The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was making love every day for a month. I'm sure Eric would love that but the more I thought about it, that wasn't enough. To really blow his mind, it would need to involve a lot of characters. French maid, Policewoman, Nurse, Lap dancer, etc. You get my drift. While sex is simple, you kiss, he eats you, you kiss, caress his penis until hard, put in pussy, mouth or bum, hump until you both cum, by having different personas you can change that whole dynamic.

"I have gone through the most common fantasies and made a list so most days are different though some are repeated. The ones he always talks about. We tend to go out on a Saturday, a club or like tonight, a meal or at home, a pool party, a barbeque. Those I have retained as 'wife' night. I intend a glamour nightwear night, maybe I'll remove my bra in the club, next time go commando for the last hour. The point is it would be Eric's wife screwing him, not our delectable French maid.

"One obvious problem, more so for Jessie, at this time, is when our periods start. Eric is happy for me to blow him or have anal but doesn't like ploughing the red furrow. Jessie has the breasts for an awesome titty fuck if Ted is the same. We just do it as the character of the day.

"I have a discussion list of characters if this is something you would be interested in doing together. If you have ideas for others, I'm happy to add. No swapping except maybe swapping their reactions and ours. I'm open to different options but I know this would blow their minds.

"I'm going to work through the exercises in the book over the summer and possibly by October or November be in a position to try this on Eric. I'm sure it would be a catalyst to boost our sex life without others being involved. I'm going to record my response so I can recall what worked well, what didn't work well. At the end I'll ask him his responses. Maybe I'll find something out about my Eric I never knew.

"Maybe he'll be inspired to do a male version. Be Batman, a Fireman, a Police Officer, Doctor, who knows.

"This is the list so far."

Day 1; French maid

Day 2; lap dancer

Day 3; outside

Day 4; policewoman

Day 5: prostitute

Day 6; nurse

Day 7; wife

Day 8; dominatrix

Day 9; naked Pilates

Day 10; secretary

Day 11; bondage (period)

Day 12; anal surprise

Day 13; disco dancer

Day 14; wife

Day 15; French maid

Day 16; Stripper

Day 17; personal trainer

Day 18; stewardess

Day 19; prostitute

Day 20; lap dancer

Day 21; wife

Day 22; pegging

Day 23; Doctor

Day 24; shopping together - commando, bra less?

Day 25; nurse

Day 26; bondage

Day 27; schoolgirl

Day 28; wife

Day 29; French maid

Day 30; secretary

Day 31; wife, bath

She handed copies to each. Jessie was really shocked. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open. "How can I do this?" She was almost in tears.

Linda said softly, "Jessie, I couldn't do this now which is why I said in October/November. The book gives you guides for some of them but also advice on how to devise your own. Some Eric and I have discussed in the past. The whole point is to be out of our comfort zone, improve our sex lives. Over the summer as we learn more, we can incorporate them into our love making but this is a challenge which I think would blow their minds.

"There's no need to make a decision today. It's a lot to take in. It may be after getting the book, you decide on doing your own thing, which is fine. This is just a scenario I have always had a hankering to do if I can. Even if I can't, I know I'll learn so much I'll be able to play many of those roles. Eric will be delighted.

"I know I'll have to speak with Eric about some of them beforehand to make sure he's okay, in theory with them, like the pegging but that will just be a general talk. I'll use a programme or something to bring the topic up. I wonder how long into the month before the penny will drop what I'm doing?

Babs, spoke, the shock apparent in her voice, "It's a lot to take in. I had thought about what we could do to tease our husbands. I had an idea to have a private strip joint. We could strip for our husbands, just to our sexy lingerie or maybe go topless. This is way beyond that. I like the idea but like you Linda, I couldn't do that today. I'll consider this carefully."

Jessie had looked dubiously at Babs when she spoke about stripping, "I don't have sexy lingerie. I need to think about this. I'll get the book. If we plan to do this over a few months; it hopefully won't be as daunting as it seems at this moment. As Linda says, if we don't complete it, we'll still learn more to help our sex lives. I do need help.

"I like your idea Babs but I'd die of embarrassment just now. Linda's plan would be just me and Ted. If we could work as a group, I think that would help me most."

