The Chair Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the neglected breast up close to her mouth and said "Suck it" the cheeks on Jane's face began to sink in, as she took the nipple into her mouth and began drawing on it hard. "That's not the first time you've been sucking on your tits, I bet you do it every night. Who can blame you with beauties like these?" Jane's hand slid down my body and began fumbling around my groin area. "You've got a hard on."

"What the fucking hell did you expect?"

"Well we better get it out and do something about it."

She continued to fumble around only this time she was attempting to undo my belt, then when she eventually succeeded, my pants became the center of her attention. Eventually she released my cock and began to stroke it. "Darling wouldn't you prefer to do this in the bedroom?" I must say Jane surprised me just how brazen she was, far more sexually assertive than my mother. "Sure, the bedroom seems more suitable for what I have in mind."

Having rolled off the sofa and removed my pants I stood in front of Jane holding out my hand to help her up. "I'd rather hold on to this," She said wrapping her hand around my cock, before taking my hand. "God Rob you're not a boy any longer, you've grown into quite a man."

"Never mind that take your skirt off then we can go to your bedroom." Jane lowered the zip then eased the skirt over her hips allowing it to fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and deliberately remained stationary, dressed solely in her panties, so I could take in the deliciousness of her body, before taking my hand to lead me to the bedroom. As we made our way to her bedroom the sight of her tits swaying about was beyond description.

Jane asked me to lie on the bed, then standing close to me she removed her panties to display her shaven mound. "This is why I left you when we first arrived because Ann said that you prefer your women hairless, so I shaved for you." Jane moved onto the bed then straddled me, dangling her tits in my face. She swung them from side to side so they gently slapped against my face. I fondled them, kissed them and sucked her nipples. "Are you going to let me cum in your mouth?"

"Not this time I want you to fuck me it's been such a long time since I've had a man inside me." With that she rolled off me and laid on the bed and spread her legs. "Come on baby fuck your auntie." Lying beside her I placed my hand between her legs and run my fingers along the entrance of her pussy, she felt so wet when I slipped my fingers inside her. "Come on baby I'm ready for you to fuck me, hurry and slip your cock inside my cunt." Having moved on top of her and eased my cock inside her she pulled my head down and began to kiss me, I of course returned her kisses.

It felt so good with my chest pressed against those large, I would say fairly firm breasts, as I moved in and out of her, gradually becoming more aggressive, more forceful. Jane had been telling me how handsome I was, how she always thought of me as family and for several years how she wanted to get me into bed. Then it went quiet before she began moaning, hardly perceptible at first gradually getting louder as I quickened and became more forceful then her groans and grunts became louder.

Initially Jane's arms were comfortably wrapped around me, but the closer she became to having an orgasm, the louder her groans, and the tighter her arms wrapped around me, almost crushing me. At the point of orgasm her body shook violently, her arms were tight around me, constricting my breathing, her fingernails digging into my back. Jane crushed her lips against mine and forced her tongue deep into my mouth. I was surprised just how quick she came, taking me at least another minute or so slamming into her now exhausted body, before spewing my load inside her.

We lay together recuperating from our exhaustive love making, with Jane still kissing me while I fondled her tits. "I wish I could join you and Ann in bed then you would have two women to fuck and make a fuss of you."

"You only want to sleep with us so you can fuck my mother."

"That's true, but that's not the only reason, I still want you. Also wouldn't you like to watch two women kiss, play with each other's body and fuck each other?"

"Why, do you think my mother's a lesbian?"

"No, of course not, no more than I am, but I'm sure she would like me to make love to her, but just doesn't know it yet. It would be just like when you tied her up, she complained bitterly at the time, but eventually came to your bed in the state of undress."

"Well I do have a plan to get the three of us in bed together, however, it will means that mom will think you're a blackmailer."

"That's fine by me, what's your plan?"

"Next Saturday evening about nine, I will tie her to the bed and blindfold her, then we can both have our way with her, but she will think it's only me. Then once you've finished with her you can slip the blindfold off so she can realize it's you. Mom of course will be angry with me for playing a part in the deceit. Then I will explain that it was her own fault. She told you about the time I tied her to the chair and our incestuous relationship. It gave you the opportunity to blackmail me by threatening to go to the police to inform on us unless I did as you ask. You forced me to have sex with you today then demanded that I tie her up and blindfold her again, so we could both have sex with her. Then you will threaten her to demand that each weekend the three of us will sleep together and each have sex with the others, or you'll go to the police."

"How will I know when to come in, in fact how will I get in?"

"I'll call you on your cell when I have her tied to the bed. To get in, you can borrow my spare key. You will know it's safe to come in because Ann closes her bedroom curtains then turns her night stand light on. Having taken her to the bedroom, then tied her to the bed and blindfold her, I will part the curtains a little so the light shines out, and that will be your signal to come in. I'll have to get going now Ann will wonder where the fuck I am, I'll just say good bye to these two beauties. I kissed both of her tits allover sucked those large nipples and began to move off the bed. Jane grabbed me. "Never mind my tits kiss me goodbye." She pulled me down and I spent another five minutes kissing her goodbye, while my hands roamed her body to reinforce their memory of the time spent squeezing and probing the hills and valleys of her fleshy torso.

When I arrived home Ann wasn't in a very good mood. "You're late where have you been?"

"I've been out with friends I thought we agreed that I should continue my Saturday routine, as not to create any suspicion, it's the only day in the week you're on your own. If you're going to take this attitude every Saturday I'm late back, then you can forget everything, our relationship everything." Ann stood head bowed for a few seconds then looked at me, moved in close put her arms around my neck and said. "I'm sorry darling it won't happen again, but I was worried about you because you said you wouldn't be home late." Ann placed her arms around my neck pulled my head down until our lips met and kissed me passionately. My hand automatically went to her breasts causing her to whisper in my ear. "I think it's time for bed."

Ann took my hand and led me upstairs into her bedroom, although it's our bedroom now. She stood in front of her full length mirror with me standing behind her. "I want you to put your arms around me and undress me while I watch. You can start by undoing the buttons on my blouse and slip it off me." I put my arms around and began to squeeze her breasts. "They're not buttons, if you want to play with my tits at least get them out first." I undid the buttons on her blouse slipped it over her shoulder and off. Her bra was warm as I ran my hands over the cups while bouncing her tits up and down and pressing them together to increase her cleavage and watch the ripples flow through her flesh.

"Rob stop pissing around unhook the fucking thing if you want to play with my tits." I wasn't sure what I had created here, but she was certainly getting a mouth on her, and was sounding more like a slut each day. Never did I ever expect to hear my mother use that sort of language. My father missed out, never realizing his wife's true potential, and she had some fucking potential. I could see everything working out fine with Jane coming aboard. Just think I will have two women to fuck, how lucky can one person get.

Having unhooked her bra and let the straps slip down her arms, the garment fell to the floor. I cupped her tits in my hands. Ann was staring at her tits in the mirror. "Those are beautiful tits, but they need a good fucking and one day I'm going to give it to them." She turned her head to speak but my lips made contact with hers before anything was said. We continued to kiss even though I was squeezing and pulling her nipples, stretching her tits out as far as I could pull them.

"Your tits need a good slapping and they're going to get it." I began slapping the underside of her breasts initially to watch them bounce around. Standing behind her meant that I couldn't get sufficient force in the slap, to inflict any degree of pain. "Darling you certainly know how to please a girl," she said sarcastically, as she pulled my arm to encourage me. All the time Ann was rubbing her ass against my groin while I pressed myself against her. Placing my hands on her hips I pulled her even tighter to me, before unhooking the skirts waist band and lowering the zip. This then allowed me to push the skirt over her hips before letting it slip to the floor. Putting my arms around her, with one hand I covered a breast, the other I slipped into her panties and began to finger her.

When I eventually moved around to stand in front of her, Ann placed her hands on my shoulders and pressed down saying "Darling kneel down and pull mommy's panties down." Kneeling down I tucked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Ann stepped out of the garment, balancing herself by putting her hand on the top of my head. I began to rub my lips up and down her mound, which turned into kisses then licking until my tongue ended up running along the entrance to her pussy.

