The Challenges Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I apologized again.

"No worries," D.J. assured me. "I'm actually impressed you've lasted this long."

It was an odd thing to say, and I looked up at Charles, confused. He had a twinkle in his eyes. I looked over at Doug and noticed he had leaned forward for a better view. They were all smiling big smiles. D.J. looked up at me, still a little pink in the face.

I stood there, legs spread, my fully erect penis dipping and bouncing with my racing heart beat, with a bead of pre-ejaculate forming on the tip of my penis. I flexed my penis again and the drop slid down to hang from the bottom of my glans, but didn't fall.

Charles was the first one to speak. "Well, to be honest, it seems that we have a mutual acquaintance - I believe you know John?"

I could barely think, "You mean, this was a set up?"

"Well, not completely," Charles replied. "The survey you turned in was real enough, but this was all added as a bit of an extra bonus. John was actually a respondent to the same survey almost a year ago. D.J. had just started interning here, and the two of us had a similar experience with him to what we're having now.

"He was very candid, maybe even a bit graphic, in his survey answers, which intrigued me. So I decided to have D.J. do a full measurement work up on him. I may have had D.J. get a few measurements not strictly necessary, and the measurements had much the same effect on him as they have had on you.

"When he took off his underwear for the final measurements, he had already made quite a wet spot on the front with pre-cum. And when D.J. slid the tape measure up next to his scrotum the first time it was more than John could take. Without any warning he shot a volley of semen right into D.J.'s face! It caught John off guard, and he almost stumbled off the pedestal before I caught him. He was still squirting semen over and over as I lowered him to the ground.

"I had never seen someone cum so much. He just lay in my lap, gasping until the last of his orgasm ended, oozing out onto his own leg. D.J. was caught off guard too, and got a few squirts on his face and chest before he could move. John must have apologized twenty times before D.J. could convince him it was all right. I think he had been fantasizing about something like this happening when he filled out his survey. Based on his physical reaction, he had probably fantasized about something like this for a long time, but when the real thing came along it floored him. Literally.

"Anyway, we've been in touch a few times since then, met for drinks a few times, nothing more, but I think he likes talking about his experience here, even though he seems embarrassed by it at the same time. About a month ago he called up and asked if we were still doing the underwear work groups. I said we weren't, but asked why he was interested. He said he had someone he thought would get a kick out of the measurements, the same way he had, and he was wondering if we wanted to run a re-play. He thought you would have a similar reaction to what he had. And it looks like he was right."

He was looking down at my fully stiff member. Hearing his description of John's equivalent experience had only served to stoke my arousal, stimulating more pre-cum production. My penis was dripping a long pearl of it down to the floor as he spoke. "So what do you think, do you have it in you for one more measurement?"

D.J. didn't even wait for an answer, but spread the measuring tape out wide and pressed it against my waist, passing the ends around behind me with both hands. He crossed them over at the back, and then let both ends dangle behind me, holding them there with one hand while he reached down between my legs with the other to pull the two ends forward. He pulled these ends snugly, which pulled them forward right between my butt cheeks, sliding all the way into the crack from top to bottom, where it pressed lightly on my anus. I now had the tape wrapped around my waste and then down my crack like a thong, coming out the front along my perineum.

He had done this swiftly in a well practiced manner. At the same time Charles had stepped behind me and started to kneel, and Doug had walked over to stand next to D.J., watching intently what his son was doing.

D.J. smoothly wrapped one end of the tape around the base of my scrotum, wrapping it like a purse string, trapping my testicles away from my penis and pulling them downward. At the same time he was wrapping the other half of the tape around both the scrotum and the base of my penis, a full loop and a half so the end was pulling up along my stomach. This was all happening so fast that my body didn't have time to react with an orgasm, though it was fully primed and all this contact was sending me quickly to the edge.

