The CEO Ch. 02

Story Info
Eva comes of age and explores her sexuality.
2.5k words
4.5
1.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva had drifted away in thought, but the clank of a belt on the floor brought her back. She was still on the sofa only partially disrobed, but the man watching had dropped his pants, and his raging hard on was in his hand. She wasn't worried about being attacked; the guests were under strict instructions that she wasn't to be touched. She was only there for their viewing pleasure. Aunt Margo would take care of their other needs when the time came. That was how Big Daddy wanted it.

Eva motioned for him to come a little closer. He had a nice looking dick, and she wanted a better look at it. His hand held it and slowly stroked. It had a nice round head and long shaft for his size, a nice drop of precum on the tip. Yea, he wouldn't last much longer, she mused. She loved to see cocks shoot their load, especially knowing she was responsible for it, so she thought she'd help this one along.

Eva pulled her top up over her head fully exposing her upper body, flinging the top over his shoulder. He grabbed the top and brought it to his face, smelling her light perfume. She brought her hands to her hips and slowly worked off the shorts pushing them down past her knees and over her ankles. She rolled to her side, letting him partially see her pussy for the first time.

He stroked with renewed vigor. She rewarded him by sitting up and slumping back into the sofa and spreading her legs. She touched herself and spread her pussy lips for him. He was starting to moan. She slid a finger in and a spurt of cum ejected from his cock falling to the floor, and then another arching its way to actually land on her leg. He pumped several more times, grunting with each spurt.

That was the first time she'd ever been hit by it. She reached down and used her finger to scrape the little blob off her leg. What should she do with it, she wondered? Eva knew what Aunt Margo would do. She brought her finger to her mouth and closed her lips around it. It was a little sweet but hard to describe. She might have just broken the rules, but he didn't really touch her....it felt deliciously naughty, and she thought she'd like to do it again. Maybe she could let a guy cum on her tits the next time....that wouldn't technically be touching....she touched her clit and enjoyed the naughtiness of it.

He stuffed himself back into his underwear, pulled up his pants, and shuffled out the door. Eva grabbed one of the towels and quickly wiped up the mess, then lay back down on the sofa to get back to work on her pussy. Eva reached under the pillow and pulled out the dildo she had put there earlier. She ran the smooth hard shape across her tits and down toward her pussy.

A well dressed Asian man stepped into the edge of the room, but she ignored his presence. The dildo slid along her pussy lips almost with a life of its own, and then turned to penetrate her. This was her favorite part, feeling it slowly push into her and her body giving itself up to its invasion. There was always a burst of excitement as her pussy lips separated and took it in the first time. She arched her back and enjoyed the sensation squeezing her tit with one hand and pushing the dildo in with the other.

The dildo had been a gift from Aunt Margo about a week after the party where Eva had seen Margo taking men into the guest room. Margo had popped into her room unannounced. Eva was surprised to see her, since she didn't usually come by the house except during parties. Margo had set it on the edge of the bed saying, "I thought you might enjoy this." She smiled a little wry smile. "We'll talk soon. You might want to put it someplace private." She smiled again and disappeared.

So, that settled that. She did know that Eva was there watching. Eva's mind raced wondering what she might actually talk to her about. She hadn't really spent much time with her since she was about seven. She remembered playing cards and swimming in the pool. Uncle George died shortly thereafter, and she had moved to an apartment.

Eva remembered inspecting the shiny silver device with curiosity. There was a funny little instruction book that came with it, but it was obvious the writer was foreign and didn't know English very well. There were like a dozen warnings associated with its use. The cartoon drawings were sufficient anyway, to figure out what it was for. It felt so weird the first time she tried it, and she was sure she wasn't any good at it. Using her fingers on her clit, she had all figured out. But now she was at least competent, and she did in fact find it enjoyable.

She let out a soft moan as it found her spot. She wondered if a man's cock felt better. She'd seen her fair share in the last few months, at least, she figured, more than most girls her age. It didn't usually matter what they looked like, they usually got her turned on,; especially knowing that she was the one getting them hard.

The first time had been so nerve racking. She could still remember the hot flush that came across her face, and seemingly, her entire body. She had heard the old saying that when you are up in front of an audience, picture the audience without clothes on. She was quite sure that would only make her more nervous, especially knowing they weren't going to have any clothes on! That first time she hadn't dared to look at the men, she pretended like they weren't there and totally concentrated on her body.

This guy had removed his jacket and tie and placed them on the coat rack. Slumped down in the little chair, he had unbuttoned his shirt and pushed down his pants, exposing his slightly round belly and was stroking his thin long rod, which had a large red bulbous head. He nodded with approval as she looked over, giving she a little grin and a thumbs up. His erection strained upward.

She sat up on her knees facing him, and put a finger in her mouth and sucked on it. Sometimes she didn't like to make eye contact, but she was slowly getting more comfortable at interacting with her observers. She reached around behind her back and placed the dildo pointing upward, just like his cock, between her legs. She lowered herself onto it, as if she were straddling him.

He obviously understood the imagery and stroked harder. She leaned forward and pretended like she might lick his cock, then leaned back making sure he had full view of the tool penetrating her pussy. It did feel good. She moaned, and whispered to herself, "Cum in me, baby," just like Aunt Margo had done. He grunted and shot his load upward, arcing in the air before falling on his stomach. It was amazing the power and excitement she felt making a man cum.

About a week after she dropped off the present, Aunt Margo arranged to take Eva to lunch. She mentioned that she should dress down, since she wouldn't be going anywhere formal. Come to think of it, the only way Eva ever saw her anymore was dolled up for the parties, so she totally didn't know what to expect.

