The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I could or if you would wish me to. I have so much to learn.

"I never thought about anything until I had taken my knickers off. You kiss was so passionate and arousing I wanted to please you. It was just instinctive. I hope you enjoyed it."

Ted caught her and kissed her passionately, "It was the best sex I've ever had. The fact we could potentially have been seen aroused me. I'm not sure about you being topless at the pool or a beach. I have much to learn as well."

Ted had Jessie sit down on the chair as he slowly snipped the mass of auburn pussy hair from her down to a light stubble. He wet her and began slowly massaging the shaving gel into the stubble.

Jessie was struggling to stay focussed as the touch was arousing her. She knew she had to be still but as Ted scraped the razor over her mons, she let out a moan of delight.

Ted was smiling. His breath was lightly caressing her as he leaned in to watch carefully what he was doing. He pulled her right lip and began scraping from her thigh to the lip in short strokes. He was right, her pussy did look aroused. Her lips hung low and concealed her inner labia which were open like a flower to attract the bees. His cock was recovering quickly.

He finished the left side and had her turn around, holding her bum in the air to allow him access to her rosebud area. It took only a few strokes before she was totally bare.

"Wow!" Ted exclaimed. "I knew your pussy would be great but it's as impressive as your breasts. It's raised the dead."

He stood up and his cock was just at the right angle to penetrate her again. She seldom allowed doggy, but she just moaned, "fuck me, fuck me. It's so sensitive, fuck me. Don't worry about me cumming just fuck me!"

Ted slowly slid in and out of her love tunnel. The heat was beyond what he had ever felt from her. He held her hips firmly at first, as he began fucking her faster and deeper. She was humping back at him, something she never did. As he sped up, she did too. His hands moved to her breasts and began mauling them, twisting her nipples which were so hard. Soon he was exclaiming, "I'm going to cum!"

She just continued humping him. He felt her hand on his balls, a first. He exploded inside her. His body still humped but there was little left to spurt.

He collapsed over her. They slid to the floor. Both were sucking in air.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, "I've never cum that hard before. Your pussy is amazing. I love you."

Jessie was very happy. She was beaming. She never knew she could feel like this. For the first time, she felt she could be that sensual wife she had always wanted to be for Ted.

They cuddled. Ted was looking at her breasts. The nipples were so long and red. Her skin was red where he'd been mauling them, not his usual tender caresses but she never tried to stop him.

Jessie finally stirred, "I'll put some pizza in the oven while we shower. We don't have time for what I was going to make before we need to head off to the club."

Ted replied, "We could just stay in. Have an evening together."

Jessie surprised him by stroking his penis, "You need to recover. Maybe tonight you'll be recharged by the time we get home." She kissed him and started to get up. She saw her bare pussy in the mirror for the first time. She had to agree it looked well used.

Ted went to the main bathroom to shower as she put the pizzas in the oven. She went to the ensuite and showered. Ted was surprised when she came down as the timer went for the pizzas. She was only wearing a light robe which showed she was naked underneath. She had never done that before. His penis was trying to recharge quickly.

As she finished her meal, Jessie said, "Ted, can you dress in the guest bedroom please? I want to surprise you."

She kissed him passionately.

Ted nodded. His mind wondered what she meant. Would she wear that red dress which looked amazing on her? Well, it would be even more than amazing if she wore sexy lingerie underneath, it would be sensually extremely hot! He'd suggested that before; maybe she would be open to buying some now.

As he waited for her, Ted was thinking about their afternoon. It was all he had ever envisioned. If talking about getting help with their sex life meant more of this, he would attend with her. They could learn together.

He heard her coming down the stairs. Even then he was unprepared for the person coming in the living room. His heart rate went through the roof. His jaw fell. His eyes were on stalks!

Jessie saw the love, lust in his eyes. Eyes which tried to focus on her face yet couldn't stop looking her up and down. Her make-up showed her beautiful, wide green eyes and cheekbones. The coral lipstick matched her eye make-up and nails. The dress, he had never seen before. Ted was licking his lips, as the thin straps just held the silk over her breasts and nipples. She was showing, for her, a lot of her breasts, maybe two-thirds of an inch of cleavage but what a cleavage! He was envious of the pendant bouncing on them.

