The Cathouse Caretaker Ch. 06

Story Info
Henry and Abigail maneuver Cathouse speed bumps.
3.3k words
4.69
5.2k
4

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning Lana came into the greeting room and sat next to Henry while he set up shop for the day's appointments.

"We need to talk, Henry."

"Sure, what's up?"

"I think we need to get a divorce."

He looked at her in partial shock because their marriage was compartmentalized in the 'not now' drawer in his head and, being honest with himself, he knew it would bring up feelings he didn't want to address.

"You and Abby are a thing and I've been seeing more of Jim and it doesn't make any sense to stay married. We don't have to change a lot and you can keep the house and we keep a working relationship. And we're friends, Henry...we'll always stay friends."

"Yes, I want that...but can we wait? It's too hard to look at right now. Please?"

She tried to lighten up the subject. "I'll still let you be my voyeur. Every girl needs one. Hehe."

"Please can we wait? I'm changing a lot, it's freaking me out and it feels like too much right now. I know we have to do it but emotionally I'm not ready. Please, for now?"

"Jim predicted you wouldn't want to do it. He said you're a pussy."

"Tell him he's a dick."

"Well at least you two have that in common. Okay we'll let it slide for now. By the way, Henry, why DO you get off watching me have sex?"

"It's...my kinky side...I guess. You're just so smokin' hot and I can't take my eyes off the monitor and without thinking I'm suddenly jerking off and I have to get the rug cleaner."

"Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment."

"You're welcome."

She came over and kissed him on the cheek.

"What's that for?" he asked, searching around for the rug cleaner.

"That's for being a wonderful mess who's really trying to be a better person. Not many people are willing to face change and I love you for that."

He stopped fussing around and just looked at her. His chest heaved and he didn't know whether to speak or run away and hide.

***

As he worked on the client spreadsheet for the week he made himself chuckle that the word 'spreadsheet' had a wider meaning in this place. After that came a cavalcade of puns and he was laughing out loud when Abigail came bouncing into the room and onto his lap. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing...just my brain entertaining me with silly shit. What can I do for you?"

"Just came by to tell my boyfriend I number two him..."

"I number two you too, my beautiful princess."

"...and ask about my schedule today."

"Well leading off at 10:30 is Mr. Entertainment Toes followed by Mr. Fast Fuck at noon."

Mr. Entertainment Toes was a guy with a foot fetish who was mad about Abby's tiny feet and would suck on her toes while she jacked him off. Every time he came it was the same arc of action and always ended with her taking his dick between her feet and jerking him to climax. Lying on her back to do this, his cum would fly wildly, usually hitting her in the chest and part on the bed spread.

Mr. Fast Fuck was pretty much that, a guy who came in the door breathing fire at horny level 10. He hurriedly took off his pants, tore her panties off and penetrated her before she could say, "Hi". He only fucked her missionary because he'd prematurely ejaculate and they never made it to another position. He pulled up his pants and was usually out the door in no more than 15 with 45 still on the meter.

"And then at one I'm taking you to lunch at the new Greek place. We'll go over your late afternoon itinerary at lunch. Any questions?"

"Nope! Excuse me, I have to go polish my toenails for my 10:30." And off she went up the stairs, yelling back, "I number two you!"

Abigail had, by her own account, a terrible upbringing and one morning in bed she told Henry this was the first time she'd ever been happy.

Remembering her saying that, he vowed to himself, "Don't ever let her down or I will punch you in the face."

***

The knock at the back door didn't seem to coincide with the known schedule but that didn't account for referrals so...

"Edgar! What's up?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure," he said unsure of where this might be heading.

"That time I spent with Lana...I...I need more of that."

"Ya, you and a hundred other guys."

"What I'm saying, Henry, is I've been sexually dead for so long I didn't even realize what was missing. Jean is done but I feel like I'm just awakening."

"You can always jerk off or make an appointment with Lana."

