The CEO Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva comes of age and explores her sexuality.
2.2k words
4.57
1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva's mind had wandered off, but the appearance of two men in the room brought her back. They looked Middle-Eastern, but they definitely dressed European. One of them had on too much cologne. It was an unusual scent, but not completely bad, she thought.

She had put a new outfit on after the last guy left, so she could go through the whole striptease routine again. She had learned Big Daddy liked shiny outfits, and this one was a shiny silver that really accented the tone of her skin. She stood up and danced a little, swaying back and forth. Then she walked around them and between them, getting as close as she dared without touching them. The rule was she couldn't touch them and they couldn't touch her, but she was definitely flirting with the rules. She was such a bad girl. She thought back to her first real encounter with Big Daddy...

Eva decided that she was going to test some of the theories that Aunt Margo had told her about men. Aunt Mable was away for the day and Big Daddy was out by the pool conducting business on the phone. She put on a little makeup, did her hair, and slipped on the new bikini Aunt Margo had helped her find. She had never worn a bikini before and putting it on now, she didn't realize how little fabric there seemed to be. Could she really do this? She was determined. She checked her curves in the mirror, threw on a light cover up, and headed for the pool.

Big Daddy was busy on the phone and didn't seem to give her a second look as she pulled the patio door closed after stepping through. She walked towards a lounge chair that was in easy view of Big Daddy. As she entered the sunlight, she shrugged the cover up off her shoulders, just catching it in her hands as it dropped, exposing her nearly naked body. She continued on in a slow nonchalant walk, which felt anything but.

As she got to the chair she noticed a slight pause in the conversation, and Big Daddy pushed his sunglasses up slightly to peer out from underneath them. Eva thought he had taken notice; one point for her in her little game. She spread out a towel, making sure he got a good view of her backside, then sat down with a bottle of baby lotion to apply.

"Does Aunt Mable know you have a bikini?" he asked offhand.

"Are she going to tell her?" Eva inquired, her voice trying to hide her uneasiness.

"She's not going to like it," he chided.

This was playing out just as Eva had imagined.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked. He knew he had walked into that one, and he wasn't sure of his line of retreat. His eyes traveled up and down her torso surveying the suit. He hid back behind his sunglasses.

"It's fine," was all he could muster trying to appear unmoved. Big Daddy was a good looking man for his age, the start of a gray salt and pepper in his hair. He had a personal trainer that tried to keep him in shape when he wasn't traveling. He was fairly tall, with a barrel chest, the slightest belly, and a decent tan.

Eva started on the baby lotion working sensually on her legs, feeling the smooth skin and admiring the sheen of the oil. She laid back and dribbled some on her stomach. The warm liquid pooled in her belly button and started to run down her sides before she used her hands to rub it in. The skin there was a little white, so she figured she better not stay in the sun too long.

She pulled out a book and pretended to read, keeping one eye on Big Daddy. He would glance over every so often. After awhile it was time to roll over. She sat up and tried to steady her nerves. She stood up and walked towards him holding the bottle of lotion.

"Hey, would you mind putting some lotion on my back?" she asked, trying her best to not act like she was totally nervous. He sat down his notebook and gave her his full attention. She never really interacted with him in this way. She had given him a few hugs over the years, and things were sometimes discussed over the dinner table, but close was not how she would describe the relationship.

His eyes softened, and he scooted over a little using his hand to indicate that she should sit next to him. Aunt Margo said little touches were important, so as she sat down she steadied herself by placing her hand on his thigh. After she'd done it, she couldn't believe she did, and drew it away a little apprehensively.

"I like you new hair style," Big Daddy said.

"Aunt Margo thought it would look good on me," Eva replied without thinking. He really didn't know how much time she had been spending with Aunt Margo.

"Have you been seeing a lot of Aunt Margo?" he asked.

"A little. She seems nice, but I don't really know her very well," Eva offered, trying to downplay the situation.

His hand touched her back, and a little tingle ran through her. She felt him pulling on her drawstring on her back.

"We have to get this out of the way," he stated. She felt the material loosen on her breasts and she instinctively brought her elbows in close to her sides to hold the straps. She glanced back at him and gave a little smile then turned away in expectation.

His hands fell on her shoulders, the warm liquid making his hands feel smooth on her skin. She savored his caress and may have let out a soft moan as his hands ran across her back. His hands ran down toward her lower back and then slightly up her sides, making sure her skin was fully covered. She looked down at his swim shorts, and he was definitely aroused by the appearance of the bulge there.

His hands seemed to stop and squeeze her softly and then slowly slid away.

"All done," he announced. She glanced back over her shoulder and flashed another smile.

