The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TitSlut is jerking around apparently angry and frustrated and exhausted.

"OK Sluts. you're both totally naked, live on the internet, and... in about 10 seconds we enter the 30-minute double-buzz. Are you excited? Which slut will be ruined on the internet? " a low buzz starts to grow in volume...

The vibration starts to resonate on the floor. and both sluts with their arms thrust back and tits pushed forward are soon straining against the cuffs trying to escape that unending throb. causing their exhausted cunts to throb again.

After a moment, ChubbyBitch collapses and drops onto the Sybian hard, grunting and groaning, her whole body shaking as she tries in vain to hold back.

"Ooh it looks like we may be about to have a winner... are you ready to be public wankmeat ChubbyBitch? Very soon everyone you know will be able to see you naked cumming hard. Tits and pussy entirely on show. "

She shakes her head and tries to resist but it's no use... her pussy explodes with a squirting explosion and she very, very visibly orgasms.

TitSlut drops down onto the Sybian. Exhausted and unable to hold herself up, glad it's all over.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, TitSlut just needs to last for another 60 seconds so we can officially count ChubbyBitch as cumming BEFORE her."

He pauses and looks at Roxy.

"You girls DID read the rules, didn't you?"

50.

49.

48.

47.

46...

But it's no use. Roxy and her heavy tits and fat ass are unable to lift themselves back off the Sybian and she too cums pressed against the Sybian.

"OH DEAR. You both LOSE."

BUT! There's one final chance for escape. You both need to answer this question... no... the vibration won't stop. You need to answer this question with either a nod or a shake of the head. Answer it correctly and we turn the camera off.

Answer incorrectly, and we immediately take off your masks.

"OK Sluts. concentrate. get it wrong, and you're exposed. Ready? Hmmm... let's give the vibration a pause. "

The girls gasp as the Sybian slows but doesn't stop.

Ready?"

Both nod.

"OK here's the question. Are you both sluts? Remember if you answer differently, you'll lose... so think carefully... no discussing it... oh you can't. LOL"

Both girls with cunts red raw and on display with big saggy tits and jiggling fat asses look at each other.

And look back at the MC and both NOD.

"You're both saying you ARE sluts?"

They nod again.

"Oh dear," the MC quietly chuckles... the vibration immediately goes back to full power and both moan loudly again.

"This is The SLUT CHALLENGE. the idea was to resist cumming. Resist becoming a slut. You both clearly lost. You're officially sluts."

The assistants who did the ball gags each stand behind a girl, who are both almost lost in the bliss and pain of the continued orgasms, and the guys slide the hands along their legs. over their cunts, up to grope their tits, and upward then not stopping they simultaneously slide off the masks. But both girls barely notice as they cum again and again, totally naked and totally exposed.

"What a shame, they came close... but sadly forfeit all that money. As losers."

"Come join us next time, on the Slut Exposure Challenge."

As the lights dim and the logo appears all that can be heard is the sound of heavy shuddering, deep breathing, and animalistic grunts fading... the MC continues to narrate over the credits.

"OH. So, it seems someone in the chat recognises you.

OH! They've posted your name in the chat!! They should know better than that, mods? (giggle)

And... oh dear...a Facebook link.

TitSlut you're now famous... oh and you're sisters so both are now... Oh wow....

The buzzing slowly dissipates.

(the end)

12