The Chair Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering her room I notice the curtains were closed and the only illumination came from a small table lamp on her night stand. Mom lying on the bed, dressed in what I assumed was one of her new lingerie sets. She was wearing a delicate skimpy black bra and panties which were virtually see through, providing glimpses of her nipples and aureoles. She was also wearing a garter belt with high gloss stockings attached. To say that it had some effect on me was an understatement. "Looking and lying like that I ought to tie you to the bed."

"That would be nice darling go and get those straps."

"They wouldn't be any good they're not long enough."

Pointing to a drawer. "There are a few stockings in that drawer some new some used, you could extend your straps with them."

As I opened the drawer mothers sweet body aroma drifted out which I assumed was from the stockings she had worn recently. This surprised me thinking washing would have removed any evidence that they had been worn. Apparently not. I removed four used pairs and held them up to my nose.

"What are you doing?"

"Smelling your sweet body fragrance."

Dropping the stockings on the bed I went off to collect the leather straps from my room. Upon my return to mom's bedroom I caught her sniffing her stockings. "Enjoying yourself?"

"I don't understand, I only wear them once then wash them, why would they still smell of my body aroma?"

I tied one end of the stockings to each of the leather straps. "Are you ready to be tied up?"

Ann nodded. Having secured the leather straps to her wrists and ankles and positioned her arms above her head. I tied the stockings to the headboard. The process was repeated with the stockings around her ankles being tied to the foot of the bed. Ann was now immobilized tied spread eagled on top of the bed. Unknown to Ann I had decided to blindfold her with one of her stockings, so I went back to her stocking drawer to collect one.

"What are you doing, why have you taken another stocking out of my drawer?"

"Because sweetheart I'm going to blindfold you with it."

"Please darling I don't want to be blindfolded."

"Its ok babe it will make those sensations that much more pleasurable."

Crawling on the bed I placed the stocking over her eyes then lifted her head to wrap the stocking around and tied the knot at the side of her head. "Please Rob don't do this." I took no notice of her pleas.

Propped up on my elbow. I lay on my side next to her and began running my hand lightly up and down the inside of her thighs. Slipping my hand inside her panties I stroked her mound and lightly rubbed a finger in a circular motion over her clit. I whispered in her ear "I love feeling your skin and your pussy there're so soft and silky." Ann responded to my kiss then slipping my hand inside her bra began to squeeze her breasts. "Your tits they are so beautiful, they're not as big as Janes but I love playing with them. Tell me, is there something going on between you and Jane?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you two have always been close and the other week when I got home you were both sitting very close to each other on the sofa. It made me wonder if anything was going on between you."

"Such as?"

"Such as a sexual relationship."

"Good god, of course there's not, what would ever make you think a thing like that?"

"I see the way she looks at you, and you often take quick glances at her tits. Would you like see and hold her tits. Do you imagine her kissing you, with her soft lips pressing against yours, just like this?" I leant over her and lightly pressed my lips against hers. "As she kisses you, does she slip her hands inside you sexy underwear you wear for her?" I slipped my hand beneath her panties and ran my finger up and down the entrance to her vagina.

"Stop this Robert it's not funny."

"Jane wants you babe, she wants to undress you, kiss you, play with your tits and fuck you." Leaning over her I kissed her at the same time slipping my fingers inside her. Ann moaned.

"Darling please don't do this."

"You don't want me to make love to you?"

"Of course I want you to make love to me it's just that you're talking as if Jane and I were lesbians and I don't like it."

"Sweetheart it's just a fantasy, we can't keep doing the same things every time we make love, it gets stale and boring. Perhaps that's what happened between you and my father, doing the same thing all the time. We need to spice things up a bit, variety is the spice of life, or so they say and we can act out all sorts of scenarios, and me talking to you about Jane is one of them. I want you to imagine that it is Jane kissing you and that it is her hand in your panties fingering you, and you can feel her big tits and hard nipples pressing against yours."

