The Change in my Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
From straight to lesbian.
3.1k words
7.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continued)

In Part 1 Bob Sanders' beautiful wife Bonnie was quite upset with her husband because he kept insisting on trying to get her to engage in oral sex. Bonnie was totally against it and told him several times that she wasn't interested. One evening after she went through a lot of preparations to make his special meal for his birthday he again asked her to have oral sex, and she again refused, and then left the house with their pet dog Charlie and went to a local park to walk him to get away from her husband and to calm down a bit.

It was while she was there that she ran into a gorgeous African American woman, Rosalind Charles, and after a physical altercation where Rosalind pinned her to the ground with her fabulous legs, Bonnie fell in love with the bigger black woman. Bonnie had never before even had a desire to be with another woman but when Rosalind forced her to lick her sexy pussy Bonnie was overwhelmed.

The next day Bonnie and Rosalind again met and when Bonnie got back home she saw her husband was home early from work. Bonnie feared something bad would happen and she asked Rosalind to please come over just in case.

Bob was not very unhappy that the black woman barged into the house like she did, even though Bonnie told her she could, and he got angry with her and tried to kick her gorgeous ass. However, Roz proved to be too strong and experienced for him and he ended up hogtied and at the mercy of his beautiful captor.

But Rosalind gave him another chance to win his wife back and they decided another wrestling match would be fine as long as they both signed a document that said Bonnie was the prize and would go to the winner. Being an attorney, she said the document was lawful and binding once signed.

*****

"I would prefer if we started out on our knees. That way you wouldn't be able to do that judo shit and knock me off guard like you did the first time," Bob said to her.

He was thinking back to his college wrestling days when he wasn't the best athlete on the mats and had to get himself a game plan and overcome disadvantages, just like it was with this black Amazon. He now knew he was not nearly as strong as her and he needed to use more finesses and skills to beat her and get his wife back.

So after they both signed the document they faced each other on their knees on the soft carpet in the living room. The cleared area was about ten feet by ten feet so there was ample room to wrestle but not too much to make it exhausting.

The two came together and grabbed each other's arms. Roz was just testing him to see how strong he really was and after the initial contact she knew he wasn't strong enough to overpower her. Bob did the same thing but realized that she was stronger than him and that he couldn't overpower her like he tried before.

They backed up a few inches after that first contact then came back at each other immediately. The black woman, whose arms were like steel, quickly threw him onto his stomach and hopped onto his back. She slid down a bit to where she was sitting on his lower back and pulled his arms up and into a camel clutch position. With his arms pulled back taut and locked in place and resting on her thighs, she was in total control of him, with both her hands free to do as she pleased.

"That didn't take long!" she teased. "It's too bad I can't reach your face. I would LOVE to give you a kiss!"

Bob was unable to move but said to her, "You said you wouldn't DO that, I mean kiss me anymore."

"I never said that. YOU said you didn't like it but I NEVER said I wouldn't do it." she said softly, so fully in control of him. "And I do it as a sign of me being in control of you. I think we both realize who has the upper hand here, right, Bobby?"

He HATED to be called Bobby. "Let me UP!" he said loudly as his plan wasn't working and he was losing his temper. But it didn't make much difference how angry he became, as she had complete control over him and any angry outbursts wouldn't amount to much anyway.

"Can't you move? Awww. Poor thing," she teased as she kept him tight in that camel clutch hold. His arms were held against her pretty thighs, unable to move as she teasingly rubbed his arms softly. "Nice arms, Bobby, but just not strong enough. It looks like I win, right? Say it."

But Bob wouldn't answer. He did however feel his arms falling asleep from being held tightly against her legs. "Dammit!" he shouted and Roz knew she had him right where she wanted him. She had read somewhere a while back that once you get a man angry at you while wrestling him the battle is almost over. When a man gets pissed off he loses all sense of control and if his strength is taken away, like she had him, he doesn't haver a chance.

"Maybe if I tickle you," she said as she kept ribbing him, and started to tickle his sides which were right at her disposal to do as she wished. She kept tickling and he began laughing, pleading with her to stop.

"Tell me I win," she said very provocatively. He really was in a bad position and he finally said to her, "You win, you win. Please stop." But Roz wouldn't stop right then and kept tickling him a little more just for good measure.

"I'll tell you what I'll do. If you kiss my feet I will give you another chance. And you might as well do it willingly because one way or another you're going to. What do you say?" teased Rosalind.

Bob knew he had no choice so he agreed to do it, and Roz put her feet in front of his face and he did as he was told. She gently rubbed them all over his face until she tired of his kisses. She then lowered her legs and his stiff arms fell to the floor. The tingling in his arms lasted a few moments then thankfully for him it subsided.

"Let me know when you're ready," she said. "You DO want a rematch, don't you?"

