The Chair Trap

Story Info
Son ties mom to a chair and undresses her.
15.9k words
4.53
25.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chair Trap

By

Promithius

Hi, my name is Robert, although everybody calls me Rob. I am 23, having left college I'm now training as an accountant and have become our household's main bread winner. My mother who is 41 calls me Rob and only calls me Robert when she's annoyed with me. Mom is attractive, not beautiful, but attractive with a nice motherly body and nice size breasts, which according to her bra are 'D' cup. Mom is a popular figure in the clothing store where she works as a sales assistant. My father walked out on us 9 years ago, since then my mother had only been out with one other man who after several months, took advantage of her and became aggressive, and subsequently treated her pretty badly. It was only after she spent a weekend with him that I saw the bruises on her arms and face that I began to realize what was happening. I went to see this gentleman and warned him off from ever seeing my mother again. Of course he became abusive with me but I only needed to hit him once for him to get the message.

It all started on a Saturday, I had been out for most of the day with friends and arrived home late afternoon, in plenty of time for my evening meal. I closed the front door and began making my way to the sitting room, when I heard my mother say.

"Of course I miss the sex."

I stopped immediately, then heard a second voice which I recognized as Jane's, my mother's best friend say.

"Well you should get back out there again and find yourself a man."

"I'm not going out with any more men, not after that last episode."

"But Ann, not all men are aggressive like that."

"No Jane, I'm not taking that chance, I'd rather go out with a lesbian."

"Alright then, what about going out with a younger man, say between 20 and 25, that way you could be the dominant partner."

"Oh Jane that's baby snatching, someone that young wouldn't want to out with an older lady like me."

"Don't you kid yourself, there's plenty of young men who would jump at the chance to go out with an attractive older experienced woman like you, especially a woman with your body they would die to bury their face between these."

"Will you stop grabbing my breasts like that, why do you keep trying to grab them?"

"Well take your blouse off and let me see and touch them."

"I'm not taking my blouse of for you or anybody else."

I couldn't understand why Jane would want to see and touch mom's breasts when her own must have been at least two sizes larger.

"Have you spoken to Rob about your dating problems?"

"No of course I haven't, how could he help?"

"Well he found out about your last boyfriend, and sorted him out, so he knows you are interested in a relationship with men. Perhaps he knows of someone that's looking to date a woman like you. Perhaps one of his young friends has said something to him like your mom's hot, and he's just dismissed it as wishful thinking. Talk to him see what he says."

"Talk to him. Do you realize just how embarrassing that would be, to ask my son if one of his friends would like to date me? Can you imagine what Rob would say if he thought one of his friends and I were having a sexual relationship?"

"What about you and me having a sexual relationship, we are both lonely, there are no suitable men available at least we would get some pleasures?"

"You've got to be kidding, is that why you keep grabbing my breasts to get me to go to bed with you?"

"Okay ask Rob out on a date, you could suggest going out for a meal, then find a restaurant with a romantic atmosphere and a dance floor. Ask him to dance with you then while your dancing rub yourself up against him to get him horny. You could buy yourself some sexy clothes showing off some leg and cleavage and you'll be well away."

"Jane are you completely mad, you want me to seduce my son in public. I just don't know what has got into you?"

"Have you noticed the way he sometimes looks at you, and at me on occasions? I'm pretty sure he's looking at my tits, and I know what he's thinking and it's got a bed in there somewhere.

"I think your imagining the whole thing, not unless it's just wishful thinking."

"Wishful thinking, you could be right, let me have a go at seducing him and take him to bed."

"You stay away from my son, my god what will you think of next."

"There it is, that jealous streak, you want him for yourself, but you're too scared to do anything about it."

"You stop that kind of talk now, he's my son"

"Don't tell me Ann that you don't think Rob is a good looking boy and capable of such thoughts."

"Of course I think he is good looking but I can't see him having sexual thoughts about me."

"And do you fantasize about him, sexually, because I do."

As I stood there listening, I couldn't believe what I was hearing with Jane admitting that she has sexual fantasies about me. I was desperately waiting to hear my mother's reply.

"Of course I don't fantasize about him."

"I don't believe you Ann, look me in the eye and not on the floor when you say that."

How much longer their conversation was going to continue I couldn't be certain, I certainly didn't want to get caught so I crept back to the front door silently opened it then slammed it close then shouted out "Mom I'm home."

Entering the sitting room after pushing the door open saw mom and Jane sitting close to each other on the sofa. "Ah the terrible twins what have you two been up to? Who's the target of your gossiping today, who are you both causing trouble for now?" Mom's cheeks began to flush, blushing because she couldn't hide her feelings, not like Jane, she had a real poker face.

Jane and mom stood up when Jane said she must leave, then she looked at me. "Your mother has been talking about you."

"Jane stop teasing him, will I see you tomorrow?"

"Sorry Ann, tied up all day tomorrow, see you next weekend."

I shouldn't have said it but did anyway. "Into bondage are we?" By the look on mom's face she wasn't too impressed, but Jane just smiled.

Over the next week I couldn't get the vision of Jane being bound and gagged out of my head. This vision progressed to mom being tied up and Jane standing over her squeezing her breasts. My thoughts became more sexual and began to think that Jane could be seduced by charm, but not mom, that was going to take something a little more drastic. As the days pasted my fantasy became an obsession and I couldn't get the thought of seducing my mother out of my mind. I wanted to do what Jane did and put my hands on her breasts. How could I go about it?

Tie her up, that's the only way to control her. It wasn't as if I was actually going to do it, it was just fanciful planning, but I thought about purchasing the necessary items as if I was actually going to carry the operation out. Thinking things through, the best way to restrict her movements was to tie her up in the wooden armed fireside chair. Tying her to the chair with a rope just above the waist, and leather straps to secure her wrists to the wooden arms, and her ankles to the chair legs. That should just about do it. Mom needs to be wearing a skirt and blouse and not a dress because of the zipper at the back, unless of course the dress has buttons all the way down the front and she doesn't have anything like that.

As an exercise just to see if I could purchase the necessary items, I managed to buy a wide webbing luggage strap and a pack of leather straps and finally a box of condoms.

It was almost a month later on a Saturday evening, before she was dressed accordingly and sitting in the fireside chair reading a book, her arms resting on the wooden arms. I went to my room collected the webbing and leather straps and managed to walk around behind her, without her noticing the webbing. My heart was beating frantically in my chest as I quickly slipped the webbing over her, wrapping it around her body just above her waist, and trapping her arms before clipping the two ends together.

To say that mom was surprised was an understatement, it took a few seconds before she realized what was happening to her. "Rob what do you think you're doing?" I didn't answer. Although she was secured to the chair her hands and feet were free. Standing at the side of the chair I secured each wrist to the arms of the chair with a leather straps. I did the same with her ankles, spreading her legs, as I secured them to the chair legs. All the time mom was screaming at me to release her.

I bent over her and cradled her chin between my thumb and fingers and looked her straight in the eye, "If you're going to continue screaming like that I'll gag you." Mom stopped screaming and calmly asked me what I was doing. She didn't quite understand when I said that I was going to give her immense pleasure.

She asked me. "How?"

"To start with we're going to kiss."

"I'm not going to kiss you."

"That's the first time you have rejected me, I'll give you that one, but from now on every time you reject me I'm going to undress you one button at a time for every rejection."

"You wouldn't dare."

"OK it's time for our first kiss." I leaned over her to kiss her and mom turned her head away.

I undid the top button on her blouse.

Mom turned her head away for the second time, as I moved in to kiss her.

I undid the second button down from the top of her blouse which exposed the very top of her bra.

As I moved in for the third time she didn't turn her head away and we kissed although she was not quite as passionate with her lips as I was with mine. Then as we kissed for the next ten minutes or so I could feel her becoming more passionate, with our tongues coming into play. During our next kiss as her tongue sought mine out, I cupped my hand over her breast. Immediately she recoiled breaking the kiss and chastising me for my action. I undid the third button on her blouse. Now her bra was fully exposed, as was her cleavage and upper portion of her breasts. I slipped my fingers down her cleavage and stroked the upper portion of her breasts.

