The Chair Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last Saturday after having coffee with the guys I met Jane who was just on her way home, her car was in the shop so I offered her a lift. She asked me in for a coffee then sat me down saying she wanted to talk to me. Jane said that you had told her about the time I tied you to the chair and cut your clothes off and fondled your body. She told me about the night you came into my bedroom took your nightgown off, climbed into bed, we had sex through the night. You also told her about the night I tied you to the bed. Then she blackmailed me into having sex with her, threatening to tell the police of our incestuous relationship. After she said she wanted to fuck you, then blackmailed me to arrange this evening's event. That is why it's your fault because you can't keep your mouth shut, if you hadn't said anything this would never have happened. But I'm glad it did because I got to play with her magnificent tits."

As I continued to fuck her I felt a slight response with a slight push up against me. Jane kissed me, which must have had some effect on mom, because there was that response again. Mom was beginning to enjoy the attention, and when I looked at the expression on her face it had changed from one of disgust to lust. She began to move in unison with me, gently at first, gradually becoming more forceful in her ways. I suggested to Jane that she dangle her nipple against Ann's lips. It took only seconds of Jane's swaying body, as she worked her nipple back and forth across Ann's lips, before she opened her mouth and drew it in sucking on that large nub.

"You fucking slut." It was Jane chastising mom. "All those times you complained and pushed me away when I tried to touch your tits, now look at you, sucking my tits for all your worth, while your son fucks the shit out of you." Jane bent lower pressing her breast against mom's face at the same time she grabbed and squeezed mom's tits. Mom moaned, whether it was because of pain or ecstasy I couldn't say. But what I did know, mom had become more forceful as she responded to me, after having increased my pace as I neared my climax. I heard mom's muffled screams as Jane continue to press her tits on mom's face, then felt the warm sensation as she orgasmed. A few seconds later I shot my load into her.

It took me several minutes to recover before I removed myself from mom and the bed. Jane was still draped across Ann, her tits still flattened against Ann's face. "I think you two girls have a lot to talk about to get things sorted out, I'll be in my bedroom if you want me." Looking at Jane, said. "You can release her if you want to."

Thirty minutes later I heard screaming which sounded like Jane. Concerned I rushed in and found Ann, who was wearing Janes strap-on, had mounted her and was pounding her as hard as she could. They were also kissing and had their tits pressed against each other's. The screams I assumed were that of ecstasy, even if they were painful Jane seemed to be enjoying every minute. We now seemed to be on an even footing, I had fucked both women and both women had fucked each other, I wondered where it go from there.

Where did it go? Well practically every weekend we had a threesome. Friday night Jane would visit us and stay over to Sunday afternoon. The three of us slept in the same bed and would take turns to sleep between the other two. When Jane was in the middle Ann would be one side fondling and sucking Jane's tit and I would be the other side do the same with the other tit. Our fingers would be inside and working her pussy. Occasionally we would be kissing and take turns in fucking her, then we would change round. When Ann was in the middle it would be a similar routine to Janes. When I was in the middle I'd be kissed by one and my cock sucked by the other, then they would take turns in fucking me.

In all, everything worked out very well, they both bought sexy lingerie to wear when we made love, allowing me at times to undress them, sometimes they undressed each other. Whoever was the odd person out at the time watched the other two performing. And so a routine was established that for the past six months has worked very well.

The End