The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we did, any who ask about swapping will have to be told, if anything was seen, it was inadvertent. We are not for swapping. I'm sure they'll understand."

Debbie said, "Next one. Lap dancer."

Linda looked daggers at Debbie who just smiled. When she came back downstairs, Jessie was sitting in a dining chair. She was her client. She was as red as her jumper. Her nipples showed she was also aroused.

Debbie started the music. Linda was dressed in a schoolgirl's outfit. The top exposing a lot of her breasts before being cut off showing the bottom of her breasts. The skirt lay on her hips but was so short it didn't cover the cheeks of her bum. It revealed the crotchless knickers. She had on hold-up stockings with bows and three-inch heels which made her legs look long.

She danced around Jessie before closing the gap. She ran her hands up and down Jessie's chest trying to think this was Eric. The extremely large breasts were sending different signals to Linda. Jessie was mortified her nipples were so long.

Linda took off her top to gasps from the others. She mimicked removing Jessie's top. She swayed around Jessie, closing until she could run her nipples down her back. Jessie sighed contentedly. The heat was building as Linda straddled Jessie's lap, indicating she was removing the penis from the trousers before sinking down onto it. Allowing it to settle she began riding it mercilessly. She came quickly. She was shocked. The others were shocked.

Babs recovered quickly, "Wow. That was so hot. I wanted to play with myself. I've never seen anything like that."

Carole added, "Ron is not going out this afternoon. I need some serious fucking. Each one is so hot. This will blow their minds."

Debbie could only agree.

Jessie was still so aroused. She had never admitted any fantasy involving a woman but that had turned her on. "Ted better not be too tired from his golf. Now I've seen those ones, I have an idea so I can practice. I know from what we have discussed with Sharon, Ted will love this.

"Babs, if we ever do your strip joint, you do what Linda did and Bob will fuck you in front of everyone."

After everyone left, Linda tidied away her outfits. She cleaned herself and put on a dress which showed a lot of her breasts. She didn't bother with any underwear as it wouldn't be on long.

When Eric came in, he was surprised. Linda was all over him. As he held her, he felt there was no bra. As his hand went down to her bum, he couldn't feel any knickers. His lips were almost at the back of his skull when Linda unzipped his trousers and took out his rampant cock. She used it to drag him, willingly, to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Linda pushed him onto the bed. She began dancing seductively, her hands caressing her body. Eric almost came when she lifted her breasts out and began sucking them. She teased him more as she raised the hem of her dress and let it fall. Tantalising small glimpses of her bum and naked pussy. He was as hard as he had ever been.

Linda spoke seductively, "Take your clothes off. Tell me what you want!"

Eric rushed to take his clothes off. He spoke, the lust in his voice displaying his arousal, "Finish your dance, strip, tease. Push me back, mount my face and have me lick you to how many orgasms you want. Mount me, use me like a dildo, maul my breasts, bite my nipples, use me."

Linda, asked quietly, "That's not all you want. What's your fantasy you've never told me? You've come close but bottled it. I think I know but tell me and you may have it." She didn't help his mind by playing with her breasts and lifting her dress, exposing her bare pussy, separating the lips.

Eric tried to focus but the finger running up and down her labia had his eyes glued wide open. Her pussy which had been trimmed when he left this morning was bare, something he had asked for. When he could raise his eyes, he saw her love, her arousal.

"Tell me," she quietly suggested.

He couldn't speak. He wanted to but what would she think about his fantasy.

Linda continued dancing, watching him. She unzipped the dress and slid it from her shoulders. She held it against her breasts, her nipples acting as door stops.

"Eric, tell me and I'll drop the dress. I'll do everything you've asked for. But it doesn't complete your fantasy. I want to complete it for you so you have to tell me."

Linda lifted her right breast and bit the nipple.

Eric gasped, "When I've cum, sit on my face and make me clean you up, give you more orgasms!" His face showed his shock at speaking his favourite fantasy whenever Linda was in control.

Linda smiled as she dropped the dress. She knew she looked good. She had lost the excess winter weight. Her breasts were proud, her nipples as long as they could get. She danced around making sure he saw all of her. She caressed her breasts, lightly, then more firmly. She turned and exposed her bum to him. She leaned over, away from him revealing her bare rosebud and pussy fully. As she ran her hands up and down her legs, she played with her pussy, holding her lips open. She teased her clit before sinking two fingers into her wet cunt. She turned and put them into her mouth, licking her cream from them.

