The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie came back and sat beside Ted. It looked like she was blushing. She leaned in and kissed him. As she did, she put something in his pocket and ran her hand over his penis which responded as it should.

Ted looked at the others. All appeared in shock. His hand went to his pocket and found something small, slinky and wet. It was the coral knickers he loved as they were so sheer, he saw everything. Jessie was commando.

Jessie took him up to the dancefloor and whispered in his ear, "I love you. We haven't been able to spend much time together this week so I wanted to make sure you know how much I love you. You told Sharon this is one of your fantasies. I was angry with you last night but you did tongue me to four orgasms before I released your handcuffs."

Ted just pulled her closer, to cover his erection. It was his fantasy and more. He suspected the other wives were similarly pantie less. His cock twitched at that thought.

He suggested going home but Jessie said, "There's still time to dance. Will we get through the park?" as she kissed him. He didn't know if he could get off the dancefloor without cumming.

Jessie and Ted were the last of the group to leave. As they walked through the park, they heard voices like Babs and Bob coming from a copse. A tree was shaking so badly Ted wondered if it would survive. Fifty metres on they heard Linda and Eric. Linda was not quiet, "Fuck me harder Eric!" From the way the branches were rattling he was. Not far away, Debbie and George could be heard. George especially as he screamed, "I'm cumming!"

Jessie was very red and aroused. She pulled Ted into the large bushes and hauled his trousers down. She put him on the ground and mounted him. He had never felt her so wet. Her pussy was griping him so tightly, he almost couldn't get into it. Jessie was moaning, "Fuck me Ted, Fuck me Ted! I'm going to cum already." Ted was bucking as hard as he could. He could see more trees being shaken wildly so knew Carole and Ron were close to them. Could they see them? That thought gave him more impetus to fuck Jessie.

Ted managed to get her breasts out. He was sucking on them as best he could. He knew if Ron saw them, he would cum quickly. Almost before he knew it, Ted felt his bum lifting from the ground as he exploded into Jessie's pussy. Jessie collapsed on top of him.

Carole and Ron after they recovered headed home. Ron had seen Jessie's dress flash through the leaves as she rode Ted. She was giving it everything. She had seemed so reserved when they had first met just a few months ago. First the pool flash and now this.

Carole sent Ron to get ready for bed. She would make their tea and bring it up. Ron was lying in bed waiting for her. He wanted round two. She knew he had that commando dance fantasy so she should be rewarded.

She was longer than he expected but he was very pleased when she came in. She had the tea but she was dressed in his favourite nightie, a pink satin and lace ensemble which displays her awesome breasts, exposing the nipples. The lace at the bottom, teases her pussy. Sometimes she wore the matching knickers, sometimes not. Tonight, he didn't see them.

Carole spoke softly, "Ron, I'm going to edge you until you have to fuck me. I'm going to drive you insane with desire. You'll never want another woman but me. We haven't had much time this week for love but I'm going to make up for that tonight."

She pushed Ron down and straddled him. She leaned over and kissed him, "I love you. You're my world." She began kissing his face, down his neck to his nipples which she pulled and bit lightly, knowing he loved them played with. She made sure that the satin and lace teased his skin. He loved that as well. As she went lower, she let her long hair glide over his face and chest.

She avoided a rather prominent projection as she kissed down his legs to his toes and back up. She wrapped his cock in the nightie and began wanking it. Looking him in the eyes as she did. When he started to rise back, she stopped. She moved up and straddled his head, "Eat me, eat me," she demanded. Ron did that as she moved to allow his tongue to get the parts she wanted. Soon she came.

She moved down, kissing him lightly, "Good, more later."

She fed him her breasts, teasingly, removing them when he became more aroused. She moved down to his cock and ran her tongue along its length to his balls and bum and back. She spent some time nibbling and kissing it yet never put it in her mouth. There was a lot of pre-cum but she just licked around it. She moved her pussy over his cock and wiped her lips with his cock. She went back up to his face, reversed and straddled it. "Lick me some more." She used his face as a dildo. Her pussy caught his nose and she rode it. She rubbed her clit over his chin. She was wanking his cock slowly and lightly as she drove her pussy into his face. She came again, squirting over him.

As she recovered, she used her nails to draw on his cock.

