The Champion's Companion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pair of stable boys in purple livery came running up and took the reins. The women followed Marcos' lead as he dismounted. Replacing his swords, he walked toward the wall. Along it, they could see the built in stables, barracks, armor-smiths, and blacksmiths. An open set of double doors on the side of the stables was a busy center of the people going in and out. There was another similar entrance on the opposite side of the entrance gate they came through.

Marcos walked towards the doors. Inside he walked down tight spiral stairs into a tunnel leading to the Citadel. The tunnel was the only clue that they were entering the palace. It was elegantly rendered with a mural and lighting along the ceiling. The walls had slits at the tops and guards on raised platforms stood watch looking down on them. At the end of the tunnel, they walked up wide stairs into the utilitarian areas of the palace. Around them, people everywhere moved briskly. Servants in livery, guards changing post, and soldiers with dispatch all moved quickly up and down around them. Several nobles with their retinue passed, they were dressed for a council meeting with the royalty or heading off into the city or surrounding areas. Few people passing, looked at them, and the nobles were the only ones who openly studied them as they passed.

Finally, they reached what felt like the top and they could feel the sun again. They stood in a T shaped hall, it opened in arms to the right and left and behind in a grand hall with high ceilings, and wide windows.

"As you noticed, the palace takes security very seriously. I will be taking you to the palace security official and have you all added to the rolls as my retainers." Marcos said as they turned to the left and walked past various rooms, fountains, and curtained side chambers.

"There are no doors out. In point of fact, the only way in or out, is what we just passed through. You three will not be allowed out of the tower unaccompanied until you can defend yourselves. I will train all of you since I take my own security very seriously. Various people, ranging from curious to nefarious want to violate my privacy. I can't have any weak links, and especially I cannot have liabilities. That minimum is exactly what I expect of all those who live with me. Be glad there will be nothing to miss. As we train, the city has excellent carnivals and festivals, but most are past until the harvest, solstice, and of course new years." Marcos stated deliberately.

They walked to the end of the hall and down a quick flight of stairs to a ready room for the palace security. Tapestries of unit sigils and the offices of officers were all around.

"Up here is the Queens and the Princesses' apartments. This security area sits directly below it. We'll go in one at a time and I'll be there to introduce and file everything." Marcos went in and took Rinis in first. Kaarthen watched from the outside area as they made imprints of her hands and measured height, weight. Marcos said she would usually be in the 'north tower', and they would re-certify in one year. They went in one at a time and were processed in similar fashions until they were finished.

Marcos was passed a note from a busy servant who appeared as they were leaving. He gave a quick reply and the servant bowed before quickly departing.

"Well, it appears everyone knows I'm in town." Marcos observed.

"Kaarthen, I suppose you're meant to be my shadow. We have a quick meeting for after dinner with the Queen. You should dress for it. Perhaps my women can help. You're tall but perhaps they will have something." Marcos said and led them up stairs.

The route back was the same. They passed the stairs they had come up and continued past to the opposite end. Finally, they reached a similar stairway nearly identical to the other side but as Kaarthen pointed out as they went down the emblem was reversed and shown a crown over an equal sized throne instead of resting on the throne's seat like his gauntlet.

They continued down the stairs, and were met by three very happy beautiful women. One of the women was obviously pregnant.

The pregnant woman had blonde hair with white bangs gradually faded in. Her wavy hair was gently feathered past her shoulders. Her eyes were a pale grey with streaks of gold and flecks of royal blue. Her face and skin were pale white with adorable childlike cheeks. She had pale pink lips and the bottom pouted out girlishly. She wore a white innocent dress and a sash. She was introduced to them as Aliss.

Kaarthen felt the Goddess step forward out of its corner in her mind and consider creating an aspect of femininity based very closely on her. She was brought back to reality as she heard her teeth grinding.

The other two women were just as sexy but couldn't have the appearance of innocence the first had. The one to Aliss' left and slightly behind was a reminder of Vellina, broad hipped and shouldered with large breasts and a healthy ass. Kaarthen couldn't tell what she was wearing but it was a rich brown color. She had straight blonde hair and vivid matching brown eyes. She was also staring back at Kaarthen as she was studying her. She was introduced as Dulia.

