The C&s Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, this is much better sweetie. I think you'll look perfect in this one."

Aaron chimes in to rescue me, "We really appreciate your help. This isn't that big of a sale and you've spent all this time — we'll be sure that this is where we'll shop in the future."

"Oh, thank you for saying that. Everyone is going online nowadays and it's only loyal customers that make it worth opening the doors everyday."

"If we'd done this online I bet we wouldn't have a good fit. I'm a local business owner too, we all need to support our town."

"I look forward to seeing you both again." She's been repacking the two pieces she measured on me, she hands Aaron the medium size and puts the other back on the shelf. We follow her to the checkout and Aaron notices a display of braletts — there are some stretchy sports bra ones but in more exotic colors and patterns.

"What size would Shannon wear in these?"

"These go by bust size. Lift you arms sweetie."

I do as I'm told, and lift my arms. It seems I'm doing what I'm told a lot today...

"Thirty-three inches. Will you be using breast forms sweetie?"

Aaron see's the question on my face and says, "No, he's going to be a flat chested girl."

"Then you want to always make sure there isn't a bit of a cup that's sewn into some of these. These over here are basically flat panel construction, so they just conform to your body."

"Thank you again. You go on back and take care of your other customers and we'll pick out a few of these and be right up to check out."

After the owner leaves, Aaron asks, "Are you having fun?"

"You know, it's weird as all get out, but how could I not like her? And she treated us like we're just everyday normal people. I'd never have come in here alone, but yeah, I'm having fun. Are you?"

"Probably more than you — I get to watch you squirm. But seriously, I like being here with you. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am." We spend a few more minutes choosing a few tops. They're all fun to look at and tempting, but we settle on three that we both like.

As we walk to the front to pay for our purchases, I think back to his words; 'Just look at the moment and see if it's good or bad...' I have to say this is a good moment. When Aaron suddenly stops again, I see we're at the panty display. I don't even try to argue, I just set our other stuff down and lift my arms, "You choose the ones you want to see me in. You can hold them up to size them this time."

He accepts my challenge and first goes through one style to get the size figured out. "I'd say you're a size seven."

"You're the boss."

He smiles and nods in the affirmative and starts picking out some he likes and holds them up for my approval. I don't reject any of his choices, everything on the shelf is pretty. I stop him at six, "We better not get too many until I can try them on for size."

"Okay, that makes sense. This is fun, I haven't had this much fun shopping in a long time. Come on, let's go home."

Again, the total bill seems crazy to me. It's a bit uncomfortable seeing how easy money comes and goes for some people — it's always been less than enough for my family. I think of my sister and so want her to break free too. It all seems just crazy in a way. Here I am being spoiled and they're down there waiting for my mother to die. I should have gone down there this weekend...

On the drive back home, we're both pretty quiet. I think Aaron is more of an extrovert than I am. From what I've read, I'm more on the introvert side of the spectrum. I'm not a social cripple or anything, it's just that too much leaves me feeling drained of energy. I feel my eyes wanting to close now. But now it's just us alone again, which feels good.

We pass a nail salon and Aaron slaps the steering wheel, "I knew there was something else we needed to do today. I can't remember if I mentioned it, but the club has sort of a tradition that's taken root that the cock-suckers have their toenails painted pink. For new initiates like you, after we do our exhibition on stage, you'll be given a pink collar to wear and some of the other subs will probably take you back stage and clean you up and paint your nails. There's no strict rules or anything, it's just whatever happens in the moment. I wanted to get ours done beforehand. Maybe we can do that tomorrow."

"I always painted my sister's nails. I do a pretty good job, I can do our nails if you want."

"That's a nice surprise. Did she do yours?"

"Yeah, sometime. I'd only leave it on my toes though, and even then I was always careful no one saw me without shoes or socks on."

"If you see a store that might have the polish, I'll stop and we can get some. If not, we should have time tomorrow. I've seen the paint job some of the other subs do, it's not always the best."