The dress flowed down to about four inches above her knees. Her bum looked amazing. Shit, she looked amazing. He saw suspender bumps. Her legs showed nude stockings with heels which made them look amazing. Ted thought, "I must look up the dictionary for another word but hell she looks amazing!"

Ted realised she was worried about his reaction. She looked both pleased and nervous.

"Jessie, you look phenomenal. You're just incredible. I knew you were beautiful, but this is beyond anything I have ever fantasied about you. You've recharged me already!"

Jessie didn't know why but she raised her dress, showing Ted her stocking tops. His eyes were wide open, his face a picture. She raised it further. His look changed to shock. His eyes showed his delight. His mouth drooled. He was seeing the small, semi sheer matching coral thong. She knew her pussy looked hot in it, especially without the forest.

Ted finally spoke after she dropped the hem, "I'd better take my sword as everyone will want to take you away from me!"

Jessie smiled, very happy, "I may dance with some, but no one will take me away from you. I love you."

NB. In Scots tradition, the bride's father wore his sword to protect her from being abused while on the way to be married

This chapter explores the learning which the wives put in to meet the challenges to come. There are glimpses of what is to come. There are simulated sex scenes as they practice their roleplays. Due to their arousal, their husbands benefit once they went home.

Chapter Four: Learning the roles

As each of the other husbands escorted their wives to the club, unbeknown to the others each was thinking the same. Their wives were extremely hot looking tonight. Each had gone out of their way to wear something they knew both pleased and aroused their husbands. They were thinking to call an early exit and return home to reward their lovely wives with some extra special lovemaking.

The wives were thinking much the same. Linda had received a call from Babs about Jessie otherwise she would have been dressed slightly more demurely. As she thought of the sexual delights to come, she was unaware she was shaking her bum. The short dress was swaying in time and Eric occasionally caught the sight of her stocking tops and suspenders. He was already hard.

At the club, as the women hugged, the men tried to ignore the harder parts of their anatomy. At least until Ted and Jessie came in. Trouser zips were suddenly under much more strain.

Debbie and Babs were blown away and they had seen her earlier. Linda was gobsmacked. Jessie looked like she had eaten all the cream. She was blushing but looked so happy.

As the men headed to the bar, Jessie was grilled by her friends. Their looks showed their disbelief yet Ted's face showed Jessie wasn't lying.

Linda saw Carole and Ron come in. She brought them over. Carole could not believe Jessie was the blushing woman from earlier that day. She was still blushing but had that I've just had my biggest orgasm ever look! The evening was a delight. All danced and the men all had hard ons which the women teased when dancing slowly.

It was Babs who drew the evening to a close. She did look stunning in a blue dress which revealed a lot of her luscious breasts. The dress ended just below mid-thigh and as she danced, many had appreciated her lovely legs encased in barely black stockings with a lacy top. Bob certainly did. She hugged everyone and took a smiling Bob away.

As they walked through the park, she pulled him into a copse. She kissed him with so much passion, he was stunned. He didn't realise for a few moments, her hands were literally tearing his trousers off as she pushed him to the ground. The love and lust in her eyes as she straddled him was so different from their normal lovemaking. She pulled her very wet thong to the side and mounted him. She leaned forward and kissed him driving her tongue into his mouth. His hands began mauling her awesome tits. Her nipples were standing to attention. Such was their passion, built over the evening, neither could last long. She was fucking him for all she was worth. Her pelvis swayed to keep her clit in contact with his cock. She felt herself cumming, almost exploding. He was thrusting into her as hard as he could. He came just few seconds later. They cuddled and kissed for a few minutes before rising.

"Wow," Bob said, "Where did that come from? I loved it."

Babs held him as she looked into his eyes, "I love you. You got me so aroused, I just needed a quick fuck." He didn't need to know she had thought about the other cocks as well. He probably thought about the breasts he had seen anyway.

She laughed. Bob looked quizzically at her. She held him and gave him a kiss with a lot of passion. His cock was beginning to revive.

