The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was ready, he shouted. Debbie shouted she would be a few minutes.

He was shocked when she came in. She had her hair up. Bright red lipstick on and a black corset with a quarter cup bra which showed her breasts off to perfection. She had barbells on each nipple. The corset was pulled in making her waist even smaller. The suspenders held black, seamed stockings. She was wearing black, 4-inch heels. There was a small black satin pantie covering her pussy. She was carrying a crop.

Debbie spoke in a manner which evoked no refusal.

"I said to be lying on the bed. Lie down now." As she spoke she used her hand to spank him, twice on each bum cheek.

George lay down. Debbie had never been so forthright when they played this game before.

She secured his arms and legs. As she did, she said, "For not doing what you were told, you'll tongue me to an orgasm. She shook off her heels and stood above his head. She grabbed the headboard and sat down slowly on her haunches. As her pantie clad pussy reached his face, she ordered, "Tongue me now, hard until I tell you to stop."

George went about it as best he could but the pantie restricted access to her clit. Debbie rode his face as he tongued her using his nose and chin to rub the sensitive parts. It took far longer than normal but she began to grind down harder on his face.

"Use your tongue harder," she demanded. George tried his best. Debbie held her pussy still over his face. His nose was rubbing her labia and his chin was arousing her rosebud. She moved until his nose was on her clit and rubbed herself hard until she came.

She turned to him, "You'll have to do better."

She slid down his body, allowing her body to tease his. Her hair tickled all the way down to his groin as she moved ever lower. He felt something cool at his bum and then something being inserted. He gasped. She had never done anything like that before. He was unprepared when it began to vibrate.

Debbie smiled, "Remember you can only cum once tonight. I shall have as many orgasms as I like.

"I'm going to tell you the story of what we're calling, the love month! I'll stop when you cum. I'll continue another day until you have the whole story. But each story ends when you ejaculate.

Debbie stood and removed her panties. She straddled his legs allowing him to see into her very wet vagina. She used the satin panties to lightly caress his cock. He breathed in deeply. His bum was sending strange messages to his brain and cock.

"George, you can be happy as you were the original cause. Remember at the first pool party you suggested I go topless. The thought did arouse me but I was scared. The looks of the other men were almost puppy like, they so wanted me to do so.

"When the girls talked about it, we were aroused but everyone was scared at where it could end. Would you all want us to be topless? Yes. Would you like to swap?"

George was staggered, "Topless, yes but I wouldn't want to swap when I have you."

Debbie was pleased at this demonstration of his love for her so sat on his face again and allowed him to tongue her another orgasm. She returned to stroke his cock with her panties.

"Linda told us a tale about a group just like us who all fantasied about the other being exposed, showing off their partner. All were surprised when one woman suggested strip poker. Everyone expected someone else to say no but no one did. As they played, the sexual tension rose. As each disrobed, their partners were so turned on, showing the other. Stiff nipples, wet pussies and erect cocks. Everyone was so aroused, by what they were doing but mostly about their partner being appreciated by the others. At the end, one woman shouted she couldn't wait and climbed on her husband and fucked him. All ended up fucking their partners.

"We were so turned on with the thought.

"Linda told us what she and Eric had discussed when they read this story. How Eric fantasied about us watching his prowess as he ate her to two or three orgasms and then fucked her to two more. We'd all be astonished and envious.

"It was so hot for me to think about you eating me and fucking me in front of them all. I was flowing, more than your pre-cum now.

"We talked about swapping but no one was keen. The fantasy was good but there were so many negatives. We realised we all needed to up our sexual games.

"When we got home, you didn't know what hit you.

"Since then, we have been working on this fantasy. A month of sex every day. If it were just you and me, it would be repetitive but as we discussed this, read a sex guide, we developed the characters so we could all be someone else.

"The last pool party, I was so conflicted, I wanted to give you your fantasy but I was so afraid. It was only at the very end, I thought, George loves me. He wants this. I love him, I'll give him it. I just went for it. Your face and then the others, so happy. You were so erect I thought your trunks would be ripped apart. I was amazed the other girls did it as well. When we had spoken they didn't wish to. As each took their bras off everyone was so aroused. All the men were shocked and so erect. What did you think?"