"Carole," Ron said gasping, "That's going to set me off. You know how your nails do that to me."

Carole ignored him. She ran her nails over his cock which grew to its fullest extent. She leaned over and put his cock just into her mouth. She used her tongue to lick around the head, reversing and twisting as she came over that most sensitive of spots. Ron tried to get further into her mouth but she wasn't allowing him to.

Carole spoke quietly, "I'm just teasing you. Making your balls full. Maybe I'll let you cum next Saturday. What do you think, a whole week of edging? Will you be able to say no?"

She continued lightly teasing his cock. She put her pussy back on his face and he began eating her again. Carole was moaning, "that's so good. So good." As she came again, she clamped his head tightly.

When she relaxed, she spoke softly, "Ron, if edging you means you eat me like that, I'll make it a month. I'm still seeing stars."

Ron was reaching his limit. He saw she had been edging him for over an hour and a half. She'd had three orgasms. He wasn't waiting for a month or until next Saturday.

He lifted her away from him as he made to sit up. Her bum was high in the air. He smacked it twice, hard. She moaned, "Ouch!"

He managed to get out from underneath her. He placed her in the doggy position and began pounding her pussy. He smacked her bum again, "There's only so much edging a man can take. You're mine now."

Carole screamed, "Fuck me Ron. Fuck your bitch!"

Ron did. All the edging meant he didn't last long but he gave it everything. She ended up half off the bed. Her hands were on the floor holding her up as he came and came. There wouldn't be any sperm left in his balls.

He collapsed onto the bed beside her. She turned and kissed him, "I love you, Ron. That was fucking great."

They cuddled up together and fell asleep.

Day 5; - Sunday - Debbie - "Naked Pilates"

Debbie woke George by placing a boob in his mouth. As he grasped what was in his mouth, she pulled it from him and told him to shower. He was to come to the living room, naked.

After the night before, George couldn't wait to see what she had planned for today. As he showered, he began to wonder, was she trying to fuck him to death? How many more orgasms could he have? How many did she want?

What was going on? Eric knew or at least suggested he knew. George tried to work it out.

When he came into the living room, he saw two mats on the floor. The TV was on and Debbie was naked. Debbie's breasts were the best he had ever seen. At least until Jessie removed her top. Wow! Even the thought caused his penis to rise. Debbie's were the best he had ever tasted, fucked, groped and mauled.

Debbie had him facing the TV. She pressed something and she appeared on the TV, naked. She began by welcoming everyone to her "Naked Pilates" class.

George followed her as she rotated her shoulders which caused her breasts to rise and fall slowly. She put her hands down by her pussy and showed how to pull the stomach in, zipping it to the spine. It just drew attention to her bare pussy. Her labia lips were hanging down low. They looked wet already.

The initial exercises were stretching. He was in heaven, watching her on screen and in the flesh. As she flexed away from him, he saw how moist her fanny looked. He wanted to dive in with his tongue.

She moved them onto their backs. They were instructed to rise their bums from the mat, to over their heads and down as far beyond as possible. George was getting stiff as he saw Debbie lean so far over, it looked like her pussy was going to meet her face. Debbie was looking at him. His cock was just about at his face, it was so erect. It didn't help as they came down each time as they repeated this, he saw Debbie's pussy blowing kisses at him.

Debbie instructed a reverse plank with him having to push his groin out as far as possible. His cock was standing to attention. Debbie's pussy was displayed in all its glory. Her labia had parted and he saw how wet her vagina was. Ten times they raised and fell.

Next, TV Debbie instructed them to lie on their side and stretch, arms one way, the legs the other. He found his head barely a foot from her pussy. He felt her breath on his cock which tried to get even bigger. Ten stretches. By the time he finished, he was almost able to eat her pussy but it was just out of reach.

Next, they went into the plank. He was struggling to keep still. His eyes only saw Debbie's pussy. He gave up and went to her. She was in the right height for him to slide deeply into her. She was trying to raise and lower herself as instructed but he just held her and fucked away at her until he came.

Debbie collapsed onto the mat. She had cum at the same time. George's cock always found her "g spot" when in doggy.

They cuddled as George watched the rest of the lesson on the TV. His face had a look about it which she recognised.