In some ways, Eva wasn't that sure she wanted to go to lunch with Margo. She could only deal with so much at once. Her perception of reality had already been unalterably changed. And if Aunt Mable wasn't in on it, as she couldn't imagine she was, that meant that Big Daddy, as he was often referred to, was.

He had always been a little quiet around Eva. He seemed so personable with everyone else, but rarely seemed to have a comfortable flowing conversation with her. He was uneasily complimentary much of the time. Often, he seemed like he wanted to say something more, but thought better of it. He was something of a camera buff, and he had taken some nice candid photos of her when she wasn't paying attention, but he took lots of photos, and he was good at it. Some of the photos were hung in the study.

Aunt Mable was out at one of her frequent lunch events. Eva waited by the door and saw Aunt Margo's old Jaguar convertible pull into the drive, top down. She had on big sunglasses and her hair was tied back with a scarf. Eva walked out and got in. They chit chatted about everyday stuff, but Eva was only partially there, all she could think about was watching Aunt Margo straddle some guy. It was a nice breezy day, and the sun felt good on her legs. Eva had on a pair of shorts, a sports bra, and a little crop top that had a wide neck opening that fell off to one side baring her shoulder.

"How is school?" Margo asked. At school Eva was never popular. Plus since she had moved, she really wasn't part of the 'in' crowd.

"It's okay," she replied aloofly, looking away. Margo pulled into a Sonic drive in and parked the car at the back where it was fairly private.

"What do you want to eat?" she asked. Eva was hungry, actually, since she had skipped breakfast as usual.

"I'll take a hot dog and fries," she replied. Margo called in the order and soon a young man came strolling to the car. Eva recognized him. It was Chip! She pulled down the visor mirror and checked her hair, then tried to position her shirt so that it looked very casual.

"I've got an order for two dogs and fries here," said Chip as he came up to the car. "Hey, how are you doing?" he asked Eva.

"Hi, I'm good. I forgot you worked here," she answered, "Do you like it?"

"Yea, it's all good, I get to see lots of friends." Chip replied.

"This is my Aunt Margo," Eva offered.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys. Enjoy, duty calls!" Chip turned and walked away.

"So, I see you like him....," teased Aunt Margo. Eva blushed but didn't say anything in reply. There was still some tension between them.

"Alright, I'm just going to put it out there," Aunt Margo started. "When your Uncle George died, I was left with a lot of debt. A lot! George was a wonderful husband, but not very good with the finances. I didn't know how I was going to live.

Big Daddy approached me. He said that he would take care of all the debt, if I would try something for him. He admitted that George had often bragged to him that I was quite good in bed. He also had told him that I worked at the Playboy club downtown during college, which I never really told anybody. It was a way to make pretty good money. I just waited tables there, but we had to wear the bunny outfits and all, which were a little revealing, but I got used to it. That's where I met George in the first place.

But, I'd never really thought about doing, well, you know. I really didn't have many options, I had no way of coming up with the almost $500,000 I owed. Apparently, George had done some gambling and had leveraged the house and some other things at the business. I was desperate, and Big Daddy knew it. But it was a lot of money, so you can't imagine in some ways how thankful I am that he offered me the opportunity. He suggested I look at it more as an adventure than a job, and to be honest, like all things in life, it's mainly about the attitude you bring to it. So, there it is," Aunt Margo paused to let it sink in.

Eva sat there, probably with her mouth partly open, dumbfounded. Her mind went in circles. She didn't know what to think.
Suddenly Eva blurted out, "What's it like to have sex?" Where that thought came from Eva had no idea. It was apparent that Aunt Margo didn't see that coming either.

"Um," Aunt Margo stuttered trying to collect her thoughts, "well....," she re-positioned, then seemed to have decided on a course, "when you are with someone that you love, sex is probably the most wonderful thing on earth. Two people are both giving something to each other in a completely unselfish way, and the shared intimacy brings two people as close as two people can be. It can be exciting, inspiring, passionate, intense, and relaxing at various times, or all at once." She paused.

"But, sex can be other things, too. When you masturbate it is pleasurable, isn't it? And, it's all about you. Sometimes sex is about getting what you need. Sometimes it's about feeling desirable, and sometimes it's about feeling naughty that provides an excitement of its own. They are all good in their own way. The only time sex really feels bad is when you feel like you've been used, and you didn't get anything out of it." Margo paused for a moment trying to read Eva's face before she continued.

"There are two types of men, those that desire you and want to fuck you and those that aren't really interested. The ones who aren't really interested will sometimes fuck you anyway, because they don't have a better option at the moment. So, be careful with your heart, and don't give it away too easily. When the right one comes along, you will know. With the guys that try to use you, just make sure you control the situation and get what you want out of it... does that make any sense?"

Wow! Eva wasn't sure she understood much after the beginning part of that.

"I mean, do you like having sex with all those men?" Eva blurted out, no knowing where the question was even coming from.

"Does it look like I'm enjoying myself?" Aunt Margo asked.

Eva thought about it. Well....it did seem like Margo enjoyed it, and the men seemed to enjoy it, too.

Aunt Margo interrupted her thought. "There's a certain type of thrill in using your body to arouse a man and getting him to cum. I don't think I can really explain it, it's something you'll have to find out for yourself."

That conversation was the start of a deepening friendship between them. Eva started talking to Aunt Margo every day, and she felt like she could ask her anything and she would be honest and open about it. Eva kept it quiet at home, but they often went shopping together, to the salon, or to the spa. Margo helped Eva with putting on makeup, but of course, Eva never wore too much around Aunt Mable. Eva tried a new hair style, and Aunt Margo bought her some new clothes. Chip even mentioned that Eva looked good one time in passing. Eva wondered to herself if he was one of the guys that desired her and wanted to fuck her.