The Challenge Ch. 08: To The Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,588 Followers

"It didn't bother you that your son was with another mother?" Denise asked, glancing at the blushing teen.

"Nah," Julie waved her hand, then gave Bob another hug and kiss. "We're all cool moms here, there's no drama or anything like that. It's kinda like we're all one big family, I guess," she said, resting her arms on Bob's shoulders, kissing him several times. "Thanks to you!"

"I don't know about that," Bob chuckled. Denise's heart melted, this all seemed incredible.

"Are you taking me out tonight, dad?" Julie asked.

"I'd love to," Bob smiled.

"Great! Denise you're a mother, right?" Julie turned, asking her.

"Yes I am, why?"

"Can you babysit?" Julie winked, nodding to her 18-year-old son. Denise tried not to laugh and nodded in return.

********

"So, you and your mom," Denise said, sitting next to Ray with a bowl of popcorn, watching TV.

"Yep," He quickly replied.

"You don't care that she's not with you tonight and that she was with another kid last night?" Denise asked.

"Nope, we're kinda together, so at the end of the day she's still mine. Forever," Ray said.

"Right, more than just mom and son," Denise nodded. "You like living here?"

"We love it. My mom got so much money from Bob we don't have to work. I'm taking a year off from college to spend time here with her," Ray said.

"That's wonderful. Will you miss her when you do decide to go to school?"

"Yeah, I'm hoping to go somewhere close. But either way, I'll know she'll visit me at school," Ray said.

Denise couldn't stop smiling. This seemed like a wonderful place. She imagined her and Henry living here. She imagined her mother one day living here. She had no idea if Robin would be involved in the incestuous nature of The Haven, but she hoped that her and her Aunt Joanne might be. In the back of Denise's mind, it meant her and Henry could also come out with their secret relationship.

"Ok, it's 10pm, bedtime for you!" Denise said, standing, pulling Ray up with her.

"Huh?" He asked.

"I'm your babysitter and I say it's bedtime!" Denise joked, pulling Ray along.

"I, uh," Ray stammered when Denise pushed him into his and his mother's bedroom. She stood in front of him, removed her tank top, and unclasped her bra, letting her large breasts free.

"It's bedtime," She winked. Ray's open mouth slowly curled into a smile.

Several hours later, Denise was woken to sounds of laughter. It was Bob and Julie finally getting home. She removed Ray's arm from around her naked body, sat up, got off the bed, and tip-toed down the hall. She peeped into one of the guest rooms to see Julie naked, straddling Bob. She watched the two of them make love for a few moments, before smiling and heading back to bed. She curled up in Ray's arms, running her hands up and down his stomach, she thought about how much she missed Henry, wondering if he'd love this place too.

********

"So how was he?" Julie asked a shocked Denise, sitting at a smaller kitchen table the next morning. Julie was nude, serving breakfast, after saying she only put on clothing to leave the house. Denise couldn't help think of the similarities between herself and this woman.

"Oh, he was very good. Very sweet, too," Denise looked over to a clothed Ray.

"Good. His mother taught him well," Julie said. "Morning Dad," She said to Bob when he entered, tying his pajama pants.

"I'm so glad you call me that," Bob said, pulling Julie in for a long kiss.

The four of them ate breakfast, chatting about nothing important, mundane things, just like a regular family - except one of them was naked.

Chapter 18 - The Bahamas

The resort was an immaculate, newly renovated, vacation spot. It had its own staff and the rooms were basically villas - each having their own back courtyard with a bubbling hot tub.

"Oh wow, this is amazing, Joanne!" Robin placed her bag on the bed and checked out the bathroom. The shower was huge - large enough to fit two people.

"Look out here! Oh my..." Joanne looked into the small courtyard, noticing the hot tub. Robin joined her, standing next to her; she put her arm around Joanne's waist.

"Bob was nice to send us here," Joanne said.

"Yeah, this is amazing, it really is. Thank you Bob!" Robin laughed.

Joanne grabbed Robin's face, bringing it to hers, kissing her hard.

"Mmm, eager to get started sis?" Robin said, breaking the kiss.

"I've been wet since we got on the plane this morning," Joanne said, pulling her sister in for another passionate kiss.

"Well, then, let's get to it," Robin said, taking a step back, looking at Joanne seductively.

The sisters embraced once again, kissing frantically, peeling and tearing their clothes off. Joanne spun Robin around, pinning her against the wall, "Silly Nikki."