"Bob, what will people think? You've grass stains on your shoulders and I have grass stains on my knees!"

They headed home looking forward to another bout of fucking.

The next Saturday lady's coffee morning was at Debbie's. They reported that all the husbands had had a very good time. Jessie said she had contacted Sharon and they were seeing her on Tuesday. She was very nervous.

It was Babs who brought them back to the challenge, "We didn't decide last week. What are your thoughts? Linda and Carole, we know both like the idea."

Debbie said, "I'm tempted. Last Saturday night showed what we could achieve. I was really turned-on dancing with the men, feeling how I was arousing them. None tried to take advantage. I saw them watch our bums sway, their pleasure when our stocking tops came into view. As well as our carefully revealed teasing breasts. I was so aroused, George was fucked in the park. He didn't resist but I was so aroused I would have overruled him. It's probably the first time we've fucked outside since we moved in together."

Jessie, while still blushing, smiled, "Ted and I fucked after we got home. He took my dress and thong off only. He loved that new bra. He ate me forever. I had stopped him before. I came like I've never cum before. He fucked me twice. That was after three times in the afternoon. I'd like to try. If nothing else, I'll learn a lot."

Babs smiled, "It's agreed then. We'll try but there will be no comeback if anyone drops out. It's a lot to accomplish.

"I have been thinking after last week's meeting. As we work through the scenarios, we'll probably need to admit some of our own fantasies. I have to ask that we must agree not to share those with the men. I would be mortified to think they knew mine. I don't know how you feel."

Jessie surprised them by saying, "I would agree with that. I haven't discussed any fantasies with Ted this week. I have never allowed myself to accept I have fantasy needs. So, I'll learn as we go along. It would be too much to know the other men know my secret desires. I'm embarrassed when I think of having to tell Ted."

The others concurred.

Babs asked Debbie, "What about George and his fantasy? What do you feel about it?"

Debbie looked worried, "George is still working out and is now going to classes at the gym. I've started to tone up as well, just in case. I'm conflicted. I would like to give him his fantasy but the thought of being exposed really worries me. I don't mind teasing in my bikini but this is a lot more. I'm not sure about it at all. I wish I never said anything to him.

"The looks from the others when he suggested it showed how much they wanted me to do it but I don't think I could. He will probably give up before he reaches fifty press-ups.

"I've tried to speak to him but his mind doesn't take my words in. His fantasy is all he thinks about, not me."

Debbie continued, "Linda, I've been thinking about your prostitute fantasy. It had all the men present, possibly exposing your pussy to them. It's a similar fantasy to mine. We wouldn't have that if we all did it at the same time. I was thinking that on a Thursday evening when they head to the pub for a beer and a game of pool, one of us plays the prostitute. They snare their trick and take him out for the dirty deed.

"When the others come home, they'll have been aroused, especially if she has flashed her pussy. We play with them, lap dancer or similar perhaps. The next week another of us does the prostitute act. There is repetition so we could build that in.

"What do you think?"

Jessie was really blushing.

Carole answered, "It's worth considering if we want to involve all the men. I don't know about flashing my pussy. It's a few months away so we have time to consider it fully."

Linda spoke, "It has advantages and disadvantages. We know we'd be safe with them. If we arranged to meet them in another pub, we might be thought of as real prostitutes. What would be worse would be if they were late, we might have a few asking for our services! I don't know about flashing my pussy, I told you, sometimes I did and sometimes I don't in my fantasy. It's worth considering."

With that settled for the time being, they began sketching out a programme to work through the various roleplays. They knew they needed costumes. Babs was the internet genius so she agreed to look for those. She would give options so each would be themselves. Debbie had been a talented dancer when young so she was prevailed upon to research erotic dancing. Carole and Linda would work out the roleplay scenarios for each day.

Jessie asked quietly, "On the Thursdays when they are at the pub could we practice sex techniques? I know I need help." She was beetroot.

Carole thought that was a good idea, "Sharon will help but practice is needed. It may be embarrassing at first but I'm sure if we support each other, we'll all benefit."

Each week they discussed two or three scenarios and Babs found the costumes. They bought them as they discussed them. Carole had a more adventurous side than even Linda so some of the scenarios really shocked Jessie. Some of the dance moves had Jessie averting her eyes until they persuaded her she needed to look.