"Thanks, Daddy." She glanced away nervously and stood up to walk back to her lounge chair. Her strap was still undone, but she decided she was just going to lay on her front anyway, so maybe it wasn't a big deal. She used her arm to kind of hold things in place while she rearranged her towel. As she went to lie down, and the fabric fell away sooner than she expected, and she was sure if he was watching that he may have gotten a view before she managed to get her chest down to the towel and in proper position.

She was almost situated when a shadow blocked the sun. She opened her eyes to see him standing over her, bottle in hand.

"We missed a spot," he said softly. He put some lotion on his palm, and she closed her eyes, expecting a touch on her back.

Instead, his hands were on her calves. He slowly worked his way up her legs. She wondered how high he was going to go, and she felt a little rush of wetness in her pussy. Goodness, she thought, this was not the time to gush all over her bikini bottom. His hands continued up her thighs. Based on how skimpy the bikini was, he would practically have his hands on her ass! His hands continued.

She panicked inside for a moment, then tried to re-calibrate. Wasn't this the idea in the first place? She could feel his fingers touching the edge of her bikini, and for a moment she hoped he wouldn't stop there, but he did, setting the bottle on the stand next to her. She snuck a peek through her partially closed eyelids and thought his suit looked like it had a little tent pole in it.

Her mind wandered off to various fantasies as she tried to settle down a little bit. The warm sun felt good, and she just enjoyed the moment. After awhile it was getting hot, so she figured it was time for a little dip in the pool. The clouds seemed to be really building, but it was still a good way off. She sat up and put her top back together. She had never felt sexier.

She walked down the steps, the cool water slowly climbing her legs. The rush of water hitting her bikini caught her a little by surprise, like water rushing into a volcano. She swam slowly across the pool, glad that she didn't decide to dive in as the water pulled against her little bikini. The wind suddenly picked up, and a dark cloud started to form. She decided she better get out of the pool and go back inside.

As she climbed up the steps, she could see that now her little bikini was nearly see through, her nipples straining against the fabric. Big Daddy was walking toward her with a towel, and she figured she was as good as naked in front of him. He didn't say anything. He just threw the towel around her shoulders and wrapped her up in it, guiding her back inside the house with his hands on her shoulders.

Once they were inside, he let her go and looked like he wanted to say something, but hesitated. Finally, he said quietly, "We'll let the bikini be our secret," and turned and walked down the hall. Her body tingled all over.

She went to her room and stood in front of the mirror to see how see through the bikini really looked. The dark outlines of her nipples were apparent, not to mention the stiff nipples reacting to the coolness of the water soaked fabric. Her bottoms were formed to the outline of her pussy lips. It was definitely showing some camel toe.

She pulled the drawstrings and let the top fall away. She caressed herself, squeezing her tits and feeling the softness of her skin from the baby lotion. Her hand slid down into her panties. Yes, she couldn't wait; she needed to take care of herself. She pushed down her panties and slowly turned in front of the mirror, examining her body and feeling her hands touching it up and down her torso. Her hands migrated to her pussy and she probed, feeling the rush of wetness and anticipation of an impending orgasm.

She threw herself down on the bed and lost herself in the moment, not thinking about anything but the intense waves of energy pulsing through her pussy. Her fingers rubbed and probed furiously, followed by the silver shaft of the vibrator. It was definitely as good as it had ever felt and she let herself go, not worrying about anything but getting herself off. It was soon bringing her to a bucking uncontrollable orgasm. Her heavy breathing was suddenly loud in her ears as she started to come back down to earth. Maybe she had even been moaning loudly, she wasn't sure.

Some movement in the hallway caught her eye, and she bolted upright. OMG, she'd left the door open. She pulled the bedspread over her and peered into the hallway, trying to see if anyone was there. She couldn't sense anything. Maybe no one was there. She almost didn't care, she couldn't have stopped anyway. She threw the bedspread aside and walked straight toward the door, and slowly closed it before heading back to take a shower.

When she came out she decided to watch something on TV since it wasn't quite dinner time. She went toward the guest bedroom and then entered to walk through to the little sitting room behind. The door was usually wide open but not today. She came up to the door and peered through the crack.

There was Big Daddy, swim shorts around his ankles, stroking his cock. It was huge compared to the men she had seen Aunt Margo with. His camera was on the little side table, and he was watching something on the screen, but she wasn't at the best viewing angle. It was a woman lying on a bed, and it looked like she was masturbating. She moaned and then inserted a silver dildo just like the one she had....and then it hit her, she was the girl on the screen! Big Daddy was stroking himself off to her!

Wow, her little experiment really had worked and Big Daddy was one of those men that wanted to fuck her. She watched in fascination, not really sure what to do. Eva's eyes jumped back and forth between his erect cock and the image of herself on the screen approaching climax. It was weird watching herself. Okay, the whole thing was surreal. She started to reach her climax on the screen, and she remembered how it felt as it washed over her body. Then Big Daddy was grunting and ejaculating, spurting again and again into the air. The cum landed on his chest and stomach....