The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: The Love Month begins

Day 1; - Wednesday - Linda - "French Maid"

Eric came home to a surprise. As he entered, he was stunned to be met by a red headed French Maid at the door. The black satin just contained her more than ample breasts which were threatening to burst out. It immediately triggered a fond memory from the last pool party when the ladies had flashed their breasts. Like then, he had an immediate reaction, he was stiff again. This wasn't helped when he saw the stockings and suspenders under the white net petticoat. The apron seemed to support and flaunt her breasts. His eyes were everywhere, like his brain.

The maid came up to him, smiling at the shock on his face. She spoke softly, in a French accent, "I'm Fifi. Madam has had to run out for a little while. She said to tell you to shower and I will have your meal ready for you."

She shooed him to the shower. She was aware he was watching her as he went. She sashayed her hips, teasing him, her pantie clad bum flashing him as she headed to the kitchen.

Eric quickly showered and decided as he hadn't been given any instructions, he would just wear his robe. Fifi raised her eyebrow as he entered the kitchen but said nothing. She placed his plate in front of him. She leaned over so far, she knew he saw she wasn't wearing a bra. Even she was surprised, her nipples looked like they would cut the satin.

She busied herself, cleaning the kitchen as he ate. She had to put dishes away in the bottom cupboard. He was breathing quickly. He loved Linda's bum but Fifi's matched it. Even just the thought could make him aroused. So, when he saw her white frilly pantie clad bum showcased by those suspenders, he felt like he had died and gone to heaven. It took all his resolve not to just grab her and fuck her there and then. He knew they had all evening and wanted to see what she would do to arouse him further if that was possible. When she came to the table to wipe it, she leaned over. Her breasts were almost touching the table. The satin fell away allowing him a deep view down to her suspender belt. There seemed to be a jewel in her belly button.

He wanted to step behind her and fuck her but he also wanted to return the tease! She must have seen his erection as it was no longer covered by his robe but she took no notice.

When he was finished, she sent him into the living room as she made his coffee. He rearranged himself. She brought it to him. The vision of her breasts as she leaned over caused his cock to pop out again from his robe. Fifi saw it, smiled and began tidying the room. She removed magazines from the table and had to kneel down to dust the shelf underneath. To get down far enough, she had to part her legs. He saw the panties open and her bare pussy came into view.

That was too much. He got down behind her and pulled her onto his erect penis. As he entered her, Fifi was saying, "Monsieur, Monsieur, what will madame say? Please stop!"

Eric just kissed her neck as his left hand groped her breast, "Madame, will wonder what took me so long. You're incredibly sexy. I'm a sucker for a French accent."

His right hand wasn't idle, fingering her clit. Fifi, already aroused since she had dressed, was about to cum already. She was soaking wet. She had hoped he would have taken her on the kitchen table. She'd made it plain enough. As it was, she loved doggy style and she was getting pounded. There was no subtlety from Eric, it was pure animalistic fucking. Neither could last long.

Both came quickly. Fifi put Eric back into his chair and licked him clean. "Madame, said I was to do what you wished."

Eric smiled, he was already erect. He pulled her to him and made her straddle him. He eased his penis into her. It was so warm and inviting. It reminded him of Linda's pussy. Whatever she had been doing in recent months, it was working. Her pussy was awesome. He loved her in crotchless panties. He pulled the dress down exposing her breasts and began sucking on one while caressing the other. Fifi was meantime, rising and falling slowly, her pussy gripping and releasing his penis. Soon, she felt herself changing gear as she speeded up. Eric was groaning in pleasure, "Your pussy is amazing. I'm going to cum again!"

Fifi just worked her pussy harder as he came. She smiled, "Is monsieur happy, do you want more?" She climbed off him and licked him clean again. She was the maid after all.

Eric was thinking back to the after-pool party experience. He'd been amazed any of the ladies had gone topless, much less all of them. They had made love, well not exactly. The first two were basically fucking. They'd slowed down and made love twice. He was shocked when Linda managed to get him to rise again. That last fuck was mind blowing. They had taken an age but at the end they had both exploded together. They had slept entwined until the morning.

Eric smiled, "To think I was against madame finding a maid. I'm sure house cleaning has never been so enjoyable!"

Linda smiled, "Madame said it was for a trial period at first. If I did well, she would hire me, twice a month. Do you think, you would like to hire me?"

Eric smiled, she knew his fantasy, "Well everything you have done so far has been excellent. It will be madame's choice but I'll be happy to keep you employed."

Fifi smiled happily, "Monsieur, thank you. I like this work a lot. It appears your lovely big man likes it to."

Fifi moved slightly so the satin caressed Eric's inner thighs as she began to give his penis a titty fuck. He enjoyed those when Linda had her period but this was a first to use props. The satin aroused him as it caressed around his balls as he felt her bare breasts. She used the tip of her tongue to tease the crown of his penis. All too soon, he began to hump her breasts. She responded by increasing the stimulation. He exploded over her breasts and outfit.

Fifi looked at him as she used a finger to gather the sperm and put it in her mouth. She showed it to him before she swallowed.

Fifi carried on cleaning but Eric was shot. Fifi was in the bedroom tidying up when Eric came in. It was their bedtime. He lifted her up and put her on the bed.

Fifi exclaimed, "Monsieur madame may be home soon!"

Eric smiled, "Madame called while you were hoovering. She won't be home till tomorrow."

He kissed her and began playing with her breasts.

Day 2; - Thursday - Debbie - "Prostitute"

As Eric made his way to the pub for their regular evening, he wondered if they would see the smile on his face. Last night had been so unreal, so unexpected but fucking great. He didn't want to say anything, in case, Linda found out. She could be annoyed. As he saw his friends, they all had similar smiles.

They had just finished their first drinks when a red headed bombshell entered. The long legs showed she was wearing fishnet stockings and suspenders. The skirt, if you could call it that, just about touched the top of the stockings. Her bum looked amazing. Each of them had an erection.

When she turned around, they saw the almost sheer blouse. There was more substantial material covering her nipples and areolas but not by much. It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Those breasts were phenomenal.

They saw the barman look at her. It looked like she was about to be told to leave. Well, she looked like she was on the game.

Eric was distracted when George went up to her and sent her to their table. George went to the bar and ordered her a drink. The barman wasn't going to until George whispered in his ear.

Eric thought she looked a lot like Debbie apart from the tattoos on her arms, the hair, the nose clip and heels.

George brought her drink and asked her name. She replied in a sultry tone, "Lori." George introduced the others to her. For ten or so minutes there was the usual small talk until George asked her, "We haven't seen you here before. Why here?"

Lori smiled, "Business has been slow so I was just checking out the area. Seems nice, barman's not keen so maybe I'll have to strike a deal with him."

Ted stuttered, "What business are you in?" The rest looked at him. He was as red as Jessie ever was. They knew the business.

Lori smiled, "I'm in personal entertainment and satisfaction. I'm told my blowjobs are the best in town. My pussy has killed more erections than Covid. Raised many who thought they were dead."

George spluttered in his beer. He almost drenched himself. You shouldn't try and drink when something this strange was going on. He lost a good third of his pint. His decorum wasn't helped as she was facing him and opened her legs. He was as red as Ted.

Lori teased, "See something you like. You asked me so nicely to come to the table, I'll give you a blowjob for £30, mates rates."

She moved to George, offered her glass to Ted who was about to go for more drinks. George was holding her and moving his hands up the side of her blouse. He was sliding slowly up the ribcage, almost as though trying to present her breasts to the others. It looked like her nipples were pierced. Her skirt rose higher exposing her knickers. None of them could quite see her pussy, but those legs were great.

Lori whispered in George's ear, but loud enough for them to hear, "If you want to show them my breasts it will cost another tenner. If you want a blowjob titty fuck its £50."

If George's erection was to be believed they were awesome. Ted came back with the drinks. Eric spoke, "How much for your knickers?"

Lori smiled, "Well, he's still thinking. If you want to make an offer, I'll think about it." She turned to George, "I don't know, how much is it worth teasing your friends."

She moved slightly, and all apart from George could see her bare mons in black sheer knickers. The cotton gusset protected her modesty though there seemed to be a piece of jewellery there. All saw how erect her nipples were. The barbells were almost visible. George was playing with them. He'd undone a button on her blouse which allowed more of her awesome breasts to be seen.

