The Champion's Companion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed her new handlers down to the large dinner room past the library level. Inside, the women had covered trays all around the giant table. A dozen of the nineteen children stood against the wall with a matronly woman. The girls were all very well behaved as they followed their aunts with bright eyes. Several were shy when Kaarthen got close. She could see that all of these girls would be exotic and extremely beautiful as they grew. They watched her with wonder in their eyes though none actually spoke.

Remy had mentioned in her tour that at any given time the children are about half the numbers of adults. Right now, their numbers for adults are slightly lower than average.

"Some of the daughters opted not to stay when they turned twenty. Despite the fact that they would marry older then the average of those outside, some women want to take the chance. Marcos has the girl become a maiden of the Queen so she can have a room in the Citadel. Marcos picks out men that he thinks the woman would like. To see them, he had them stand before the walkway so the girl can pick from the crowd. Usually many men are around for the chance. It usually does not take too long before she is off and married." She said looking around the table.

"Other women become bodyguards for the Princesses or the Queen. I have two sisters. Both are in service as the princesses' Battle maidens." Remy announced. "My mother is a Sister at the Red temple. When I have children, they will likely be the Hjordis or Battle maidens of a future queen or princess."

Remy leaned in and continued. "Other women serve Marcos from the shadows. They send information from brothels he owns in cities, or palace harems throughout the world." Remy said conspiratorially. "Augussi is one who actually kills for his service. She has an apartment out in the city and does things out there with her skills. She is not unique. A few others protect the tower from the outside."

They all sat together with Marssel on her left quietly leaning in to listen. Kaarthen's hand felt the weight of her breast rubbing against her. The weighty flesh was firm yet soft. With a shift, she could feel the naked flesh of Marssel's cleavage resting on the back of her arm. Remy continued, and talked about all the threats to the tower.

"Every couple of years someone attempts to kidnap a woman from the tower usually on the way to the temple. They are slavers or others who figure on taking a pretty woman." She said disgustedly. "The distraction is enough to have every woman trained not just in self-defense, but death arts. Marcos had long ago given up teaching fools not to play around. His current mindset is the obliteration of any who touch or threaten his women." She finished proudly.

"Don't you girls have an identity for yourselves?" Kaarthen asked noticing no real title as Marcos' women.

They were both confused.

"Title? I take care of security for the...."

"No, No, I mean you never call these women your 'Sisters'." Kaarthen said gesturing around the table.

"'Sister'? Those are the temples' women." Marssel said.

"Yes, but what that really means, and shows, is the unity and togetherness of the women." They looked at her oddly.

"Look, when I was in my enclave we were more then a bunch of women. We were 'Sisters'. We talked as you all did. We loved as you do too. You all raise each other's children and pit them against each other for fun. That's not good competition. You all must have a purpose that connects you." Kaarthen wasn't too sure, where the Goddess was taking this, but it seemed convinced.

"You all as mothers want your children to be safe. Marcos wants you and the children to be safe. This tower and the Citadel were created for all of that. Nevertheless, every few years you allow trouble to attack. Women, just like you and your daughters, doing what you or your daughters could have been doing, are taken." Kaarthen paused. The wheels were turning behind these women's eyes. Fellowship is instinctive and these women already had empathy.

"I think that you are all 'Sisters' and you can help yourselves more by helping each other." Kaarthen finished.

The two sat back and considered this quietly. Around them the rest of the harem came in for dinner. They were all dressed elegantly. Sparkles, leather, velvet, silks, and shameless diaphanous dresses of all colors draped and clung to the women as they sat around the table. When asked, Remy said in the tower a woman named Passil made dresses from material.

Once Marcos came in, the atmosphere completely changed. They women watched his every move and listened to his every word. They weren't all sycophants as Kaarthen learned. One older woman came down and graciously asked for the chair next to Marcos. Wordlessly, a brunette with her hair up scooted out and reseated at the other end of the table.

"Who is that over there?" Kaarthen said indicating the stunning older woman.

"She's Aliss' mother she is a grand dame who lives in the upper tower. Her husband died and she returned several years ago. She actually had a granddaughter two years ago." Remy said.

Kaarthen noticed there was stress behind Remy's eyes.

"So she rules the roost?" Kaarthen asked.

"Huh? I suppose. We don't have, as you said earlier any organization, so no leader. Marcos does not want problems so we do not make problems." Her voice and eyes were pretty stressed now. Kaarthen was pleased by how much her face showed emotion.

"So she's a problem." Kaarthen said for her.

To her left Marssel looked over at her quickly.

"She has become his favorite." She whispered warningly.

Dinner passed quietly after that, the only notable event happened when Marcos introduced the women to the entire harem.

Marcos quickly stood after dinner and had Kaarthen come with him. They traveled down the stairs to the entrance.

"The Queen is responsible for many of the internal workings of the country. She is basically the land's steward on a much larger scale." He explained as they departed the tower and started across the walkway.

"I also serve her as a High Advisor. She will be curious as to what I saw when I was out of the capital. The information is important for her decisions at this time of year." Marcos continued.

"Kaarthen I want to ask you if you are comfortable here." He said as they walked.

"Of course, I'm sure I'll be spending my nights with you a lot." Kaarthen said out the side of her mouth.

"Well, I actually have the women allow me to pick around bedtime."

"I am your Companion Marcos, I'll be there to watch at the very least. We had fun with Vellina did we not?"

"Yes, I suppose." He said uncertainly. "I had someone go to see if she is still in the city by the way. But you must understand, while the memory was nice, but some women want private intimacy." He provided. They had reached the end of the walkway and had come upon a rather normal wood door.

He opened the door into the Citadel.

"Marcos, why go through all the elaborate security just to walk outside like that?" Kaarthen asked noticing a huge inconsistency she missed earlier.

"Well, you feel the breeze blowing your hair right?" Marcos said grinning mischievously at her, Kaarthen nodded.

"You noticed the walk way is almost two yards high at it's lowest with the hill? And, you think some one could easily climb it?" Kaarthen nodded again.

"Perhaps you didn't notice the Citadel's walls on either side. A crossbowman could get up there and take a clear shot." Kaarthen thought back to how the tall Citadel walls joined into the tower on either side.

"Ahh..." Kaarthen mumbled looking around warily at the Citadel with fresh eyes.

"Well, it's only apparent when it is raining or if strong magic is in the area, but there are barriers there. Two vertical impenetrable walls are on either side, then a two-panel roof that reflects and ricochets. I added a small strip to make sure rain doesn't get in during storms." Marcos said thoughtfully. As they went up the stairs, he continued.

"The end result is it's for show. Rather than let my enemies make or find another weak point, I offer it to them. The roof reflects missile shots, the walls can't be broken by any magic around today." He said as they continued.

"In fact, there are traps. For instance, if someone physically attacks the wall they'll find themselves locked in an arena dimension. They stay in that eternal prison with anyone else who shared their mistake. It gets very rough in there. All they have is an eternity with each other, and the weapons they brought in. I could enter at my leisure and kill or question them. However, the prisoners usually tend to be short-sighted, muscular types, who favor the direct approach."

They walked up three flights of stairs at the end of the hallway. Two palace guards with purple and white linen tabards over their armor stood before the door. They both parted and the one to the left opened the door. Inside was a chamber like anteroom. It had benches and door to either side.

Inside, a man in purple, gold, and white livery stood before them. Marcos introduced Kaarthen and requested time with the Queen. With a quick bow, the man motioned them to follow.

They were brought through the left doorway and passed an open entrance room, a small dining room, and into a study that had books lining the far wall. The furniture was presented in matching styles of dark wood. A large wide fireplace roared behind a screen to Kaarthen's right. Before it, a wide ornate rug sat with two chairs on either side. A lounge sat facing the fire between the chairs. Behind it was study tables and map desks. Far to the right, the room ended in wall-to-wall floor to ceiling windows. To the left, they were two paces from the stonewall.

Three people were in the room. A woman in black with two cutlasses on her left hip stood behind the lounge. Before her, a woman laid on her side in the plush purple lounge. She was dressed in a simple linen gown for sleeping. Her hair was a wavy light brown, and worn down. Busy worries had made lines around her face. A young man sat in a chair near her. He was pale and sickly and had very dark hair. He also wore a white nightgown that stopped above the knee. Oddly, he had dark leather riding pants and boots underneath.

