The CEO Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers

"I get off on being restrained, and sometimes I get away and tie myself up. This time I had a problem and you are my safety net. If I couldn't free myself before ten hours, my phone automatically sent you the message." Rene continued.

"It wouldn't have been a problem until that damn cat stole the key." Rene said and for the next ten minutes explained what had happened. By the time she finished, Betty sat on her haunches and smiled. "Well I guess I'd better go look for the key, hadn't I?" Betty said and stood up.

"Oh thank you so much. This is so embarrassing. I owe you one." Rene said her face flushed.

Betty rushed out of the bedroom. She needed to get away from Rene. Her body was about to explode. In her mind the scene in the book was repeating itself only it was Rene in the scene. Betty was walking past a spare bedroom and glanced in. On the bed was a box and all around it were several things that caught Betty's attention. She pushed past the door and gasped. In front of her on the bed were several vibrators, plugs, clips, cuffs, and rope. Also there was a large blue book. Betty picked up the book and opened it. Inside was handwritten page after page. All in Rene's handwriting. Betty glanced at the first two pages and blushed. It was Rene's journal with all her thoughts inside.

Betty stood there for a few minutes before deciding what to do. She grabbed the journal, rope, blindfold and vibrator and headed back to Rene lying on the bed. Betty dropped the things on the bed and held up the rope and called out Rene's name.

Rene had been dozing, but when Betty called out her name, she opened her eyes, and gasped.

"Rene you are filled with surprises. I would have never expected you to have such a kinky side to you. So seeing as you are here to play, let's play." Betty crowed as she walked around the bed and grabbed Rene's shoulders.

"Let's make you more comfortable." Betty added and pulled Rene to her knees. It took a few minutes before Betty cut the shoulder straps and pulled Rene's bodysuit off her leaving her bare. In a matter of seconds, Betty blindfolded and gagged Rene.

As soon as Betty had Rene suitably silenced she pushed her down onto the bed to continue Rene's play day.

Betty laughed when she heard Rene grunt, but quickly cut a length of rope, wrapped it around Rene's neck and attached it to the headboard. Working quickly, she tied both her ankles to the foot of the bed, rendering Rene totally helpless.

"Rene, you okay?" Betty called.

"Uuuhhh hhhuuhh." Rene groaned.

"Good this should make it better," Betty gushed and shoved a vibrator between Rene's legs.

Rene's back arched as the vibrations shot up her spine and filled her body and shot straight back to her pussy. She was grunting and groaning, her head bouncing from side to side. It was the only part of her body she could move. On and on the vibrations continued. Betty watched as Rene was reduced to a quivering mass of flesh.

Betty was about to go to the store and then look for the key, stood and headed for the door. Just as she reached the door, Rene's cell buzzed. Betty picked it up and saw it was from Warren.

"Hello Warren," She answered loud enough for Rene to hear. Betty watched as Rene's body stiffened at her husband's name.

"'Hello Betty, I expected Rene.'" Warren said over the phone.

"She's a bit tied up right now. She's helping me with a project." Betty answered with a smile.

'I was just wondering if she is going to be home this evening. My meeting ended sooner than expected, should I wait dinner on her?' Warren asked.

Betty almost giggled as she watched Rene squirm on the bed listening to her talk to Warren. "Oh I don't think so. We have quite a few loose ends to tie up before she can break away. You know how she is when she gets into a project. She really wraps herself in it. I'd let you talk to her but she is bound and determined to wrap things up in a nice package." Betty giggled and bumped up the vibrator a notch.

Rene moaned in spite of her best efforts. Betty covered the mouthpiece and whispered. "Be careful, Warren might hear and I'd have to tell him how I found you." Betty warned.

'What was that? Was that Rene?' Warren asked.

"Yes it was, she got tangled up and got stuck." Betty explained. "I think we're going to stay the night, so go ahead and fix dinner. She'll call you tomorrow." She continued.

'Okay just checking, have fun.' Warren answered and hung up.

Betty turned to Rene and smiled, "Looks like I have you for the entire night." She felt a thrill at her own words and walked out of the room.

Betty turned and smiled at Rene and left the room. She really didn't have anything she needed from the store, she just wanted Rene to feel helpless. Rene had told her where the spare key was located so she headed out to the mailbox and retrieved it. Once back inside, Betty started to explore. If Rene came up here to play her games, maybe she might have more toys stashed. It took a while, but buried in her lingerie drawer, Betty found a small blue book. She pulled it out and started to read.

