The Cathouse Caretaker Ch. 05

Story Info
Henry and Abigail date!! Whorehouse exposed!! Yikes!
3.4k words
4.74
5.9k
7

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning when Henry awoke he took stock of his sleeping beauty, Abigail. She was one of the most gentle, loving people he'd ever met. On the surface of things her profession obscured the depth of her person. He considered, more than he had ever before, how survival dictates how a person makes decisions in life.

Societally she was marginalized for her choices but in his eyes she was a precious, brilliant soul he adored beyond words. She came awake to him looking at her lovingly and said, "Either I've done something horrible and you're about to gracefully ease yourself out of my life or you really, really like me and can't find the right words."

He smiled, "Number two."

"Thank god," she said, "I number two you too."

Which made him laugh as she laughed with him.

"Take me dancing!"

"Take you where?"

"Dancing. Henry, all I do is work. I'd like to go out on a date and go dancing. Will you take me?"

"I'd love to take you dancing. I dance for shit but I'd love to take you dancing. How about I ask you formally? Ahem...Abigail?"

"Yes."

"Would you let me take you out for dinner and dancing?"

"Yes, Henry, as long as you don't try to take advantage of me."

"I promise," he said, stifling a laugh, "How's Friday night? You've got a couple appointments I can probably move and I can keep your calendar clear for the rest of the night."

"It's a date. And Henry?"

"Yes?"

"I really do number two you..."

***

When Friday rolled around Henry was still having a problem with rescheduling one person. Abby's regular, Mr. Fuck Spunk, was charged up and ready for more rough action at 6pm so they wouldn't be able to go until she had fucked him and cleaned up.

As hard as he tried, Henry couldn't get the immovable appointment to agree to another day. Unaware of the roadblock, Abigail came bouncing down the stairs to show Henry the new outfit she was wearing to the dance club. That was about 5:30.

She looked amazing and appeared to have been poured into the skirt and top. "We're going to have so much fun, Henry!"

"The guys are going to be staring a hole through you, baby girl. There's only one slight impediment."

"What?" she said flatly.

"Try as I might I couldn't get Mr. Fuck Spunk to reschedule so you're seeing him at six."

"Oh shit, Henry. He'll mess up my hair and it'll take me another hour to get ready."

"So, your boyfriend who adores you will wait patiently for his beautiful girlfriend to come downstairs and we'll go!"

"Oh I know you. You'll get off watching me service Fuck Spunk."

"I promise not to touch my dick the entire time you're with him, thereby saving it all for you when we come home tonight. How's that?"

"I'm getting to know you better every day and I say you can't do it. You're helpless when you're watching me have sex."

"Wanna bet? A hundred bucks!"

"You're on."

There was a knock at the backdoor and Abigail went to let him in. Listening to them, "Hey, Larry, come on in and let me go up and change."

'Larry?' thought Henry.

"No," said Mr. Fuck Spunk, "I want to fuck your hot little bod in that outfit."

"But, Larry..."

"No buts, I'll pay Henry and be right up. I'm gonna cum all over you." He grabbed her ass as she went up the stairs. "Larry!"

Pulling the bills out of his wallet, Mr. Fuck Spunk felt compelled, as most customers did, to tell Henry what he had planned for her. "I'm gonna fuck that hottie so hard she'll need to see a chiropractor."

"Have a nice time," was all Henry could ever think to say.

On the monitor Henry watched him handle her like a rag doll and as she predicted he went straight for her hair and throat fucked her, yanking her head relentlessly back and forth until he was hard.

When he finally let her up and unzipped the skirt there were already saliva stains on it. She set it aside gently but it would not be worn on the date. Then Fuck Spunk grabbed onto the front of her top and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. "Larry, godammit!! You'll pay for that."

"C'mon, bitch! Show me that ass!" and he pushed her face into the bed and mounted her from behind. Then he drilled her the way he said he would, his hand continuing to force her face into the bed. "Oh fuck!!" she yelled. "Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn..."

"Take my dick, bitch, take it!!!" She started to play with his dirty talk, now half mad about her clothes and half giving him what he wanted.

He took a tremendous swat at her buttocks, nearly knocking her off his cock. "Uhnnnnnn, you fucking prick!!!" she yelled.

