what is to come in the final chapters of The Camping Trip.

@WittyUserName thank you very much for your kind words. Your praise and comments mean a lot to me and I greatly appreciate you being there to help me along this journey. I agree, who wouldn't want to wake up sucking on a beautiful girls nipple! I did my best to pay homage to Lexi, by no means could I ever do her the justice that you do. I thank you for suggesting that I use her name and general likeness for a new character. I am glad that you approved of her representation. The incest part of the story was difficult for me to write and I did my best to be as tasteful as possible. I give you the credit for the warning as it was your suggestion.

@Campus77 thanking for the great comment. Introducing Lexi, Dan and Rob was a challenge and a needed freshness to the story and I wanted it to be done tastefully in a way that I could see a sisters love for her brother progressing in the heat of passion. Lexi's husband Rob acting they way he did towards his wife and brother-in-laws incest was more due to the fact that I like typical Hallmark endings, even though incest wouldn't ever be on Hallmark. The tease, yes there is still a few more chapters to go and I certainly hope that you like them. As far as the return of Lexi... she will most certainly return in the next series that I intend to write following Ashley and her friends adventures. I have already started writing Chapter 6, so hopefully the wait won't be as long as it was for Chapter 5 to come out.

@MomoTheGreat thank you, I like that you felt this chapter was awesome. It was good to post again. Unfortunately life took some unexpected turns at the beginning of December in my family, but things are returning to normal again. I fully understand, incest is not a turn on for me either. Although I can understand how these things can happen, sometimes we can't choose who we fall in love with. My decision on including incest in the story was a tough and well thought out, as my intent was to expand my base of followers. Whether it was a good decision or not, time will tell. All I could do was approach it tastefully and hope for the best. I am glad you like the reference to Lexi, WittyUserName is my favorite author on Literotica and I will be forever greatful to him for allowing me to use her name and likeness. I agree Lexi is amazing! I am glad you liked this chapter and there will be more to come in the future.

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 1 month agoAuthor

Just wanted to let everyone know that chapter 6 has been submitted. So be on the look out for it in a couple of days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheJoker33@TheJoker33
I just wanted to give everyone a bit of an update today on March 27th, 2024. The Camping Trip series will be wrapping up shortly with two more chapters two come. If you like this series and it's characters then no need to fret at it's ending. I intend to start a new continuin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES