The CEO Ch. 04

Story Info
Eva comes of age and explores her sexuality.
1.9k words
4.63
920
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva left her thoughts of Big Daddy when a woman's figure came through the door into the room. Aunt Margo walked between the two gentlemen and took one in each arm. She gave Eva a wink, and her now familiar wry smile. She stood with them watching Eva for a moment. Eva sat down and started caressing herself. Eva loved the feel of the silky smooth silver fabric under her hands. Aunt Margo took the gentlemen's coats and hung them on the stand, then playfully undid their ties, making sure not to get in the way of their view.

Margo moved so gracefully she appeared as though she was always in the middle of a performance. Then she went behind each one, reached around, and rubbed their private parts on their slacks. Eva slipped a couple of fingers under her top and concentrated on her nipple. It responded and she circled it, and then watched it press up through the fabric as her hand retreated.

Suddenly a hand was on her other breast, but it was small and thin with lovely red nails. Margo had walked around the backside of the sofa and was touching her. Was that permitted? As Margo squeezed Eva's tit she pinched her nipple sending a shiver of electricity down her spine. It felt good when Eva squeezed her own tits, but somehow it was better when Margo did it. Eva looked up at Margo, and she smiled. She motioned for Eva to sit up and face the audience.

Margo stood behind Eva and reached down across her shoulders and massaged her breasts, slipping her hand first over the fabric and then inside. Margo undid her own top and slowly pulled the top out of the way flinging it into the audience. Then she did her familiar shoulder shrug and her dress fell to the floor revealing a lovely set of black and gold lingerie. Margo brought her head down to Eva's neck and her lips traced Eva's shoulder.

Margo whispered, "You have nice tits." Eva felt incredibly sexy. Margo had Eva lay back so that she leaned up against the small back of the lounger. Margo's hands wandered down to the silver material of Eva's panties and ran around their outline. She reached into the little end table, found a bottle of oil, and lifted it high above Eva's chest and then tipped it ever so slowly so that it dribbled down onto her chest and stomach. Then setting it aside, Margo's hands roamed Eva's torso, gliding on the oil against her skin.

Margo knelt down and brought her red lips to one of Eva's nipples. Her tongue extended and circled Eva's nub before she place her lips over it and sucked on it. Eva felt her pussy quiver. Eva was caught off guard by this unexpected play, but what could she do in front of an audience. Margo gave her other nipple equal treatment. Margo sat up and removed the straps from her shoulders, pushing her bra down to expose her breasts. She took Eva's hands and placed them on her tits.

"Touch me," she whispered. Eva felt her soft breasts, squeezing them in her hands. She rubbed her fingers across them slowly, feeling the tautness of the nipples between her fingers. Margo let out a soft moan in appreciation. Then she stood up and went to the end of the lounge and placed her knees between Eva's feet. She leaned forward, running her hands up Eva's legs until she reached her panties. Her hands ran around the edges of the fabric and brushed across Eva's pussy mound. It was a lot more thrilling than Eva expected, and she wondered what Margo might do next.

Margo let a finger go down between Eva's legs and she traced the outline of Eva's slit, running a finger along it. Eva felt a rush of wetness in response. Then Margo took her hand and pressed against Eva's mound, rubbing her clit through the fabric. It never quite felt this way when Eva did it to herself, she thought. This was somehow more intense with the anticipation of not fully knowing what was going to happen.

Margo's hands wrapped around Eva's hips and grabbed the fabric of her panties to pull them down. Eva raised her hips so that Margo could remove them, and they slid down her legs. Margo flipped them to one of the men, and he brought the small piece of shiny material to his face to breathe in her scent. Margo pushed one of Eva's legs off of the sofa so that they would have a better view of her pussy. Then she slowly rubbed and teased it. Margo's hands sent shivers through Eva's clit and vagina.

Margo slid off the sofa and knelt next to it and brought her face to Eva's mound. Eva had never done anything like this before, and she couldn't believe her Aunt Margo was doing it! Eva could feel Margo's soft breath on her pussy lips, and her tongue ran across her mound then down along her slit. Eva shifted her hips in anticipation. Margo's tongue flicked across Eva's clit then ran up and down her slit. Then it pushed its way inside Eva, and Margo's mouth and lips were buried against Eva's pussy. Her tongue probed and penetrated and the sensation made Eva gush and quiver.

Margo's hands ran along Eva's legs and up her body to her tits. She was squeezing them and eating Eva's pussy deeply. Eva squirmed in delight under her and thought Margo might stop at any moment, but she kept going until Eva was almost at the brink of an orgasm.