She spoke softly, "George, don't even think of asking any of the others to swap their discs or agree if one of them asks. This is for us only."

George was getting erect as TV Debbie was stretching forward and then back over her heels. Debbie watched and did the same. As she came back, George entered her pussy. They went forward and back, forward and back a few more times and then just fucked. Soon they both came again.

George saw there were more exercises to come but for now he was shot.

Day 6; - Monday - Babs - "Stewardess"

Bob arrived home after a very trying day at work. He was tired yet had a smile on his face as he wondered what lay behind the door. Babs had always been a willing if slightly prudish partner but recently, all his fantasies seemed to be coming true. Many years ago, he had jokingly suggested fucking all month. Was this what was happening? If it were, if he died, at least he'd have a big grin on his face.

He walked into the kitchen to see it had been re-arranged. His reclining chair was in the middle with a small table in front.

At that, a stewardess, in a very fitting outfit appeared. She had blond hair which came to her shoulders. Her eyes showed empathy and intelligence. She had a bright smile. He immediately liked Playboy airline. The pink, satin tunic was cut very tightly, exposing the many, delectable curves on the stewardess. Her breasts almost broke free. Her nipples were trying to cut their way out. The tunic stopped three inches above her stocking tops.

She took his briefcase and stowed it away. As she leaned over, he saw she wasn't wearing panties.

She laughed as she saw his face, "Are you not used to flying in first class, sir?"

She removed his jacket and seated him before bringing him a drink. He was aware of the sound of jet engines being run. It was ten minutes before she brought him his second drink and told him his meal would be ready in five.

She placed the meal on the table and as he went to pick up the knife and fork, she admonished him, "This is first class sir."

She cut up the food and began to feed him. As she did, the zip at the front seemed to slip down, exposing more of those beautiful breasts. She smiled and licked her lips, "It's nice to be appreciated" as she viewed his cock expand.

The more she moved, the more breast was exposed until she was standing there, topless. No bra. Once he had finished, she went for another drink for him. When she came back, she was only wearing the stockings. His cock was trying to escape. It must have sent subliminal messages as she undid his trousers and pulled them down. She pulled off his briefs and reclined the chair.

She spoke softly, "You seem to be having some flight stress. I'll ensure this leaves you." She put his cock into her incredibly tight pussy. She was soaking wet. She moved up and down slowly, feeding him her breasts as dessert. He was trying not to cum too soon but her pussy was wanking him as well as riding him. What a transformation Babs had undergone in a few months.

Soon, he was rising to meet her, the explosions going off in his cock meant he had to cum. She was driving her pussy down so hard, her clit was wearing a groove on his cock. She came just before him.

After cuddling for a few minutes, she said, "We've still a few hours ahead of us. You may shower and I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Bob showered and went into the bedroom. Babs was lying on the bed in a teasing nightie, a pink satin. She held her hand out to him, "I know you've had a long day, let's cuddle and have an early night."

Day 7; Tuesday - Jessie - "Anal surprise"

Ted and Jessie had a normal night in front of the television after speaking about their work. When they went to bed, Ted was a little disappointed. He had a theory and it looked wrong.

Then, Jessie came in, maybe it wasn't so wrong after all.

Jessie caught his look, "Ted, what are you thinking? You looked down then pleased."

Jessie was wearing a see-through nightie which showed her awesome breasts and her bare pussy. Something which was still relatively new for her.

Ted smiled, "Jessie, I thought I had worked out what was going on. One of those fantasies in the book, fucking every day for a month. Tonight, was so normal and when you didn't come through, I thought I'd got it wrong. The way you're dressed makes me hope I was right."

Jessie smiled, "Okay Ted, you win the big prize. You're right."

Ted smiled, "Can you tell me about it?"

Jessie smiled, "Not tonight but soon. Don't tell any of the others who haven't worked it out yet. When the last one has, I'll tell you everything.

"Do you want a rest or the big prize?"

Ted laughed, "I'd better take the prize as I never win anything."

Jessie crawled up onto their bed and began kissing Ted like there was no tomorrow. She worked her nightie over his body as she knew how much he liked the sensation. She moved down, kissing his chest, his breasts and nipples before reaching his cock which was standing firm. She bypassed it and went down his legs and back up, nibbling and dragging her nails over his flesh. As she reached his cock, she turned and placed her sodden pussy on his face.