Robin moaned, pushing Joanne away, grabbing her bra, yanking it hard, "We didn't need her coaching at all."

Joanne tore her sister's bra off, kissing her again, smashing their breasts together, "But like you said, she loves to feel included."

"I'm giving her a share of the money, might as well include her," Robin added, unzipping Joanne's shorts, helping her slide them down, while Joanne did the same to Robin.

"This is quite absurd. What we're doing for money," Joanne noted, stepping out of her shorts, her mouth attacking Robin's again.

"Mmhmm," Robin moaned into the kiss, "but we're old, might as well have fun!"

The two sisters spun each other around a few times against the wall, making their way to the back door leading out into the small, private courtyard, which featured the hot tub.

"I've never been with a woman," Joanne breathed in between kisses.

"Neither have I," Robin replied. "But we're old, I don't give a shit, we're getting paid, so let's fuck!"

"I agree!" Joanne said, dipping to scoop up her older sister. "We'll figure it out!"

Robin's legs wrapped around Joanne who was struggling to hold her sister's weight. She basically tackled her down into the hot tub, causing both of them to laugh and scream. Robin regained her balance, quickly tackling her sister in return. Continuing their kissing, Robin's fingers went to Joanne's crotch, sliding up and down her pussy lips; her thumb grazing Joanne's engorged clit.

Getting lost in the sensations Robin was sending through her spine, Joanne nearly forgot she had a pussy to play with too, her sister's. Joanne pushed Robin to standing position in the middle of the hot tub, her hand mimicking Robin's actions. The two sisters paused their kissing, gazing into each other eyes, stimulating each other's clits. Their fingers simultaneously dipped into each other's vagina, curling forward, causing each other to moan with ecstasy, never taking their eyes off the other. They resumed kissing, their tongues getting involved, swirling around in each other's mouth while they fingered each other, standing in the hot tub.

Then it happened, for both of them. That tingling, burning, explosion building and building, getting bigger and bigger, coursing through them in waves of pleasure; the two sisters climaxed together. "Yess!" they both cried out in the hot tub, their hands furiously working, their arms speeding up and down, against each other's bodies.

When it passed, they held each other, out of breath, moaning. "Let's go inside," Robin said.

Minutes later, after a brief discussion of positions and determining what would be most comfortable for the two of them, the sisters were on their backs in bed, their legs interlocked with one another, their pussies grinding against the backs of each other's thighs. Joanne moaned, gripping Robin's knee. Robin moaned in return, placing her hand on top of Joanne's.

"I can feel it again," Robin cried out.

"Me too! I'm, I'm cumming!" Joanne exclaimed. Their legs tightened, trapping each other in a vice, their bodies shaking with orgasmic delight.

Joanne climbed on top of Robin, making sure their thighs ground against each other's pussies, kissing her passionately. "We're doing it," Robin spoke, "we're millionaires."

"Well you were marrying one," Joanne said, grinding against her sister.

"I know but now, you're rich, we all are," Robin said, grinding back. They came again minutes later.

"I've never eaten pussy before," Joanne said, spinning around into a 69 position. "May I?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Of course, I want to try it too!" Robin answered.

The next hour consisted of the siblings licking, kissing, and eating each other out in a 69 position. Joanne was on top first, they took a break, and then Robin got on top. Afterward they laughed about how their jaws were sore.

Holding each other, making dinner plans, Robin remembered they didn't bring the camera Bob gave her. They thought for a moment in silence, then turned to each other, smiling mischievously about an idea each of them had.

They showered next, taking turns sucking each other's breasts, kissing over each other's bodies. They went to dinner, took a nice walk around the resort, and ending the evening attempting a crab-like position. They propped themselves up on the hands and feet, their pussies meeting in the middle, grinding against each other for several mutual orgasms.

They fell asleep, naked, in each other's arms, with huge smiles on their face. They woke the next morning, showered again, ate breakfast, and sat out by the pool in their bikinis, flipping through magazines, like nothing had happened.

Chapter 19 - The Haven Continued

That same morning, after breakfast with Julie and her son, Bob and Denise walked down to Diane's. She and her son, Elliot, went on a small trip together and were returning home.

Diane and Elliot were considerably older than Julie and Ray. She was 53 and Elliot had recently turned 31.

"So I guess that makes Bob my father-brother?" Diane chuckled, after meeting Denise, explaining again, that Diane's mother was also Bob's, and that Bob was Diane's father.

