The C&s Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Digging deeper and sorting out roles.
16.6k words
4.59
5.6k
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers

Taking A Break

The entire crew, all four of us, are going back to Bellingham from Friday through Monday. We've been up here the better part of a month without a decent break. Keith and his apprentice Brad pull out after work on Thursday. Aaron has some work to do this evening before we head back and he's in the office at our place working as I prepare our supper. His work and my kitchen work wrap up at about the same time and he tells me from the kitchen entryway, "That smells really good. You know that you're spoiling me, right?"

"That's part of my job, taking care of you and spoiling you."

"Well, you're doing a good job at both. Maybe you need a raise? I mean, you are working every day on the project and taking care of this place. That and doing all the cooking is a real job. Tell you what, just keep track of the time you spend on cleaning up the place, doing the runs to town for shopping and all the cooking time. Fair is fair."

"I really don't mind doing it Aaron. I kinda like taking care of you."

"I appreciate that. But I'll feel a lot better if you let me pay you for your time. Look, you need the money and I need what you're doing here."

"Okay. Thank you, and I'll do my best to earn every dime. Come in and sit down, supper's ready."

As we eat and talk, Aaron says, "You know, since we're going to be in Bellingham for a few days, I was wondering; I'm part of a private social club. It's something a bunch of us started a couple of years ago. It's a place where guys like us can get together without worrying about what straight folks might think of us. Basically, it's a gay bar with a theme. You think you'd like to go out on a date with me?"

"Sure! That sounds interesting. I've never been to a gay club. Why is it a private club?"

"Well, it needs to be private because there are usually — what's the best word — let's just call them presentations or performances on a small stage that are explicit sex acts. In other words, there are usually a few couples who go onstage and have sex. The whole idea behind the club in the first place was to create a safe place for — well, for guys like you, to be able to see other guys like themselves doing the things we all crave. What we wanted was a place that might make a person feel safe and feel good about the fact that many others have the same kinky desires. It was a way to help people not be so isolated. Does that make sense?"

"That sounds really interesting. So they actually go all the way in front of other people?"

"Yep. A lot, I'd say most of it, consists of blow-jobs. The name of the club is The C & s Club, and that stands for Cocks and suckers club. Mostly we put it together for the many cocksuckers. As a group of men who like to be the more dominant ones, we felt that many cocksuckers had no safe and easy way to explore their need to get on their knees and just suck to their heart's content. All they had was the random hook-ups and crummy bars with glory holes in the back."

"So, I guess you're my Cock and I'm you're cock-sucker, right?"

"In simple terms, yes. But, there isn't much that's simple in human relationships and in the human heart. There's other terms that get used; Top and bottom, Dom and sub and such. But I think you've got the idea. But just to be clear, I think you and I are beyond those simplistic terms. We can play with them, but not everyone has the same connection we share."

"Would you like for me to go on the stage with you?"

"I think I'd like you to go watch and then decide if that's something you'd like to do. You could meet and talk to some of the other cock-suckers and see how they feel about it. And they're not just cock-suckers, they're people like us trying to figure out life. But, the main thing is; I think you'll find that once you do get on your knees and take the cock while others watch — some, maybe most, of the subs say it really made them feel more accepted for who they are. They feel affirmed and appreciated and such. And that's the main rule; no one is forced and no one is shamed. This isn't a topic you and I have discussed much; but Shannon, you are a cock sucker — you're a bottom. Don't be ashamed of that, it's the way you were meant to be. And men like me need you — just like some men need a wife. Can you tell me how talking about this makes you feel?"

We had been picking at our food as we talked at first, but now the food is forgotten. Aaron's question seems to sear my brain as I try to absorb all he has said. As his words play over in my head, I feel the answer between my legs while my brain struggles for acceptance of this reality. On an impulse I stand up and look at my man. "I can't think of the right words to answer — I think I should show you."

