The Casual Colonic

Story Info
Teah promises to show Hannah a new technique.
2.7k words
3.64
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Germaine entered Hannah's bedroom with a mug of hot green tea. Hannah sat up in bed and took the mug.

"Thank you," she said.

"How's your butthole feel?" he asked.

"It's not sore anymore. But, no small thanks to you trying to rip it open."

"I figured the tea will help get things moving."

Hannah put the mug on the table near her bed.

She gathered the sheets and bedspread around her waist to keep her legs and feet warm.

For some reason, even with the house heat on full blast, the chilly, bitter January cold was still lingering on the floor of her bedroom.

She had on her pink sleep shirt, black leggings, and on top of that, pink leg-warmers and thick wool winter socks. The warmth of her bed was one that she didn't want to leave, but she had to urinate.

Hannah headed to the bathroom.

When she opened the door, a thick, sewage-like acrid odor hit her in the face.

She gagged and covered her nose before she forged ahead into the Hazard Zone.

Sitting on the toilet with her head back, eyes shut, with her mouth opened was her mother Teah, stripped down to only her white full-cup brasserie with her legs apart, her feet arching, her heels raised and her glossy French pedicured toes dug deep into the mink rug.

Hannah sat on the tub edge while Teah moaned in defecation delight as a piping hot shit sausage with the circumference of 2-inch-thick climbing rope smoothed from her doggie-style door with loud piffs and siffs.

"That smells awful," Hannah said, reaching for the air freshener and spraying it in a circle over her head.

Teah smiled as the caca cobra broke off leaving the curled end of the poop goblin peeking out of her anus.

She breathed out and moaned deeply like her back was being massaged or her feet were being rubbed.

Teah was enjoying her bowel movement too much, and Hannah was becoming increasingly curious as to what strange method her mother was using.

"Are you okay?" Hannah asked Teah.

"Shh," Teah held up her hand. "Don't bring stress into this serene domicile."

"What are you talking about? It stinks in here."

Teah was doing a deep breathing exercise while she rubbed her tummy with both hands.

"Hannah, I've been waiting all day to do this."

"To do yoga while you take shit?"

Teah breathed again. She gasped sharply as more fecal bulk left her open orifice. Then, Teah semi-stood on her tippy-toes and turned her back to Hannah.

Hannah gasped in utter horror at the messy brown growth half out of her mother's blistered, elongated anus. The turd was curved downward on the end and reminded Hannah of a fudge-dipped macaroni noodle.

"Mom," Hannah said. "I don't want to see that!"

Teah sat down again.

"Dr. Angeles told me to get a colonic. You should have seen the gunk in that tank after my system was flushed out."

"Dr. Angeles is a damned pervert. He just likes to put his fingers into our buttholes."

Teah breathed out of her mouth as the terra caca train began moving again. She whimpered delightfully as plump, rectum-tickling poop oozed from her bottom to join the smooth loaves in the bowl.

"Yes," Teah said, rubbing her tummy.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

Teah came out of her trace-like state and glared at Hannah for interrupting her again.

"I'm using negative peristaltic waves from my bowel movement and turning them into positive energies to fuel my libido and bring me closer to orgasm."

"Mom, just rub your clit."

Teah ignored Hannah and slipped back into her trace that was her spiritually disciplined rectal ampulla-type yoga.

The pressure in her fecal storage facility had been back-building since Teah broke her concentration just to address to Hannah.

Teah gasped sharply, arched her back and threw her face up to the ceiling.

With eyes shut, Teah felt an overwhelming relaxing sensation of her internal anal sphincter that triggered the urge to finish defecating as a golf ball sized burst of creamy cum was about to explode out of her.

Teah's back crashed against the toilet tank, making Hannah jump back before a violent triad of off-white mucus dropped into the bowl and hung in thick dribbles.

Teah made a high-pitched noise before she slammed her thick thighs together and hunched over with her shoulder-length, gray-streaked hair over her face.

Hannah watched her mother groan, seemingly in great pleasure, before finally taking down her leggings and relieving herself in the bathtub with the water running to wash away her golden urine.

---------------------------------

As much as Hannah hated to admit it, she was truly jealous of Teah's mind-shattering poo-gasm.

Hannah had been playing with her sex toys all week, trying to imagine what her mother felt.

She had heard a plop in the toilet water that evening, and it wasn't Teah's poop. It was a vaginal discharge so thick, it made Hannah's heart leap in her chest.

Hannah would lie in bed on her back and play with her clitoris. She'd lay face down, ass up in the air and furiously shove a cyber-skin dildo into her rectum, but nothing could equal the experience Teah felt.