George was squirming, trying hard not to cum. He looked at Debbie, "I was amazed and immediately hard. After what had happened I didn't expect it. It was all I ever envisioned. I saw them erect because of you. Their faces when the rest took their tops off were priceless. We fucked like bunny rabbits that night."

Debbie smiled and moved so he could tongue her again, "You're a smooth talker. Fuck me with your tongue. Use my rosebud as well."

Debbie turned so she had her clit on his chin and nose in her pussy. His tongue licking her lips. She continued to stroke his cock with her panties.

She leaned further forward so her nipples were cutting into his stomach.

George was licking all the right spots and she began to hump his face quickly and powerfully. She came and sat on his face as she sat up.

"Fucking hell, George, I loved that."

She moved and kissed him, licking her juices. As she moved down to his cock, she upped the vibrations in his bum. She mounted his cock and slowly rode him, watching his face. His eyes were watching her hands, pulling her nipples and breasts from that bra. He felt her vagina wanking his cock. He couldn't hold it anymore, he had to erupt.

Debbie smiled, "Aw well, you'll have to wait till next week for more stories."

She sat off his cock and moved to sit on his face. "Eat me, George, taste us."

George couldn't escape. He had admitted before he liked this idea but now he was faced with it. He began to carefully lick around the outside of her labia lips and down to her rosebud. Some of his semen was seeping there. There was no way to avoid it as Debbie moved around on his face. Soon, he was so overcome trying to bring her off again, he just let loose with all he had. His tongue was about dead, his chin wouldn't need a shave for days.

Debbie began humping his face, she seldom did that.

"Fuck me George, I'm going to cum again. This is awesome. Tongue me hard. AARRRGGGGHHHHH!"

Debbie moved off him and cuddled into him. She moved down and took his cock into her mouth and licked him clean. He started to recover but she said, "Just once tonight!" and returned to cuddle George.

She moved to sit on his face again. This time as she moved she told him what to do. Soon, she was moving her bum, almost fucking his face. She was flooding him. She had him lick and cross her clit as she came again. She moved down and kissed him passionately, licking her juices from him.

Reluctantly she released him. She hugged him as she spoke, "Wow, George. We have to do this again."

Day 9: Thursday - Carole "Prostitute"

Carole was a nervous wreck. Since Debbie had described to them all at their Saturday morning coffee meeting, how the prostitute role had been, she had been aroused and nervous. Debbie had been worried but was so happy. She had been so turned on during it, she regretted that she hadn't flashed her pussy. They saw her bare mons but the cotton gusset had prevented her pussy being seen.

After Ron left to join the other men, she had showered and dressed. She had a red suspender belt with red seamed stockings. She had a pair of red sheer panties from which she'd removed the cotton from the gusset so they would see her pussy. Her hands shook as she put them on. Did she really want them to see her so intimately?

She had a red half cup satin bra which allowed her nipples free reign. She had clip-on crosses on them. She put on an almost sheer red blouse. There was a little satin at the neck, cuffs and thankfully some which just about covered her areolas. Her skirt came down almost to the top of her stockings, well within two or three inches.

As she sat, putting on her makeup, she saw how some would see her panties. This made her even wetter. Her heart was pounding even more than on Saturday's adventure.

Carole didn't know how she managed to drive to the pub. She sat outside for ten minutes trying to calm down before telling herself to go for it.

All the men were in their usual seats. The pub looked a bit busier than normal. Carole was looking around as Ron spotted her. Well, it might be Carole. The black hair and the tattoos weren't her. It looked like this woman had her nipples pierced.

Ron went up and offered her a drink which she accepted. He directed her back to the others. She made sure she sat so Ron could see what she was offering. The men had almost designated seats when they went there so she knew where to sit to tease Ron. At least, at first!

The others engaged her in conversation until he came back. Their eyes had been drawn to the crosses on her nipples and a scar running down her neck.

She'd introduced herself as Cindi and laughed as she said, "It's not my real name but a client said I was the best sin he'd ever had. So, I been Cindi since."