The fork stops halfway to my mouth, and at his words I lay it on my plate. Shannon steps to the side of the table and slides his T-shirt over his head and drops it to the floor. His eyes are on mine — I watch his fingers tweak both pink nipples until they are hard and flushed. My eyes follow his hands downward to his pants, I glance up to find his eyes still on me — I look down again just as he finishes unzipping. With his thumbs Shannon strips both work pants and underwear down to his knees and stands back up in front of me. Again our eyes connect and together we look down to his erection. Instead of words, Shannon's body answers my question. "So, that looks like a yes to going to the club?"

"Yes. I want to go out with you. I love the sound of doing what you described, but I don't know if I have the courage."

"Shush, you don't have to decide now. Let's go and you can see. At the least, you'll get to watch some other cocksuckers getting a big dick between their lips — and I'll be by your side all night. In fact, we made a rule that a cocksucker initiate is never forced and it's up to him if he wants to join and participate. We started out with a two visit limit. Our idea was that we didn't want it to just turn into a strip joint for non-members. Over time, we relaxed that to give unsure guys more time to come with the Top and get more comfortable. But, every cocksucker has to have a sponsor who is a Cock and a member. This is a private club, all of the members have been vetted. It's not like some jerk is going to get in and cause a ruckus or bother anyone."

"Does anyone ever get fucked on the stage?"

"It started out as an idea for cocksuckers. But yes, there have been couples who wanted to share a little more. I was skeptical at first, but once I watched a few I knew it was a good idea."

"I think I'd love to see that."

"Who knows, maybe we'll get to see that. There's a sign-up sheet, but it's not real formal and mostly it's spur of the moment situations where a couple get's up to share onstage."

"I'll go with you Aaron. Thank you for asking me — I guess this will be our first date then?"

"Yes it will be, and you'll get to see me dressed in something besides Carhart coveralls."

Our supper is only lukewarm now, but it still tastes good and we settle back to finish eating. I'm still naked and have no plans to get dressed again tonight. Little by little I'm becoming more comfortable being a nudist and a queer — Aaron is like a horse whisperer to me. He never forces anything, but his words calm the waves of fear and doubt that have been raging inside for as long as I can remember. I still fear that he might yet find me too skittish — too fearful to be the kind of mate he needs and seeks. But my desire for him is a reason to push aside those fears of judgement and condemnation from people I don't even know — from people who don't know me and what it's like to be me. In the end, I have to follow my heart and my intuition ... all I want is love and a soulmate and a life just like everyone else.

Aaron helps me clean up the kitchen. We throw away anything in the fridge that might spoil and get things buttoned up for an early start in the morning. I wish I could get back down to Tacoma and check on Clair and Mom, but I've been in touch on the phone and things seem to be going okay. Maybe next time I can go see them. Aaron's voice brings me back from my thoughts.

"Let's go get a shower and get to bed."

I'm getting used to being naked. It's really freeing for some reason and plus, I'm enjoying the attention I'm getting from Aaron. I walk from the kitchen sink to the entryway that he's leaning against. His eyes are on my exposed sex and I feel my arousal begin again. I get a hint at how a woman feels from such an admiring look. The more time I spend with him, the smaller I feel — not just in a physical sense, but on a deeper plain — an emotional plain and a sexual plain. Words defy my need to understand, but the best word seems to be; submissive. I feel myself surrendering some nebulous, indistinct part of myself over to him — it's a good feeling, a willing surrender into his strength. That these moments of doubt about this surrender are becoming less frequent and easier to banish — makes me eager to dive deeper into them.

I love our showers together, and not just because we're naked. It's also different with Aaron because now it is also sexual — actually, everything with Aaron is sexual for me. His words about mounting me and breeding me being put on hold until we get back to Bellingham have never left my thoughts — and tomorrow we're going back to Bellingham. I know he wants it and I know I want it — that means I know I'm going to get a cock in my pussy very soon. Again his words bring me back to the now ...

"You're really hard again Babe, what on earth could you be thinking about?" I see his shy smile and embarrassment, he has no idea what he does to me.

"Well, I'm the only one naked — so maybe you're hard too?"

"One way to find out — come over here and get on your knees and see for yourself."