Debbie spoke, "It would be interesting to hear Carole and her journey. It would be a positive for us especially as she was so like Jessie.

"When we got home, I teased George about wanting me topless in front of our friends. He admitted he would get a thrill seeing that. I teased him. I told him to strip off and do fifty press-ups. If he did, I would go topless at the next pool party. I knew he'd never manage. He managed fifteen. As he lay back gasping, I took my bottoms off and had him lick me till I had three orgasms before mounting him and fucking him to a standstill. He came three times. I had another two.

She laughed as she continued, "I've caught him twice this week working out. So, if one day, I'm topless in Linda's pool you know what has happened." She wasn't smiling when she added, "While the thought arouses me, I'm not sure I could do it. I'll have to raise it with George.

"I hope the bookstore has enough stock!"

Linda laughed, "I agree with Jessie about working together. I need to think about what I will need. I wonder if anyone wants to come to the sex shop with me when we know what toys we'll need. I've never been inside. My vibrator and dildo, we ordered online but the book makes some suggestions and maybe the staff there can help. I'll be as red as Jessie."

They all nodded as though saying the words were taboo. Babs called the bookstore. They would have to order the book but it would be in by the next Saturday.

The next Saturday coffee morning was at Linda's. Carole attended and was introduced to everyone. Linda embellished her friends' attributes, "Carole, this is Debbie. As you see she has a great pair of breasts which her husband George would love to have her display to us all. Babs has a fantasy of being a stripper and heating our husbands so much they would just fuck us in front of everyone else!

Babs shouted, "I didn't say that. I may have thought that!"

Linda laughed as she continued, "Jessie is very much like you were, shy, easily embarrassed and despite having a lovely body, she hides it. She doesn't trim down there so leaves the light on so Ted can find her honeypot!"

Jessie was beetroot red plus, plus! She couldn't look at Carole.

Linda concluded, "You know my failings."

Debbie jumped in, "Oh No! You're not getting off telling tales about us and not revealing your own fantasy. Spill it or else!"

Babs and Jessie encouraged Linda to reveal all, literally. Babs, said, "No story, you do this meeting nude!"

Carole laughed, "You got yourself into this. Better tell them."

Linda, blushing lightly, spoke softly, "I want to play a prostitute. Eric and the others are in a bar and I come in. From my clothing Eric picks up what I am. He invites me to join them. I do. Eric is very handsy, almost exposing me, touching my breasts, bum. He asks me to blow him, I tell him the price. For that he says, "I'll need your knickers now!" I pull down my thong and give it to him. The others are trying to see up my ultra mini skirt. I can't make up my mind if I would or wouldn't expose my pussy. Some days, I do and others I don't.

"He makes me wait until we finish our drink before he takes me outside, allowing more opportunity for the others to see the private me.

"Down the alley, he pays me and I give him a blowjob. We part."

Linda was now as red as Jessie.

"Wow!" Debbie said, "George would love me to play like that. He's still practising push-ups!"

Carole's look meant Debbie explained. Carole was laughing.

After they grabbed their coffee and cake, Linda asked, "Carole can you explain how Ron and you have such a wonderful sex life?"

Carole spoke clearly, "It's not just helped our sex life but our whole marriage. It's helped open our discussions so that we both listen carefully to what the other is not only saying but how they are saying it. Sometimes we just don't know the words or can articulate a particular feeling but by being open and listening we have reduced those things which infuriate and led to rows.

"Now, the first point to make clear, as Sharon says repeatedly, you both have an equal voice. You have the power to say No to anything you don't want.

"Ron and I had a good marriage, not great. We each had tried to say we wanted to make it better but the other didn't realise what they meant. It was like speaking in morse code while the other was deaf. I had a sheltered upbringing and was led to believe sex was something you endured. I had very little experience before meeting Ron. This reinforced that view.

"He's lovely, caring, humorous, quite good on the eye. He respected my boundaries. When we talked about sex, I went red. It was embarrassing. I was happy enough for him to play with my body. I actually enjoyed him playing with my breasts and pussy but I couldn't tell him. I did orgasm on rare occasions. The first time I did I was so shocked. I'd never masturbated.