Lori held his hand against her breast, "Honey, I'm a working girl. You need to decide. If you want a blowjob, let's go outside. I don't think the barman will stand for me doing it here. I'd charge your mates extra for watching! If you don't want me, I'm sure they're thinking about it if their cocks are to be believed."

George nodded as she took his hand and led him away. Some of the other women in the bar weren't happy at George. The men well they were hard!

Once outside Lori, took him behind the bar to a secluded area. She was all business. He handed over the £30. "If you want to impress your friends, another tenner will get you my knickers to tease them." He paid her.

She eased his trousers down and took out his cock. "Very nice," she said as she began stroking it. Her breath on it soon had him as erect as he could be. George was spell bound. Debbie did a mean blowjob but this was very different. Lori ate him as she put him all the way into her mouth. He felt himself entering her throat. Her tongue was literally rubbing all his cells at once.

George wasn't prepared when a finger entered his bum and pressed on something. Before he realised it, he was cumming and cumming. After he finished, Lori stood up, "You taste not bad." She reached under her skirt and pulled off the knickers. "Here," she laughed, "This will keep them all hard. I pity their wives tonight!"

She walked away. George stared at her bum, seeing the cheeks appear and disappear.

He returned to the bar. His friends laughed at his face. He pulled out the knickers. They all laughed in nervous relief.

Ron asked, "How was the blowjob?"

George said slowly, "The best ever! That was some technique, nothing like Debbie but wow!"

Bob asked, "Did she show you her boobs? They looked amazing and pierced. I know Babs wouldn't do that. I've often wondered if it would be good."

George nodded, "I felt the bars. Just playing with them seemed to set her off. Like Babs, Debbie wouldn't go for that."

They drew the evening to a quick end.

Bob was trying to work out his feelings as he arrived home. Lori had been spectacular but he wondered about George going with her. He knew had it been him and Babs found out, he would have been in so much trouble. Especially after last night when it appeared she went all out to give him one of his favourite fantasies.

When he went into the living room, Babs was there. She was dressed as a doctor. She smiled at his look of shock. "The barman phoned to say you were looking ill. Sit down and I'll check you out."

The blue scrubs showed she wasn't wearing a bra. She checked his pulse which was racing. "High pulse rate can be the sign of something like a fever." She put a thermometer in his mouth. She bent over away from him which showed the scrubs were crotchless. She wasn't wearing knickers. She had a stethoscope in her ears now. She unbuttoned his shirt and listened to his heartbeat.

"Apart from the rate, it appears a strong beat, nothing indicating something wrong."

She removed his shirt and trousers. She examined his legs, "No build-up of fluids to indicate heart failure. Your penis seems to be erect but I'd better check in case there is a blockage."

She removed his pants. His cock sprang out wanting to fuck her. She caressed and pressed around his balls.

She looked at Bob, "I can't find anything wrong. I have one final test to conduct. Sit on this chair."

Bob did as he was told. Babs backed up to him and sat down. As she did, she put his cock in her pussy. It was so wet and so hot, he thought he would burn or drown. He brought his hands to her breasts and massaged them as she rode him.

Bob exclaimed, "Fucking hell. Babs, this is fantastic, I'm going to cum. Your pussy isn't giving me any option. I love you."

It was only a few more strokes and he came. He was surprised the chair didn't collapse like him.

Bob cuddled Babs into him. Babs leaned back and whispered, "What would you like to do now?"

Bob tried to say, nothing but Babs said, "Bob, I know you have a lot of fantasies we haven't talked about. If I can, I want to try one with you."

They ended in the bed, in the sixty-nine position, eating each other out. Both liked their joint taste. Both had monumental orgasms and when Bob recovered they fucked slowly, gently kissing each other and telling how much they loved the other.

Day 3; - Friday - Jessie - "Stripper gram"

Ted was surprised when he came home. Jessie wasn't in the house. This was unusual but the week had been unusual. Fucking great, but unusual. There was an envelope on the floor by the door addressed to him. He opened it and smiled. He had his instructions. He was to shower and await further instructions. He was to remain nude.