"Henry, I'm on a fixed income. How an I supposed to generate that kind of money? I thought that we could work something out since I'm part of the team."

"Let me talk with Lana and the girls and maybe we can work something out."

Edgar left and passed Kenny coming in for his 10am with Candy. Kenny was the handsome handyman who installed Abby's blinds when they moved in. He booked time with the girls on occasion at a cut rate based on the work he had done for them over the years. He particularly had a thing for Candy and she him.

It wasn't until he took off his clothes for the first time they saw how tattoos covered quite a bit of his body. In addition, he liked to impress Candy with his chiseled work out physique. He eventually had her name tattooed on the inside of his thigh, very near his balls, so that she would see it when she went down on him.

Abby and Henry called him Mr. Tits for Tats.

On this particular visit Henry knew something was off. Kenny was sullen, reeked of alcohol and didn't say much. This was very unlike his usual gregarious self and Henry knew he was going to have to watch this one carefully.

As Kenny went upstairs Henry brought up Candy's room to fill the monitor. She had no sooner opened the door and greeted him than he told her to shut up and take her clothes off. Stunned for a second, now she was aware this wasn't business as usual.

"I said, take your clothes off, Candy! I'm gonna fuck you," and he put a hand on her chest and shoved her back on the bed. "C'mon, bitch, strip!"

The girls were used to rough talk and rough sex but there was a fine line that couldn't be crossed before it entered the realm of abuse. Henry knew what an angry drunk looked like and stood up from his chair.

Candy tried to say something and Kenny slapped her with an open hand but hard enough to knock her off the bed.

Henry was off in an instant and threw open the door. "Is there a problem, Candy?"

She was crying and didn't know what was going on.

In a very even tone, Henry said, "Kenny, it's time to leave. Your money will be refunded downstairs."

"Fuck you, asshole."

In a voice that can best be described as 'spooky' by Candy, Henry said, "I'm only going to ask one more time, and then I'll have your ass downstairs and out the door before you even remember your name."

In his drunken haze the ominous sound of Henry's voice must have planted the seed of doubt and he brushed past Henry and stumbled down the stairs.

When Kenny shut the door Henry nervously exhaled and Candy ran to him. He looked at her face, "Maybe a little bruise but thank god he didn't make a fist." He kissed her bruise and held her until she stopped crying.

"Henry, I never heard you sound like that," she said, "You scared the shit out of ME."

"Just lucky it worked."

"What were you going to do if he didn't leave?"

"I don't know. There was no plan B."

Candy started a sort of relieved laughter, "Oh my god, Henry." and then Ginger got the rundown and started uncomfortably laughing too.

After things had calmed down and Henry was back at his desk, Candy came down to thank him again and when she put her arm around his shoulders she could feel him trembling. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine. In a situation like that I get emotionally afraid."

"Afraid of Kenny?"

"No, afraid of my own rage...afraid of what I might do."

"I think Kenny got the message."

"Fortunately, yes."

***

At lunch Henry recounted the crazy episode with Kenny and Abby was relieved no one was hurt. After eating they held hands and people watched for a few minutes and then Henry announced to Abby that her 3 o'clock was a "doubleheader featuring...?"

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "the 'Twat Twins'!!! I love them. Oh god are they good looking! Better watch out, I may let one of them take me home!"

She liked to tease him and usually he took it well but she could quickly see he was not quite over the morning's encounter. "She put her arms around him, "Oh baby, I'm sorry. I was just kidding. I number two you so much."

"I know, sweetheart, I know. I'm in a bit of a funk because that situation made it crystal clear how much more I have to consider in protecting you girls at all times. If something gets out of control I can't call the cops. I was so worried Candy was hurt and you were in the next room..."

"Baby, you handled it." she said stroking his hair. "We'll have a meeting and make a plan, okay?"

"Okay, I'm sorry to be a downer. I just couldn't live if something happened to you..."

