The Carpet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He meticulously defiled my entire face. First by squirting a generous amount of spunk onto it, then by using his still hard dick to rub and cram his sperm into the few nooks and crannies his initial ejaculation had missed. When he eventually let up, several wonderfully humiliating minutes later, he stepped back and leaned against the nearby wall.

"Jeez, you're an even bigger slut than I remembered," he gasped, completely out of breath.

"Yeah, well, I've had a little help in that department," I admitted, figuring now was as good as time as any to put my plan into action.

"Oh?" he replied, giving me a surprised look.

"Help me up, I need to show you something," I said, reaching out my right hand, as I slowly sat up. Cliff took my hand and gently guided me to the kitchen sink, where I splashed some water in my face, diluting the haze of spunk it was covered in.

As soon as I could see out of my eyes again, I picked up my boots and put them on, then headed for the back door.

"Wait, you're going out like that?" he asked, shocked.

"Relax, there's no one around," I replied as I stepped out, "Besides, I've lost more clothes to this thing than I care to remember."

"What are you talking about?" he asked, confused, as he followed me down the garden path.

"You'll see."

I stopped about three meters shy of the puddle and pointed at it, "There it is."

"Yeah, that's about where I buried it," he replied, still bewildered.

"Watch this," I grinned, still feeling quite raunchy.

I slowly walked up to the puddle, taking up position right at its outer edge. With my feet far apart and my hands on my hips, I waited. Curious -- and probably thinking I was crazy -- Cliff looked on. A few seconds later, the look on his face changed as the puddle suddenly started overflowing inexplicably, swiftly engulfing both my feet.

Then, the liquid started flowing up my legs, in small flows.

"What the..." he whispered, stumped, as he came closer to get a better look. To his astonishment, the liquid went straight for my cunt, crudely pried it open and boorishly penetrated me -- just like that. From zero to full, impersonal penetration in three seconds flat.

"Sweet Jesus," he whispered as he gawked at the scene.

"Oh," I sighed and moaned as I closed my eyes.

"It's... it's... fucking you?" he stammered.

I gasped as the liquid also forced its way up my ass and whispered, "In... both holes!"

Intrigued, he leaned in to take a closer look at my ass, quickly noticing that I was telling the truth.

"What the fuck," he gasped, "This is... weird, but so fucking hot."

Feeling incredibly raunchy, I grabbed his shoulders and gasped, "You wanna see it fuck me in all three holes?"

"Fuck yeah!" he blurted out.

Slowly, I sank down to my knees, pulling Cliff down along with me and bent forward on all fours. The liquid continued fucking me in my ass and cunt, but now also started running up both my arms, heading straight for my mouth.

Realizing Cliff was watching me closely -- and my face in particular -- I kept my lips pursed tightly. As I had hoped, the liquid didn't take no for an answer and simply forced its way into my mouth, filling it just under four seconds. As with my other two holes, once it was inside of me, it swiftly assumed a phallic shape and started using me in that hole as well.

"Fucking hell," Cliff gasped, reaching for his flaccid cock, "Do you mind if I jack off to this? Fuck!"

Although he had cum only minutes before, he was very excited all of a sudden and enthusiastically started tugging his soft dick. Despite his renewed lust, I seriously doubted that he'd be able to get it up again, so soon.

But once again, I had clearly underestimated Old Pinky's powers of persuasion and determination. Not satisfied with merely abusing my three holes, the liquid swiftly made its way up Cliff's legs, heading straight for his balls and dick -- and started enveloping them.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, as he took his hand off his dick and happily let the liquid do its thing, "It... it feels like a pussy!"

So, the puddle didn't just know its way around a cunt. Judging from Cliff's reaction, it was pretty adept at pleasuring cocks, too.

As I kept my eye on the scene, I noticed that his dick was growing at an impressive rate. Cliff continued to moan and grunt, gawking down in disbelief at his own crotch. Suddenly, his eyes shot open and he let out a high-pitch shriek. I could only assume that the liquid had found another hole to penetrate...

"Wha... oh fuck... oh my god," he screamed, overwhelmed by lust and pleasure. His dick was as big and as fat as I had ever seen it -- and turning darker red with every passing moment. Barely seven seconds later, Cliff convulsed, violently jerked his pelvis forward and spurt a massive amount of gooey sperm smack in the middle of my slut face.