I take the rug from the side of the tub and fold it to kneel on. I'm getting more proficient in getting his clothes undone and setting his cock free. When he's wearing these work coveralls it's even easier — undo two shoulder straps and down they go. Aaron steps out of them and I pick them up and fold them to put in the laundry sack. I look up as he finishes his shirt and throws it on top of the coveralls. Still on my knees before him, I can see he's getting hard even with his underwear hiding the goods. To see the real beauty, I slide his briefs down and they join the pile of dirty clothes. I can smell him already and nuzzle a kiss on his thigh just next to his hanging balls. The heat and sweat of another work day only amplifies his manly scent as I kiss the base of his cock and take in another deep breath. With my mouth still on his flesh, I lift my left hand to his cock and rub it on the side of my face. I sit back and watch my hand lovingly stroking his hard shaft — looking up to his eyes without breaking that connection, my lips finds the tip of his cock. With his eyes smiling down to mine, I bathe his length with my tongue until the musky curly hair tickles my nose — back and forth I bathe his cock with lips and tongue. I'm lost in a dream world when his words bring me back ...

"Lean back and let me see you."

I do as he asks and follow his eyes down to my own sex. It's hard and standing out from my body.

"This is what I was talking about earlier — Cocks and cocksuckers. Shannon, you're a natural born cocksucker. You get hard from sucking me — I get hard from you sucking me. See the connection? This is the freedom I want to give you — I want you to embrace this part of who you are — be proud of the pleasure you give me, and don't be afraid or ashamed of your own pleasure. Come up here and give me a kiss and a hug."

He has again whispered the words I needed to hear — and I do hear them. His arms pull me into a bear hug, he even lifts me off the floor for a kiss. His tongue pushes into my mouth and I suck it. When he sets me down and lets me go, I breathe again and look up to him.

"You understand now?"

"I do ... it feels good. Thank you for being so patient." Aaron's smile tells me all that I need to know. Together we get into the shower and wash one another until the hot water runs out — even the cold water feels good for a short while. Then it is time to get out and go to bed.

Aaron falls asleep before I do — I find comfort in the sound of his breathing, and his warmth where my leg touches his. We're both tired after a hard week of labor. The intricate nuances of navigating this relationship also requires attention and the energy to keep things moving forward. It's a relationship that seems to be growing into something more significant — I think both of us know that the coming days will be days of change. I fully expect that I will be bred by my man in the coming days. I fully expect to get on my knees on a stage and suck my man's cock to completion in front of a bunch of people watching. I know Aaron will be my guide in all of this and I am committed to following him down that path. But I walk two paths, I am also committed to my sister and my mother. I've saved my wages and will send most of it to them when I get back to town. Finally, after arranging my thoughts again, I just listen to his steady breathing and close my eyes on another day.

*****

A Break From Work to Learn New Skills - Friday

We're up with the dawn, grab a quick bite of food, make a pot of coffee to go and hit the road. Aaron drives and I sort of doze off and on as we settle in for the hour or so drive back to Bellingham. Once we get on I-5, the road noise and some rough pavement rouses back to life.

"How was your nap?"

I smile at him, "It was pretty good until we got on the interstate. How you doing?"

"I'm good. Having you next to me in bed makes me sleep better."

"I was thinking that same thing last night. You went to sleep before me and I laid there listening to you breath. It felt really good to be laying there with you Aaron."

"That makes me happy to hear you say something like that. I'll be honest, I've never felt a real connection with anyone before ... not like I feel with you."

"Does it scare you? I mean, you're like my first. I get a little freaked about feeling like — I hate to even say it."

"You mean that maybe you're falling deeper than you realized you would?"

"I guess that's it. I've never even had a real girlfriend, much less a boyfriend."

"Do this; Try not to over think it. Don't get caught up in words — words like love. Just ride it like a wave and see where it takes you. In other words, try to live in the moment. Just hold that moment in your hand and ask; does this feel positive and good? Listen to that inner voice. I think that's the only way forward Babe."

"How do you feel about us Aaron?"