He handed the top end of the tape to Doug, who held it up snugly against my belly. He handed the other end, the one wrapped only around my scrotum, back between my legs to Charles. Charles pulled his end gently but firmly back up through my open butt crack, causing more pressure against my anus, and pulling my scrotum down and backwards. Doug's firm but gentle pressure in the other direction kept my penis from being pulled downward, so it stood pointed straight forward, the skin stretched taught, precum continuing to bead up and drip in thin strings to the floor.

Charles lightly brushed the open space between my butt cheeks with the fingers of his free hand, stimulating the hair and skin there. Doug used the fingers of his free hand to brush through the hair on my chest until he reached the nipple nearest him, which he brushed with each finger. I felt the shift from control to reflex as I passed the point of no return, the sympathetic nervous system taking over control of my loins. I knew that nothing could stop the ejaculation that was building there. At this point if everyone had backed off and left me there, it would still have happened, just a ruined orgasm where the semen would flow out like lava, but without the propulsion from the rest of my pelvic muscle involvement.

But they did not stop touching me. As the dam was about to burst, D.J. fondled my testicles, then reached the tip of his index finger up and gently brushed the underside of my penis, from the base of the scrotum all the way up to the most sensitive part of my body, just behind the head. Reflexively all my pelvic muscles clenched in preparation for my impending orgasm and I came up on my toes. Sensing what was happening D.J. wrapped his hand around my penis, but feather light like the rest of his touches, and pumped it back and forth as I ejaculated.

I have always found my ejaculations to be most powerful when the skin of my penis is pulled tight, so when masturbating during my climax I grasp the base of my penis with thumb and middle finger and pull down into my pubic area. The tape Charles was holding, pulling my scrotum backwards towards my perineum, was doing essentially the same thing, so my first shot sent a rope of semen right over D.J.'s head. The next two shots went straight into his face, and then they started losing height and two more ropes squirted onto his chest and stomach.

My calf muscles wobbled and my heels came down to the floor unsteadily. I don't think I had ever cum while standing up before. The pull Charles was holding on my testicles threw me off balance and I stepped back with one foot to stabilize myself. But Charles was squatting there, and I tumbled backward into him. He must have been half expecting it, because he dropped the tape, caught me with one arm and leaned back himself, guiding me down and back so that I landed on my butt with him sitting right behind me, holding me reclining in his lap.

My orgasm hadn't finished before I stumbled, and as Charles was guiding me down my penis kept shooting smaller and smaller ropes of semen across the floor. As I lay back gasping in his lap, I continued to squirt a few more puddles out over my right thigh. Charles reached around and brushed his fingers over both of my nipples while my penis was oozing out its last reserves of semen onto my leg, and the continued stimulation caused it to jerk reflexively, and my stomach convulsed as a few gasps escaped me. I was completely spent and had little control over my body's reactions at that point. I just lay there catching my breath and looking down at my naked body. My legs were straight out and spread, and I was angled over to my right, as my left side had come to rest propped against Charles left leg. My penis was starting to soften, and was bending over to the right.

Doug reached down and picked up the end of the tape that he had dropped and proceeded to unwrap it. D.J. reached out and lifted my penis and scrotum out of the way as his dad unwrapped it. My loins tensed again when D.J. touched my genitals, and a three more gentle flows of semen pooled out into his hand, a mini-orgasm. He looked over at me and smiled. Watching father and son move my softened manly parts around was like an out of body experience in my post orgasmic state of contentment, like I was watching it all happen to someone else.

Doug moved my left leg up and bent my knee, placing my left foot flat on the floor. "Could you lift your bum for a second?"

I lifted it, then lowered it again after he had fished Charles' end of the tape from under me. I moved half in a trance as he continued to unwrap me. When they lifted the tape away it trailed threads of semen with it. My penis was fully flaccid now, and rested over to the right of my scrotum. Some of the semen that had pooled on my groin sent a small drip down toward my right hip. It was cold, and tickled. My eyes were half closed, and I was taking slow, deep breaths.

