The Chair

Story Info
Using our Tantra chair with toys.
1.5k words
3.75
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lisa and I first met, she was insatiable. She would come to my apartment, and we would head to the bedroom. I remember one time when she was on her period (those are gone now) and she looked at me and said, "You can fuck my ass if you want." And I was in heaven.

She bent over my bed and as I started to run my hands on her ass then gently put one finger into her ass. She quickly looked back and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going slow, gentle and wanted you to be turned on first, not just go for it."

She must have loved that response because she immediately started squirting her juices out and soaking my floor. And that is how it was. She would come over, even after I had my foot surgery and was kind of out of it on Codeine and check if I was ok, bring me some food and some water as I lay, foot elevated on the bed. Once she was settled, she would jump on my cock and ride me, up and down slow then hard, bouncing and squirting all over me. I loved it.

We've now been together for 9 years or so and things have changed, we have a home, dogs and we know each other much better. For better or worse.

And we have a chair.

..................

The Tantra chair was an idea shown to us by a friend that said they had one. Lisa had immediately looked it up on the internet and the website showed all the positions you could use it for. We looked at it together and decided we wanted one. We picked out the color, the decorative rivets, and I placed the order. A week or so later we got the large box and I immediately opened it and took the chair upstairs. Lisa would ride me on it every so often, soaking the chair, ourselves, and even part of the floor with her squirting juices...it was amazing, but not often enough in my opinion.

Today, I'm doing my weekly cleaning, I've emptied the downstairs trash cans, mopped the floors and cleaned the bathrooms. Now I'm finishing the upstairs vacuuming, and I had an idea. Giddy like It was Christmas, I went to the toy drawer and picked up Lisa's extra-large dildo with vibration. It has a suction cup on the back, and I suctioned it to the slope of the small curve on the chair, took a picture and texted it to her saying, "Wanna fool around?".

I didn't get a reply, but I could hear Lisa milling around in her office downstairs. Lisa is a petite woman, 54 years old, tight ass, flat stomach, works out most days and you would never know she was 54. This Dildo is huge, and it could be a challenge.

I hear her put the dogs outside, pour some water and can hear her slowly coming up the stairs. As she walks in the room her mouth opens slightly and I can see and sense the anticipation in her. Without much else, she walks over to the bedside table and sets the water down. I walk over to her and put my arms around her, hugging her tight and slowly dropping to my knees to remove the sweats she is wearing. They fall to the ground effortlessly, almost as if the new what was coming and wanted off and I'm looking directly at her pussy. I give her mound a soft kiss and stand back up, removing her shirt as I rise, kissing her mouth with a little tongue. As I remove her shirt, I drop my right hand down between her legs and she changes her stance to ensure I can reach her now moist pussy, and I slide a finger in. She's already very wet and I start rub her clit as I pull my finger back out and switch to two. She breaths heavy and says, "Wait."

This surprised me a little and I stopped and stepped back and she immediately did to me what I did to her, dropping to her knees and removing my pants. My cock, already hard with excitement popped out and she put her mouth around the head, sucking softly just to let me know what's coming.

After removing my shirt, I took Lisa's hand and walked her over to the chair. I sit down first, in the trough of the chair and have the giant dildo about a foot and a half in front of me on the slope of the curve. As I look at it and compare it to me, it's huge. I'm 6 foot 3 and a big guy, and my cock is commensurate to my size, but this thing makes me look average.

I pull Lisa to me and as she starts to straddle the chair, I see her juices already dripping out of her pussy, hitting the chair and the dildo. I don't think lube will be an issue. Instead, her pussy is now directly in front of my face and the dildo is just below, so I reach up and rub her pussy, soaking my fingers and hand and coat the massive dildo with her juices. She reaches down to guide it in, and I can see her pussy lips begin to open and it's definitely stretching. As she breaths and relaxes her pussy gives way and the head slides past her lips into her and she gasps. I can see her eyes roll back in her head slightly and knees begin to shake as she goes deeper. Then she rises, collects herself and continues down on the massive cock.

Lisa is squirting all over, the dildo is soaked, the chair is soaked, and I can feel her juices running down the chair to the crack of my ass. She leans forward and says, "I love you......Is this what you had in mind?"

"This is just the beginning," I reply.

As she leans further forward to kiss me, I can see her hips flex and the massive cock slide deeper in, all the way to the balls, and Lisa moans deeply.

I kiss her lips and slide myself up the high part of the tantra chair bringing my cock directly in front of her face. As the head of my cock slides into her mouth, I reach down and flick the switch. This massive, realistic, cock dildo also vibrates, and Lisa lets out a loud moan and scream as she instantly cums and squirts more.

Lisa continues to flex her hips sliding up and down on the dildo while she sucks my cock and twirls her tongue. I can see her eyes are shut and she's barely holding it together, so I flick the switch to the next level as Lisa slides up the cock. With that, she immediately sits up and jams the huge cock deeper into her pussy in a constant and ever more aggressive orgasm. I'm grinning and wondering how much more she can take. Lisa fucks the dildo up and down hard and all I can see is splashing coming out of her stretched pussy. With one final stroke she stands up and what seems like a gallon of vaginal fluid flows out all over the dildo and chair and she grabs my hand, "Fuck me hard, I want the real thing," She says.

I take Lisas hand and guide her to the rear side of the chair, the higher side, and lay her face down molding herself to the curve as I slip my hard cock deep in her pussy and holding her hips I fuck her as hard as I can. She continues to cum and spray her love juices all over me. This one's gonna be quick, and within a couple minutes I erupt and cum so hard it almost hurts and collapse on top of her. I know there will be a round two, but that will be on the bed, and I close my eyes and whisper in her ear, "I love you."

As I snap to reality, I realize that I'm standing in our bedroom with a rag and dust spray in my hand. I look at my phone and there is no reply to my text, from Lisa. The house is quiet, and I see her car pull out of the driveway as she leaves to run arrands. A wave of sadness pours over me as I look down at the Tantra chair and see all the dust on it from lack of use. I spray it down and wipe all the dust off, still imagining what it looked like in my daydream. I say to myself, out Loud, "Why do you even try? What are you doing? Why are you taking the time to clean the chair?" Then I realized exactly why. Because I love her with all my heart, and hey, you never know.