Kaarthen could tell she was very smart, intuitive, and was silently absorbing everything about her.

The one in front was a long black curly haired woman with very large wet bright emerald eyes. Her mouth was also very wide with full dark red lips. She was smiling widely as she did most of the talking, and had a tan that was only visible on the edges of her body. It seemed to draw the eye around her body. She had a huge ass visible from the front, that seemed completely separate from her thighs and back. She also was wearing a tight red and yellow dress with a very risky slit up past the waist. Her name as Marcos called her was Sune.

She was obviously very outgoing and walked ahead of everyone talking as they headed back. The roll of her hips, her narrow waist, her thick swaying hair that grazed her ass, and the flicker of leg were very hypnotizing, even for Kaarthen.

Kaarthen could easily see how all these women could start wars with their beauty. Marcos probably did it before at some point she assumed. All could marry into royalty, and the blonde with intelligent dark eyes could be royalty.

They walked outside down the walkway to the tower. Kaarthen could see the hills were a clever disguise for a partially exposed tunnel that they were walking upon. The structure must be quite large she thought the exposed parts were a few yards wide.

Finally, they reached the tower entrance. Six more earth-shatteringly beautiful women waited like happy puppies. The doors entrance was a heavy wood with a metal drop gate. They walked up covered steps into the door way and Kaarthen could see evidence of the age of the structure on the outside. Marcos had boasted earlier that it was the castle by itself when first built some lost age long ago. She could understand now how serious he was for continuity and security. Mavvus must have been completely destroyed a least once to get the Citadel where it sits today. She could only guess at how long a colossal structure its size took to be built.

Inside, he introduced his harem to the women. They sat in a large room that seemed be the domain of the women. Incense, large pillows, plush rugs, lounge furniture, diaphanous curtains, gold leaf, everything was a comfortable purple silk. The women sat around on pillows or perched on lounges eyeing Kaarthen, her recognizable robe, Lourndai. They didn't have jealousy or obvious anger in their eyes. The women seemed blank and curious like young children as they saw them for the first time. The three girls stood inline behind her, eyes downcast, head lowered, hands crossed in front, feet together. The three were intimidated by the beautiful restless women, despite or because they were being ignored.

Mara was the most depressed. Her only role she'd known was a sex slave. She was resigning herself to the fact that the only cum she would ever get from now on would be the cold stuff off the floor.

Marcos loudly announced them and began introductions. "There are twenty-nine women here. Including those upstairs, it is fifty-one. Somewhere, doing something there are three nymphs. I don't really count them because that would involve constantly finding them." Marcos and the crowd laughed.

"This, as you can tell is the women's level. Around here, behind the curtains are their apartments. There are two open but you shouldn't find a problem with space. Just treat the apartment as a relaxation and storage area. Nobody spends a lot of time in their apartment." Marcos said as he pointed out almost hidden doorways circling the room

"Directly above us is the tower's roof. There is a garden, a cistern for rainwater, a fountain, and three harmless old trees that you should be careful around. My rooms are the level below. It has common areas, but it does have places I go to be alone, please be mindful." Marcos continued diplomatically.

You may see women, or children not here now, suddenly appear. They live in the tower on the roof. The girls like to come down and be social or use the practice rooms or training rooms. The older ones help with cooking and do other services as their duties. Older women who don't leave may be around to meditate, help raise children, or ask for grandchildren and another daughter." Again the crowd laughed. "Pregnant women usually spend more time up there and three girls are pregnant right now."

Kaarthen noted Aliss was gone from the room.

"Questions? First, Remy will help you with the tour, and settling in. I have to clean myself for dinner. Don't forget our meeting later." Marcos said and quickly disappeared down the stairs.

Kaarthen found herself squared up to an orange haired woman. She was tall and skinny like a swamp stork. For her height, her breasts looked small, like two points under her shiny figure hiding dress. Her legs were very long and ended with two sensible sandals. Her skin was very darkly tanned with cute reverse freckles along her arms, legs, and shoulders. Her eyes were catlike in shape with burnt orange pupils that matched her hair and skin.