Mother had reached the point where she was furious with me and cursing me for all she was worth. Having undone the fourth button on her blouse I then pulled out the part of her blouse that was tucked into her skirt, completely exposing her bra as I spread the garment open.

"Rob please stop this at once I won't say anything to anyone about what you've done, please, please stop."

"Sweetheart don't call me by name, call me darling, I want you to call me darling then I'll put my hand inside your bra and give your tits a squeeze."

"I'm not going to call you darling, and you're not going to put your hand inside my bra, and don't use that language in front of me."

As I went to kiss her again she turned her head away. "Rob you disgust me, after all we've been through together and now you act like this." I sighed "It's a terrible life I'll be back in a minute." I went upstairs to my mother's bedroom over to her night stand where I opened the draw and took out her dressmaking scissors. Back downstairs I walked over and stood in front of mom slipped a finger down her cleavage and behind the piece of bra which separates the two cups, pulled it away from her body and snipped it in half. Then I snipped both shoulder straps, which allowed the separate bra cups to fall to her sides, completely exposing her breasts.

Mother looked at me dumfounded, tears formed in the corner of her eyes. I cupped her chin in the palm of my hand and kissed her passionately. My free hand cupped and lightly squeezed her breast while occasionally my thumb caressed her nipple. "Ann, sweetheart you have beautiful tits." She never admonished me, her lips never failed to please me and her nipples reacted to my touch. For the next fifteen minutes Ann never made a sound. Even though her tears continued to flow, she provided me with passionate kisses while her breast reacting positively as I fondled them. I think she realized there was nothing that she could do to stop me, so she just accepted her fate.

Ann spoke softly and calmly and she watch me undo my belt, drop and step out of my pants with my jockey shorts following, exposing my male member to her. "What are you going to do?" I reminded her that she should be calling me darling I asked her to repeat the question but add the darling part. "What are you going to do darling?"

"I'm going to show you that I am no longer a boy." I rubbed my enlarged manhood over the back of her hand. Although her wrist was secured to the chair's arms are her hand was free. Where her hand was closed I tried to push my manhood into her hand so that she would hold it. "Ann hold my cock"

"Don't be so disgusting." I took her scissors and cut the front of her skirt between her spread legs from the hem up towards her waist band, with an approximately 8 inch long cut. "What did you do that for?"

"I told you that I was going to undress you, therefore, with you trapped in the chair the only way to get your skirt off is to cut it off."

Taking hold of each breast I bounced them up and down several times before trapping her nipples between my thumb and forefinger while giving them a light squeeze at the same time stretching her breasts out to their maximum. Ann winced with pain, then experienced relief when I released them as I leaned over to kiss her.

"For the second time, take hold of my cock." I pressed the tip of my manhood against the edge of her hand trying to encourage mom to loosen her grip so I could slip it beneath her fingers. She looked at me and shook her head. Picking up the scissors I cut her skirt another 8 inches getting closer to her waist band. The two cut edges of her skirt started to separate, slightly exposing her thighs. The look mom gave me was not too friendly, but she never uttered a word. Again I pushed my manhood against the side of her hand, only this time she made a fist allowing me to slip my cock into her hand finally gripping my manhood.

After kissing her a passionately and fondling her breasts I began moving my hips back and forth pleasuring myself using her hand. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Darling, don't forget the darling, that's one rejection you owe me. Now repeat your question."

"Darling, what are you doing?"

"I'm pleasuring myself using your hand." Taking hold of her nipples, I used them to stretch her breast out, and found it visually satisfying watching them wobble as I shook them up and down and sideways. All the time I kept pleasuring myself in her hand, knowing that it wouldn't last much longer as the pressures began to build. Mom screamed as the initial stream of sperm suddenly shot across her lap with the end of the stream falling on her expose thighs, as did most of the other streams. While the final less violet streams landed on her skirt. This last action must have been too much for her as she dropped my wilting manhood, and screamed curses at me while telling me how disgusting I am.