Ann stopped me and asked me to get up, so she could undress me. Assisting me to get to my feet, she undid the buttons and removed my shirt. Turning her attention to my pants, she lowered the zip and watched as my pants fell to the floor. Wrapping her fingers around my cock she led me to the bed and encouraged me to lie down. Initially she laid on top of me kissing and pressing her tits into my chest. "Darling I know you like to feel mommy's tits pressing against you but you may even like this more." She eased her way down my body then took my cock in her mouth and sucked it. I gave her sufficient warning but she took no notice and eventually allowed me to cum in her mouth. Having made her way back up my body Ann opened her mouth to show me the semen she had collected before swallowing it. We remained on the bed for another hour, kissing and fondling each other's body before we finally left the bed and got dressed again. Ann just wore a blouse and mini skirt and nothing beneath.

Later that evening Ann came and sat on my lap. "You know darling you've made me a very happy woman." She slowly began to unbutton her blouse. "I could never have been like this with your father, he never made love to me like you do." By this time there was only one more button to undo and her tits were practically hanging out of her blouse. "No matter what I wear your eyes always seem to be directed at my tits and now you have a close up of them."

The last button was undone, her blouse was spread wide and Ann was holding her breasts up for me to enjoy. "Come on darling suck them for me, remind me what it was like to feed you." She laid back in my arms and, I leant over took her a nipple in my mouth and began to suckle. "I'm not wearing anything under my skirt, finger me make me cum." So there I was sucking her tits and fingering her pussy, thinking it can't get much better than this. That wasn't the last of our sexual practices that night when we eventually went to bed we made love again. Ann's sexual drive became insatiable, that weekend we made love day and night, weekdays, because we were both at work, only at night.

On the following Saturday afternoon as we lay in each other's arms, after making love, I said. "Tonight I'm going to tie you to the bed."

"Would you like me to wear the same lingerie again?"

"No I'll undress you and tie you to the bed naked, but first I'm going to wash you."

That evening when we entered the bedroom Ann closed the curtains then turned the night stand light on while I undressed. After, I undressed Ann before taking her hand to lead her to the bathroom. We stepped into the shower and while I washed her she rubbed her soapy body up against me. Having washed her I stepped out to dry myself, Ann remained in the shower, rinsing herself while the water cascaded over her. Once dry, I beckoned her out and dried her off, ensuring that we both enjoyed the experience before taking her hand to lead her back to the bedroom. With the straps and stockings handy, and Ann lying on the bed, I tied her up in a spread eagled fashion, completing the job with a blindfold.

As Ann lay on the bed totally immobilized, I kissed her on the lips, then on both breasts, again while working my way down to her pussy, where I lingered for a few seconds before saying. "I just need to get something, I'll be back in a minute." It was only when I entered the kitchen, knowing Ann couldn't hear me, did I phone Jane to tell her it was safe to come over.

Back in the bedroom with time to kill, waiting for Jane to arrive I lie beside Ann kissing her on the lips and fondling and sucking her breasts occasionally slipping my hand between her legs to finger her. She complained that I wasn't paying as much attention to her as last time but I didn't want to get her too aroused before Jane arrived.

It was some fifteen minutes after the phone call that I noticed Jane quietly entering the bedroom. She placed her bag on the bedroom chair and began to entertain me with a strip tease as she slowly undressed. Jane knew what I wanted to see, even Ann sensed that something had been added to the situation and commented on my sudden increased interest in her body. Now naked, Jane stood in front of me for several seconds silently flaunting her body, and those magnificent breasts which were last to be exposed. She went over to her bag and pulled out a strap on dildo, I watched as she fitted it to herself, thinking that with both of us, Ann was going to getting the fucking of her life tonight.

I signaled to Jane that she should begin by performing orally on Ann, and then I kissed my way down her body in order she would think that it was my tongue that was providing her with pleasure. Jane immediately took my place and with her tongue, began to pleasure Ann. It wasn't long before Ann was moaning and lifting her body attempting to get more tongue inside her.