Jessie was tonguing his cock which was delighted. He thanked Sharon every time she did. Her skills were improving daily it seemed. Ted's tongue and lips were busy eating her pussy which was overflowing. He tongued her clit and she came within moments.

She collapsed but moved slightly. She came back up and kissed him. She pulled a pillow under her bum as she reached into the drawer at her side of the bed. She shocked him when she handed him a condom and anal lube.

Jessie glowed as she said softly, "Ted, I want you to have my bum. I know we've only been playing around it until now but I have enjoyed it. I promised myself, when you worked out what I was doing, I'd give it to you. I've never done this before but I know you'll be gentle. Gentle and more lube is what the book says. I'm all prepared for you. I love you with all my heart and soul. I want to give you all of me."

Ted was almost in tears, "Jessie, I love you so much. I don't need anal to love you. You've become such a sensual wife, I can live without it. This whole experience is something else."

Jessie kissed him extremely passionately before breaking, "Ted, I want to give you this. Like everything we do, if we don't like it, we don't do it again. If we do, we add it to what we do. Your cock says he wants to."

Ted agreed, "Yes, he wants to do everything as long as it's just you. I'll need to arouse you first but you can stop it anytime if there's pain or you change your mind."

Ted removed the nightie and began kissing his way down her body, stopping as usual with those awesome gravity defying breasts and incredible nipples. He tongued and tongued her pussy giving her three orgasms before concentrating on her rosebud.

Jessie was moaning, "Ted, you know where all my arousal parts are. My body's in bliss land!"

Ted had one finger in her bum as he used two in her pussy. As she relaxed, he slipped another one into her bum. Soon, she had loosened enough for a third one. She was moaning, highly contented moans. After she came again, she said softly, "Ted, take me. If you make me cum again, I won't be able to enjoy you."

Ted smiled. He put on the condom. His cock was saying, "what's taken you so long?" He lubed Jessie's bum hole and his cock. As he placed his cock against the hole, Jessie stayed still, she never flinched or moved away. His cock managed to get in about an inch and he pulled back. He added more lube and got in another half inch.

Jessie was breathing slowly.

Ted asked, "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

Jessie smiled as her hands caressed his face, "It feels different but you're taking it slowly. I'm just relaxing. Keep going. I think it's going to be great."

Ted did, slowly, in and out, more lube, more lube until he felt something stretch and he was in her rectum. It was a strange feeling. As hot as her pussy, maybe as tight but not wanking him like her pussy could. He added more lube as he began pushing deeper.

Jessie was speaking slowly, "Fucking hell, it's good. It's different but good. I feel full."

Ted kept a slow pace not wishing to hurt Jessie but she began pushing back at him, "Ted, let yourself go. It's good. I want you to cum."

Ted sped up, the sensation building up until he had to come. All the time, Jessie was smiling, looking at his face. Her love was all on display. He collapsed onto her breasts. She was kissing him.

"Ted, you were all I knew you'd be. So gentle until the end. It was amazing."

She was kissing him, so passionately, like after their first time ever.

Day 8; Wednesday - Debbie -"Revelation -part 1"

When George arrived home, he was surprised to see the smile on Debbie's face. He was even more surprised at her words.

"As you have all learned what we are doing, we have all decided to tell you a bit each Wednesday after our meal. As you will no doubt be aroused, I shall restrain you in the bedroom. We haven't bondage played in ages. There is one caveat. You are only allowed one ejaculation tonight."

George ate his meal wondering what was about to happen. Debbie seemed very happy. She made sure she flashed her boobs repeatedly. He jumped as her foot caressed his cock.

After the meal she said softly, "I'll clear up. You shower and have an enema, just in case. After lie on the bed. I've arranged the restraints. If you thought Saturday was edging, maybe tonight will be more. Remember you can only have one ejaculation. Shout when you are ready." She kissed him softly.

George went off for his shower. He knew Debbie had an enema now and again when they had anal but she'd never asked him before. He was surprised his cock was hard at the thought. In the bathroom it was all laid out for him. As he prepared himself, he heard Debbie in the main bathroom shower.

1...56789...18