Cindi held Ron's eyes, difficult as they kept going down, "Like what you see? Since you've been so nice, I'll give you a good price. If you don't want, I'm sure your friends would be up for some fun."

Ron spluttered on his drink. George understood now how he did the same.

Ron was enjoying the view. Cindi's skirt had risen and he saw the red sheer panties exposing her mons. As she leaned back, his eyes popped out, he could see her pussy.

Cindi saw the effect this was having on him so moved over to him and ran her hand over his rather erect cock. "That's a nice size. I'll like it, I'm sure."

Ron pulled her closer and ran his hands down her sides. His hand soon moved over a breast and played with the cross. He felt her nipple expand. As he did, he was aware she sat back and her skirt rose further. His facial expression was one of shock. His friends would be seeing her pussy. How could he be so hard?

Cindi was beginning to get really excited. The looks of desire and worry on their faces as they saw her pussy. She saw their erections grow quickly. Unlike her normal self, she drank her vodka and coke quickly. She didn't move Ron's hand which was now openly playing with her full breast but suggested he might want to go outside if he wanted a blow job or anything else. She didn't think the barman would be happy with her doing it here.

Bob asked, "How much for your panties?"

Cindi laughed, "Boys, I'm sorry they're not for sale. She looked at Ron, "Maybe if you take me outside, we'll make a deal. I love what you're doing to my nipple and breast but I'm a working girl." She whispered her prices into his ear.

He took her hand and led her out. Cindi saw how many other men in the bar were looking at her, wishing they were Ron. She was flooding herself. Some women were not happy with Ron but some wanted her. She felt herself flush at the thought.

Once in the rear car park, she was all business. Ron wanted a blowjob and her panties. He handed over the cash.

Cindi unzipped him and began to slowly tongue around the head, easing him into her mouth. As she pulled his trousers down, her free hand played with his rosebud. Slowly she managed to get more of him into her mouth. She was writing the alphabet on his cock which was answering in its own way. She could taste the pre-cum.

She began working the cock in and out faster as she took him deeper and deeper. Her eyes never left Ron's face. He was now a bit worried, he'd thought, it could be Carole but those eyes were brown, hers were green. What if Carole found out? Ron was shocked when he felt his pubes on her face. Carole had never had him so deep. He saw his cock in her throat. As he took that in, the sensation just built until he felt he would cum. She put a finger into his bum and touched something. It was like touch paper, he just erupted. She swallowed it all, well it was down her throat already.

She stood up and took down her panties. She smiled as she said, "You can wind your friends up."

Ron walked away unaware he was showing signs of the engagement. The others laughed at his expression. They had already ordered a new drink for him. He needed it. He showed them his trophy.

When he got home, Carole was in bed reading. She was naked. She told him to undress as she was feeling randy. As he did, Carole shouted, "What have you been up to? How did you get lipstick on your dick? I never thought you would cheat on me."

Ron looked and was worried, Carole looked upset. It wasn't Carole after all in the pub. Shit, he'd convinced himself it was.

Ron spoke sadly, "I'm sorry Carole. Another prostitute."

"Another Prostitute!" Carole screamed.

"Carole, I thought it was you, playing. I know the disguise was good but I did think it was you. I should have realised when she allowed me to play with her breasts in public. The whole bar wanted to be me. Her boobs were as awesome as yours but had nipple rings. I've always wondered about you having them pierced. I stop when I think of the pain if you asked me to do mine. I agreed to buy a blowjob from her. It was so different from yours, I'm sorry, it was the best I've ever had.

"I bought her knickers as a souvenir. It was only when she was blowing me, I saw her brown eyes and thought it might not be you. I was too far gone to stop."

Carole looked at him. He was so remorseful. She'd play him.

"Well, allegedly mistaken identity. I'll need you to give me at least three orgasms. Put the knickers you bought on. I'll take them off you when you can fuck me."

It was an hour later, Ron was fucking Carole. As he came she whispered, "I forgive you, this time only!"

Day 10; - Friday - Linda - "Lap Dance"

Eric arrived home but Linda didn't greet him as usual. There was a chair in the middle of the living room. There was a note on it. It said, "Sit here." He did. After the last week, he was game for anything.

