All Comments on 'The CEO Ch. 01'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Damn. That last panel is hot.

I always enjoy your collaborations.

Just haven't commented before.

But this one was almost one from my dreams. In a play environment.

The difference being I'm the dominant.

And I suppose being a bloke.

Really looking forward to more.

SubmissiveMom33SubmissiveMom33over 4 years ago

Please continue the story about Jesse and her family.

Badger1953Badger1953over 4 years ago
Fantastic

A wonderful story. The illustrations are great with good detail. I hope that there are more to come and please don’t hesitate to pull out all of the stops. A suggestion might be to bring the hubbys in as the ladies subs.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Be true

Both of you should tell your husband's what you have done, in detail. You will feel the better for it,.

Ch 01 that's a good sign, I hope in good time to read of your apology to your husband's and learn what disapline you've earned for yourselves

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Very exciting!

I loved the story and the pictures were amazing too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rene's humiliation

Warren and Jasmine are lovers. What would be good for them would be for Warren to send Jasmine over to the cottage Rene lives and to find out about Rene's total submission to Betty. Jasmine takes and sends pictures of Rene in a compromising position with Betty. Warren decides to file for divorce from Rene for cheating on the marriage. Betty threatens to spill the beans to get Rene fired from the company unless she does exactly what Betty wants her to do as she has a list of social demands Rene should follow such as minority hiring and promotions, environmental cleanups, more opportunities for women, equal pay, and supporting black liberal causes including improving black public schools and providing college scholarships all of which put a red glow of shame on her cheeks and a cheery smile on Jasmine as she pushes her tongue inside Rene to give her a mouth watering orgasm while fondling her engorged tits. Before leaving, she makes Rene fire her conservative executive assistant and give the job to Betty. The goal would be to destroy her company as they grapple with irresponsible social demands of Rene.

captain123captain123over 4 years ago
EXCELLENT

What a story - I love it. Great storyline, great build up, sexy action, and some lovely twists.

I also love the artwork, it really adds to the story.

Cant wait to read more as you write and post it.

arsekoarsekoover 4 years ago
Bossy Bosses wife gets the goodies

Great story!

The premise was good and you made the most of it. Perhaps because it climaxed so quickly, some will like it less, but I think there are a million ways you can develop this.

So, good luck and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jasmine

Jasmine is the cat, not a woman.

CattyInStilettoCattyInStilettoover 4 years ago
✪✪✪✪✪

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Update?

when will you post chapter two????

RebeccasmRebeccasmover 4 years agoAuthor
update

I posted chapter 2 -5 for about 2 months and is still stuck in pending. I don't know what to tell you. unless someone knowns a higher up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the light bondage theme

Love the beginning of this story line. Two women that love light bondage and perhaps some humiliation come together and share each other. It has been some time that such a story started out so well. Most stories like this start out with a woman exploring their sexuality and bondage fantasies then quickly turn dark with harsh blackmail and heavy bondage (often with lots of pain). Hopefully this story line will not get too dark with both women being made into total slave sluts with no minds of their own. Absolutely love the illustrations as they add a whole different visual dimension to the story.

SummoreSummoreover 4 years ago
Great story beautifully illustrated

10/10 for this story. Loved the unexpected role reversal. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic....but

FFS, I know this is fantasy and some people can separate it from reality, but just in case one cant, NEVER TIE A SUB UP BY THE NECK AND LEAVE THEM UNATTENDED. I really liked this story, it was sexy and there is nothing like a good switch. Hope the next chapter is as hot. I mean I know Warren is going to see them on camera!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
software?

enjoying your stories and images you post.

What software do you use please?

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Joy!

So fun! and then the turnaround! AGAIN!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent sexual tension developed from the story line and illustrations!

Arousing, fun, and sensual.....

Will read more!

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 4 years ago
Gasp!

Hot little story and lovely illustrations. Can't wait for more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous