All Comments on 'The Challenge'

by twisted_flux

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

loved the story! how their own need for money and then their own passion overrode and protective instincts they had until they ended up totally exposed humiliated for all to see!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome story. I loved the ending with how the characters needed to focus but each character must of been extremely mad at the other and for not reading the contract through. Definitely love to read another story like this, hopefully as a revenge to another set of girls, to find the ones who they might be jealous of and trick to a session to help save their identity. The game itself would evolve to seeing the sisters work so hard to get new contestants to join as fast as possible to go through the same scenario but with scavenger hunt game. Hope to hear your reply and idea. Loved the story.

twisted_fluxtwisted_fluxabout 2 months agoAuthor

One of my favourite elements, whilst writing it, was how both of the sister end up undermining each other and ultimately bring about their own ruin. As for the sisters I'm not sure what their next adventure will be, but they're well and truly ruined after the exploits in this one - they won't be able to save their identities.

I think the most the sisters could hope for is to see if someone will hire them, knowing their history anyway. Oh, look, the studio who made The Challenge have a new gameshow....

twisted_fluxtwisted_fluxabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback - I love comments, and it makes me more likely to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved the story, I hope for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What I loved

-the plot

-the loss of control

-the humiliation of the girls

What I would love more of

-describing what the girls look like?

-more about their feelings after the exposure

Basically, I loved it! Thank you so much and I look forward to reading more of your stories

RetireddevilRetireddevil20 days ago

LOVE THIS!!!! want to see everything you ever write haha

twisted_fluxtwisted_flux17 days agoAuthor

Thinking of a sequel to this where two new girls play the game. Might not end up the same way. Any interest? Or do we want to see what happens to TitSllut and her sister?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwisted_flux@twisted_flux
Just using the site to calm the demons in my mind. I love comments and feedback on my work, even if it's negative. Contacts from members always welcomed!