The Cauldron of Tears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew from the pressure within her that he had reached the bottom, and she was satisfied as she could feel his balls nestled against her. Then, he began the moving. She looked to marvel at the slick blackness of his cock as he retreated from her cunt for perhaps a few strokes. It was everything she had dreamed. She grinned, and took a look at Steven, who grinned with her.

But then he began fucking her, truly, and it was all she could do to breathe. The feel, the depth, the thickness, Steven watching... an orgasm built, and built... Her hands nudged her nipples the way they demanded as the sensations began overtaking her. She opened her eyes to look Mike in the eyes, smiled for a moment, and said, breathlessly, "You're earning this, Mike, just like you wanted."

With that, she threw her head back and started moaning as he kept fucking her, her orgasm crashing upon her. Or she thought it was until he started cumming inside her. Her orgasm intensified. So... much... cum! She didn't understand how he could have so much to give, regardless of the size of his balls. What was with the guys today?!!

She felt cum strike her face, and opened her eyes slightly to see Steven's cock finding his own release, adding his own mix to the mess that she was. His eyes held no accusation. It was all lust that she saw until she had to close her eyes for all his cum.

"Fuck yeah," Mike said. "Cum all over that woman's face!" Steven did.

Mike finally withdrew... after a full minute of shooting within her? She didn't know. She used her fingers to clear her eyes a bit, which were sticky. She felt his cum literally flow from her cunt, not just the typical residual drops. It was incredible. Mike tapped his cock on her clit a few times, squeezing several remaining blobs of cum out as he did so. He smiled and said, "I think we both found something we liked. Or, maybe the three of us."

Steven looked at her cunt, which she knew was open and exposed due to Mike's girth. And she heard him say, "Wow."

"Sit back, then, and let me finish the show," Hayley said.

Mike looked shocked, but she had ideas, things she wanted Steven to see her do. And, she still had needs. The first was to tease his face with her breasts, then ride him to see how he might fit that way, then... maybe she could think of what she had done to those first lovers and act it out. How, exactly, had she fucked those guys? Steven and Mike were all in.

It was like she was summoned, despite her cum covered and flushed body. By who...? Sarah? Sarah and Jason?

.

She saw them on, a bed. A bed? How did they get a bed? He had apparently just finished fucking her, and she was rolling him onto his back. Her hands guided his arms behind his head and she sat astride his cock, taking him in again. She gave him a few strokes, then pulled out, wiping her cunt with her hand, then using the other to milk whatever cum he had left in his cock into her palm. Then she rubbed it on her breasts. It was a lot of cum. Of course.

Truth.

"I saw the websites you visit on the computer."

"Uh," Jason said, clearly trying to find words to explain.

Truth.

"Yes," he said.

"You want me to be your mistress," Sarah said.

"Uh..." He looked incredibly ashamed.

"Answer me!" she commanded.

"Yes. Yes I do," he said.

"I've called Hayley in to witness," she said, looking at Hayley. "Wow, you're a..."

"Mess," Hayley replied, observing Jason's own shock at seeing her.

"No matter," said Sarah, "Jason, you will call me Mistress when we're at home alone. You will serve me as instructed. And I control everything... I repeat... everything about your sex life from this moment forward. To agree to this, you say, 'Yes, Mistress.'"

"Yes, Mistress." Hayley thought his face looked much more worried about it than his voice sounded.

"If you disappoint me, I'll take my inspiration from those photos you bookmarked."

Jason's eyes widened. "Yes, Mistress."

"Hayley, witnessed?" asked Sarah.

"Witnessed, Sarah!"

Hayley watched as Sarah began lowering her breasts to Jason's mouth. Hayley held back her laughter, tiny Sarah of all people! And, she thought herself elsewhere. She'd seen enough of that.

She touched on the names of her friends in her mind. And, like that, there was Janelle, in some contortion enabled by a slim figure and regular yoga, getting mauled by Chuck. And, Steven? Ah, with Terri, taking her from behind while trying to fondle her swinging breasts. And Krissa, getting acquainted with Mike's big gift. And... it didn't make Hayley jealous at all. No one seemed to have had any jealousy about this at all. The past week had prepared them all for this, sensitizing them for the free giving and taking.

Because... if she could just focus... Thomas. Thomas and Ellie. She had a growing sense about them. The sorrows, the joys. The sowing, the planting. Ellie was there to harvest the men. Thomas was there to sow the women. And if that was truth, which seemed to have mattered throughout the evening, then she should be able to see through the... illusion?

She thought again of Steven and Terri. It looked every bit of Steven as he took her from behind.