I settle in for the drive back home to Aaron's place, keeping one eye out for a place to buy some nail polish. The whole way, we chit chat — but under all of that, I keep thinking about what this all means. I'm basically committing to be his boyfriend. I'm not opposed to that, it just seems like a big step or something. It means I'm choosing a gay life — I'm more okay with that now too. It just feels like a big shift in my life, I guess. As we drive in silence, I wonder what he's thinking — but don't ask. In the end, I give up trying to put all the pieces in a neat tidy row. The worst that can happen is I get fucked and he decides I'm not for him. But maybe it'll all work out too. I remember his advice again on just being in the moment and checking to see if it's good or bad — I can't say this is bad at all. It's just the voice in my head that always expects the worst. I really wish I could shut that voice up.

We didn't see a good place to get the nail polish. That's okay with me because by the time we get home, I'm pooped. The day was both fun and a bit stressful. Aaron seems unfazed by all the excitement, but I'm washed out. But we have to unload our purchases, and that leads to looking them all over again. I'm not surprised when Aaron asks me to try on the bodysuit. I have to admit, I'm anxious to see it too.

"Shouldn't I get a shower first?"

"How about sitting in the hot tub for a while? You can try on a few of your new clothes later before we hit the sack?"

"I saw the one out back through the kitchen window but didn't know if it was working. That sounds pretty good, for some reason I just feel wiped out. Too much excitement maybe."

I turned the heater on before we left, I thought it might be a nice place to relax after shopping. I don't like to shop much myself — it's a nasty necessity most of the time. I enjoyed today though — being with you made it a lot more fun. Come on, I'll grab us some towels and meet you out back."

The evening is turning cool as it usually does this time of year this far north. We remove the insulated cover, and I can feel the warmth of the water rise to greet us. I watch Aaron strip, as I do the same, then we settle in side by side and sink to our necks in the warm water. The hot-tub is as nice as the rest of the house, lots of jets and comfortable seats. We're in a seat that seems built for two and his skin touching mine is as soothing as the hot swirling water. The hand resting on my thigh feels perfect and I spread my legs a bit to let him know. Aaron takes the hint and cups my sex, leans to me and we kiss. I close my eyes and lean my head back on the edge of the tub as he fondles me and trails his kisses down my neck. As snapshots of our crazy day float in my head, I feel his warm breath and soft kisses on my skin — my erection grows and soon it is in his hand for him to feel and fondle. All my worries and questions of this day melt away — when he touches me like this, I always melt away and all my doubts melt away. In this moment all I want is to finally be his — I want his cock inside me — I try to imagine how it will feel. But I lay passive, I know it will happen soon — I trust the timing to him. His touch and the caress of the water are putting a spell on me — I'm drifting along with my eyes heavy and closed. In this moment I feel I belong here — I feel safe and I feel loved. "When do you think we can make love?"

His question pulls me back from my roaming exploration of his soft skin — his hard cock feels perfect in my hand. "Soon baby, real soon. We're going to use the douche tonight and I'm going to finger you. We can start with the butt-plugs tonight or maybe tomorrow. I don't want it to hurt on our first time. I want to slide inside of you and hear you moan in pleasure. It won't take long, you'll know when you're ready. But there's a lot of ways I can show my love for you until then. I think we'll start with the nipple pumps tonight too — you may have puffy girl nipples before you know it. You ready to get out? We can stay longer if you want."

"I'm ready. This was wonderful — I'm getting kinda spoiled I think."

"That's my mission, to spoil you and make it impossible for you to ever want to leave."

I get up, and before Aaron can move I sit in his lap facing him with my legs straddling his — the length of his cock is pressed up in the crack of my ass. We're face to face and it's my turn to lean forward until our lips meet. This kiss is the kiss of lovers, deep and long. His arms encircle me and hold me tight. Our kiss softens, but does not break — his hands lightly dance on the bare skin of my back, raising goose bumps in the chill air and making my nipples harden. When our kiss ends, I lay my head on his shoulder and just feel his chest rise against mine with every breath. I think I could sleep right here and be perfectly content.

"Come babe, let's go inside and get ready for bed."