"You know you like it, bitch!!! Want more!?!" He slammed into her even harder and she started to taunt him. "That's it, fucker?!?!"

Her bedroom next to Abby's, a concerned Candy stuck her head around the corner to make sure she was alright. Mr. Fuck Spunk saw her, "Get in here and strip, I'll pay double to fuck both of you."

Candy unhesitatingly undressed and walked towards the bed. "Ass up, head down next to Miss Thing here. Now the two of you kiss while I fuck your pussies."

Candy rather enjoyed kissing Abigail when the occasion arose so they went at it while he alternately penetrated them. "I have died and gone to pussy heaven. Not one but two delicious bitches."

Forty-five minutes into his hour he gave up trying not to cum, "I'm going to shoot my load. Both of you suck me off and then I'm going to cum on your faces."

They took turns sucking him and licking his balls and eventually he let loose with a stream of white cream that decorated their faces like a garland on a Christmas tree.

Lying there in a half coma Mr. Fuck Spunk waxed poetically about them. "From now on I want both of you bitches when I come here. I think I've officially graduated to two bitches."

Hardly cheap, he tipped both of them handsomely and left to settle up with Henry.

Scrambling around for some sense of decorum Henry said to him, "We hope you've enjoyed your visit here, sir."

"Have you looked at those girls?" and he walked out.

As Henry did the last formal office work of the day before leaving, Abigail came downstairs and fell into his arms crying. "He ruined my outfit. Why don't we just forget it."

"That's exactly what we're not going to do," he said with resolve. "You'd look beautiful in a burlap bag so go up and change your clothes. We're going to get something to eat and then we're going dancing."

She stopped crying. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm taking my girlfriend dancing on our Friday night date and that's it."

She hugged him, "Thanks, Henry, I number two you." They laughed and she ran upstairs.

"Oh wait," he called after her. She turned back and he handed her a folded bill. Here's the hundred I owe you," and she giggled all the way upstairs.

"That was sweet," said Lana sitting over in the corner of the room.

A startled Henry said, "Geez, I didn't see you. How long have you been sitting there?"

"Oh, since Abby came down. I've got an eight o'clock and I got ready early. So you never paid attention to me like that."

"Ya, I know. It's a work in progress but I'm getting better at it. And, too, I think that some personalities just don't fit together as well as others."

"Didn't you love me?"

"Yes, and I still love you. I always will."

"I was jealous. If you'd just talked to me like that one time. You picked her up and showed her how much you cared about her. It completely changed her spirit. I needed that sometimes."

"I'm sorry, Lana. I failed you. It still doesn't come naturally to me. I have to reason with my natural instinct of keeping everything inside."

"You must really love her..." said a melancholic Lana, leaving the room.

"Lana," he called to her. She came back and standing before him he wrapped his arms around her and she reciprocated, They held each other tightly until the knock at the back door and the arrival of Lana's 8 o'clock.

***

Henry and Abigail had a quick bite and went to the dance club. They rarely sat down and danced like it was a tonic for their fears and anxieties. The unsteadiness of life went on holiday and the music took over their senses and for the duration of the night they only had the rhythm of each other.

By the time it hit 2am, both of them were spent and sweaty beyond belief and they didn't so much sit in their chairs as sprawl across them. They looked at each other like 'What did we just do?'

"Henry, that was so much fun I want to start all over again."

"If I did that I'd be in the hospital," laughed Henry. He watched as her exhausted joy turned to tears. "What's wrong, Abby?"

"Nothing's wrong," she said through her tears, "I'm so happy..."

"Come here, my princess." She sat on his lap and he rubbed her back.

"You get me," she sobbed. "I'm only twenty-five but I've always worried I'd go through life and no one would ever want to love me."

"Look at me, my lovely friend," he said in a way that jarred his inner voice, "You are easy to number two." She laughed between the tears.

"No," he corrected himself, "you are easy...to love."

He held her with her head on his shoulder until the house lights came on and it was time to close. "Let's go home, baby." He picked her up and carried her to the car and they drove home.

That night when she shared his bed everything was different. She had always felt safe with him but this time she felt surrounded by love.

***

The following day was a hectic, steady parade of customers and all the girls worked hard to keep everyone happy and Henry worked extra hard to maintain order and handle the cash flow.