If she focused... through the disguise... there. She could see it was actually Ellie. She thought about Mike. Yes, with Ellie. Janelle? It wasn't Chuck. It was Thomas. So, there it was, then. They weren't actually having sex with each other? The truth of it was, she understood, was that Thomas and Ellie were fucking with their minds, but it didn't mean that anything said was a lie. In fact, she was certain that the lack of inhibitions had gone well beyond their nudity to base desires. It left her disappointed, in a way, a sharing of the most honest thoughts between friends, never mind that they otherwise would have remained forever unspoken. But, it left her relieved, also. All that cum... was Thomas'. Her logic yielded to her passions as she thought about it. It made her angry as well. Thomas had played a major role in her dreams, and, in her head and, even now, stirred a feeling between her legs. She wanted him. Not the illusions. She wanted him.

She was on a bed, because she just thought it into being. She thought herself clean as well. It worked. "The truth is, Thomas, I want you, as you are," she said.

He appeared, his body beautiful and glowing, his masculinity lighting up all of her receptors. He stood before her, his cock, stiff, a 10" veiny sculpture projecting straight from his muscled body, its girth yet another experience waiting to be had. And, his cum, she knew by the evening's experiences, would be everlasting.

You have found the truth and for a time, I will possess you.

She stood, walking to face him, her hands on his chest, looking him in the eye. Was he a small god? Was this a dream within a dream? Would it become a nightmare? She lifted on her toes to kiss him, her breasts against his bare chest. She hadn't kissed anyone the entire evening. This was the creature that had brought her sexual desires to the fore, likely to never be experienced the same ever again.

"You've already possessed me. Use me. That's what I want now."

She felt the arrival of goosebumps which stayed. He began with a benevolent smile on his face, a kind one, generous, his eyes focused on her, attentive to every response that he triggered. Then he took a serious turn, unless she might in some way think he was just a man.

And, rather than a series of touches, he began touching her in ways that didn't diminish, each new thing adding to the last. She felt his breath on both of her ears and her neck. She felt his lips against her neck, her lips, her nipples, her navel and her sex. His tongue made love to her own. His hands kneaded and tickled her breasts with an understanding of her needs that no man could rival, at the heights of ecstasy and just a step from pain. His hands held her in a way that fitted her body to his with certainty and maximum effect. He may or may not have taken her on the bed, or it may have been somewhere in time and space.

His touch, and his cock, took her out of her mind. His cock filled her in a way that ruptured her wildest imagination of what a cock could feel like, expanding or extending, finding nerves within her that might have been found in hit or miss sex, but he never missed.

His cock was a life inside her. And when he withdrew, it was an exclamation of emptiness within her body and soul, causing a despondent begging, a need, a calling, for just one more stroke. He possessed her. She was programmed to respond to her master's touch and satisfy his purpose.

There was no counting orgasms. There was just the one, never ending. The perfect rhythm. The perfect possession of her inner spaces. His cock didn't stop cumming, whether he was inside of her or out. Her mind and body had just the one need, that he keep fucking her and fucking her and fucking her. She moaned. She cried. She screamed. It was the only expression left to her that was her own to give. And finally, she heard... enough.

Hayley awoke gradually, the brightness in the room attesting that it was afternoon. The clock read 1:30. She was rested. Relaxed. She felt... strong. There were no aches, no pains. She felt a certain glow within her. She wasn't hungry, and she didn't have to go to the bathroom. She found herself feeling... perfect.

She twisted to see... Steven was there in bed with her, sleeping. Well, he should be there. Why wouldn't he?

The party. She remembered everything. And, wow. The things she had said, heard, did! How had she gotten home?

She slid out of bed and gathered her housecoat and slippers, putting them on. She opened the front door, which offered a better view of the... well, the Woodman's house. Nothing. Maybe this had been a dream after all. The best dream ever. It needed to be, all things considered. She loved the street. Those dreams, those memories... those were not street memories.

The "For Sale" sign, she saw, still stood there. But there was no "sold" sign placed over it. Well, that was confusing, but good. Maybe it was all a dream after all. She went back into the house and closed the door. Coffee might be nice, she thought, and headed to the kitchen. And then she thought of a final confirmation, one that didn't require talking to anyone about it. She reached a hand within her robe to feel down there... her skin was bare. She had a feeling it would stay that way.

Cecelia shook her head at her good fortune. She'd been selling real estate for 30 years, but never in her experience or anywhere else had she heard of anything that compared to this little money pot of a street. The little cul-de-sac was the gift that kept on giving since it was first build 15 years earlier. It was a strange cycle. Six homes, occupied by young married couples. Wait a few years, and they all suddenly get pregnant and come up with lame reasons why they needed to move to bigger houses for the new family. The houses were built for growing families! And the women weren't even showing yet! Whatever. They kept coming back to her to sell their houses, as fast as she could manage even. Experience said, more young couples would come. She didn't think too hard about it. Easy money.