"I'm ashamed to say now, I didn't really participate in our sex life. I never refused his advances; but I never made any. Our sex life was once or twice a week, if that, always in the bedroom. I seldom gave him much, if any, foreplay. Mostly I raised my nightie, opened my legs and let him have a vagina to put his cock in as he did hip curls and press ups. Thankfully, he did make sure I was lubricated before he entered me. I wanted more but I didn't know what or how to say the words.

"One night, we were watching a programme and they went to a segment on couples' relationships. The couple were obviously very happy and explained their sex life. The way they laughed, flirted with each other, gently touched, made me realise what I was missing. Despite that, I was so embarrassed. Ron was lapping it all up. They spoke about stuff I never knew anything about. What was surprising was how normal they made it all sound. Sex wasn't to be endured but enjoyed!

"I was astounded to recognise that I was starting to feel wet down below. I, the ice maiden, was being aroused but didn't know why. I could see Ron was semi erect. The stories the couple shared about what they did together, how they kept everything fresh and loving sounded so good. I was jealous. I wanted what they had. The segment ended with advice on where to go for help.

"After the programme finished, Ron and I didn't speak for minutes. I could tell he wanted too but was afraid that if he did, I would be really annoyed. I knew I had to break the habit of a lifetime and begin a talk on sex.

"Ron, did these stories turn you on? Are they scenarios you would want to do?

"Ron was quiet. He looked at me and I saw the arousal yet sadness in his eyes. He said sadly, "I don't know how to answer. If I say, I do, you'll leave me. If I lie, we'll never have a good sex life. I love you, I respect your boundaries but yes, I would love to have you more receptive, more vocal, more involved not disinterested."

"He was so ashamed of what he said. I was crying which made him feel worse. He had only told the truth. He had never suggested anything in case I thought him a pervert and would leave him.

"I hugged him, told him I loved him and would try to be a better sex partner. I admitted I had been aroused by their stories. Ron was shocked that I would actually say that. So was I!

"We didn't have the skills or the words to say much more. The next day at work, I spoke with a friend who was always open about sex. She told me to call Sharon. I did and made an appointment. I was shaking and stammering whilst on the phone. She works with couples. I thought Ron was going to have a stroke when I told him, I'd booked us an appointment.

"It was the best thing I could have done. Jessie, I'd advise you to speak with your husband about it. Even the others could probably benefit as well. It wasn't easy but it has been worth all the effort, even the tears at times.

"Sharon talked with us, leading us but only to our own goals, our own conclusions. We each have an equal voice. It's okay to say, yes, - I'm not sure, I'll think this one through - no! Many times, it hurt as I felt so inadequate. How I had failed as a wife and lover!

"Ron didn't attach any blame to me, he supported me.

"The book Sharon recommended, we touched on many parts of it. Some she guided us through, others we worked through ourselves. If we were stuck, we conversed with her for assistance.

"Over time we were able to discuss our fantasies, stuff we would want to do, stuff which was arousing but probably not really something we wanted to do. We were both surprised by that conclusion. Perhaps we'd do those by accident or in the heat of the moment. We found stuff we had no interest in, serious S&M and involving others intimately were the main ones.

"After our second visit to Sharon, Ron and I visited the sex shop together to look for the items she suggested could help us. I almost couldn't go in. The staff were very helpful. They dealt with our embarrassment and gave advice on the various products. We've been back a few times as our repertoire has expanded.

"Ron was admiring a quarter cup bra, suspender and crotchless pantie set. I surprised myself by asking if he would like me to wear something like that. My underwear was purely functional. He blushed as he gushed, "You'd look fantastic!" They had a pink set in my size. I do look amazing in it. If I wear it, I'm guaranteed at least three orgasms. I have different colours now as well.

"Sharon had us work through some of the exercises in the book and would lead the discussion following. This enabled us to speak about how we found that section. The good points, the not so good or the downright bad. It was a way of helping us communicate better.

"I bought a vibrator and dildo which Sharon had suggested I practice blowjobs with. I struggled with gagging and never thought I could manage him far into my mouth let alone deep throat but with her encouragement and guidance I managed. I bought kegel balls which I found difficult at first but when I found the right rhythm, they helped not only my sex life but in other ways.

