The CEO's Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't speak. My heart was pounding and I could feel myself shaking all over. I leaned in to his lips again and tried to convey how I felt. Brad received my response and continued pressing into me. It got so intense that he had to push me against the door to keep me standing. Somewhere in the groping and heavy breathing Brad had stripped me naked. The blur of hands and movement found me sitting bare assed on the dining room table with Brad just as nude as me.

The heat from our bodies rose all around us and I'm sure if I was lucid enough to open my eyes I would have seen steam. My legs were wrapped tightly around Brad's lower back and his arms were keeping me close to him. I held onto his neck and shoulders as his hard cock entered me. With each slow and forceful thrust, my cries of pleasure mixed with his groans. Our bodies never disconnected. I could feel his skin, now slick with sweat sliding against my stomach and thighs.

My peak was coming. Brad seemed to realize this and brought me tighter into him. His hips clashed against me harder and more fervently. Our combined sounds reached a fever pitch as our grip on each other tightened even more. I met my end screaming his name. As Brad climaxed he pressed his mouth into the crook of my neck and his sharp bite sent aftershocks through me.

Even after that passionate session Brad stayed hard inside me. We made love again, this time with my hands pressed against the table and my feet in the ground. I had never done it standing up before, a fact that me and Brad giggled over in bed later that night. As he quietly slept beside me I thought about what we had done. What it really meant. I didn't have to always be in charge, keeping him at arms length with a controlled grip on the reigns. Maybe we could just be, be together.

**********************************

It was Monday morning already. I had woken up to Brad getting out of bed and making his way into the bathroom. Hearing the toilet flush made me also have to go so I got up and knocked on the door. Brad called me in and when I walked in I found him at the sink brushing his teeth. After I was finished in the toilet I stood up and laid some of my weight on Brad's back. His soft skin felt warm against my chest. And he smelled so good. I don't know what it was about the moment but I just wanted to wrap myself up in this delicious man.

"How about a shower?

I smirked and leaned to the side so our eyes could meet in the mirror. His smile matched and his messy bed hair made him look irresistible.

"Race you."

The first shower we had taken together felt playful. This one felt full of need. Just to help each other and feel the closeness of one another. All that heat trapped between our bodies. The smell of my soap sudsing on Brad's skin and the his slippery hands all over me. We stood locked together until the water ran cold.

I knew we couldn't just relax all day. I called the office and told them that I need to take the next couple of days off but that all the proposals and anything else I had to look over could be faxed to me. I'd be able to put it off for a little so Brad recommended that we go pick out groceries for next few days. As we were leaving he got a call from the senior assistant of his intern team.

It was easy for me to put off work but Brad had to go in for a project meeting that had been rescheduled and he couldn't miss it. As bummed as I was about it, it meant I could cook for him and have it ready for when he gets home. Another one of those small things that now felt so endearing. We made it to the office and Brad came around to the driver's side when he got out of the car.

"I'm excited to see what you'll make for us tonight. I probably won't be able to think of much else while I'm here."

I chuckled at that. Brad leaned in for a kiss and I sighed happily against his lips.

"Let me know when you get off baby."

"Will do."

I made sure Brad was inside before I drove off. First, the grocery store, then the liquor store. Gotta pick up some wine to go with dinner. I smiled and couldn't help but laugh. This domesticated feeling ain't half bad.


12