She kissed him so gently.

Then making it obvious that random life has a sense of humor the Twat Twins came down the sidewalk past their table.

"There's our girl with her boyfriend!!" said one of them. "We were just on our way to see you."

"We'll meet you there!" said a chipper Abigail and turned back to Henry, "Be a good pervert boyfriend and watch me with them, will you? I love it when I know you're watching."

"Don't worry, Abby, I wouldn't miss it."

When Henry got back to his desk the twins were already waiting with their cash in hand. "Abigail is upstairs getting ready and, if I know her, dressing extra sexy for you guys."

"Oh wow!" they said almost in unison.

On cue Abigail bounded into the room twirling a sheer baby doll top with a skimpy bra and g-string ensemble and high heels to accentuate her pretty legs and pert ass.

"Let's get busy boys," she said sweet as sugar and they followed her swaying rear up to her room.

Henry dialed up her room and settled in for the action. Their names were Phil and Don and to Henry impossible to tell apart although Abigail claimed to have no problem once she saw and felt their dicks in her. She had fucked them often enough to "tell the difference blindfolded."

Initially they stripped her, groped and kissed her hot little bod until she was wet. Their nickname came about because both of them ate her pussy simultaneously, driving Abigail to insane orgasms. One or both might be using their tongues on her pussy or one each on her cunt and ass hole. She couldn't get enough and screamed for more.

After servicing her, they had her lay back, head lying over the end of the bed and took turns throat fucking her, their cocks all the way down her small esophagus. She got to be quite skilled at it, like a sword swallower.

"Take it further, Abigail, c'mon girl!" they would beg her.

Coughing and coming up for air, "Fuck me you guys and make me cum," she said, craving their cock attention.

One of them entered her and sure enough she knew which one it was, "Fuck me hard, Don," she said, taking hold of her own ankles and receiving his cock in her wet spot.

"Mmmmmm. Oh fuck yes, fill my little pussy."

Henry couldn't be sure but for a second he thought Abby flashed him two fingers and then pointed at the camera.

She laid back on Phil as he kissed her and groped her tits while his brother banged her. Occasionally he would get on his knees and push his cock in her mouth.

Then standing her up, she bent over and they spit roasted her, only stopping to switch ends several times.

Henry jerked his cock in sync with the three way.

Phil took over and virtually bludgeoned her helpless but happy hole, more verbal than Don, like he wanted his own personal piece of her.

Changing positions, Phil laid back on the bed and she rocked it cowgirl. 'God she is fucking hot' was all he could think.

Henry saw how much she was into it and so did Don as he positioned himself over her exposed asshole. A quick swipe of lube and Abigail was taking a DP. She got more vocal. "Oh god, you fucking bastards!! Aaahhhhhh, soooo good."

The twins were not quite through. Don pulled out of her ass and took hold of one of her legs and Phil took hold of the other and they tag teamed her pussy or ass for a good 15 minutes until they both lost their cream on her beautiful tits. Uhnnnnnn, fuck, Abigail, fuuuuccckkk." She grabbed both of their dicks and jerked every last drop onto herself. "You're amazing, Abigail!" they repeated over and over in their climax stupor.

Seeing her get dominated like that by two young studs was more than enough to send Henry over the erotic edge and his spunk flew out and hit the drawer of the desk and some on the monitor.

He sat back in the chair wondering if it was normal to get off watching your girlfriend get fucked by other men and enjoy it? But then what was normal about any of it? it was sex for sale and he had gotten comfortable with it.

The twins left and Abigail came running down the stairs, "Did you watch me, did you watch me?!"

"Yes, baby, I watched everything. You were on fire. I wanted you as bad as they did. Look at the mess I made, I was so turned on."

He showed her where the cum was everywhere, even on the monitor screen. "Did you actually flash me the number two or did I imagine that?"

"Yes I did!!! I wasn't sure you'd get it."