"Yes, you're right. Julie is a daughter-cousin then," Bob chuckled back. Denise smiled at both of them.

"I came out ok. At least I don't think there's anything wrong with me," Diane jabbed her son. "I'm sure Elliot wouldn't agree."

"You are pretty crazy," Elliot jabbed her back, making his way to the kitchen. Their house shared an identical floor plan with Julie's.

"Crazy in bed," Diane smiled to Bob, hugging him again.

After lunch, Diane suggested they all get in the hot tub. Bob said he'd join them a little later after making a phone call.

Denise put on the same bikini Bob had gotten her. Diane complimented her on it. "She has nice boobs too, doesn't she Elliot?"

"Huh? Uh, yeah," he smiled awkwardly at Denise as if to apologize for his mother's silliness.

Inside Diane's home, Bob was on the phone with his doctor, "I don't need to go to the emergency room."

"Bob, are you sure? Please don't hesitate to do so," His doctor sternly advised.

"I'll be fine, it's passing now. I feel better," Bob told a half truth, rubbing his chest.

His doctor sighed on the other end of the phone, "Alright. I'm still stopping by when you get back."

Minutes later, Bob joined the others in the hot tub, Diane sliding next to him, curling up against him. "You going to take me out tonight?" she asked, just like her half-sister/cousin hybrid, Julie.

"I'd love to," Bob smiled.

Diane moaned, reaching under the water, into Bob's swim trunks, attempting to pull his cock out. "Mom! Come on," Elliot said.

"He doesn't want to see my old man penis. I don't even want to see it," Bob chuckled, his daughter laughing, withdrawing her hand from his shorts.

"I'm going to try to get my other sisters in here, living with us," Diane said. "Poor Elliot will be surrounded by sexy blonde women."

Elliot nodded and shrugged. The four of them chatted a little longer, Diane increasing her flirts with Bob to the point where Elliot suggested they go inside. Diane thought that was a great idea, leaving Denise and Elliott alone in the hot tub. She was sitting across from him and figured she'd use this time to interview him similar to how she interviewed Ray.

"So, you and her are together as well?" Denise asked.

"That's right," Elliot answered. "I was married. But my wife wasn't very attentive. In short, mom gave me the attention I needed. And it is incredible."

"I know," Denise smiled.

"Oh yeah? You have a son?"

"I do, and yes, we are together as well," Denise answered.

"Maybe you two can move here one day. It's a great place; we got a nice private beach area too. I love it," Elliot said.

"I'm guessing your mom and Bob are uh, upstairs," Denise winked.

"Probably. They'll probably be out all night too. She's pretty wild," Elliot said. "Wears me out."

"Do you have any other family members that know about you and her?" Denise asked.

"Yeah my sisters know about it. One of them was a little shocked when we told her, the other was totally for it," Elliot explained. "Do others in your family know about you and your son?"

"No, I'd love to tell them. I'd love to live here with all of them, maybe even under one roof. But I'm not at that point yet. There are certain things involving my mother that need to be worked out first," Denise said, wondering if her mom and Aunt Joanne had sex yet.

"Well I hope everything works out for you. You seem like a lovely woman," Elliot smiled. The two of them were startled by a loud moan coming from inside the house.

Elliot chuckled, shaking his head, "Mom."

"She's getting into it," Denise added. "There seems to be a lot of sex here."

Elliot smiled, leaning back, enjoying the sun. "Yeah there is. It's all casual sharing of mothers with other children or sisters and brothers and so on. There's a house full of redheads down the street, they are all friendly, and even invited us over. It led to an orgy of course," Elliot explained, watching the white, fluffy clouds float above them.

"It's kinda like everyone is part of one large family. The mothers are everyone's mother, occasionally sharing kids with each other, their own biological children are their main lovers of course," he added.

"Sounds like a beautiful system," Denise said.

"It is. If we keep getting more families to move in, I can only imagine the size of the Mother's Day orgy we'd most likely have," Elliot said.

Denise thought about his words, picturing entire family units joining with others, their offspring making love to all of them. Denise stood in the middle of the tub, reaching around, undoing her bikini top, letting it fall in to the water. "Elliot."

He looked to her topless body, his mouth curling into a smile. "Shall we?" Denise asked.

"Might as well," he shrugged. Denise pulled her bottoms off and straddled Elliot.

Inside the house, Diane was looking out of her bedroom window, watching Denise ride her son. Bob was standing behind her, slamming into her. "Ahh yes! Harder!" Diane begged. Bob grunted as he worked, Diane's eyes rolled into the back of her head.

********

That evening, Bob took Diane out to dinner and as Elliot predicted, they were out late. "You could talk to a realtor," Elliot suggested holding Denise against his body on one of the lounge chairs by the pool. "You and your son could move in. I'm sure Bob wouldn't mind."

"Maybe. I really want my mom to move in here. She's not incestuous like us, but," Denise replied.

"But what?"

"I'm hoping certain things will happen," Denise said, unsure if she should tell this guy about the challenge. "If things do happen, then yes, my son and I will move in." She closed her eyes imagining all of them in the house together. She wanted to call Robin and tell her about everything. But Robin didn't tell Denise of the challenge. Her mother had no idea any of her children were in incestuous relationships.

In that same moment that Denise gazed to the starry sky above them, her mother and aunt were in the Bahamas moaning, cumming, joining their bodies in orgasmic bliss.

The next day, Julie called the new neighbor she traded sons with to ask if two of her daughters were available for Ray and Elliot. Diane wanted to spend some quality time with just Bob, Denise, and Julie.

They stayed the night at Diane's. Denise's future stepsisters slowly removed her clothing, telling her to relax, not be nervous, and reminded her they were all family. They guided Denise to Bob, letting her cum on him first. Rubbing her back as she ground against him, they kissed her arms, shoulders, and neck. Denise's eyes opened wide when the two women each took one of her breasts, kissing and sucking them gently.

"It's ok, darling," Bob whispered. She looked into his face, grinding against him, she let an orgasm wash over her - nearly the most powerful one she had ever had.

The other two women took turns riding Bob in a similar fashion. They went on all night.

Just like Robin and Joanne. The two sisters collapsed on the bed in their resort room, exhausted and sweaty, kissing each other's lips over and over before fading off to sleep.

Chapter 20 - Phone Calls

The Bahamian employee of the resort knocked on Joanne and Robin's room, a smug grin on his face, he's done this before. He politely asked Joanne to keep the noise down. Robin was on the bed, wrapped in a towel, putting finger nail polish on. Joanne in a similar towel eyed the employee up and down.

"When do you get off work?" She asked him.

"I am off duty at 5 pm, in one hour, ma'am," He asked. The luckiest employee at the resort knew what Joanne was getting at.

"Do you mind?" She turned around to Robin.

"Oh no, go ahead. Go out and have fun. I have to call Nikki and tell her about everything anyway," Robin answered.

An hour and half later, Joanne wearing a lovely sundress, answered the door. The same employee answered, extending his arm. "We'll be back," Joanne looked at him, then back to her sister, "tomorrow."

"Have fun," Robin chuckled, she was exhausted and was perfectly fine with her younger sister going out. Joanne pulled her dress up, exposing her bare ass to her sister as they left.

Robin called Nikki a few minutes later. She cheered excitedly for her. They then discussed how to inform Bob and prove to him they did the deed, since Robin forgot to bring the camera. After they figured out a delightful plan, Robin called her other daughter Krista, telling her the same news.

Her and Allen were in the middle of sex, but Krista paused, recognizing the ring tone. She pretended to be happy, but in truth she was overjoyed. She agreed to the plan Robin and her Aunt Nikki came up with, hoping she didn't sound too enthusiastic. She told Allen and the two lovers, thinking about how to tell them of their relationship. Krista decided she would when Robin gets home.

*********

Denise was back at Bob's home. They made love for most of the day, rolling around on his bed. Visiting The Haven made her miss Henry even more. She wanted to call him and tell him all about it, but more than that she wanted to see how he was healing up.

"I'm at 95% mom," Henry excited told her. "In two days I should be 100% healed and ready to go!"

Denise started crying, tears of joy, mixed with tears of desire, and tears of bittersweet memories. She desired Henry so badly, but never expected to learn of such wonderful things about Bob and The Haven.

The next evening she left Bob's, giving him a loving kiss goodbye, caressing his face, telling him he'd see him at the wedding, following by a genuine "I love you, dad."

She went to Ulysses' apartment to return his key and gather any clothes she may have left there. She stayed the night, planning on leaving at dawn the next day.

Denise watched the sunrise out of Ulysses' balcony. She was dressed and her bags were packed. He exited his bathroom, still naked, searching for some pajama pants, putting them on, and made his way over to Denise. He rubbed her shoulders, "You sure you don't want breakfast? I'll be glad to fix you some."

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,588 Followers
1...345678