Resuming the tender kisses while gently fingering her, I tried to replicate what it would be like if Jane's nipples pressed into the soft flesh of Ann's breast, using the tip of my finger. Sensing she was becoming aroused, I moved down and began kissing her breasts, sucking and lightly scraping her nipples with my teeth. I pulled away from her and moved further down her body. As I kissed my way down her body, my tongue dipped into her naval. Finally my lips floundered against the waist band of her low cut bikini type erotic panties.

Ann was aware of movement as I changed position to lie between her legs, as she felt my face press against her panty covered mound. After lowering the front of her panties I worked my way down kissing the smooth flesh of her mound. One hand I slipped under her butt with the other I pushed and held the crotch of her panties to one side so my tongue could locate her clitoris. From that point I found and licked along the entrance of her vagina. As far as oral sex was concerned I was now in new territory. Ever since my fantasy speech Ann had not said a word, just emitted a few low moans, but now I wondered what her reaction would be when she felt my tongue slip inside her.

"Oh darling what are you doing?" My tongue flashed in and out, in and out, how I wished my tongue was longer, much longer, the pleasures I could have given her. Even so, with what I did caused Ann to moan and squirm, as she tried to encourage my tongue to penetrate her deeper. Ann became aware that my fingers had slipped between her butt cheeks and with a little help from her were working their way towards their target as she bore down on them. It became difficult to maintain my tongue inside her body while she thrashed around as she neared her orgasm, at the same time shouting abuse at me. "I want it harder and deeper you inept bastard, next time I'll get Jane to fucking do it."

"She can't do this, you fucking slut." Mom screamed at me and began violently shaking as I pulled away and moved back up her body to insert my cock into her, at the same time she orgasmed. Mom collapsed her energy spent, while my energy was at its peak, she just laid there like a rag doll, grunting as I slammed into her time and time again. I've never known such energy as I grabbed the hair either side of her head so she couldn't pull away, as I forced my lips against hers, while using the full weight of my body to press down and crush her tits. The closer it became for me to shoot my load into her, the more aggressive I became, slamming myself down on her body while listening to her whimpering, until finally collapsing on top of her.

For several minutes mom took the full force of my weight, while I laid on top of her recuperating, before finally rolling off to lie by her side. "Darling if you've finished please take this blindfold off." Ann's eyes squinted momentarily as they adjusted to the light. "Now please untie me." After removing the straps on her wrists it was necessary for me to move down the bed to undo the straps around her ankles. As I returned to position myself beside her, she moved off the bed and stood at its side looking down on me without saying a word. She stood looking at me for quite a few seconds, then suddenly placing her arms behind her back unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. Hooking her thumbs in the top of her panties she pushed them down her legs, stepped out of them and returned to her position on the bed beside me still wearing her stockings and garter belt.

Ann moved in close pressing herself against me. Placing a hand behind my head she pulled me close and began applying passionate kisses. She broke our embrace, pulled back slightly looking intently at me before saying. "Rob what are your intention regarding our relationship?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well was it just a whim to prove to yourself that you could get your mother into bed? Is it a fling, a short term thing to gain experience so you can fuck other women? Or are you intending a long term or even a permanent relationship to replace your father in my bed and in me?"

"I've been thinking about a permanent relationship, but as for replacing my father, are you saying you would like me to be your husband and all that entails?"

"While we are alone together in the house that's exactly what I would like, obviously when we're out or in company, we still have to be mother and son."

"I'll be your lover, I don't want to be your husband, because you and my father didn't have a very successful sex life. You said that both of you were unadventurous in bed and that the sex was quite mundane, and that's not how I'm prepared to exist."

"I've changed, you've changed me, and I would never have spoken to your father like I speak to you. I certainly wouldn't have allowed him to tie me to the bed and blindfold me and we never showered together. Tell me darling, tell me what you expect of me."