"Of course I do!" he said. "I want my wife back and I'm about to kick your ass to do it. But this time we'll start out on our feet."

"Fine with me," she calmly said. "But this time I'm wrestling in only my panties," and she took off her clothes except for them. "You can do what you want." Roz was figuring that if she didn't have much on she could use her strong sexy legs much to her advantage.

Bonnie in the meantime just sat and watched anxiously, hoping it wouldn't take too long for Roz to beat him again so she and her friend could leave and go back home to Roz's house. She wasn't at all concerned that Roz would lose to him.

*****

Rosalind stood in the middle of the living room facing Bob, as he said he wanted to begin with both of them standing. Bonnie was to count to three so they knew when to start.

"Okay, on the count of three," she said. "One, two, THREE!"

Bob reached out first and grabbed Roz and tried to sweep her feet out from under her, but she was like a stone pillar and he was not able to take her down. She stood there, smiling, hands on her hips, and urged him to try again. She knew he had no chance against her and he was beginning to realize it too. He came at her again but this time she reached out and forced his head down toward the floor where she opened her legs and put him in a standing headlock. With her one hand she locked his two arms together behind his back and with her free hand she gave him a few hard spanks on his butt. She squeezed her powerful thighs together until his face was red as a beet. Then she opened her legs and let him drop to the floor.

"You want to try it again?" she said as she looked down at her beaten opponent.

Bob just lay there trying to rest and get back his strength. He had been thinking about how he could overtake her and win back his wife. But first he just wanted to catch his breath.

When he felt he was ready he stood back up and faced Roz. This time he faked like he was going to grab her around the waist but instead he threw a round house right toward her face. But at the last moment she saw it coming and was able to parry away the punch and shove a knee into his stomach, which doubled him over.

That put him on his hands and knees and quite vulnerable to whatever she had for him. It was back to the ropes for Roz. She first tied his wrists to his knees and then tied his knees together. He was unable to get loose so she continued tying him up until he lay on the floor in a tight ball. She also placed some duct tape over his mouth to finish the job.

She then got down on the floor and sat on her knees directly in front of his face and asked, "Do you want to try again?" Of course he couldn't answer her with his mouth taped up. "I didn't think so," she added.

"You know what, Bonnie?" she asked. "I think he would look much better all taped up like a package. What do you think? But first I have something else I want to do. Hand me that paper bag I brought with me."

Bonnie said sure and gave her the bag. Roz reached in and pulled out a steel contraption and told her friend it was a cock cage. "What is that for, Roz?" asked Bonnie.

"This thing goes on his little dick and makes it so he can't get a hardon anymore. And if he does start to get one those little spikes inside the cage will change his mind. He'll be able to pee but not much else. After all, it was his dick that got him into all this trouble, right?" Roz answered.

"More like his tongue," Bonnie said. "I never saw one of those before but it sure as hell seems like it's something he deserves. How do you put it on?"

Roz reached down and unzippered Bob's jeans and slid them off him. She then pulled down his undershorts and pulled out his flaccid little dick. With no resistance at all from the tied up man she put the stainless steel cage on his dick and snapped the lock shut. "There," she said, "he's all locked up and there's no way he can get it of without this key. That is made of steel so hard only a cutting torch can get through it, and I would think he wouldn't want a cutting torch anywhere near his pecker. So he's all locked up! Now to get on with taping this punk up."

Bonnie was all excited as she watched Roz grab the roll of duct tape and proceed to tape him up. When she was finished he looked like a big ball of tape. She left the piece over his mouth but didn't put anymore on his face so he wouldn't suffocate.

Then Rosalind did something that Bonnie never expected. She pulled down her panties and laid them off to the side and opened her luscious legs and squatted over Bob's face and pissed all over his head. Bob could do nothing to stop her as her urine soaked his hair and his face. It was the ultimate humiliation for the beaten man.

"Why don't you grab Charlie and let's get out of here," Roz said as she got dressed, and the two lesbians left Bob all alone and bound tight as could be and unable to move much at all.

"How's he going to get up and go to the bathroom or get something to eat?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know," said Roz. "That's his problem, not mine." And the two women left the house together.

*****

Roz started divorce proceedings the very next day. She again told Bonnie that if Judge Wilson presided over the case when it got to court they would have no problem whatsoever. So Roz and Bonnie sat down and listed all the things Bonnie desired to get from Bob. It was a big list because Bonnie felt verbally abused over the years she was married to him. It looked like Bob was going to have to sell the house to satisfy what Roz was going after.

*****

The day in court finally arrived and Roz and Bonnie were the first to be seated. Judge Wilson was still back in her chambers and the court room waited for her.

Roz heard the door open and turned to see who was entering. It was Bob and his attorney. "Oh- my- goodness," exclaimed Roz but soft enough that only Bonnie heard it. "There's your husband with his lawyer. And how in the world did he get free of all that tape?"

