All Comments on 'The Change Ch. 03: Primal Hunger Pt. 01'

by babyfeet1998

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressover 5 years ago

Let's see.... Dressing scene for Destiny...Sexy but casual.. Bar scene... lots of bodies, loud music, Now would be a good time to throw in a new arch that would go to the end of your story.... like lover boy has a secret love he doesn't know exists. She is there stalking him.. No scene in the bar... but she is raging mad he has someone else. LOL... You can fill in details Passionate make out session outside the bar for the new lovers.... Car crash, accident? No one sees the driver, but Destiny is off to the hospital... or so she thinks. It's just thoughts...

babyfeet1998babyfeet1998over 5 years agoAuthor
New arcs are coming

Just you wait lol, Chapter 4 is being evaluated by literotica and then it shall be posted. I am writing Chapter 5 right now. Exciting things are coming! and will do with the cliff hangers ;) there is one with Chapter 4 and I'm still in the middle of writing Chapter 5. Love, love, LOVE the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbabyfeet1998@babyfeet1998
Hello! My name is Olivia, I am 20 years old. I am a mother of 1. I stay at home, stories that I have posted comes to mind when I have time to think lol.