Since mom was secured to the chair I moved around the back of it, slipped my hands over her shoulders and down her front so that I could fondle and enjoy playing with her breasts. I kissed her neck then kissed her cheek before whispering in her ear "Baby, that little outburst is going to cost you another two rejections, so that's now a total of three. What do you think we ought to do about it, would you like to make a suggestion?"

Mom remained silent. "What would you think to resolve one rejection, that I complete cutting through your skirt. For the second and third rejections I could snip open the crotch of your panties then cut up the front to open them up."

Mom started crying. "Why are you doing this, to embarrass me, belittle me? All you are doing is causing me terrible grief."

"It's because I'm in love with you and want to create some excitement in your life and hopefully pleasure you, this is the only way I can think of achieving it." I moved around to the front of the chair, knelt, and worked my way in between her legs, picked up the scissors and continued cutting her skirt until I had cut through the waist band. Each half of the skirt slipped to the side fully exposing her thighs and panties. Standing and moving to the side of the chair to place my arm around her shoulders. I kissed her passionately while rubbing a finger along the indentation, caused by the contour of her panties as they followed the form of her womanhood. First noticing, then feeling a damp spot on her panties, my intention, although unsuccessful, was to hopefully subdue her sobbing.

Back kneeling between her legs I snipped the crotch loose then cut her panties in half spreading the ends wide to expose her womanhood. There was little to no signs of her pussy because, much to my disappointment, it was well camouflaged by a considerable black bush. As the tears ran down her face and through her sobbing she asked me why I was doing this to her. "I'm your mother why would you do this to me?"

Ignoring her question I said "If you think I'm going to lick your cunt and fuck you with my tongue while you're wearing that black bush you're mistaken, you will have to get rid of it because I want you clean shaven. Although I don't mind working you off with my fingers." She screamed at me as I fumbled through her matted hair cursing me as the tears ran down her face, calling me all sorts of names. Ann gasped as I ran my fingers up and down valley of the entrance to her pussy, coating my fingers in the juices she was excreting. Convention dictated that mother reject my advances and admonish my actions. However, nature, in the form of her body's reaction, with her juices flowing in abundance, was telling me a different story.

Ann, with tears flowing down her cheeks continued to curse me knowing that I wouldn't stop as I eased a finger into her pussy. It was only after a minute or two working my finger back and forth within her body that I added a second finger, while my thumb located and began to massage her clit. Her voice began to sound hoarse then faded away to nothing, my thoughts that it was the screaming that had affected her throat. As I continued to pleasure her with my fingers I sensed a slight movement of her hips. Looking up at her face, her head was resting against the seat back her eyes were closed and there was movement in her hips. Movement that became more pronounce working against my hand trying to achieve greater penetration. Then came the moans and groans as I increased the rate and force of penetration. From that point it could only have lasted another forty seconds or so before the orgasm hit her. From the extent of her orgasm I couldn't tell whether it was more or less severe than she had experienced in the past, but it seemed a fairly powerful one to me. Ann seemed to collapse in the chair her head dropped, apart from her heavy breathing there was no sound from her.

Standing up and moving to the side of the chair I lifted her head and kissed her on the lips, there was no reaction. I removed the strapping from her ankles and wrists then the main strap around her waist, which resulted in her slumping down in the chair. It was getting late and there was nothing that I could do, so I went to my bedroom leaving her to recover. It was about thirty minutes before I heard mom come up the stairs and go into her bedroom then several minutes later heard her shower running. When the shower eventually stopped I waited with some trepidation for the storm to hit my bedroom, but it never did.

Sunday morning mom was already up when I came downstairs, the table was laid for one, and she never said a word, instead she almost threw my breakfast at me. For the next week we never spoke in fact we hardly saw each other, I was sure mom deliberately kept away from me. I couldn't blame her really, although I did wonder if she told Jane what happened. The second week was almost a carbon copy of the first where she avoided me as much as possible. If our lives were to continue in that vein life was going to be very unpleasant.