The men were obviously enjoying the show and were stroking their meat. One came over and stood next to the couch stroking away. Margo's tongue and mouth continued and Eva was soon lost in her orgasm, her hips bucking and moaning noises escaping from her lips. The man shot his load and it fell across Eva's tits and stomach. It felt warm. Margo slowed down and let Eva relax, then her tongue wandered up her torso licking up the cum. Eva felt amazing and sexy.

When Margo got to Eva's face, she let her body press against Eva's and she whispered, "Kiss me." Her lips met Eva's softly at first, then more fully, her tongue slowing entering Eva's mouth. The taste of cum was obvious, and Eva felt incredibly naughty. Eva felt like she was being such a bad girl. Why did it feel so good?

The other man was still stroking and Aunt Margo turned towards him. She leaned forward and grabbed his cock and slowly brought her mouth to it. Her lips slowly slipped over its head and then traveled down the shaft. Eva sat up so she could watch.

Margo was so close, it wasn't like when Eva had watched from the other room. Eva wanted so much to put her mouth on it to see what it felt like, but she knew the rules. Margo's head was now bobbing on his cock, and he was obviously about to cum. He unloaded, Eva guessed from the grunting he was doing and the pulsing at the base of his shaft, right into her mouth.

Margo slowed and her lips slowly slid off. There was a small drip of cum from her lower lip, and she took a finger and wiped it, pushing it back into her mouth. She gazed up into his eyes, and Eva could see the appreciation in his. Margo stood up and stepped back into her dress, seemingly pulling it up and situating it in one movement. She took the men by the arm and headed towards the door.

"Could her bring along their coats and ties when you've got some clothes on?" Margo asked. It was getting late, so Eva was probably done for the night. Watching up close was amazing, Eva almost felt like it was her, and a man had cum all over her stomach and tits. She felt so sexy and desirable.

She slid on her silver things and then put on a long robe. She gathered up their things and peeked into the hall to be sure it was quiet. Eva went down the hall and slipped into the guest room. Margo had already dropped her dress, and she had the men's clothes off as well. She was lying between them on the bed, playing with their semi soft cocks. Eva put the stuff on the rack.

She really wanted to watch Margo with two men at once, or better yet, she wanted to join her. Eva couldn't wait much longer, she wanted to feel what it was like to have a real cock in her pussy. Of course, Aunt Margo had read her the riot act about not getting pregnant and using protection whenever it did happen, and she insisted the first time had to be with a boyfriend. Trust her on this, she insisted, and Eva wanted to, but maybe all this was too much.

All Eva knew was if this kept up, she was going to fuck anyone that offered! Eva thought about walking across and slipping into the back room, but it seemed too obvious, so she turned and went back into the hallway. Eva went back to her room, took off her robe then hid her silver things in the special little box that was being used to hide such things and got into bed naked. Her mind wandered back to how this all started with Big Daddy.

He had just cum and she was standing outside the door watching. She didn't know what to do. Should she confront him? She thought about just running back to her room and hiding, pretending like it didn't happen.

But, it had been part of her experiment to see if men responded to her the way that Aunt Margo said they would. She had never felt pretty or desirable in any way. Sometimes she felt like a foreigner in her own body, and the way she looked didn't seem to be anything like the way she felt inside. Boys had never given her much attention, and she didn't know how to go about dealing with this new revelation that men could respond to her in that way.

Eva decided that like with Aunt Margo, she wanted to get it out in the open. She pushed the door open. Big Daddy abruptly realized that Eva was there and threw a towel over himself and turned off the video. He stammered and started to say something, but realized that there wasn't much he could say. He was obviously a perverted old man who found young women attractive.

Eva started, "I'm sorry, I was just trying out some things Aunt Margo talked about, and it seemed like it would be safe to try them with you. I didn't know you looked at me that way."

"I don't," he responded, but that obviously seemed silly since he had just masturbated to a video of...."Well, I haven't always. It's just normal for a man to find a beautiful young woman attractive, and it seems like you've turned into a woman here lately."

Eva started to cry. She didn't know why she was suddenly so emotional, but it just flooded over her, and she couldn't stop. It actually felt good in some weird way. Big Daddy quickly wiped himself with the towel, pulled his shorts up and threw on a shirt, then came over to Eva and wrapped his arms around her. It really was what she needed at the moment. He had Eva come sit by him on the couch and she sobbed softly on his shoulder.