Eric gasped, he'd always wanted her to do that.

For ten minutes she continued before she straddled a leg. She held her pussy lips apart and ran her clit along his leg. He felt how wet she was. She moaned her pleasure. She moved, centring his penis at her pussy entrance. She moved it around, collecting her juices before moving to straddle his face.

"Lick me, make me cum!" she demanded.

Eric's tongue darted out, licked along her labia to her perineum and bum hole. As he did, Linda, moved to direct access to where she wished. She was in control. Soon her first orgasm was approaching. Eric's tongue was at her bum hole rimming her. Her clit was feeling his nose rubbing against it. She stayed in that position as the feelings drove her orgasm. Eric was drenched.

As she was sensitive, she lifted slightly allowing herself to recover. Eric's tongue was now able to fuck her pussy.

Linda moved around letting his tongue invade those parts, soon her pleasure was mounting again. "Eric, faster and deeper if you can, I'm going to cum!"

Eric did as instructed. Linda came, clamping his head between her thighs. If he died, he would die happy, very happy he thought.

Linda, after a few minutes climbed off but only to turn around. She snuggled her pussy down to his lips and moved so he got the hint to begin again. This time as he aroused her, he felt her lips on his cock. It wasn't a blowjob but a statement she was coming for him.

It took Eric ten minutes, licking from her bum hole to her clit, drinking her amber nectar as she flowed like an open tap. His lips and teeth took her labia and gently caressed, becoming more demanding. His tongue lashed her inner labia. As she was groaning her pleasure, she moved so he had her clit on his mouth.

"Harder, make me cum," she demanded. He did. She came like an express train. His head felt like it would explode such was the way her thighs held him.

Linda lay over him for a few minutes gathering her wits. She had never cum like that before. She moved, kissed him, tasting her own juices.

She mounted him, placing his seven-and-a-half-inch penis into what was an oven. Her pussy had never felt so hot to him. He was aware it was grasping him tightly, almost like a hand was caressing him. She began moving slowly. As she rose, she put a nipple into his mouth before taking it away. Replacing it with the other. She repeated this until they were as long as she could recall them. They had always been sensitive but somehow today they were supercharged. When she saw his breathing quickening, she knew he was about to cum.

"Not yet, this is only about my pleasure, Eric, my sex slave for today."

Linda stopped doing her pelvic tilts. She used her hands to lightly caress his breasts and pull his nipples. Her pussy was trying to milk his cock. As he tried not to rise to fuck her, he lost the battle. He began to thrust into her. As he did, she mauled his breasts, pulling them strongly before biting his nipples.

Linda was aware of the lust and love in his eyes. She began riding him, using his cock as a dildo to rub her clit. She clamped her pussy as hard as she could around his cock delaying him cumming until she was ready. She sped up, her teeth biting his nipples causing him to groan and thrust harder. They were both close.

"Cum with me!" she demanded. Within a few strokes she came followed momentarily by Eric.

Linda lay draped over Eric for at least five minutes before she felt able to move. She looked at him. He looked very happy, sated. She recalled his fantasy so moved up quickly before placing her pussy on his face.

"Lick me clean, make me cum again!" she demanded.

She felt Eric's tongue tentatively begin to lick her pussy lips. She moved slightly giving him better access. Soon she began moaning her pleasure. "Fuck me Eric, that's fantastic. I never thought it would be so great. Keep going."

Eric overcame his initial reluctance and began to dig into her pussy with his tongue. He could taste his semen and her juices. It seemed to be an aphrodisiac. He licked up to her clit and drove his tongue over it as hard as he could. He was rewarded when she let out a massive groan followed by, "I'm cumming!" Her thighs clamped his head so tightly, he almost exploded.

She rose and turned around before sitting back down on his face. She saw his smeared face, his joy and love. She knew she was grinning like a Cheshire cat. She leaned forward and now it was his turn to be surprised. She was kissing and caressing his penis. She'd never done that before after he had cum inside her.