After his shower he sat and wondered what Jessie was up to. His thoughts were disrupted as the doorbell went. He answered it carefully to find a Policewoman there. She sure was a fine figure for a Policewoman. She had short brunette hair, large sunglasses and her uniform shirt was very tight across her rather large chest. The skirt was quite short allowing him to love the well-toned legs encased in black stockings. Instead of boots, she was wearing three-inch stiletto heels.

The Policewoman spoke, "Are you Mr Evans?"

Ted nodded.

She spoke again, "I need to speak to you regarding an enquiry which is ongoing. Can I come in?" Her voice was quite different from Jessie's.

Ted nodded again. He showed her through to the living room. She had a lovely arse. She didn't appear phased by him being nude.

He was distracted as she bent over. She was wearing stockings and what looked like a minute thong. She turned to him quickly and he found himself handcuffed. She moved him to a chair as music began.

He smiled, he had told Jessie one of his favourite fantasies was to be the subject of a stripper gram. The Policewoman danced around him, telling him that it had been reported, he was well endowed and she wanted to see for herself. As she danced, she caressed her large breasts and he saw her nipples expand. She came in and he could smell her scent. It was a wild one, he'd never smelled before. She rested her breasts on his shoulders.

She danced and watched his cock expand. She was licking her lips. As she unbuttoned her shirt, his cock expanded even more. He was breathing quickly as her breasts contained, or really overflowing from a white quarter cup bra, came into view. Her nipples looked like they could cut glass. She came close as she rubbed her nipples down his back as her hands tweaked his nipples.

His cock twitched even more.

She danced around as she removed her skirt. Her bum looked amazing, showcased by the suspender belt and the tiniest thong he'd ever seen. She straddled him, moving her furnace like pussy along his cock. His cock was as big as he ever felt it. She put a breast in his mouth as she ran her nails over his back. She changed breasts as she rubbed her pussy along his cock.

She whispered into his ear, "I shouldn't do this but you have a fantastic cock." She stood and slipped her thong off. She straddled him again and put his cock into her pulsating pussy.

She spoke as her arousal was rising, "I've never had such a big cock in me." He thought it was true as her pussy was the tightest one, he'd ever been in. He was feeling himself rising to meet her already.

She drove on even harder, using him as a human dildo. Soon she was blabbering, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She drove down hard and came. He came as she did it. She held him for a few minutes.

She spoke softly, "Wow, Mr Evans, 5 Acacia Drive, your cock is awesome. If you want a stripper gram again, ask for me, Lindi."

Ted looked at her, "Lindi, your pussy is awesome, the tightest I have ever felt. But this is 5 Acadia Drive. Acacia is the streets two down."

Lindi looked at him. "I'm sorry. I wondered how you looked kind of shocked. You hadn't ordered me. I'll have to go and give him his show. I'm so sorry. Google maps!"

She looked at him again, a frown on her face, "You could have said you hadn't ordered me. I should be really annoyed but your cock was worth it. I'm going to leave you handcuffed so you can explain it to your wife. I bet you'll have to eat her out all night!"

As she dressed, she pulled out her lipstick and drew it around his cock, like a kiss. She smiled as she left.

Day 4; - Saturday Wives -"tease, outside fuck and Carole - home edging"

As Ron and Carole walked to the club, his mind was looking over the last few days. The sex had been fantastic. Carole looked so good, he did suggest they stayed at home. Today was the first Saturday afternoon in a while, they hadn't fucked each other to death. Carole had teased him.

She spoke softly, "We haven't had much time to ourselves this week, so, we'll tease each other and when we get home, we'll make love all night."

Ron was confused. Not much time to themselves!

At the club, they all had great big smiles on their faces. The evening went almost as normal. Their wives really teased them. Leaning forward, exposing a bit more of their breasts or swinging their dresses revealing their stocking tops. Normally they exchanged dance partners but tonight they only danced with their husbands. The slow dances had them grinding their breasts and pussies against them.

It was towards the end of the evening when Eric was dancing with Linda the penny dropped. He stopped, picked her up and began smothering her in kisses. They saw him speaking and she was laughing. He pointed at them but she shook her head. He laughed and kissed her again.

When they returned to the table the ladies all left for the toilet. The others asked Eric what was going on but he said, he wasn't allowed to tell them but they will all learn later. He smiled, "Just know they love us and we're going to have fun! A lot of fun."

1...45678...18