The Chair Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night at the end of the second week having arrived home late I went straight to my room ignoring mother who was in the sitting room watching TV. Just as I was lying in bed I heard my mother come up the stairs. Several minutes after entering her bedroom I heard the shower running. Although it seemed to go on for ages eventually it stopped it was then I snuggled down to sleep,

I must have been in a twilight sleep because when my bedroom door opened I thought I was dreaming. Slowly as I became fully awake Ann was standing in the doorway silhouetted by the light shining behind her. I could just about make out what she was wearing, a night gown that was low cut exposing the top of her breasts, supported by spaghetti shoulder straps with the hem at about mid-thigh. She stood in the doorway for what seemed minutes but it could only have been a few seconds before entering my room to stand at the side of my bed. Mom turned on the night stand light, then while looking down at me, slipped one shoulder strap off then the other allowing the nightdress to slip down her body to fall to the floor.

Clean shaven, minus her black bush, Ann stood in front of me naked. I stared at her curves from her fairly wide hips to her narrow waist and slightly protruding stomach. Her voluptuous breasts showed signs of some sagging. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them so pulling the bed covers back I invited her to slip in beside me. Up until this point not a word had been spoken between us. As she climbed in beside me I could smell her perfumed hair and when she leaned over to kiss me I could feel the silkiness of her lips and the taste of her lipstick. As our kiss continued I felt her hand slip down my body searching for the cord of my pajama bottoms. Then, as the cord loosened she spread opened my PJ's and wrapped her hand around my rigid cock. She spoke for the first time. "Darling do you like mommy playing with you like this? Come on baby take your PJ's off."

After we kissed for the second time I wanted to know why all of a sudden she wanted to have a sexual relationship with me. "What's changed, Two weeks ago you were cursing me and today you have slipped naked into my bed, leaning on me purposely to crush your tits against my body, kissing me and tossing me off?"

"Darling over the past week I thought about what you did to me and what you said. You had me tied up admittedly you ruined my clothes but you never inflicted pain and you told me you loved me and at the end you gave me immense pleasure. Believe me I was really mad at you during the first week but then I began to realize how much I loved you, not as my son, but as the man that I needed to be with. Also I have a confession to make, last weekend I gave Jane a graphic description of what you did to me."

"What did she say?"

"She didn't seem at all surprised, well perhaps a little surprised on the way you went about it, but certainly not surprised that you wanted to have sex with me. She reminded me of our previous conversation about her observation of the looks you had been giving me. Jane asked me how I felt about what you did. I told her I was furious and asked her what I should do about it. She dismissed my question saying that she had no intention of interfering and that I needed to make up my own mind. Then she said something that really shook me. 'Ann ever since we have been friends you always complained about the lack of sexual prowess of Rob's father. Every time you mentioned his lack of sexual drive the first thing that came into my head was that it was your own fault, because you never, and I mean never, encouraged him. I always thought that you must have deeply disappointed your husband with your lack of sexual drive.'

"Jane really upset me I just burst into tears, having been friends for years, how could she say things like that. She apologized for upsetting me but said that I had reached a point in my life where my happiness was at stake and I needed to be certain of what I wanted. She also said that she didn't believe me when I said that I was totally furious with you, and that somewhere within all of us was a slut trying to escape. I asked her what she would do. She said that I was not her but she would buy a sexy nightgown walk into your bedroom take the nightgown off get into your bed and suck your cock. Jane also said that if ever I summonsed up enough nerve to do that I should talk to you like a slut.

"It's true I have been unhappy since your father walked out on us, although I can't say I was very happy when he was with us. Now looking back it was probably more my fault than his that he left us. All week I've been thinking about you and what you did to me and how my body reacted to your touch. As I have already told you, very gradually, and Thursday was the night that I realized I had fallen in love with you. Maybe it was how you treated me, perhaps I needed someone to shake some life into me, or perhaps I needed to do something about it myself. Friday night in bed I thought about you and became aroused, and found myself masturbating, just thinking about what you did to me when you tied me up. It was something I hadn't done since before my marriage to your father.