She wiggled her hips and he took the hint. He went back to nibbling her labia, dragging his teeth along them, fucking her pussy with his tongue. She was rising and falling. More of his semen was coming out. She changed to use his face as a dildo, moving in circles, keeping his tongue in contact with her. He felt her stomach expand on his chest as she breathed heavily. She was cumming again. Her clit was being rubbed against his chin as she came. Her whole body seemed to him to shake apart.

She lay exhausted over him for minutes before climbing down and mounting his penis. He saw her gorgeous bum as she rose and fell. He always enjoyed watching his cock disappear into her but this was something else. He felt her hands on his knees as she supported herself so couldn't explain the hand wanking his cock inside her cunt. Despite cumming so hard earlier, he was soon about to cum again.

"Linda, I'm going to cum!"

She just speeded up and gripped her kegel muscles harder. Eric had no option. He lost all control as he thrust into her and released everything he had left. Even then, he felt her pussy caress his cock.

He was breathing heavily, in post orgasmic bliss when he felt her pussy on his mouth again. He began cleaning her out again. Linda was surprised to find herself cumming again within a few minutes.

She moved off him and cuddled into him. She didn't trust herself to speak. She'd never had such an intense sexual experience before. They fell asleep.

It was late afternoon before Linda awoke. Eric was still sleeping. He had a smile on his face and why shouldn't he. He also had a rather nice erection.

Eric's senses brought him round as he felt lips on his penis. He tried so hard not to wake and spoil this dream. He wanted to cum and if he woke, he wouldn't. He couldn't stay asleep but was shocked to see Linda giving him a blowjob. "Linda, if you don't stop, I'll cum!"

Linda replied by working his penis with her tongue even harder. She was rewarded when he came. They cuddled.

Finally, Linda moved, "We'll need to shower and dress if we're meeting the rest for our meal tonight."

Eric agreed but Linda saw something was troubling him.

"Eric, what's wrong? Did I go over the score? I only wanted to give you your fantasy."

Eric looked at Linda and saw her love and concern. "Linda, it's not what you did, it's my response. What can you think of me after that?"

Linda took his head gently in her hands, "I think that blowjob tells you. I knew you had that fantasy but you could never tell me. We've played with me in control and you love to be free to just do as you're told. I wanted to give your whole fantasy to you. I saw your face almost asking me to so I made you tell me. It turned me on so much. I have wanted to share our taste before but I didn't tell you either. It's awesome.

"I love that you can give yourself to me like that. I give myself to you like that. I love and trust you. We need to discuss more of our fantasies. As Sharon has said there is nothing we should not be able to discuss.

"I love you."

She gave him a big kiss. His mind was willing but his penis needed a rest.

When they arrived at the restaurant, it appeared everyone had had an afternoon of delight and more.

Each week, the girls practiced their techniques and, in the afternoon, the men benefitted. All were finding their wives pussies were incredibly capable of arousing them quickly after they had cum.

The weather in the beginning of October was very good with unusually high temperatures so it was suggested they have the last pool party of the year. On the morning of it, at their coffee morning, Debbie looked worried.

Linda asked, "What's up?"

Debbie blushed, very unusual for her, "I think George can do the fifty press-ups. He's been so happy about the pool party. What do I do?"

Carole said, "How do you feel about it? Are you happy to be topless? Remember you only do it if you are happy to do so."

Debbie said quietly, "I still don't know. I've tried speaking with George about it but he just brushes it aside.

"On one hand the idea arouses me but it scares me to death. Some of the routines we've practiced scare me as well but apart from one it's only in front of George. I've jumped between being happy to and telling him to fuck off. If it was just him, probably but it isn't.

"If I did, what would the others think of me? I saw their eyes when he suggested it, they'd be for it. What will you think? Will it make them try to persuade you all to do it?

"If I refuse, what will George be like? Angry he didn't get his fantasy. I hope he hasn't told them as I'm sure his ego couldn't take that. I'd be so embarrassed to know they were waiting for me to be topless."

Jessie spoke nervously, " Would they want us all to do it?" The others nodded.

Babs piped up, "You can argue you said the next pool party and this isn't it." The others agreed.

Carole spoke again, "We're getting ahead of ourselves. Perhaps George will be happy to tease Debbie and drop it when she says no."

Debbie looked concerned, "Why did I try and be a smart arse?"

Linda said, "I could say no topless bathing here, if you want."