Apparently, fucking me in all three holes at the same time -- and thereby forcing me to breathe through my nose -- wasn't degrading enough for the puddle. No, it saw fit to manipulate Cliff into giving me one of the nastiest and biggest facials I had ever taken. Well... from a real person that is.

Once Cliff's spectacular climax was over, the liquid didn't just retreat from his crotch and ass, but also -- quite unexpectedly -- receded from my three holes. Frustrated that I still hadn't cum, but at the same time thankful that I hadn't been treated worse, I got up, helped a bewildered Cliff get his bearing and then guided him back towards the house.

As he walked into the living room and slumped down on the couch, I walked up to the kitchen sink and washed his enormous load off my face. Then, I joined him on the couch.

"What the hell just happened? What was that back there?" he asked.

"I'd better start at the beginning," I whispered as I took off my rubber boots and turned towards him, now completely naked.

I started off by telling him how I had acquired the carpet, back in the day. The first subtle indiscretions... discovering that it could produce cum and how I'd started swallowing it. Cliff, intrigued and fascinated by my story, probably felt slightly overdressed and started taking off his clothes, as he listened on.

I continued telling him how I'd become a downright cum-addicted whore, swallowing the stuff by the gallon. Once he was fully naked too, he slowly put his hand in between my legs and started fingering me, just like that. Too horny and raunchy to play hard to get, I didn't object and told him how I'd sucked my employees' cum -- including his -- out of the damned thing, for months.

He actually got me off a first time while I was telling that particular part of my story. I kept on yapping incessantly while I climaxed -- mainly because it made me feel downright silly. For many more minutes, I kept spilling the beans. I divulged every sordid little detail, every slutty thing I had done to and because of Old Pinky.

By the time I had gotten around to my most recent indiscretions with the puddle, I was well on my way to having a second massive orgasm.

"You're such a whore," he gasped as he continued finger fucking me rough and deep.

"I know," I groaned, as I glanced down at his cock, which was slowly getting back up again.

It was hard to say whether his sudden display of improved virility was thanks to the puddle's influence or to the pill he'd popped earlier. It didn't really matter. I simply extended my hand and wrapped my hand around his growing shaft.

"Don't..." he hesitantly whispered.

Confused at first, I asked, "Why [gasp] don't you [moan] want..."

But then I caught on.

"You're [moan] going back [moan] out there [moan] aren't you?" I panted.

"Right after I get you off again," he grunted, "That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Bastard," I grunted, feeling the onset of my second climax.

"And [moan] are you going [moan] to let it fuck you up your [moan] ass again?"

Surprised that I knew -- and that I had the nerve to confront him about it -- he just looked at me for a moment and then admitted, "If that's what it takes!"

"Shiiiit," I whispered, as I started convulsing, "Would you [moan] mind [moan] if I gagged on [moan] your erection [moan] in the [moan] mean [moan] ti... oooooooh!"

I couldn't believe the filth that was coming out of my mouth. It was a testament of how fucking horny and raunchy I was feeling. Needless to say, that my second orgasm was significantly more intense than the first one.

When I was done cumming and quivering, we looked at one another.

"Did you mean [gasp] what you just said?" I asked, intrigued.

"Did you?" he returned the question.

"I guess there's only one way to find out, isn't there?" I grinned.

Cliff got up and walked back out, through the kitchen. A bit wobbly on my feet, but too curious and still too worked up to miss out on this, I followed him down the garden path, towards the puddle. With every step, I could feel the puddle's influence growing. Was I really getting horny... again?

By the time we reached our destination, both Cliff and I were fully aroused again -- and it showed.

Without the slightest hesitation, he kneeled down, right next to the puddle, facing away from it and leaned forward, getting on his hand and knees.

"It's different from the carpet somehow," I whispered, getting on my back underneath him, scooting upwards towards the puddle and his crotch, "I can't put my finger on it. It seems... I don't know... angry, more dangerous..."

"Menacing," Cliff replied, looking straight down at my twat.

"Yes, thank you," I whispered, maneuvering my mouth directly underneath his giant erection, "That's the word I was looking for. So, you feel it too?"