It's been a busy day and we're both beat. We brush our teeth at the double sinks in his bathroom. I finish first and pee one last time before we go to bed. Aaron watches me while finishing brushing. I see the smile in his eyes at this newest intimacy we share. Curious, I wait to watch him pee. As I watch, I wonder what it's like to have a bigger than average size cock like his. It seems like it would be kinda nice, but also a lot to stuff in my pants. Oh well, I have what I have and that's all that I have. There's no shower in his bedroom washroom, so we walk together down the hall to the big bathroom. I think the day has caught up to us both, I know I'm bushed. We wrap it up pretty quick even though I think we both want to keep doing more.

Tonight, it does turn out that we're both too tired for anything but sleep. Our new toys and pretty clothes will have to wait until we have more energy. The busy day was a lot, and the hot tub just soaked out the last of any energy we had left over. A bit of cuddle and snuggle, and we both drift away into sleep.

***

Saturday Morning - Our Big Day

Being used to waking up early to go to work, both of us toss and turn in bed hoping to get a little more shut-eye — but to no avail. Finally, Aaron puts an arm around my body and drags me across the short span of sheet to his side. "Good morning. Did you sleep as good as I did?"

"I never woke up once. But I think I could stay here in bed with you all day."

"As nice as that sounds, we should probably get up. You need to try on your clothes, and some of the sexy stuff."

"Yeah, I know. I'm not much of a fancy dresser, but I don't want to embarrass myself or you with all your friends watching."

"I've still been thinking; We could go casual, or we could go really big. It's no secret that you're pretty effeminate, so be honest, how do you feel about playing that up a bit? I mean it's one thing between just us, but I want you to feel comfortable with other people watching. And remember, it's not too late to say no. We could just as easily go meet some of my friends, and just check it out."

"Yeah, my lifelong curse. I've tried lifting weights and exercising, it helps but I still don't look very manly. But I'm not sure I understand about playing it up?"

"That just means that under your man clothes there is that really pretty little bodysuit we bought? By playing it up, I just mean that would highlight and emphasize your more delicate features. It's just a thought, but since you said that you have already experimented with your sisters things — well, I just wanted to put it out there as an option."

"You think it'd go over okay at the club? I mean, is it okay for the cocksuckers to dress feminine?"

"A lot of them have a fem side to their personalities and wear panties, that's not uncommon. I don't mean that you should wear a dress or anything like that. I was just thinking of maybe something like the bodysuit — something that goes under your clothes, but when the clothes come off, instead of just panties you'd have some sexy lingerie to show off. Says the same things as panties would, just a bit louder. It's your call though — it's your body and your feelings that count."

I think about it and try to feel it — what do I want to say and feel on that stage tonight? I quickly realize that there is no place for me on that stage if I'm going to let my doubts go up there with me. It either go or don't go — it makes no sense to go if I don't believe I'm a cocksucker in love with my man. A crazy desire takes shape in my thoughts. "This is going to sound crazy."

"I'm okay with crazy — what do you need to say?"

"Okay, I figure that there is no reason for me to even get on that stage if I'm not committed to being your cocksucker — right?"

"Absolutely. If you're having doubts, we won't do it."

"No. That's not what I'm thinking. Aaron, I need to experience it — I want it to feel real, a part of the real me. I need to feel what it's like to have something hard up my cunt — sometimes when I play with myself, pussy or cunt is the way I feel about my hole. I mean, I know we're going to do that at some point —but wouldn't it help to make dressing in the stuff we got yesterday more real if I could actually know what it feels like to be a bottom? Would you mind if I cleaned myself good and you can finger me and maybe put one of the toys we bought in me? I just want to be certain and have it locked into my head that I'm really as gay and that my feminine side is as real as I think — I need to be fucked Aaron, it's the only way I'll know for sure that this is really me."

I'm a little taken back by how strongly he's expressing his feelings— he's usually more passive. But I'm thrilled that he is opening up like this. "I don't see any reason to not do that Babe. I respect you even more for probing so deep to find the answers you need. Let's do it so you can be sure the whole thing is real for you."

"Thank you. I know I sometimes overthink things, but this should be fun right?"

"It should be. And if it isn't, then you'll know. I think it's a good idea and easy enough to do. Are you ready to get started or do you want to get some breakfast?"