"Queen Mensillin, I would like to present the Goddess' designate Kaarthen, my Companion."

Both women's eyebrows jumped. Kaarthen had not discussed titling with Marcos but felt pretty impressed.

Marcos gave her a nudge to bow or curtsy. She ended up doing a mix of both and blushing badly.

"Kaarthen, I would like to present Prince Monto Carthin of Sellis." Marcos waved to the boy, he hardly moved despite being presented. Protocol stated that the lesser is presented to the higher in these situations. Kaarthen didn't know that, but figured there was a reason she was offered to bow before the Queen and take this boy's nod.

"Please sit, I am not as young as I used to be." The Queen said

After the introductions, Kaarthen and the boy were left out of the conversation. The Queen had made an offer of tea that Marcos waved off. Few questions were asked about what little they'd seen and the situations were found satisfactory. Their travels to Grippe and in the Chaos lands were left out and they didn't have much to talk about from the journey.

Marcos and the Queen discussed the fine ins and outs of betrothing the prince to one of the princesses. Kaarthen figured out there were three princesses. The younger two were twins. The second was the likely choice but they had some worries about her. Princess Ruegin was a shrewd character who had been making troubling inquiries around the time of the prince's arrival. The third would be an outright liability. Princess Nossin would allow the foreign noble too much latitude and political cover. The first was Crown Princess Saliss and she was being groomed to be queen. As heir-apparent, she had her own choice in whom to marry.

They made an agreement eventually to delay just a decision in the end.

They left after what seemed to be hours. The prince left also and a guard from outside the Queen's apartments escorted him. As they went down stairs, the prince swerved off in his own direction.

"That boy's a problem," Marcos said after the prince left. "Sellis sent him to us to get a good deal and rid themselves of him so he can't have the throne like the bunch of horse traders they are."

"Wouldn't the princess marry and go to his kingdom?" Kaarthen asked.

"That is exactly what's supposed to happen, but he was sent with two assassins on his tail. Even his servant apparently tried to kill him on orders. He won't be returning now. The Royals of Sellis sent a letter once they found out he'd arrived claiming he was being turned over on honor of a treaty, also they bid him to be part of the Menthino's Royal family."

"What does that mean?" Kaarthen asked.

"Well, long ago when the land was starting to come out of chaos. Warlords started loaning family members as hostages. The idea is 'I'll honor this treaty, and you can have my relative as proof.' Naturally, over time, if the treaty lasts the relative gets married into the host family eventually. The idea is to make the bond permanent. Usually it starts a war unless people understand the order of succession on either side." Marcos lectured, "Sellis understands that the future Queen has her own choices in marriage here. They can't use him for a right to the throne. They sent Prince Monto because he'll hopefully die before he gets the throne."

"Why is that?" Kaarthen inquired.

"He would be the oldest, but his parents are young enough to try again for a worthy son. You did notice the less then regal bearing, poor posture, and the riding chaps he wore?" Marcos said shaking his head.

"That's it huh, he's crazy or something?" Kaarthen said looking at him.

"Not exactly, Sellis likely gave up on him. If he were better minded, or less sickly, we would have sent him to Lafaust to learn how to become an officer. That's usually what's required here for nobles." Marcos stated. "If he were better he would not be here though. Sellis just dumped him off and turned to better things."

They were quiet on their return and Marcos pointed out the seams of magic over the walkway. They were barely visible light lines that were hard to keep the eye on. When they entered the tower, Kaarthen followed him all the way up to his quarters. She wasn't the only one with the idea.

Marcos' apartment was the largest taking up the whole floor. The central room had two-steps down after the door. The floor was a shiny finished tile of dark green. The furniture was fixed grey stone with dark green velvet. There were doors on either side of the room of thick carved wood. Toward the back, a low banister overlooked the training rooms below. The center of the room in front of the steps had a large circular table that Marcos removed his swords and robe onto. Behind the table, three sofas formed an open circle.

On one sofa directly behind the table, a woman in white laid on her side. Kaarthen moved to the sofa to her right and Marcos acting like this was normal sat to the sofa on the left.