"Yes," Cliff replied as he carefully laid down on top of me, forcing his cock down my throat and then putting his face right against my twat, "It's not just lust... it's... malevolence!"

As I eagerly started gagging around his massive cock, he began licking my cunt. A few moments later, the liquid penetrated his ass -- I could tell from his adorable high-pitch shriek. His cock promptly got even harder than it already was and now really began clogging up my throat. I didn't really mind all that much, as long as I could still breathe through my nose.

While he licked and sucked the hell out of my clit, he fucked himself to another spectacular finish. He pulled out of my mouth at the last moment and let his throbbing dick veer up and down freely, thereby spurting globs of gooey cum all over my face.

"Son of a..." I shrieked as he creamed both my eyes shut with his first two volleys.

Then, he moved his dick slightly down and continued ejaculating in and around my mouth, forcing me to stop talking.

"Ohhh.... pppfffffff... mmmmmm," I whined, as he dragged his still cumming dick over my cheeks, nose and forehead -- all without the help of his hands.

When he was finally done producing goo, I got up from underneath him and ran both my hands over my face, scooping off as much of his cum as I could. Having nothing else to wipe them off on, I repeatedly ran my hands over my naked stomach and thighs -- transferring Cliff's spunk to those parts of my body.

Even after wiping down my face several times, I could barely open my eyes again. Luckily Cliff -- who'd gotten up in the meantime -- was there to take my hand and help me get my bearings.

"I'd better call Debbie... and let her know I'll be staying for a couple of days," he said, wrapping his arm around my naked body and escorting me up the garden path, back towards the house.

"Oh, will you now?" I chuckled.

"Face it," he grinned, "You need all the... help you can get!"

As we walked in through the backdoor, I replied, "I'll take your help... any which way you wanna give it to me. But as you've just seen, you've got some serious competition."

"Then I'll just have to take advantage of every opportunity, won't I?" he said, as he guided me to the kitchen sink, where I splashed some water in my face and used one of the towels to clean his cum off my stomach and thighs.

"Remember all those lunches we had in your office, back in the day," Cliff asked, casually, as he sat down at the kitchen table and grabbed his cell phone.

"You mean the ones where I'd spent forty minutes on my knees, sucking the jizz out of your balls?" I replied, lightheartedly walking up to him, while I replayed some of those fond memories.

"Those are the ones," he chuckled as he gently grabbed my hand and pulled me down to my knees. I got into one of my favorite positions and started stroking his flaccid cock.

"And will I be swallowing... or wearing your cum today, sir?" I asked, re-enacting one of our favorite little roleplays from back then, while he dialed Debbie's number.

"Right between your tits today, if you don't mind," he replied.

"It will be my pleas..." I started to reply but was roughly and rudely interrupted as a female voice answered the phone and Cliff pushed my head down, forcing his flaccid dick up my slut mouth. I knew it was going to take forever for him to get it up again, but I didn't mind. This was a nice change of pace from all the abuse I had gone through recently.

For minutes on end, I slobbered over his tip, licked his balls and flaccid shaft, meanwhile trying to drone out the conversation Cliff was leisurely having with his wife. He was lying, telling her that there were problems with the house and that the repairmen had bailed on me. He said that he was going to take care of the most basic and urgent repairs himself -- to help me out.

I had sucked and fucked Cliff so many times before that it hardly felt like cheating anymore -- even with Debbie right there on the phone. We looked into each other's eyes as I played with his cock and nutsack. He liked that. It made him feel king of the world.

I patiently waited for him to get fully erect again -- which took about fifteen minutes -- and even then, I really took my time and gave him a gentle, passionate blowjob. He kept Debbie on the line all throughout my performance. I knew he would. Luckily, she had a lot to say -- as usual.

Another ten to twelve minutes later, I could feel him shaking and quivering in his seat. He managed to keep his voice steady, even as he started convulsing intensely. I quickly aimed his dick at my tits, tugging the foreskin back and forth and made him spurt on my bare chest -- as requested.

Once I was wearing his goo -- again -- he wrapped up the call in a record time.

"This is going to be a fun couple of days," he sighed, smiling down at me.

12