He heard the music start but couldn't see how. His eyes caught a blond-haired girl, appearing in the mirror in front of him. This girl had on a cheerleader style outfit. The bolero just held together at her breasts. The short skirt barely covered her pussy. He noted the holdup stockings and little bows. The three-inch heels gave her long legs some exposure. They were great. Her make-up was over the top.

The girl danced around him, shaking her body. He saw the desire in her eyes. His eyes tried to follow her. Her breasts were bouncing, much like his erection which was threatening to burst his zip.

He was startled when she came in close and removed his polo shirt. As she did, she dragged her breasts down his chest. Her hand accidentally caressed his penis. When she was behind him, he felt her take his arms and before he knew it, he was restrained.

With a mock slutty accent, she spoke softly, "I'm sorry but the rules are no touching and some don't want to abide by those. I won't hurt you."

The second song was ending as she removed the bolero. There was a strip of cloth covering the middle of her breasts. Both the tops and bottoms of which were visible. These promised to be awesome. She was putting more effect into the dancing. She stopped in front of him, leaned over, exposing her glorious butt to him. There was a small open crotch thong which gave glimpses of her breath-taking pussy. She shook slowly as her hands slowly caressed her legs to her heels and made their way up again. She absentmindedly, stroked her pussy lips, before repeating.

As she stood straight, she lost the skirt. Now she danced, almost exposed, exposed and then almost. She was behind him when she placed her hands on his chest. She played with his nipples, "We're not allowed to touch."

He felt her nipples sliding down his back. There was definite contact.

She came round the front as the song changed to a slow one. She was topless. She straddled him, kissed his head, down his chest and stomach. All the time, her legs were moving, simulating fucking him. Her pussy was on fire. His cock was trying to get out. She pulled herself up to him. Her nipples could have cut into him.

She whispered, "We're not allowed to touch."

She moved off and danced around him again. As their song came on, she unzipped his trousers and pulled his penis out. She straddled him and fucked him hard. She kept her clit on his cock as she rode him. He was unable to contribute. Even so, the dancer came quickly and he came just behind her.

She climbed off saying, "We're not allowed to touch."

She left the room. Eric was dazed. He didn't realise for a few minutes his arms were free. He went and sat in his chair. It seemed just moments before Linda appeared, dressed normally.

She looked perturbed, "I'm sorry I was speaking with Debbie. What's this chair doing in the middle of the living room? Why do you have music on?"

Eric was now officially confused so thought no answer would be the best answer.

Day 11; - Saturday - Wives teasing meal, - Babs, "Exposure"

When they met up for a meal on the Saturday evening, all the ladies had made an effort to please their husbands. It was soon apparent to even the dimmest husband, bras had been dispensed with. The ladies would speak, lean a bit more than usual to ensure their husbands were teased more than usual though the others were also inadvertently flashed.

Bob was very erect. Babs had a dress which hugged her curves. It had a full-length zip at the front. As the evening went on, he was sure that zip was slipping lower and lower. As it was, he almost expected her breasts to fall out. From the other men's faces, they were looking forward to that as well. He wasn't so sure. Yes - he had enjoyed the pool tease but this was more. He was so conflicted. The last couple of weeks had been so surreal he was sure he would never forget what they did.

Babs was watching Bob more closely than he thought. She knew she was driving his emotions. They were discussing more of their fantasies and how some were arousing but neither wished to do. Bob struggled with her exposing herself. He did want her to but he didn't want anyone else to see her. He hadn't wanted her topless but he ravished her when they got home. They didn't get out of the hall before he fucked her. He fucked her on the stairs before they reached their bedroom. She'd mounted him on their bed and had him confess how turned on he was by seeing their breasts and her exposing hers. He'd been ashamed of his feelings. How aroused yet conflicted.

She had a plan for later. Carole had told them that morning what she had done to the boys on Thursday night. She'd had to masturbate when she arrived home.

At the end of the meal, they had a drink before setting off home. As they walked away, Babs held Bob's hand against her breast.

"Bob, if you want to unzip my dress further so you and anyone else can see my breasts, you have to give me as many orgasms as those who see me. If five see me, five orgasms.

1...678910...18