All had noticed how Debbie was looking so good at the pool parties, they each began dieting and working out as well. If asked they would have grudgingly admitted the truth; their husband's eyes were on stalks watching Debbie. Debbie played them by wearing some increasingly skimpy bikinis.

Their Thursday evening technique classes had been highly embarrassing to begin with. Carole and Jessie were in charge. Jessie was surprised but Carole said she would have Sharon helping her so she could pass it on. Sharon had given Jessie instructions on what she needed and the techniques to learn to give Ted a blowjob and use her pussy muscles better. Carole had benefitted from Sharon's support so gave them all that support.

The first week was very difficult. Jessie and Linda had gone the night before to the sex shop to pick up the equipment for all who needed it. Carole explained about the small vibrator and the larger dildo as she told them how to become proficient at blowjobs and to deep throat. All, apart from Jessie had struggled with their gag reflex when blowing their husbands. As Jessie had never had Ted's penis in her mouth, she had no reference point.

If Jessie thought the first exercise on blowjobs was bad enough, she about fainted when Carole removed her panties and put her kegel balls in. Even the others were shocked before removing their panties and putting theirs in, replacing their knickers. Jessie was saying to herself, "This is for Ted and me, for Ted and me." She was glad she was wearing sexier panties now or at least had been. Everyone bar Carole seemed to be struggling to exercise control over the balls. Carole explained it took some time to gain it but when you did, your man knew about it. It enhanced her feelings as well. They should practice daily. After a few weeks no one bothered putting their knickers on. The sight of five women's pussies on display would have been something Jessie thought. She realised she was gaining more self-confidence as well.

By late August, they had most of their plans in place but decided they needed to practice. Linda felt her friends had picked on her. It was her turn for their coffee morning. As they couldn't bring their costumes, Linda would have to be the one playing the roles.

Linda welcomed them while dressed as the French Maid. "Madam, had been delayed. I'm a little behind but I have put out the cakes and coffee for you. I'll have to finish my duties."

As the others drank, Linda made a show of dusting, bending over the table to remove magazines, exposing her stockings and crotchless knickers. She would be humming to herself apparently unaware she was wiggling her pert arse. The satin material was arousing her nipples. Her breasts looked like they could fall out anytime she leaned forward. It was obvious she was braless.

After fifteen minutes Babs called a halt. "Eric would have fucked you at least twice by now. The invitation was so explicit. I'd say this works." The others agreed. Jessie's eyes were wide.

Debbie said, "Next one please."

Linda changed and came down. She looked like a street prostitute. Carole invited her to join their group. Carole was very hands on, rubbing her breasts lightly till her nipples were like cannons. Linda had never been so intimate with a woman before but was enjoying it. Carole's hand went lower over her stomach to her mons. Linda had a fantasy about it, it was arousing but she had never thought to do it. Maybe she thought! Carole shook her thoughts by asking the price of a blowjob. She told her "£30." Carole agreed but wanted her knickers. "£35 then." Carole agreed and Linda took off her thong which to her embarrassment was wet.

Carole kept talking, touching Linda, making her move. Jessie was aroused but scared. She noted despite Linda trying not to show her pussy, she didn't succeed.

Debbie called a halt and asked for observations. Jessie blushed heavily as she spoke, "Linda, I'm sure I'm not the only one aroused. You tried to hide your pussy. I don't know if it was because of where I was sitting, I caught your mons quite a few times and occasionally your pussy. Just fleetingly. I had to ask myself did I, but it happened a few times."

Carole asked, "Was it deliberate?" Linda shook her head NO!

Babs asked, "All our costumes are similar. We'll probably do the same. What if they think we're offering more, wanting to swap?"

Jessie asked, "Do we need to remove our panties? That was Linda's fantasy."

Linda said, "I can see that it could be misconstrued. I'm thinking I'll keep my panties on. When Carole was caressing me, it was arousing but I was self-conscious of exposing myself so maybe I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have. We can all practice this one each week when we're hosting. We can decide later if we feel differently.