Now, Hannah was mad.

Hannah approached Teah in the kitchen. Teah was making macaroni and cheese from a family recipe.

"Teach it to me," Hannah said.

Teah had on her grandmother-like reading glasses with the beaded chain.

"It takes time to master."

"I can learn."

Teah put the baking pan in the oven.

"You have to get a colonic first."

"What's that?"

"That's when water is pumped into your backside to flush out all the junk that gums up your digestive tract."

"So, it's like a super enema?"

Teah sat at the table, looking over WIC registration forms from Community Regional Action Partnership.

"Hannah, it took me three days to reach that orgasm and you almost ruined it."

"I'm sorry. Just show me how to do it."

Teah sorted papers.

"Do you know Vince Bismuth?"

Hannah flashed back to the drug store bathroom, and then the hotel room, both recollections with a dick up her ass. Even sitting at the kitchen table, Hannah could imagine the pounding and feel the pressure.

"I've heard of him."

Teah thinned her eyes at her.

"I found his card in your room. I called him and he thought I was you. He asked if he could stick his penis into my rectum again."

Hannah lowered her head.

"Oh God."

"Is he the man you've been having anal sex with?"

Hannah exhaled.

"Yes."

Teah grinned.

"Does he have a big dick?"

Hannah smiled.

"Not really. But, it's enough to fill me up."

Teah closed a folder.

"Get a colonic and I'll show you the technique."

--------------------------

Hannah made an appointment to get her colonic on a Saturday, a day she felt wasn't busy at the clinic where Vince worked.

She wore black pinstripe pants, shiny black leather heels and a white blouse.

She arrived fifteen minutes early and was greeted by an older woman who loudly asked Hannah if she was here for her colonic.

Hannah was stung with embarrassment at first, then she saw Vince walk by with a clipboard.

Hannah signed herself in and sat in the waiting area. She was pretty certain that she had cleaned out her system so that no accidents would happen.

When the receptionist called for her, Hannah went to the back and was shown into a white room that was very modern in design.

Hannah felt like she was there to give birth, but the unease went away when the hydrotherapist greeted her.

"How are you?" Vince asked her.

Hannah recalled his meat stick deep in her rectum.

"I'm okay, I guess."

Vince pointed to a white gown on the table.

"Slip that on and we'll get started."

Hannah put her purse down on the nearby chair and stepped out of her heels. She unbuttoned her blouse and folded it neatly on the table.

Vince had the colonic machine warmed up.

He turned to find Hannah barefoot, undoing the front of her tight pinstripe pants.

She pulled the pants down over her huge hips.

She turned with her back to him and bent over as she took her pants down.

Vince was supposed to be checking the water level from the colonic machine, but the site of Hannah's derriere wobbling as she stepped out of her pants made him forget that he was at work.

It did, however, make him horny to know that he'd touch her butt again, this time in different setting.

With clothes folded on the nearby chair, Hannah put on the white gown and took down her thong.

She smiled and moved toward him with her black lacy underwear on the end of her pointer finger.

Vince took her black thong, put it to his face and inhaled. He didn't pick up any scent other than some mild popcorn butter at the strap that went between her butt cheeks.

Hannah turned in the gown with the ass out and got on the table.

Vince messed with settings on the colonic machine before he approached with a white probing device about the size of a No. 2 pencil (pun intended).

"This thing here," he waved the instrument, "goes into your rectum. Filtered water will be pushed through this tube until it flushes..."

"I know what it does," she cut him off.

"Okay then. You know the drill."

Hannah laid down on her left side and waited for the tube snake to enter.

When she felt her left butt check lift up, she relaxed and a huge gust of gas barked from her.

"Oh God," Hannah said. "Excuse me."

Vince got a whiff of Hannah's fumes and knew she'd been eating something with hard boiled eggs.

"Potato salad?" he asked her.

"Yes," Hannah said. "With chopped celery, green onions, diced black olives and ground pepper."

Vince inserted the probe and heard her moan. He started the water pressure on the lowest setting.

"Now, you're going to feel like you have to have a bowel movement. Just try to relax."

Hannah was very still and didn't make a sound.

Once enough water was inside of her, Hannah was asked to lie on her back with her knees up.

Her stomach felt like it had a bowling ball in it.

As long as she didn't move, she was okay.

Vince went to the machine and reset the flow.

Now, it was reversed.

Hannah started feeling the urge to push the probe out. But she hung in there, looking up at the ceiling, listening to the sounds of the machine.

Tiny dark morsels of her poop raced through the hose that was between her legs.