"Taking a leaf out of Jane's book, I went shopping this morning to buy clothes more appropriate for our sexual relationship that I am now definitely hoping for, and I think you are to. My only regret was that you wasn't with me to pick out the clothes you would like to see me wearing. So I took a chance and bought two nightdresses one of which you have already seen, several sets of lingerie, black high gloss stockings, a couple of blouses and a couple of mini-skirts. I thought that these would be suitable until we could go shopping when you can select the clothes you would like to see me wearing, if you'll have me.

"Rob, I will be yours until you find someone to marry, even if it's for only a couple of years. Even if you're married, we could still, if you wish, continue our relationship for as long as it suits both of us. What do you say, do you want a life of sex with your mother, and do you want me to be your slut."

I pulled her close and kissed her. "Well sweetheart, you've nearly performed as Jane said, but you still haven't sucked my cock."

"Not tonight darling, we will be kissing, you can squeeze and suck my tits then you can finger my cunt. Tomorrow night I will suck your cock, but tonight mommy will be on top fucking you, so you can watch my tits flop around."

Ann wrapped her arm tighter around me pulling me close, crushing her breasts against my chest, forcing her groin against my manhood. As we kissed her lips pressed lightly against mine. Her tongue slipped into my mouth searching for mine, all the time I could feel the movement of her hips as she rubbed her body against me. Easing my hand between our bodies, Ann moaned as my hand alternated between her breasts, feeling and squeezing them. She in turn slipped her hand down to my groin grabbing my penis squeezing and stretching it, enjoying the moment as was I.

Can you imagine my excitement as my own mother, not just any woman, but my mother lying beside me naked, as she intentionally pressed her soft lips against mine, and rubbed her magnificent body against me? Suddenly I realized that my excitement had gone beyond my control and prematurely ejaculated stream after stream of semen over her stomach.

"Oh mom I'm so sorry I just couldn't control myself."

"That alright darling I half expected it and it still felt nice, but we still have plenty of time together to get things right and there's ample time tonight to try again."

"But the bed it's all messed up."

"Don't worry about the bed I doubt if you'll ever sleep in it again after tonight."

"I suppose we had better get cleaned up."

"No Rob, please let's just lay here kiss and enjoy each other's body." With that Ann slipped her hand between our bodies, coated it with cum, and began to massage my penis. I followed her example, coated my hand and began to massage her breasts. "Darling put your fingers inside me and make me cum like you did last time." Ann began to kiss me as I slid my hand down her body to rest between her legs. Her clean shaven mound felt silky to the touch, and her pussy wet with her juices sufficiently to allow me to insert two fingers into her without any resistance. With my fingers forced into her as deep as they would go and my thumb playing across her clit, Ann continued to kiss me forcefully while pushing her tongue into my mouth.

Initially I eased my fingers slowly back and forth within her. As I looked into her eyes she whispered "faster" then pulled my head down to continue kissing me. As I speeded up Ann began to lift herself off the bed to meet my hand as I plunged my fingers into her. "Faster harder "she said as one hand pulled my head down crushing her lips against mine, while the finger nails on her other hand dug into my back.

"You bitch if you've drawn blood next time I'll tie you to the fucking bed."

"Promises, promises."

"You would like that wouldn't you slut, being tied to the bed and fucked all night by me and anything else I could find that would do the job."

"Oh darling, I would, if you treat me as you did when you tied me to the chair."

I knew Ann would do anything I wanted, because she was getting close to an orgasm. "Hold your tits up I want suck your nipples." She wrapped her hands around her breasts pushing them up as I leaned over to suck her nipples. Ann was reminiscing as if I was her baby by squeezing and pulling on her breasts as I suckled, as if she was feeding me. She began to moan as my fingers rammed in and out of her like a piston. She was lifting her ass off the bed forcing herself against my hand.