By the late afternoon there was a break and everyone took a collective breath. Lounging in the greeting room, everyone groaned at the knock at the backdoor. Ginger answered it and yelled out, "It's for you Henry!"

Approaching the door, "Edgar. What are you doing at the backdoor?"

"Just out for a walk," he said, trying to look past Henry, "and noticed a lot of activity back here and wanted to make sure everything was okay."

"Everything's fine..." and at about that moment Lana passed behind Henry wearing a bustier and fishnet stockings. She ducked down when she saw it was Edgar but too late.

"Maybe we should talk, Henry."

Henry nodded and waved him to the lawn chairs by the pool area. "So what's up, Edgar?"

"What's up is a steady stream of men coming and going through your backdoor and I'm worried."

"No need to worry, Edgar, I've got everything under control."

"I'm just concerned about Lana and the girls."

"Don't be, they're pretty good at taking care of themselves."

"We both know how guys can be."

"Edgar, I'll worry about the girls. That's my job but I need you to promise me this stays between us and you. Maybe we make some sort of arrangement in exchange for your cooperation..."

"What are you talking about? I was just saying that sorority girls are vulnerab...wait."

Henry felt dumb that he'd inadvertently breached the confidentiality. Now he'd forced a negotiation where there didn't need to be one. Henry quickly assessed his bargaining chips; Edgar was 65, his wife, Jean, was about the same age, he was on a fixed income and he probably hadn't had sex in years.

"You mean, the girls," said a shocked, Edgar, "all those men, even Lana!?!"

"Yes."

"Your own wife?!?"

"Yes."

"So you want to offer me something for my looking the other way? Give me a minute, this is a lot to process."

Suddenly, the many years of being neighbors told Henry's brain what Edgar would value above anything else and sure enough, "I want Lana...I want to have sex with Lana."

His voice cracked when he said it, like he had to force it out of his deepest secrets. His world order was upended and, yes, he wanted Lana. He privately coveted her, jerked off thinking of her, fantasized endlessly about her.

"I'll ask her," was all Henry said and walked back inside. He was calmed by the thought that Edgar would never harm her. He was too in love with her for that and wouldn't want her arrested. Even so, she would have to do it with him at least once.

She was having sex with a lot of older men but this was a longtime neighbor, 30 years her senior, wanting to have his dream come true and fuck her.

Henry started to even look at the the advantages of another wall of protection in the neighborhood. Maybe this was a happy accident. All he had to do was get Lana to fuck Edgar and then the leverage shifted to Edgar keeping his wife from finding out that he had taken his dick out of mothballs and fucked the neighbor girl.

Later that afternoon Henry explained everything to Lana and asked her forgiveness for the screwup. "I'm so sorry for having to ask this. I want you to know I'll give you cash for the time."

"Oh it's okay, Henry," said Lana, "you don't have to do that but I'll take it anyway. He's stared a hole in me since we first moved in and with his unrelenting snooping it was only a matter of time. I think he'd be more valuable as an ally. You know what they say, 'Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.'"

After checking her datebook Lana scheduled him for the following day at two in the afternoon. Edgar was retired so the time was irrelevant.

What was not irrelevant was the anxious anticipation of fucking his fantasy. Edgar expected that Henry would not dawdle in acting on this issue, wanting to maintain the house's anonymity. He nervously paced around with his phone in his pocket until it vibrated around 10am.

"Hello."

"Edgar, it's Henry, you're on with Lana at two o'clock. Come around back to the same door and I'll show you to her room. See you then."

Edgar was a wreck and it didn't help that Jean kept asking him why he couldn't stop moving around. Lana had said, yes, and his horny meter hadn't been this excited since his honeymoon. He was going to fuck the exquisite Lana.

A few minutes before, Henry welcomed Edgar in the door and showed him to Lana's room and left them with, "You kids have fun now."

Posed on the bed, Lana was wearing a gorgeous white lace bra and panty set, baby doll negligée and black high heels. "Hi, Edgar. A little birdie told me you wanted to play with me."

Edgar was frozen by the door. "Yes," he said, unable to move. She got up and slinked to him, unfastening his belt as sexy as she could. "What have we here?" she asked, easing his underwear down and his already hard dick fell towards her. "Is this for me?"

He nodded.