Vince came over and massaged her stomach while her colon was irrigated. She pretended like she was in labor and started breathing.

Vince looked down at her feet; her nails were glossy black with white tips.

"I heard you almost split down the middle when you had an accident at the spa."

Hannah recalled being on the padded massage table with that huge fecal booger stuck in her butthole.

"It felt like a boulder inside of me."

"Did you pass it there?" he asked.

"No," she said. "I pooped when I got home. I had to sit in a warm bath. You have no idea what it's like to have something like that in your body."

"Did it hurt?"

Hannah glared at him.

"What kind of stupid question is that? Hell yeah, it hurt. Nearly ripped my ass open. That thing felt like a billiard ball covered with sandpaper."

"Why don't you just start eating right?"

"It doesn't matter what I eat, Vince. It all goes to the same place. The problem is, I'm cursed with the digestive tract of a horse and the anus of a guinea pig."

"Is it safe to say your life's a fecal experiment?"

"I didn't think anything of it at first. I knew my mom could lay big turds, but I never thought that I'd be doing it too. I had my first big bowel movement when I turned sixteen."

"Ouch," Vince said.

"The turd was the size of avocado and it hurt like a bitch. After that, I laid rabbit pellets for a while."

Vince started powering down the colonic machine.

"How do you feel when you hear guys say that girls don't poop?"

"Guys like that are fantasy bitches."

Vince motioned for her to turn over on her side.

"What are fantasy bitches?"

"Those are guys who live in a fucking fantasy world where girls poop strawberry ice cream, piss sparkling cider and fart air freshener."

"I think most guys believe that," he said.

"The mere thought of a woman taking a dump causes them to bitch up and retreat into a fantasy world full of fake whores who hold their shit. Not me."

"I learned early on that girls do poop."

"Yes," Hannah proclaimed. "Women do. It's not nasty. It's natural. What's nasty are the bitches that it hold for days because they don't want to release it around a man. That's sick. She'll let a man fuck her up the ass, but she won't go to the toilet and release her bodily waste. Bitches are full of shit."

"All done," Vince said.

Hannah sat up feeling a bit lighter.

"Let me see something."

Hannah clinched her stomach muscles and bore down as hard as she could.

Loud sputters popped from beneath her cheeks on the table until brown ass sauce seeped out of her anus and wet her bottom. She got off the table leaving a Y shaped liquid poop discharge where she sat.

She removed the gown, forgetting that Vince was still in the room. She saw him put his clipboard on the nearby table.

"Wanna help me get dressed?" she asked. "Or do you want to bend me over this table and fuck me?"

Vince showed Hannah his dick.

Hannah turned with her back to him as he rushed in and shoved her against the table.

She was careful not to get near the area where she left her liquid poop signature as Vince thrust his pelvis at her nether region.

Hannah parted her legs with her elbows on the table, head down, not knowing which orifice he'd first venture into.

She found out quickly that Vince was in the mood for pussy and gasped when he entered, for she hadn't felt the fullness of a penis inside of her for some time.

Vince pumped his rod with his pelvis smacking against her plump butt cheeks.

Hannah's anus bunched up tight, because another mud flow was ready to unleash.

"Wait," she said.

"I'm almost there," he pushed.

"Vince, my dookie's coming..."

"I'm almost..."

He shut his eyes, tore himself from inside her to avoid the possibility of being a parent and jerked off as copious amounts of thick gonad gravy jetted from the tiny hole at the head of his phallus.

His semen wet her buttocks in sporadic spatters.

He moved away from Hannah, and just in time.

Vince heard what sounded like a toilet burping after a plunger had been used to clear the flow way.

Hannah shuttered, got on her tippy-toes and from between her butt cheeks shot a powerful blast of brown, morsel-mixed fluid.

Vince watched in astonishment as Hannah's ass literally vomited on to the white tiled floor.

Brown muck dripped from Hannah cheeks and into a poop puddle the size of a large pizza.

She stepped over the mess she made and, without cleaning up her messy bottom, put on her thong, her black pinstripe pants and stepped into her high heels.

"That was fun," she said, buttoning up her white blouse, feeling wetness of poop at the seat of her pants.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" he asked.

"I have to go," she said. "My mom's going to teach me how to take negative peristaltic waves of my bowel movement and turn them into positive energies to fuel my libido and bring me closer to orgasm."

Hannah's heels clicked on the floor as she walked over and kissed him on the mouth.

"You're welcome to come and watch."

"I've heard of that," Vince said. "That kind of orgasm may take a few days to reach it."

Hannah gripped his penis.

"Like the ability to hold your load, some things take time to master."