Charles held me gently back against his chest, and let his hands explore my chest and upper belly from behind, brushing through my chest fur with his fingers. While I lay recovering, they talked amongst themselves, comparing my reaction with what had happened to John. I half closed my eyes and visualized their meeting with John as Charles told the rest of the story, his hands wandering over my upper body. D.J. and his father started to do the same down below, Doug focusing on my lower legs while D.J. got to play around with everything in between. For the first few minutes I was still in my refractory stage, so my penis remained completely soft. D.J. enjoyed waving it back and forth, or in circles, massaging the head with his fingers, pulling it taught and brushing his fingers along the sensitive length of it.

Charles told about how they had played in a similar way with John after he had collapsed and finished his long orgasm. He had almost shrieked when D.J. had grabbed the head of his flaccid penis right after he had finished, it was so sensitive. This had intrigued D.J. more than he could control, and he had driven John half mad playing with it while Charles gently held him from behind.

"Are you as sensitive as John after cumming?" asked Charles.

"I don't know," I lied, hoping their curiosity would lead them to find out on their own.

Doug moved up between my legs, saying "You got to play with John last time D.J., I think I should get to try this out on Artie."

D.J. obediently moved to let his dad set himself up between my legs, while Charles shifted behind me, opening his legs to either side of me, and gently lifting me under my arms so that I was reclining against his chest. I could feel his boner against my back through his suit pants.

Doug lifted my legs and bent my knees, wrapping his arms around my thighs and back up to the sides of my stomach, while my feet rested on the ground to either side of him. My testicles hung down in my scrotum and my flaccid penis hung loose between them, only a few inches long in its natural state.

I had expected Doug to jerk me off or rub the head of my soft penis the way John had when he had me tied up, so it was a shock when he put his head down and

took my soft penis into his mouth. His shaved chin was rough with half a day's stubble as it rubbed downwards against my scrotum. He adjusted his lips and pulled my penis further into his mouth, lifting the head with the tip of his tongue, then sucking in and creating a vacuum that drew my penis to its full soft length inside him.

It was a completely different sensation from John's post-orgasm torture, but as he sucked on it, the roughness of his tongue had much the same effect, causing me to gasp and squirm with the overpowering stimulation. Doug pulled his head up and let my penis pop out, smiling up at me wickedly.

"Looks like we have another sensitive one, eh?"

Immediately he bent down and sucked it back in again, now bobbing up and down pulling the soft penis around like a worm being pulled out of the earth, and I started squirming again. I didn't really want to get away, but the torment on the soft head made me try to escape instinctively. I tried lifting my hips, but his arms were wrapped around my thighs and it just lifted his upper body up with them, his head securely latched onto my fleshy manhood. He was as intent as a piglet on its mother's teat, and as aggressive. I squealed myself, as it became clear he was not going to let up.

D.J. laughed watching his dad ride around on me as I squirmed, and Charles kept his arms firm around me, fingering my nipples occasionally. This was the first time I had someone's mouth on my penis, my first blow job. It was the first time anyone other than John had done anything sexual with me, and all completely unexpected. I was completely naked, being played with by three men in suits and ties. A true gift set up by John.

My penis seemed to have been pulled erect again by Doug's ministrations, and it didn't take long for the over-sensitivity to give way to a second orgasm. Doug kept sucking through it, swallowing each squirt of semen as it came. And he kept it in his mouth, suckling gently as it softened again. He kept suction as he pulled off it with a pop, letting it fall wetly back over to the right side of my scrotum, completely flaccid again.

I stayed reclining back against Charles, still recovering from the shock of this whole scenario. Doug pulled himself back and stood, wiping his lips with the back of his sleeve.

"D.J., why don't you take Artie back to the shower and help him get cleaned up. You'll need a change of clothes, it looks like, so you might as well join him in the shower. Charles and I will clean up here. Then maybe we can try out some more measurement techniques with the boxers. Make sure you help him out with some of the powders, too."

D.J. smiled, "I'll get in with him and make sure he doesn't have to lift a finger."

Charles took a phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. Then he looked up at me with a mischievous grin.

"John says he's on his way. He'll probably be here when you come out with the boxers. I'm sure he'll want to help with the measurements too."