Babs said, "That would work until Eric speaks, saying topless only!"

They all laughed at that.

As they arrived home each was absorbed in their own thoughts. Babs wanted to ask Bob if George had spoken about the bet but thought if she did, Bob might suggest she do it. He loved her breasts and she couldn't blame him. She had already decided if he asked, she would disappoint him. It was a step too far.

The pool party was quite normal until Eric appeared carrying Linda's yoga mat. He placed it on the patio and called for everyone's attention.

"George, Debbie can you come up please?"

George had a massive grin on his face. Debbie looked very worried and a bit annoyed. Eric, at least, had to know.

Eric confirmed that as he spoke, "Now, earlier this summer, Debbie threw down a challenge to George. George believes he can master that challenge. George!"

Debbie looked round. The men had massive grins on their faces. They knew. George had talked. Their eyes had something else behind them. She sensed they wanted her to fulfil George's fantasy but were worried about their own wives being displayed.

Her friends' faces showed they were worried for her. They were appalled at the expectations so open on their husbands faces.

George looked Debbie in the eye and then looked down to her breasts, smiling at her. She saw a partial erection in his trunks. He was enjoying this, the thought of exposing her to their friends.

She spoke softly, "George, I'm annoyed you have told them your fantasy and how I teased you. Before you do the press-ups, let's ask them if they want their wives to expose themselves if I do. If I do as I've tried to speak to you about this but you have ignored my concerns.

"Well, which of you wish your wives to join me topless?"

There was silence.

Debbie spoke again, "Let's make this simple. Who likes the idea of their wives being exposed?"

They all nodded.

"Who wants their wives to expose their breasts now?"

They all looked down.

Debbie looked at George, "There is fantasy and reality. I might like you to be bottomless, expose your lovely penis. The reality is that I would be concerned for you, if it seemed smaller than the others, you'd be embarrassed or worse.

"Your fantasy is all you have thought about. You've had no thought about my concerns. I feel aroused at the idea but I'm scared about the consequences, for me and for the others.

"The others have their fantasies but also their concerns about exposing their wives. Why are you so set on this?"

George looked at her, "Debbie, I suppose I'm just a pervert. Your breasts are phenomenal. I guess, like any little boy, I wanted to show off my toys. I'm sorry, I didn't listen to you. You're right, it's not worth hurting you or us."

Linda, said, "it's not as if he would manage them anyway."

George looked at her smiling. He went into the press-up position and began. Linda shouted, "that one doesn't count his elbow wasn't down far enough."

The girls counted slower than the men. According to them George had only done forty as his elbow wasn't bent enough. He didn't stop until they all agreed he had done fifty.

George, was only slightly out of breath, spoke, "Well, I did. Debbie gave me a challenge and I met it. I know I was getting a bit lazy so the prize was what made me work through the pain. I feel a lot better in myself. I can only thank her for that"

The afternoon continued as normal. There was a lot of laughter. The women made sure to tease the men relentlessly.

As it came towards the end, the men agreed to come the next day to help Eric break down the pool for the winter. He would start it draining when they left.

As they hugged their goodbyes, Debbie shouted, "George."

He turned and was shocked to see her topless. The reality was far better than his fantasy. The other men quickly rose to the occasion. It wasn't helped when Babs wagged her finger at Bob and took off her top. Bob's jaw almost broke on his chest it hit it so hard.

Eric looked at Linda, like a deer in headlights, she wouldn't, would she? Ted looked amazed. It was a fantasy but "Wow!" Ron looked at Debbie and Babs and knew Carole's breasts were as lovely. He did and he didn't want her to join in. It was an exquisite dilemma as his cock throbbed.

Linda just smiled as she removed her bra. Eric's jaw dropped. Carole laughed and removed hers. Ron almost came. Jessie looked at Ted and saw his desire and concern. She smiled as she slowly danced around him as she suggested she'd remove her bra. She was on her third round as he relaxed knowing she was just teasing when she undid her bra and threw it at him.

She heard the gasps when they saw her breasts. She just grabbed Ted's hand and dragged him across the road to their home. She never looked to see if anyone else had seen her.

The challenge begins. A fuck fest that takes a month. You can take it a day at a time! As I said at the beginning, some days of the events include crossdressing. I have marked those so if you wish you can avoid.

1...34567...18