Bonnie whispered to her, "Do you know her?"

"Do I KNOW her? Sheila Beasley used to be my lover! Yes, I know her very well."

"Is that good or bad?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh, that is GOOD, honey. That is good. We split up amicably and we still keep in touch. I wonder why he hired HER. I must go say hi to her. You wait here," and Roz got up and went to say hello.

"Hi, Sheila. How have you been?" asked Roz.

"Roz!" Sheila said to her. "I am doing fine but I miss you. Do you know my client?" she asked.

"Yes, we met. How is your love life? MY client is my new lover. What about you? Are YOU seeing anyone? I can hardly imagine a fox like you doesn't have someone!"

"That's flattering, Roz And, yes, I am seeing someone and it's going very well. But I DO miss those sexy thighs of yours."

"Thank you. That's always nice to hear. So who are you seeing? Is it anyone I know? And when are you going to introduce me to her?" asked Roz.

"She'll be out on the bench in a few minutes!" said Sheila.

Roz started to talk loudly, "YOU'RE.." but caught herself and lowered her voice, "You're seeing Judge WILSON? Does your client know that?"

"Yes, he thought it would be helpful."

Roz then said, "Does he know she doesn't like MEN?"

"No, I didn't tell him THAT, of course."

"He is going to be demolished! Damn, woman, you are DEVIOUS! That turns me on and I would LOVE to sit right on your face, RIGHT NOW, if I could!" said Roz.

"Hey, girl, you have a girlfriend, and she's pretty AND white, you lucky devil. Besides, I don't think the judge would like you doing that in her courtroom."

"You're right. I better get back to my seat before Wilson comes out and my panties get soaked."

"You always did have a way with words, didn't you?" Sheila said to her. "Good luck!"

*****

After hearing the arguments from both sides the judge recessed for a few minutes, promising to come back shortly. She heard how Bob had been so annoying and, as Roz put it, downright mean to his wife, consistently badgering her about oral sex. She also was presented documentation from Roz about Bonnie having to get counselling and therapy for the abuse.

Attorney Beasley, on the other hand, presented a very weak case, stating that Bob's sex life with his wife was almost nil and that he suffered a lot because of it.

When the courtroom heard the decision from Judge Wilson it was not pretty for Bob. She awarded seventy-five percent of all that he owned to Bonnie. That meant that he had to sell the house to make it work. She was given the better of the two cars and a huge cash settlement. And if that wasn't enough bad news he was told his job had expired in a downsize before he went to court that day and now had to seek employment somewhere else.

His temper got him in trouble with his lawyer as he started an argument saying she did not represent him very well. Judge Wilson ordered the officers in the courtroom to take him away handcuffed and put him in confinement.

*****

Rosalind Charles and Bonnie Sanders became an item in town and could be seen everywhere. Roz still wore the very revealing clothing, showing her fabulous legs, and even got Bonnie to dress in a more revealing way. Bonnie was so happy that she finally found her soulmate in Roz and when she was asked to move in with her she gladly accepted.

Because of Rosalind's great job as a lawyer, and from the alimony she was getting from Bob, Bonnie was able to quit her job and become a stay-at-home girlfriend for Roz. Bonnie loved her new living arrangements, especially being able to be so close to her sexy, gorgeous roommate and the best lesbian sex one could imagine.

Bob, on the other hand, found a new job in a print shop working for a young black man, 26-year-old Damon Brown, who really liked Bob and eventually asked him to move in with him. It was presumed that Bob was getting all the oral sex he ever could imagine by sucking Damon's big black cock.

One day a few months later Roz went in to the print shop to get a job done. When she saw Damon, she enthusiastically said to him, "Hi Cuz! How are you doing?"

Damon saw her and the two of them hugged. Damon said to her, "I hear you found yourself a pretty white woman, right?"

"Yes, I did," she said. "Her name is Bonnie and I love her to death! How about you?"

"I also have a white guy as my lover. His name is Bob," said Damon. "Do you want to meet him?"

"Sure. Is he here?"

"Yes, he's in the back. But don't you go and steal him with those pretty legs of yours!" he said kiddingly. "I'll call him out."

When Bob came to the front of the shop Roz broke out laughing. "What's so funny?" asked Damon.

"I KNOW Bob and he's already met my pretty legs! What a small world!"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kaylee's Unexpected Discovery A sadistic girl gets the power to ruin her stepsister's life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Rebel Spirit A tyrant uses technology to thoroughly brainwash a rebel.in Mind Control
Grace Breaks Caitlin Caitlin gets forced into a gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blue Viper Files Ben gets in too deep with a hypnodomme that wants his life.in Mind Control
By Their Covers Jenny is hypnotized into becoming a lesbian.in Mind Control
More Stories