"Come on darling, fuck mommy, give it to me hard."

I nodded when Jane looked at me, she then repositioned herself above Ann supported by her hands so that their upper bodies were not touching. Ann moaned and groaned lifting her body off the bed to meet Jane as she slammed into her. "Kiss me darling." Jane, only too pleased to comply with mom's request, lowered herself and pressed her lips against my mothers. Almost instantly mom recognized her assailant, I think Janes tits gave it away as they crushed moms as they flattened out across her body.

"I know it's you Jane, so get the fuck off of me."

Jane pushed moms blindfold up and off over her head. "Did you just call me darling?"

"No I didn't I thought you were Rob. What are you doing here, how did you get in?"

The situation suddenly dawned on her that she had been tied to the bed and was being fucked by a friend who supposedly knew nothing of the night's arrangements. This meant she could only have been told by one person and that was me, her husband, sworn to be faithful and true. Ann became angry looking around the room for me, but since I was standing behind Jane, Jane was blocking her view.

"Where is he, where's that bastard." Ann started crying. "And fucking get off of me, I've told you before I'm not a lesbian, and from now on I don't want anything to do with either of you."

Jane slipped out of mom then rammed back in hard. "You incestuous slut you're not going to get off that easy." Jane fucked her hard slamming into her as hard as she could go. At first Ann called her every abusive name she could lay her tongue to. But gradually, as she approached an involuntary orgasm Ann became quieter, then began to moan while lifting herself off the bed as she met Jane's thrusts with her own. Jane leaned down and kissed Ann on the lips, I found it surprising that Ann never turned away but kissed Jane back with passion. Jane's subtle movement of swaying her body from left to right caused her nipples to brush up against Ann's nipples. The look on Ann's face was one of pure ecstasy, especially when Jane occasionally dipped down to lightly press their breasts together. Finally mom cried out as she orgasmed then collapsed exhausted.

Jane rebuked Ann. "I always knew you were a slut even with all your airs and graces."

"Well to ought to fucking know, a dirty cow like you." Wow mom really put it to Jane.

Jane finally lifted herself off of Ann, removed the strap-on, stood beside her and pressed the rubber cock to mom's lips. "Now suck it bitch." Again I was taken aback when mom opened her mouth and began to suck on the rubber knob end. Jane came over to where I was standing and pulled me close and placed her arms around me, and with my arms around her waist we kissed passionately. Jane turned around in my arms, then lifted and held both of my hands to cradle her tits. "You see Ann you're not the only one that gets Rob's attention, at this moment his cock is pushing hard into the crack of my ass. Why do you think he was late home last Saturday, it was because he was too busy fucking me?"

Mom burst into tears, she looked at Jane and called her a fucking bitch then turned her attention to me. "You fucking bastard, you were supposed to have been my husband, honest and true and yet just like your father you cheated on me. Your actions were even worse than your father's because you cheated on me with my best friend, at least she was my best friend."

"Well it's all your own fault, you should keep that big slutty mouth of yours shut. And be aware that you're still at my mercy, being tied up on the bed the way you are. In fact I think it's time I gave you another fucking."

"Don't you dare touch me, I'll have up for rape."

"Rape, after yours and Jane's performance, I don't think so. Who are you going to complain to, if you go to the police it's your word against mine and I have Jane as a witness. You could end up on the news with reporters camped in front of your door, and possibly be sent to prison."

I positioned myself on top of her, propped up on my hands staying away from her snapping mouth and easily slipped inside her. Mom was thrashing about trying to discourage me, while cursing me, pleading for me to stop. She soon became exhausted and laid still, trying to look indifferent while I eased myself in and out of her. My intention was to try and make this last as long as possible. Jane sat beside me on the bed and teased mom by kissing me and holding her tits up for me to suck, all the time I was casually moving in and out of her.

For the first time in several minutes mom spoke. "You said all this was my fault, how is it all my fault?"