"Would you mind if I...sucked on it?."

The tone of her seduction was so good that Henry had a boner of his own while watching them on the monitor. She worked over his cock and his body shook with satisfaction. "Did you like that, Edgar?"

"Yes," said the man of few words.

She helped undress him until he stood naked before her, his dong standing at attention.

"Now, Edgar, would you undress me so I can have you inside me? You do want to fuck your fantasy girl, right?"

"Yes."

As he removed what little she wore she asked, "When you fuck me in your fantasies what's your favorite position?"

"Doggy."

"Do I say anything in your fantasies."

"Yes, you say...I'm embarrassed, I can't."

"Edgar, we're naked and alone and you're about to bury your cock in me...what's to be embarrassed about?"

"You say, 'Fuck me with that firehose of yours, daddy.'"

"Mmmmmmmm. I like it." Lana got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed and said, "Fuck me with that firehose of yours, daddy!"

He smiled and penetrated her. She began moaning and saying, "Give it to me, fuck daddy. I love it when you fuck me like that."

"Oh, god, Lana, I can't believe this is happening. It's better than my dreams."

It was such a simple blend of experience and naivety Henry was really cranking it under the desk until Ginger popped in from around the corner.

"Whatcha doin', Henry?"

"Oh nothing," he said, quickly muting the audio.

She playfully leaned in, "Uh-oh, somebody's got a hard one! Oh and who's that? Oh my god, is that Edgar fucking Lana?!"

"She's taking one for the team."

"He found out thanks to my screwup and Lana's bailing me out because now that he's doing her he probably wouldn't want his wife, Jean, to know. It should even out and he runs interference for us in the neighborhood."

Pointing at his exposed dick, "Are you going to just leave that hanging out?"

"Oh, sorry, Ginger," and he started to put it away.

"No, no, no, it's not a problem but I was wondering if you'd like me to finish it for you?"

"You're offering?"

"Yup."

"Well I'd be stupid to turn down that offer..." and before he knew it Ginger had slid in under the desk and was swallowing his cock while Henry watched Edgar and Lana.

Almost in sync, Edgar unloaded 8 years of sexual obsession onto Lana's face at the same time that Henry shot cum down the back of Ginger's throat. "Uhnnnnnnn...fuck...thank you, Ginger."

Ginger popped up like a cheerleader, "You're welcome! Anytime!" and bounced out of the room, running straight into Abigail. "Oh, Ginger, you've got a smidge of cum on your lower lip."

"It's okay, it used to belong to your boyfriend," she said as playfully as could be.

"You know, Ging, I think we're making him lazy. Follow me..." They both stood in front of Henry's desk and in a mock performance Abigail said, "What's that on your lower lip, Ginger?"

"Why I think that's your boyfriend's cum, Abby."

"Well then, it only seems right that I remove it," and so Abby swirled her tongue, wiping away the cum and ending up in a French lip lock that was girl-on-girl hot.

"Oh shit...you two!" said a melting Henry, "That is so sexy...oh, my, god."

Lana came in the room, fresh from fucking the neighbor, "Well if it isn't the daughters of Sappho." she said with a pinch of snarky.

"Always room for one more, Lana," said Abigail with an impish grin.

Surprisingly, Lana came between them and joined the tongue fest, ending up with a one on one with Abby. Coming up for air, Lana smiled, "Hmmm, I'm starting to see why my husband is dating you."

No one in the room could be sure if Lana was being sincere or sarcastic. Perhaps not even Lana who seemed confused by everyone and everything lately.

Abby and Lana reengaged only this time it was more intense, groping and fingering one another.

"I don't know what's going on," said a happy Henry, "but I give it my complete approval."

"Oh my god, Henry," said Ginger, "are you jerking off again?"

"What can I do?" he pleaded with dick in hand, "it's fucking hot!"

***

That night in bed, Henry was dying to know, "Did you really like her?"

"Ya, I did. She's pretty hot. I see why she's got so many regulars."

"Sooooo, am I your favorite regular?"

"Well, you're right up there," she said teasing him with a straight face.

"Oh..."

"It all depends on what you do next." She pulled down the covers and spread her legs. He got the message and went down on her until she came in panavision and technicolor.

Next door, Edgar could hear her cry of pleasure.