Overall, the woman looked like a camouflaged predator wearing a shiny dress.

"Come this way. I am Remy. Master says you have two rooms." She said addressing them all. She brought them to the first room that the women had hurriedly cleaned. The other room was a dust trap that was only starting to be cleared. Ein, Rinis, and Mara stayed to help clean.

Both rooms were in a wedge shape. The entry way opened to a hall, that then opened up with cooking area along one wall of a comfortable lounge area. At the end of the room, a large bedroom the size of the lounge had an open balcony. There was a wash area next door to it with a sunken tub and mirrors all around. Kaarthen was notified they could pick what color to have the room rendered in when they were ready. Remy told her how the room would be painted and drapes and curtains added.

The two toured to see all the areas of their new home. Directly above, the spiral stairs went up to the roof then continued into the smaller tower. Directly below Marcos' suite, the tower changed to have all rooms surrounded by a spiral staircase that wrapped along the outer wall. The rise was gentle so that each level's entrance was opposite the ones above and below. The staircase was deceptively narrow and cleverly lit just enough for people not to feel crushed.

Kaarthen learned that training rooms were directly under Marcos' suite, as he usually enjoyed watching as a spectator, or training from a balcony he had over it. Below was a practice room for various arts and music.

A large library and map room was below that. The rooms were stuffed with information and histories of everywhere in the world. The map room could see anywhere in the world and the women had followed Marcos' numerous journeys from there. Another library was in the upper tower for teaching and had more secret things like forgotten magic, and very forbidden arts.

Below the library was the kitchens and a regal dining room for times when everyone was together. Usually the women ate in their rooms. Large gatherings like formal birthdays, pregnancies, or visits from returning sisters were held in the room. A separate grand staircase linked the dining room up to the library. It was useful since Marcos would shutter himself from time to time when planning seasonal campaigns. Usually they would cook for him so he wouldn't for get to eat.

Four floors below that was all storage. They had hoists for supplies brought up on pallets from outside. The supplies were then easily pushed with magic rollers, and pallet and all went into the storage rooms.

For three floors after that, they couldn't enter. The 'steammaker' that heated the cooking areas and brought hot and cold water to the tower was massive and Remy said she only seen the door opened once.

Below the 'steammaker' were two cold storage rooms. The one on top could make you see your breathe. The one on the bottom was kept freezing. Remy noted that by now they were at ground floor and below was a scary torture chamber that Marcos used on nobles. Inside were prison cells and sharp things that it hurt to look at. The tunnel under the walkway went straight to the door of the room. The tunnel was guarded on the castle side.

She spoke of the Nymphs on her way up. "The Nymphs change from ethereal, to flesh and blood, or ghostlike. They can look girlish or mature but never quite human. The Nymphs never actually speak but they do giggle. Still, they somehow communicate effectively if they want something. The two tree nymphs are more shy than mischievous. They usually came out together at night or are visible lounging under the trees during the day. They might find their way into rooms through the balcony but they rarely descend further. Usually, they'll come in and arouse and seduce a woman at night while they sleep." Remy said looking at Kaarthen sideways.

"The rock nymph however, is very curious and mischievous. Marcos had to use magic to wed it to the tower's stone so it is not completely natural. It bullies whom it can with childish pranks. It is liable to turn up anywhere and has been witnessed all around the Citadel. It is funny how whenever they are mentioned, or sighted Marcos always acts surprised and paranoid, and then orders a search anyway. He seems convinced that the Nymphs shouldn't be able to leave the tower despite watching them play in the gardens below numerous times." Remy chuckled at the thought.

"Many of the women think that they breed somehow. There seems to be much more then just three of them. We estimated perhaps a dozen were around. In the summer, the Nymphs attract sprites that float around the trees and in the palaces gardens. They should be doing that sometime soon again. The Queen has a water nymph in her private fountain apparently, but that's just a rumor." Remy said as they arrived back where they started.