"Oh my god it's her diary!" She exclaimed as she perused the first few pages. She couldn't keep the shocked look from her face as she read and looked at the pictures Rene had in her diary.

Betty felt her face flush as she looked over the pages. Finally she sat it down and walked out of the house. She needed some time to think.

Betty drove around the small town a few miles from the house. She stopped for coffee and strolled through the park in the center of town. She couldn't take her mind off of what Rene had been doing. With every thought her body flushed a bit more. By the time she pulled back in the driveway, she had a plan.

Betty walked into Rene's room only to see her writhing on the bed, moaning. She stood the watching her best friend humping the bed trying to move the vibrator to push her over the top.

Betty quietly slipped off her dress and stood watching her friend in just her bra and panties.

"HAVE YOU CUM YET?" Betty yelled.

Betty couldn't keep from laughing when she saw Rene practically jumping off the bed. If it wasn't for the ropes, she would have fallen off the bed.

"Did I scare you slut? Is there something you want?" Betty cooed lightly stroking Rene's buns.

"UUMMMHMMM" Rene moaned around her gag.

"Well if you're a good girl I might let you cum later." Betty said. She was surprised how strong her voice sounded.

"MMMHHHmmm" Rene moaned again

Betty lightly stroked her fingers up and down Rene's ass. Loving the feel of her soft skin. She then trailed her fingers down Rene's legs stopping at her ankles. She tickled her feet for a second, then slowly untied them.

"Now I'm going to untie you but you must promise to be a good girl. If you are I might give you some relief. If not, I'll spank your ass and tell Warren how I found you." Betty said. "Will you be a good girl?"

"MMMUUUMMMHUUUMMM." Rene moaned and nodded her head.

"Good girl." Betty answered as she finished untying her. She then moved to the head of the bed and wrapped a collar around Rene's neck. She then untied the ropes and fastened a leash to the collar.

Betty leaned in and lightly kissed the side of Rene's face. "Having fun yet?" She giggled and pulled on her leash. It took a few moments for Rene to struggle to her feet and followed her new Mistress towards the bedroom door.

Betty led her sexy naked friend down the hall and towards the living room. From what Betty learned from the first few pages of Rene's diary, she knew that Rene's fantasy was to be used and humiliated. Just the thought had Betty trembling with excitement. She pulled her captive near an arm chair and pushed her down to her knees.


"Just remember to be a good girl slut." Betty reminded her best friend and sat down in the chair. Once she had Rene positioned, she pulled the blindfold and gag off. She walked around Rene and stood watching her as she focused her eyes. Betty smiled when Rene noticed her diary sitting on the couch in front of her.

Betty stood there for a few seconds before she said, "Yes that's your diary. Very interesting reading. Does Warren know about it?" She asked.

Rene blushed down to her breasts and shook her head.

"HHMMMM interesting," Betty said and sat down in the chair. "So let me explain what is going to happen. I'm going to read your diary, and you are going to eat my pussy." She announced as she pulled her panties down her legs.

She grabbed Rene's diary and spread her legs. Betty looked at her captive and waited. Rene looked up at her friend and smiled. She crawled forward a bit and leaned in, Betty moaned when she felt Rene's tongue touch her lips.

Betty started to read Rene's diary, but it wasn't long before Rene's tongue found her clit. Betty gasped and a second later her body exploded. She had never cum so fast or so intensely before. She was panting and having trouble holding on to the diary.

She reached down and stroked her friend's hair like she would a pet and moaned. Rene was pushing her tongue deep inside her center and Betty's body was already climbing the magic mountain.

Betty had Rene lick her pussy for almost a half an hour before she pushed her away. Her body still trembling from her latest orgasm. "You have a very talented tongue Rene. I think tonight is going to be fun."

For the next few hours, Betty used Rene's diary to dominate her, tying her up in various ways and teasing her over and over driving Rene to orgasm after orgasm.

Betty had never been exposed to anything like this before. She was naïve about the whole BDSM lifestyle. Rene's diary and finding her tied and helpless woke up something inside Betty that she never knew existed. The more she teased her friend, the more she wished she was in Rene's place. When she finally release her, Rene pounced on Betty and kissing her deeply.