The woman was Aliss' mother. She sat back with straight white hair. Her skin belied any signs of age except around the eyes. She was pale though her hands hinted at a tan. Her beasts were meaty and large but covered with a white shawl she had around her head. The shape of her face was similar to Aliss with chubby cheeks that gave the impression she was smiling or laughing inwardly. Her eyes were a striking pale grey with a burst of blue in craggy lines like lightening. Her eyes were hard and seemed to take away from the cherub like innocence.

"Marcos, how I've waited for your return." She said entreatingly.

"Yes, it was an interesting journey. I'm sure you met Kaarthen at dinner?" Marcos motioned to Kaarthen who sat back looking between the two. "Kaarthen, this beautiful creature is Salenne. She lives in the upper tower. It is so nice of you to come down and join us."

"Yes, what a beautiful woman you are." Kaarthen said absently.

Salenne's eyes flicked over her lecherously. "Yes, thank you. You are also."

Images formed slowly of them locked up licking each other's pussys. The images were tentative and slow to form. Kaarthen was not surprised, she had played with many women. But, these images emphasized her muscles and Salenne's softness. It appeared Salenne was being held down and ravaged by a woman made of rock, While Salenne's body seemed fluffy, soft, and very plush all around.

Kaarthen wanted to emphasize her own soft breasts and the image changed to just her. It was some vague yet familiar time when she filled her water and caught her own reflection in the water. Her breasts hung low and her nipples were visible under her mantle. Again, the image changed as Salenne picked it up and her mind twisted the scene. Now the image shared was a close up of her inverted nipples and Salenne wonderingly fingering and sucking them in the room they were in now.

"Marcos," She said opening her eyes. He was leaning forward and looking between the two with obvious curiosity. They had been still and breathing hard and moaning for a few minutes. He must not have expected them to have a séance in his apartment.

She pulled open the top of her dress. It had large straps meant to join some where above the navel on Marssel. On her broad shoulders and massive chest, it showed decent cleavage, but was rather tight. Her breasts came spilling out happy to be free.

"Come here please." She bid, and Marcos dumbly moved across to her left and took her breast. She climaxed as he worked the already hard nipple into standing position. She leaned back and fiddled with the image building a realistic image of Salenne on her knees blowing Marcos and fingering herself. Salenne herself refined the image slowly. It showed she was naked under the creatively arranged sheet she was actually wearing.

She closed her eyes concentrating on the image as Marcos worked his magic. She felt the Goddess stir and push the image out. It ceased to be an image radiating out and changed to a directed projection. She could felt the change as the image went from a mental picture shared by both into a physical ideal. She was still surprised when she heard Salenne stir. It only involved Salenne for the image to be realized. But Kaarthen was still awed by the new power she wielded.

Kaarthen's hand moved opening Marcos pants. His cock was cleared and standing by the time Salenne dropped her face onto it. The ideal image continued to change as Salenne escalated in arousal. She stopped Marcos from ejaculating too soon several times as she used her throat to stimulate him. She wanted to triumphantly take him and his seed within her core. She felt that she alone was the vault, the caretaker, the steward for his precious seed.

The Goddess shifted in Kaarthen's mind as it saw the images the woman of the woman's thoughts. Unsurprisingly Salenne's focus was his cum so most thoughts were scenes of sexual domination through simple greed. Kaarthen pushed against them and found herself remaking Salenne's fantasies and mentally transforming her. Images where she sat straddling Marcos post coitus while Kaarthen looked on sadly at her lost share of seed were replaced and changed to Kaarthen looking pleasantly smug and proprietary with her hands on Salenne's shoulders gently pushing her down further onto his spurting cock as he loaded her up. Kaarthen always wore faces of cheerful satisfaction while Salenne's face was orgasmic, sweaty, and satisfied.

The Goddess seemed to be changing the woman also. In moments, Kaarthen watched in surprise the changes to Salenne's concept of femininity and fertility started to reflect. Salenne's only desire was his cum for their pleasure and her breeding interests now. Everything else was secondary to her receiving his hot loads. The Goddess was done making changes but still spoke to Salenne's mind perverting her further. Salenne outwardly didn't look any different as she was remade. She was still worshipping Marcos cock with her mouth and staring at his balls.