Remy found among the bored women, someone who could get a dress that fit onto Kaarthen's massive frame.

#############

Below as Kaarthen toured and the others cleaned, Marcos lay on the bed in his room and enjoyed a wonderful blowjob from Sune. She curled in between his legs and lovingly bobbed onto him. Her wide mouth suckled him masterfully as he fought the urge to writhe under her. Finally, he pulled her up and slung her on to the bed before him. He jumped over her as she lay back. Sune usually received his attention in her oversized ass. She was pleasantly surprised when he slid into her seldomly used pussy.

He barely seemed aware of anything as he lay over her and pounded her through blazing orgasms as she kissed and licked him. She tried her best to urge him despite being almost completely out of control herself.

His own climax made her wrap her arms and legs around him instinctively as her pussy milked him and her hips rolled into him. His hot cock bulged and pulsed within her. The feeling of hot cum spreading and pooling inside her as he locked tight onto her pushing deeper was perfect. She felt fulfilled, like she knew on some level she got what she wanted. She dug her head into his shoulder nuzzling him thankfully and stroked his back and neck as he gave her his share.

"Oh thank you Master you gave me so much." She cooed. "With your permission, I would like to keep this wonderful gift from the others and have my first daughter." She milked him and rolled her hips trying to keep him inside of her.

She watched him grin and smiled back uncertainly hoping for his answer. "You may certainly. Let us bathe together and prepare for dinner." He said as he moved on to the washrooms.

Giddy, Sune followed him and ran past to start a hot bath.

##############

Kaarthen was dressed in a diaphanous black dress with white silk underneath. On Marssel, a woman with straight black silky hair, catlike green oval eyes, who stood more then a head shorter, it was a floor-dragging gown. Marssel was Sune's quiet sister. Her mouth seemed only slightly narrower and her eye's were a darker blue green. She had a very large ass like her sister. She had a daughter already, and had the largest set of breasts of any woman in the tower. She mentioned her child with pride and caressed her substantial bosoms as she chatted and looked through clothes.

Remy had mentioned something about her attempts before Marcos left to get pregnant as they got Kaarthen dressed. She hoped for another turn now that he had returned. Kaarthen got the idea that pregnancy was the women's immediate goal. When she asked the two they giggled about the duties and pride of being mothers. They spoke of how women like Aliss' mother have had many daughters. Not all stay, but they usually return to have their own children. Few of the women have sisters in the tower. It is considered good luck to have another around incase anything happens. Kaarthen could understand that unconsciously, blood continuity, was their real goal. They understood that as Marcos' specimens they must have children to provide the next generation of exotic perfection.

They didn't all directly work for Marcos. Some women took their abilities and made fortunes with their beauty or intellect. All women from the tower at the very least had better health, concentration, learning, a more complete understanding of history, and the ability to read over their competitors. Their long studied abilities with blades, unarmed combat, and the timing and uses of various poisons made them strong and ruthless competitors in any arena. Kaarthen found that many of the women lived in Dar Delis, or Pessilberg for a time. Usually, they then branched out as ship captains, brothel madams, and rich merchants in cities around the world.

Internally, the Goddess mused in its corner of her mind over how wonderful these women were. It considered these women to be excellent models of Sisterhood. It told Kaarthen not to worry about pregnancies. She was already pregnant it said congratulating her. The news didn't really surprise her.

The women looked at other dresses and accessorized. Marssel helped Kaarthen once they realized the dress would not do. They wrapped and pinned up black silk to hide her legs, and continue the dress to the ground. The work was first rate and made Kaarthen less savage and more graceful.

They continued to dress her and spoke of the latest rumors and gossip of the Queen. She was a distant relative of the tower's women and apparently, she and her daughters benefited from the superiority. Few could tell her age, when Kaarthen asked, she was told it was the Queen's secret.

The women all had extravagant jewelry. Marssel had the best matching set since they were counter colored. She had Kaarthen dressed a pure silver. A matching spider web necklace and bracelets made her look even less of a barbarian.