The two women walked hand in hand to the kitchen. Both were exhausted and very satisfied. They fixed dinner quietly, neither speaking about what had happened.

Finally Rene looked at Betty and said, "Do you think less of me?"

"Oh god no, I'm just having trouble grasping all that happened. I don't know what happened to me, doing all that to you. I've never experienced anything like that before. The more I did to you, the more I could sense you wanted. I watched you have orgasms that I never knew were possible."

"I can't explain why I did what I did, and I never expected you to know about it. It was that damn cat that caused all of this, but now that it has I'm glad it did. Every time I've done this, I had massive orgasms, and each one pushed me to go further. But nothing I've ever experienced before had come close to what I experienced with you. My entire body is still buzzing. I'm still coming down from what you did to me. I know this is a shock to you, but thank you so much. You fulfilled a fantasy that has been growing in my mind since forever."

Betty blushed at Rene's statement. She too had several massive orgasms, mostly via Rene's tongue, but also when she used a strap-on on her.

Betty looked at Rene, her face flushed and a tear ran down her cheek. "Rene, I love you, I've always loved you, but after today it's a love like I've never experienced before. I just want to say something, but please understand I'm not sure why, but the more I teased you, the more I wished it was me, tied up, helpless with you in control." Betty looked away, she couldn't look at her friend. Before she could move or say another word, Rene Jumped from her seat and wrapped her arms around her embarrassed friend. She hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, "I love you too Betty."

The two friends ate in silence, both lost in thought about what had happened. The rest of the evening, Betty and Rene cuddled naked on the couch, watching TV. Rene showed Betty her favorite sites on the internet, until they both were so aroused they ate each other to multiple orgasms. Finally, they walked down the hall to the bedroom and slept naked and satisfied.

Betty slept soundly, spooning next to her friend. Her mind filled with all she had seen and done that day. The next morning she slowly woke from her sleep and opened her eyes. Rene was gone and she was flat on her back. It took a second or two, to realize she was lying spread eagle and alone on the bed. Feeling a little stiff, she went to roll over and learned she was tied down and unable to more.

A massive shot of excitement shot out to her entire body. She looked to the side and there was Rene standing beside the bed, with a mischievous smile looking down at her.

"Good morning my sexy slut, so you want to know what it's like on the other side. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun, and so will you?" Rene laughed as she leaned down and slid her fingers up Betty's naked leg.

Betty gasped but it wasn't from fear, it was anticipation of what might be happening. When Rene's fingers lightly traced their way up her leg, she started to pant and her pussy gushed. Nothing sexual had happened and Betty's body was already about to explode. Her dreams last night had her in this exact position and to wake up bound, Betty's mind was completely enthralled with her friend.

Rene pulled out a bottle of body lotion and started to massage Betty's body. She caressed, teased, pinched, and prodded, driving Betty's excitement even higher. When Betty got close to a climax, Rene would change and add an element of pain to her.

Betty didn't expect the pain. The day before she had only teased Rene. Adding the pain was a completely different experience to the naïve submissive wannabe. Betty was thrashing on the bed, her body glistening and her extremities bound, when Rene pulled out a Hitachi vibrator and shoved it against Betty's dripping pussy.

As soon as it touched Betty's already overstimulated body, a scream burst out of her mouth that shook the walls as her entire body erupted sending it into convulsions. Rene kept the toy pressed against Betty's vulva and turned up the intensity.

Betty's hips and legs were bouncing as the vibrations continued to intensify her orgasm. On and on it went until Rene pushed it against Betty's clit.

Betty had no idea that there was a level of pleasure so intense. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she lost all control and soaked the bed beneath her. She had no idea how long she was out, but when she came to, Rene had released her hands and feet and was cuddled up next to her and lightly caressing her tits.

The two women lay in bed for almost an hour. Betty gushing about how intense the experience was and how she loved the feeling of being out of control and Rene controlling her climaxes. They finally walked into the shower and bathed each other, all the while talking about when they could do it again.

It was around noon when they finally left the summer home. Driving home they compared schedules and planned their next outing. As it turns out, Warren and Jamie frequently travel together on business making it easy to coordinate "outings" to enjoy their new passion.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers
12