"Ron has found my including those in our sex life to be highly beneficial. I even did nude! That's not to say he got off lightly. He learned how to please me with his tongue, fingers and use his penis better. I was red as I had to instruct him so he knew my arousal points and how I liked them played with. I hadn't allowed him to eat me before though he had attempted to when we first started being intimate. We explored each other's bodies in ways we had never done, telling the other what we were experiencing. We repeated those, changing the effort, pressure, using toys so we didn't have to settle for what we liked the first time. In most circumstances, I love my breasts lightly caressed but with some scenarios, being mauled, gripped, nipped adds to my arousal.

"As we learned more, Ron disclosed he wanted us to consider anal. I wasn't very keen at first but agreed he could play around my bum hole and I'd see what it felt like. To my surprise, I found I liked it. The first time he rimmed me, I was about blown away.

"The next time I was blowing him, I spent time around his bum hole. He enjoyed it as much as I had done. We added that to our growing repertoire. We did eventually have anal sex, taking it slow and steady. I enjoy it maybe two or three times a month. I've even pegged Ron. He can cum within a couple of minutes when I do.

"All this didn't happen overnight. We took some time to throw off the chains we'd used to avoid any confrontation involving our lack of a good sex life. We still talk through something out there and perhaps play with it. Maybe something is said in a programme or a movie which catches our attention. It doesn't mean we will do it but an open discussion can indicate some option in the future.

"When I look back at how far I've come I'm astonished. Previously, I had little to no confidence in myself, whether that was work or in the bedroom. Today, I have a lot more self-confidence which shows in my work. I speak up, I share ideas, I allow people to talk about their ideas.

"With Ron, I discuss most things. We opened up about our fantasies. I had always bottled them up. I didn't think a woman would have such thoughts and feared he would think I was a slut. One I spoke about he saw how much I wanted to do it and convinced me to go for it. Both of us were shocked when I finally agreed. My fantasy was of walking a hill trail nude which was made far better as Ron was nude beside me. He fucked me twice when we came to stiles at fences. He teases me that we have to do it again as we weren't nude, we had our hill walking boots on. I'm tempted.

"I love Linda's suggestion of a month-long fuck fest. It will take time to put everything for that together but there is nothing stopping you being more adventurous now. As you learn new skills use them. Make sure they learn new skills as well.

"I haven't discussed Linda's idea with Ron as if I can do that, I know from our discussions he would love it. It will blow his mind."

Jessie was very red, she stammered, "I'll need to talk to Ted about Sharon but I don't know where to begin."

Carole answered, "Be honest. Tell him why you wish to consider it. Explain how much you want to be a wife to whom he wants to come home. One which floats his boat and blows his brains.

"Ron and I are still learning and we always will be. Our lives evolve. As our confidence grows, we may look at new things. It doesn't mean we'll do them but being open to new things, in all aspects of our lives enhances it.

"I was shocked at some of the things we discussed. Anal, swapping, lovers, male and female. When we listened to the other, we found we weren't far apart in our wishes. Ron thought of anal as his friends had told him, their wives liked it, could cum from it alone. He wanted me to experience it if I wanted. As I said, we started playing around the hole, something I never had allowed. The sensations were beautiful, arousing and I couldn't really tell the difference between those and those from around my pussy lips. We added fingers and a vibrator before we felt ready for it. Ron was very gentle, lots of lube as it described. I didn't cum the first few times but I have done frequently since.

"Swapping, lovers, we both discounted. Ron admitted in our sessions, he loves the idea of me being seen. I did enjoy our nude hike especially as I think people may have seen us. Ron admitted afterwards that thought had fuelled his desire for me that day. I don't think any saw us fucking though when we're making love and I think about the experience, if I fantasise they have, I can cum a lot stronger and faster.

"I could see me consider joining Debbie topless at the pool but it would only go that far. Ron would get such a hard-on. I can think about being fucked by Eric, George, Ted and Bob afterwards as I recall their erections which I caused but I don't need to actually do that. I'm sure as Ron is fucking me, he'll be thinking about all the breasts he saw.