"I got it, baby girl, thank you." He took her in his arms and couldn't have held her tighter. "I love you so much, Abigail, I don't even think I understood love before I met you."

Much later in the afternoon, Kenny called to apologize to Henry and Candy. "She won't answer her cell but tell her I love her and I'm ashamed that I hit her. My wife left me this morning and so I hurt Candy who's been so sweet to me. I was mad at myself and wanted to punish everybody else so I got angry drunk."

"I'm sorry that your wife left you but it's up to Candy whether you can ever see her again. Regardless of whether we allow you to come back, something like that can never happen again. I'll talk to her but I'm not promising anything because you really scared her."

"I know. I feel horrible. Just tell her I'm so sorry for what I did. That's all I can do."

***

It was late and after Abby's last appointment she and Henry planned on doing some grocery shopping for the house. The store was only open another hour so at times they would split up for efficiency sake and then meet again on the next aisle so Abby could drop her stuff in the cart Henry was pushing.

When Henry turned down one of the aisles Abigail was talking to somebody and shaking her head. Then the guy took her arm which made Henry push the cart faster. As he got closer he heard the guy say "...c'mon, Abby, we can use my car."

"Hey, honey," Henry said cheerfully, "who's your friend?"

"Oh," she said startled, "ah, this is Rich. Rich this is my boyfriend, Henry."

Henry stuck out his hand and got no return.

"So that's how it is?" Rich said to Abigail. "C'mon, let's go out to my car. Boyfriend here can keep shopping until we're done." Rich reached for her arm again but this time got intercepted when Henry took hold of his wrist. "She said no."

"Listen to me, Rich," as Henry's voice once again took on that ominous tone. "You can leave this store one of two ways and I don't think you'll like the second one." Rich just looked at him trying to figure out what to do next.

Finally, he pulled away from Henry and passing by Abigail, leaned into her and said, "Whore."

Henry didn't miss a beat, "Well, at least your not an asshole. C'mon, beautiful, let's finish shopping."

When they got back to the house and put away the groceries Abby broke the silence, "Are we going to talk about what happened?"

"What's there to say? Asshole that you must have serviced in the past ran into you and decided he wanted to relive the good times and have you fuck him in his car and you said no."

"Those are the facts but I want to know how you felt...because it will happen again and I wouldn't blame you for leaving me. Maybe we should break up now and get it over with. We'll still be friends..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you've taken this way down the road and over the cliff. Abigail! Goddamnit!!! You're willing to discard out relationship over this? There are assholes in every business and every walk of life. I just met one of yours. So, what do you think I felt about that?"

"I don't kn..."

"I felt an endless love for you and he was an asshole!!! Easy distinction."

She looked at him like he was an alien. "I don't know what to say..."

"Say this to yourself, Abby; what you do for a living doesn't define you as a person unless you're hurting people and it's far from that, so fuck off to all mean and willfully ignorant assholes."

After the groceries were settled and Henry went back to his house, Abby stayed behind to talk to Candy about what happened with Kenny and the grocery store incident.

"I was so humiliated in the store. I just didn't want Henry to see that and it won't be the last time. I just wanted to run away."

"And what did he do?"

"He convinced Rich to leave and, like nothing happened, said, "Let's finish shopping."

Candy started laughing. "That sounds about right...You're lucky, Abby. He's a special person and he loves you to death. I see it everyday. Instead of wondering when it's going to collapse I'd thank the fates for bringing you two together. This morning when Kenny hit me, Henry was there like a shot to protect me and when I was crying he held me to make sure I was alright. I thought how wonderful it would be to have someone like that love me."

Tears ran down her face and Abby took her hands.

"Thank you, Candy, for saying that. Ginger came downstairs finding them crying and hugging and began to cry just because they were crying and soon they were bonded to one another and sobbing, each of them for different reasons.

Just then Henry came in the kitchen to retrieve some beer from their fridge, "Oh my god, now what happened?"