The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nastya groaned unhappily. All games, whether board games or active games, were a waste of time. Alina, Lisa and Irene were not happy either -- they all wanted to take a break and continue dancing. Only Sonya shared Lamar's enthusiasm. She sat down on the sofa, showing that she didn't mind relaxing with something less active than dancing.

"Oh, come on! Everyone loves this game. Besides, it's a game that allows us to get to know each other better."

"Which one?" Alina was interested.

"Truth or Dare, of course!" Prince said. He showed his phone and the cable that came out of it.

"Can I connect my phone to this TV, Anastasia?" he asked, pointing to the huge plasma screen on the opposite wall. The girl said yes. A few minutes of manipulation and the name of the game appeared on the TV screen: Truth or Dare 18+, Hot Edition.

"What a name," Irene laughed, but her voice sounded very interested.

"Yes, it's not an easy task, beauties, but we'll start with the easy level and maybe with 'truth' instead of 'dare'. Wouldn't you agree?"

"I can," Nastya said hesitantly. The other girls seemed very interested.

"Who's going to start?" Lisa asked.

"Let the game decide," Prince replied.

It was decided that the game would be played in English, since everyone present more or less knew it, and if someone didn't understand something, it would be translated.

12