"I'm close, oh god I'm so close, stop sucking my tits and kiss me." Ann dragged her breast from my mouth causing her nipple to scrape across my teeth. "Now fucking kiss me." I moved up a fraction and lying half across her kissed her passionately, with her pulling my head down to force our lips together. Ann's body began to shake, gripping my hand she attempted to plunge it further inside her. Suddenly she broke our kiss, her head dropped back, her eyes closed. With her mouth open Ann emitted groans and whimpers reaching a crescendo of cries with some thrashing around as she orgasmed. With her hand still covering mine, she prevented me from withdrawing my hand from her body, while softly asking me to remain inside her.

I could feel her seminal fluid running down between my fingers and when she released me I withdrew my hand and rubbed my coated fingers across her mouth. Ann with a puzzled look on her face ran her tongue across her lips, only for me to repeat my action in coating her mouth for a second time, then immediately plant passionate kisses on her lips. While we kissed I used the opportunity to slip my hand back inside her, recoat my fingers, and massage the sticky fluid on to her breasts so that I could resume my attention on her nipples.

Finally we laid together two naked bodies wrapped up around each other just kissing with Ann holding and lightly squeezing my penis while I massaged her breasts. We both must have fallen asleep because it was sometime later when I awoke feeling cold because the bed covers had been thrown off. Ann was still asleep and during our slumber we had changed positions and I was now spooning her. My penis had recovered and was fully erect and lying between the cheeks of her ass. I put my arm around her cradling her breasts and giving them light squeezes to wake her up.

"Come on baby wake up." She slipped a hand between us and fumbled around until she managed to grip my penis. "Oh darling I see you're ready for round two. You'll have to get me ready before we start anything." Ann rolled onto her back and spread her legs sufficiently to give me access to her vagina, which I took full advantage of. While we kissed I slipped a hand down between her legs. Ann pressed her hand against mine, encouraging me to use my fingers to arouse her.

Her wetness told me she was ready and seconds later she whispered in my ear. "I'm ready to fuck you."

It was a moment that I will never forget. Having straddled me she leant over me, her breasts hanging directly over my face with her saying. "Darling what you are seeing now is my tits at their biggest. You won't see them any bigger unless you get me pregnant and put milk in them. Take this opportunity to hold them, kiss them and suck them, when you've enjoyed yourself sufficiently I will mount you."

Having satisfied and confirmed for the moment that my obsession with mom's breasts had been sated, she moved down my body took hold of my penis and guided it inside her. Can you imagine my feelings at that precise moment? The sensation of finding myself inside my mother, the warmth of her body surrounding me, and the pleasures she was introducing me to as she bobbed up and down. The movement of her tits as they swung back and forth and from side to side depending how she moved over me.

I began to get concerned, because she had said nothing about me warning her, when I was about to cum. I didn't think either of us wanted her to become pregnant. "Mom do you want me to warn you when I get close to coming?"

"No darling it's quite safe this weekend, you can cum inside me. Are you close?"

"No not yet."

"Good, because I'm not finished with you yet, and hold my tits to stop them swinging around."

Mom continued to bounce up and down on me getting faster and more aggressive. I enjoyed watching her reaction as I gripped and pulled on her nipples to stop her breasts flopping around. My intention was to stretch them out in an attempt to increase their size, although it was doubtful whether it would make any difference. But for me the act of pulling on them to stretch them out was very erotic and fantastic to watch.

I began to become concerned when my body convinced me that it was getting ready to inject Ann with sperm. Was I going to fail her again, was she going to satisfy me at the expense of her own pleasures. Suddenly all hell broke loose, mom stop bouncing on me crying out as she leant forward to place an arm either side of me to support herself. Head bowed her whole body began to shudder sending ripples through her breasts. Mom moaned and groaned before crying out that she was coming as her body trembled causing her pussy to provide that extra friction to send me over the top.

Ann collapsed on top of me crushing her breasts against my chest as she kissed me. "Darling you made me cum just before I felt you cum inside me, it was a wonderful feeling." We laid together like that for several minute before I began to wilt and slip out of her. Ann grabbed her nightdress, slipping it under her she attempted to prevent my semen seeping out or her, from further soiling the bed.