"Let's drink some coffee, seems that always makes me need to poop in the mornings. That's the idea, right? Get it all cleaned out."

I can't help but smile, he's smart and so bloody cute. "I'll go start the coffee."

"I'll read the instructions on the douche pump."

***

The coffee worked it's magic, and now we're going through the steps of the douche. "Okay, I think it's pretty clear. You wait outside, it's kinda embarrassing and I don't want you to see me."

"Okay. Just holler if you need me for anything. Don't forget to put some of the coconut butter on the tip so it slides in easier. You should finger some up inside too."

"I know. It may take awhile. The instructions said to do it until it's all clear — and that instruction video we watched said to finger myself and do a smell test. This makes me think having a girl pussy would be a lot easier."

"Don't stress out, you may never get cleaned out if you cramp up with stress."

"Ha, easy for you to say — maybe you should douche before you fuck me?"

"I think I best leave you to yourself."

The grin on Aaron's face and the whole situation makes me see the humor in all of this. Common sense tells me this is just the jitters of the inexperienced. I fill the bulb with lukewarm water, apply the lube to my hole and the tip of the douche. I finger myself for a minute or so, then step into the shower. It slides in easily and I squeeze the bulb, the feeling of fullness and warmth inside isn't bad at all. I clench my sphincter closed and slide the shower door open, step out and sit down on the toilet. After all my nervousness, it's ridiculously easy. Repeat three times, put some lube on my finger, finger myself and take a look and a sniff — all clear.

I walk into the kitchen in search of Aaron and another cup of coffee. I see him on the patio and join him out there. His yard has great privacy, so outdoor nudity is no problem and I'm feeling like some sun on my skin will feel good.

"Well, how'd it go?"

"It's really easy. I was just freaked out a bit doing something like that — I mean, it is a pain in the ass." We both laugh at my silly pun and I sit down in a lounger across from him to sip my coffee. I catch him checking me out between my legs and feel the thrill of knowing he desires me. He glances up to find me watching him, winks and gives me a smile. I'm definitely feeling that he's the man here and I'm ... I'm something smaller.

"I really do think this is a great idea Shannon. It's important that you understand your own reality in everything we do together. It's something I would have never thought about, and it really drives home to me the differences in the experiences between us — between the top and the bottom. I want you to promise to always make me more sensitive to what you're feeling, okay?"

"I will. I want that to work both ways though — you probably have secret needs too. I want to be open to hearing those and working to meet them.

"I hear you Babe. Not to sound dramatic or corny, but we should look at this like something more than a casual thing I think. I've never been a fan of casual sex and what we have is what I've always imagined was out there. But the closer we get as we go forward, the more entwined we will become. I think we both need to make sure that's a commitment we want, and if it is we need to keep it in mind."

His words make a part of me soar, I get up and walk over to where he is sitting and kneel in front of him. "I love what you just said, and I agree one hundred percent." He takes my hand and our eyes speak their silent words again, I lean over and take his cock into my mouth and begin to suckle him to full arousal. I tease him until I feel his need reach the boiling point — I pull away and leave his cock alone standing stiff against his belly.

"Suck it Babe, I'm almost there."

I lean over him and take him into my mouth again and suck until I feel his pending need — I pull off and watch his sex quiver in it's abandoned urgency.

"Are you torturing me for earlier? I need to come Babe."

"No, I'm not torturing you, I'm priming the pump. I'm not going to get you off until tonight on the stage in front of all your friends. I want them to see the man sized load I suck out of you. You're going to have to suffer a little for this show too."

"I could always rape you."

"Yes, you could easily rape me — but I know you too well to be worried about that. No, in this, you need to do what I say. I want everyone tonight to see that my man is the biggest stud in the stables. And I want them to see me for what I am — your cocksucker."

I see when his shield goes down and lean over to lay my head on his chest. His heart thumps a steady beat in my ear until his nipple catches my attention. I shift myself closer and suckle it, enjoying the pleasure of it growing hard between my lips. We stay there connected until my knees start to ache on the concrete. I raise up again to look him in the face, "Didn't I douche so you could stick something up my butt? We have some training to do for tonight as I recall."