The C&s Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing leads to another and we end up doing some cleaning chores around the house. We brought laundry home to wash and by the time we're done, it's near noon. "There's a farmers market downtown on Saturdays, you feel like going out and getting some lunch and seeing more of Bellingham?"

"That sounds like fun."

The rest of our Saturday is pretty laid back. I think I could have even stayed home and taken a nap. Throughout the afternoon my mind replays every moment of my deflowering earlier — my full acceptance of being his eager cocksucker — my full acceptance of spreading wide and having my butt opened. I know the butt-plugs will come next — and then his cock, and I am eager for all of it. My mind is divided between our relationship and taking in this new town as we stroll through the open-air-market enjoying being out in the fresh air. The music is good and the vibe is fun — I decide that I like Bellingham more than Tacoma. I see clothes and decorative art that makes me think of Clair and Mom. I have money saved up to send them, but I haven't cashed all of my paychecks yet. "Aaron, is there a place to send money down to my sister?"

"We can drop by my bank and take care of that. Do you know her bank routing number — we could just do a transfer."

"Yeah, I wrote it down before I came up here."

"Let's go grab some lunch. I know a quiet little place with a nice outdoor patio. Then we can go do a money transfer."

"I also need to cash my paychecks. They wouldn't do it at the store in Lyman — and, well, you've been buying all of our groceries and I didn't need any money."

"You should have told me. I never thought of it, my salary is auto deposited and the other two guys on our crew signed up for auto-deposits. Sorry, it just slipped my mind when I hired you."

"No big deal. Like I said, you've paid all the bills so far."

"Look, you're more than an employee and you know it. How much do you want to send them?"

"All together the checks come up to four-thousand, three-hundred and twenty dollars. I should maybe keep the three-hundred and twenty ... so, I'll send them four-thousand."

"Sounds good, and we can get you signed up for an account and auto deposit while we're at the bank. I'll be sure to get the paperwork to my brother so you won't have to worry about cashing checks up north. Do you need to call home to let them know money is coming?"

"No. Sis let her phone plan go — there's no way to call them. She said she'd use a friend's phone if an emergency came up with Mom. I wish I could call and see how things are going — I'll write them before we head back to the job and ask her to call me on her friend's phone to give me an update on things."

"Don't you think we should maybe figure out a way to get their phone service back? I mean, we could just buy a prepaid phone and send it. It wouldn't be fancy, but at least you'd be able to talk."

'That's a great idea — I should have thought of that. Can we do it today?"

"Sure, we can do it on the way to the bank."

Continued in Part 03