"First to carry on as we have so far, with times where we undress each other, then there's tying you up to whatever I choose, blindfolded and or gagged. I can fuck you any time I want, in any room, in fact anywhere, we could even go out in the car and find a secluded spot. At times like that I'll tell you what to wear or what not wear, as the feeling takes me. If we go to a restaurant I might ask you to wear a mini skirt and a thin blouse with no bra. I want men to envy me and see that you belong to me. I want to fuck and cum in your mouth, between your tits, in fact on any part of your body. Sometimes I would like to surprise you with things, and I want you to go along with them even if it turns out you're not happy with my choice."

Mom pushed me away and just stared at me, I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but with the intensity of her stare it didn't look good.

It seemed that we remained frozen like that for eternity until she suddenly threw herself on top of me and almost crushed her lips on mine.

"Darling I agree to everything you've asked of me providing you're never brutal or deliberately hurt me to leave bruises on my body or draw blood. I do not want to go through that again."

"That's fine sweetheart, in that the case I will be your husband." I put my arm around her and we kissed to seal the deal.

"Rob if you're going to be my husband would you mind, if I wore my engagement ring and wedding band?"

"You still have them I don't remember ever having seen you wear them?"

"I do have them, but I haven't worn them since the divorce and I would like to wear them for you."

"Wouldn't people notice and query why you were wearing them?"

"I've thought about that so I could say it's to discourage men from annoying me."

"That sounds reasonable so why don't you get them and let me slip them on your finger for you."

While Ann searched her nightstand drawer for the rings I rose to kneel on the bed. Having retrieved them she knelt in front of me and handed me both boxes. I took the rings and slipped her engagement ring half way up her ring finger saying. "Ann will you be my wife?" She replied "I will." I then pushed the ring to the correct position on her finger. Repeating the procedure with her wedding band, only this time I asked. "Are you sure you wish to be my wife and all that will entail?" She hesitated and for a brief moment I thought she might have changed her mind. "I'm sure, I am yours to do with as you wish." I pushed the golden band further up her finger to rest against her engagement ring.

Sunday evening Ann spent time modelling her new lingerie for me, Sunday night, the first night we considered ourselves as a married couple, we went to bed naked and made love, twice, setting the standard for the future. During the week we would make love at least once a night sometimes twice. Weekends we would generally make love twice a night, sometimes three times. Ann's sexual appetite really surprised me.

And so a new permanent relationship was born between my mother and myself, or should I say my wife and myself. We had one small disagreement where Ann objected to me continuing to go out with my friends suggesting that I should take her out or at least stay in with her. I suggested that if I changed my routine, by continually staying at home and taking her out, people, especially my friends would get suspicious of our relationship. Ann eventually agreed that we shouldn't do anything to cause people to question our relationship.

Several weeks had passed when one Saturday morning I went to the mall to have coffee with my pals which Ann still considered was thoughtless of me for leaving her alone. On numerous occasions I had pointed out that every week the boys and I meet and we all have coffee together, and they would become suspicious if I suddenly changed my routine. Ann saw the sense in it, not wanting people to know that we had an incestuous relationship.

After having coffee together our arrangements varied sometimes we would walk around the mall, sometimes we would go our separate ways. This particular Saturday we went our separate ways. Walking around the mall I bumped into Jane she said that she had finished shopping and was on her way home.

"Have you come by car?"

"No the cars in the shop so I walked." She laughed. "It took a while and now I have to walk home."

"I have my car outside can I give you lift?"

"Thank you Rob, but its fine, I don't want to interrupt your arrangements.

"Its ok, you're not interrupting anything, I was about to leave anyway."

"Thank you that would be great, it'll save my old legs." I wondered if she was searching for complements, since she seemed to be referring to her age. Jane may have been disappointed because she never got one.

When we arrived at the car I opened and held the door for her while she got in, hoping to see a little leg, but she wasn't that obliging. We never spoke much during the journey, she lay back in her seat, eyes closed wearing an almost see through blouse encouraging me to look at her tits. She was obviously pushing them out, to make them stand out even more than what was natural. When we arrived at her house she opened the car door, and was just about to leave when she turned and asked if I would like to come in for a coffee. Remembering what she said to mom about jumping in bed and giving me a blow job, I thought I would put her to the test to see if she would come on to me.

"Yes thank you, I'd like that."

I followed her into the sitting room, she pointed to the sofa. "Take a seat." I sat while she went out into the kitchen to make the coffee. After a few minutes she appeared carrying only one cup of coffee and placed it beside me on a small table. "I need to do something I'll be back in a few minutes." I thought she may be changing into something sexy for me. How disappointed can a person get, when she returned some fifteen minutes later, carrying her coffee still wearing the same clothes as the ones she was wearing, when we met at the mall.

Jane sat beside me on the sofa, our thighs were just about touching. For a few minutes we spoke generally before she said. "Rob I'm glad we have this opportunity to talk in private because there are things you need to know. Your mother tells me everything."

I knew mom confided in Jane but I didn't know just how much she told her about us. "Does she, what sort of things does she tell you?"

"She tells me everything about her life, now don't get mad because I'm on your side, but she told me about the Saturday night you tied her to the chair, cut her clothes off and fondled her body. Then she told me about the Saturday night she came into your room took her nightdress off and climbed into bed and spent the night having sex with you. Sunday afternoon dressed in her sexy lingerie you tied her to the bed and blindfolded her before performing oral sex on her. You've been sleeping together ever since and now she wearing her engagement ring and wedding band for you and considers you as her husband."

"So are you now going to lecture me on how she's my mother, and I shouldn't be having sex with her, because its incest and illegal."

"No I'm not, I've see the way you've been looking at each other, although she denied having romantic feelings for you, so I'm not surprised you both ended up in bed together. In fact it was my suggestion that got her to do it."

"No it wasn't. Do remember some weeks ago, when I came home slammed the front door and called out to mom. You were both sitting on the sofa and I asked who you were gossiping about, well I hadn't just come in I had been listening to your conversation for quite a while. Mom was saying how lonely she was and how much she missed sex. You was trying to get her to date again even suggesting she should ask me to arrange for one of my friends to date her. You tried to grab her tits, then tried to persuade her to take her blouse off. You even suggested as you were both lonely to have sex with each other.

"Then you suggested that mom should have sex with me, then when she said she wouldn't, it was you who said that you would like to jump naked into bed with me and suck my cock. This after telling her I liked looking at your tits. If you're trying to blackmail me, what do you think mom would say if I told her of this conversation?"

"Rob I'm not trying to blackmail you. She took my hand and placed it on her breast, I know you've been ogling my tits for a few years, would you like to see them?"

I gave them a squeeze. "I certainly would. You're right I have been wanting to see them for some time." Jane suggested that I take my shoes off and stretch out on the sofa with my head on her lap.

The size of Jane's breasts prevented me from witnessing her undoing the top button of her blouse, but saw her undo the second button. With the second button undone came glimpses of her bra, cleavage and the swell of her upper breasts. Undoing the third button fully exposed her bra and cleavage. After undoing the fourth and final button she pulled her blouse from the waistband of her skirt, then pushed it off her shoulders to let it slip down her arms. Initially I stared, before running my hands over those large satin cups which held those magnificent mammary glands.

Jane reached behind her and unhooked her bra allowing it to fall across my face giving me the full effect of her body fragrance. "Rob darling, when you were a baby I used to watch your mother feed you and I was extremely jealous because I wished it was me. And here we are now, twenty three years later with you about to take my nipple in your mouth." I had been lying there mesmerized by the size of her breasts, and her nipples were no different. Large brown crusty looking nubs which must have been at least an inch long and just over three quarters of an inch in diameter. Breast in hand Jane leaned over me and rubbed her nipple across my lips waiting for me to draw it into my mouth.

I wrapped my hands around her breast and squeezed while drawing her nipple into my mouth sucking as hard as I could. "That's it baby you suck aunties nipple hard. When you were younger I used to love it when you called me auntie. You know darling it's been such a long time since I've had my tits squeezed and my nipples in a man's mouth, it feels so good." Jane had been stroking my head as it rested in her lap, but now her hand was stationary, pressed against my forehead. I began to feel a slight upward movement as she pressed her groin against the back of my head.