We spent a few minutes kissing and cuddling before Ann finally rolled off of me. "We should get some sleep now, goodnight darling." She turned on her side facing away from me. I turned on my side and spooned against her. Mom took my arm wrapped it around her placing my hand on her breast then placed her hand over mine to ensure that it remained in that position, and that's the position we fell asleep in with Ann wrapped in my arms.

During the night, like many sleepers we separated and changed position. I had turned over onto my other side facing away from Ann, who when I turned over saw she was lying on her stomach, facing away from me. Moving in close I was almost on top of her, with my penis pressing against her butt cheek. Placing my arm around her and slipping my hand beneath her to cradle her breast I whispered in her ear. "Wake up baby daddy wants to fuck you." Ann stirred, turned onto her back and raised her arm placing her hand behind my head. She pulled me down initiating our first passionate kiss of the day.

Ann, as she spread her legs said. "Come and fuck me then, mommy's already for you." Having checked between her legs ensuring that she was sufficiently lubricated I mounted her. Initially my movement within her was hardly perceptible. We concentrated more on the pleasures our lips and tongues provide while we kissed, and our bodies, as I rubbed my chest across her hardened nipples. Eventually Ann asked me to make love to her, and slow but surely I began to lengthen my stroke and increase my speed. Watching her breasts flopping back and forth while ramming into her was a vision to behold.

Having been castigated by my mother for tying her up, then to have her walk into my bedroom, two weeks later, and slip naked into my bed to tell me she loves me, was beyond my wildest dreams. Then for me to become excited when she encouraged me to have sex with her, it's no wonder my emotions were still not fully under control, consequently I shot my load inside her before she was ready. Again I apologized to her for my lack of experience and again she brushed it off. Mom kissed me, stroked my face then said. "Don't worry darling you're already better than your father, we will be as one, soon."

We remained in bed for another hour making out, exploring each other's body, before mom decided to take a shower, suggesting it would be nice if I joined her. Hearing the water run was the signal for me to get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. She beckoned me to join her, and while we kissed and cuddled we allowed the water to cascade over us, until she broke our embrace and moved behind me. Picking up the soap she washed my back during which I felt her fingers slip between my butt cheeks. Moving in front of me she handed me the soap and turned for me to wash her back. Starting from her shoulders, where I gave her neck a brief massage, down over her shoulder blades, at which point she raised her arms. Ann encouraged me to run my hands from under her arms down to her hips, brushing the sides of her breasts on the way. She tensed up and I felt her slightly push back as my finger slipped deep between her butt cheeks almost to the point of penetration.

"Now my front." She stepped back into me. While my erection rested between her butt cheeks I began to run the soap over her breasts ensuring they were well lathered and slippery. Her body didn't receive the same attention except when I placed my hand between her legs where I dwelled a while giving us both pleasure. Finally Ann took the soap and slipped behind me placing her arms around me she lathered the front of my body concentrating particularly on my erection. "You are a naughty boy" she said, as she rubbed her hardened nipples of those soapy breasts against my back, while slowly working her hand, that was lightly wrapped around my erection, back and forth.

Again we allowed the water to cascade over us as she kissed me for the final time before leaving the shower. By the time I returned to the bedroom to dress, after lingering in the shower, mom was already downstairs preparing breakfast. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the kitchen and saw that she was wearing her short sexy nightgown that she had worn the night before when she walked into my bedroom.

Mom walked up and put her arms around my neck, pressed her satin covered breasts against my chest and kissed me passionately. "I hope you don't mind but I decided to wear this dress today, only I'm not wearing anything beneath it." Pulling her close and lifting up the hem of her dress, I gave both of her naked butt cheeks a squeeze. "No babe I don't mind at all."

It was Sunday afternoon, we had spent the morning doing our chores, had lunch then after, mom and I laid together on the sofa making out. About 3.00pm she said that she had forgotten to do something and went upstairs leaving me lying on the sofa. Twenty five minutes later she called me asking for my help. Reaching the top of the stairs shouted. "Where are you?" her reply. "In my bedroom darling." Even before reaching her bedroom door, I could detect the fragrance of her perfume.