"I feel really hopeful about being with you. And I'm doing exactly what I just suggested to you — I'm taking each day and each moment as they unfold. I think if you look back, it's been one good moment after the other since we first met." I glance over and see that he's thinking about all of that — I'll just leave him with those thoughts for awhile. But after a few minutes of silence I have a desire to be closer to him. "Why don't you put our coffee cups away and fold this center console up so you can lay your head on my lap. I bet you can think better that way and be more comfortable too."

"That sounds like a great idea."

With my head resting on his thigh, I feel more relaxed almost immediately. I can smell his scent again and feel his warmth — it's like I can feel his life, his energy. Thoughts begin drifting after awhile ... an image of Aaron standing over me as I kneel at his feet takes shape — we're at his club, on a stage. I feel my dick awaken from this imagined moment. I hold the scene, embellish and turn it in my mind — with my head on his lap, his scent in my nose and his hand lightly stroking through my hair — I resolve my desire to, not only go with him to the club, but to let this dream in my head become a reality. I'm going to service his cock in front of his friends.

"I want to do it."

"I thought you were asleep ... what do you want to do?"

"I want to suck you off at your club."

"You haven't even been there yet — what made you decide you want to do that?"

"I don't know — it just feels right. Like you said, hold each moment and look at it and feel it. At least in my mind, I want to do it. Or are there rules and stuff I don't know about?"

"No. There's no big list of rules. In fact, it's strictly up to the two people who decide they want to share their intimacy. Don't get me wrong. I'm honored and excited by what you just said — and I'm not trying to dissuade you. What say we do this; Go to the club tomorrow night with me and you can be prepared to exhibit your submission and love ... but; we agree that you have the time to look around, maybe there'll be another couple who will get onstage so you can see how it goes, and then if you feel like you're not ready, we put it off to another day — or never. The deal is, everyone who does this little exhibition has equal say. In order for it to be a beautiful moment, it has to be born of a real desire to get up there and do it on both sides of the deal. There are many club members who don't engage in much exhibitionism. They just like the company of like minded men."

"Okay, that makes sense. I doubt it's something I would have ever thought of doing before we talked about it. But honestly, it does turn me on to think that other people will watch me bring pleasure to you. Since we've talked so much, and also the things we've been doing — well, I know I'm a cocksucker now. I've also had my various fantasies over the years, but now I can look back and almost all of them were of me doing something submissive. Honestly, it makes me hard when I think about being a cocksucker for a man like you. I even like the name; cocksucker. I'm getting kinda hard right now talking about it."

"It's good that you can say these things — to be honest with me. I really do think that's a key ingredient in making things like this work. Shannon, just hear me when I say that I don't take you lightly — actually, I take you and what we've found together more seriously than anyone I've ever been with. You mean a lot to me Babe, and that's a new experience for me. And if I'm to be honest with you, hearing you say these things has sort of awakened my buddy down there in my pants too. So, we're in this together, eh?"

"Yes sir, together it is."

"Well, sit up cause this is the exit to my part of town — we'll be home in twenty minutes max."

I leave his lap and take a look at this part of town. I'm curious to see his house and how he lives. As we turn into a more residential area, I can tell already his place will be nicer than anything my family has lived in. It only gets better the deeper we go into the area until he finally pulls into a driveway with a gate blocking the way. Aaron pushes a button on a remote clipped to his sun-visor and the gate begins to open. We drive through a wooded area for a short way before the house comes into view — I've never been in such a neighborhood in real life, just seen it in the movies or television shows. It's not a mansion, but modern and really nice. Another button pushed and the garage door begins to lift ... and I guess we're home.

"Well, here we are. Hop out, grab your bag and follow me."

Aaron presses a button on a remote he took from the ashtray of the truck. When he notices me watching, he tells me it's the house alarms. Makes sense, no one around and this place so tempting for a thief. I had seen the warning signs on the gate. I do as he said and follow him through the house, it's clean and orderly just like the garage and I love the sleek modern style of both the house and the furnishings. Obviously, owning an electrical contracting business is profitable. Eventually I follow him down a hall to his bedroom.

yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers