The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Five girls. Five BBC.
15.5k words
4.04
10.2k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Action III

The Game

The first question was for Sonya. Like all the others, it appeared on the screen, so there was no way to avoid or skip it. It sounded like this: does the thought of having sex in public turn you on?

Sonya thought for a moment:

"You know, I'd definitely like to try it in the future. But not on the street. In the subway, for example, or maybe in the theater or at the cinema."

"You are such a... naughty girl," her older sister jokingly shamed Sonya. But Irene was not surprised -- Sonya was really ready to try something new, and the world of sex was obviously no exception for her, despite her lack of experience. The next question was directed at Prince: what kind of sexual activity would you like to try?

The boys laughed, but Prince took the question surprisingly serious:

"I would like to have sex with a dwarf," he suddenly said.

There was a pause, and then everyone laughed. Prince smiled too, but he wasn't joking.

"What is it? I'm not interested in sex with children, and I want something small..."

"You're going to crush her!" Lamar shouted.

"Or eat her," Simon added, wiping away tears of laughter.

Prince waved his hand:

"One doesn't prevent the other!"

The next question appeared on the screen: is there a sexual talent you wish you were better at? And it was addressed to Simon.

He thought for a few seconds:

"Sometimes you want to come faster."

The boys laughed, the girls clearly not understanding what the conversation was about. However, they were rewarded by Prince for Simon's clarification:

"What he means is that sometimes the girl can't go on and the guy still hasn't managed to cum."

"Oh, that's a fairy tale!" Alina couldn't help herself and blushed horribly. Lisa laughed -- she wanted to say the same thing.

"Well, then you're just sleeping with the wrong guys, getroude hoere!" laughed Prince. The friends blushed, although Nastya and Irene joined in the guys' laughter.

"Let's get on with it!" said one of the guys.

The next question was for Lisa: have you had a one-night stand? The girl answered in the affirmative, which was no surprise to any of her friends. Lisa had led a rather free life before marriage, although she chose her partners very carefully.

The next question was for Nastya: what kind of underwear do you find sexiest? Nastya thought for a moment.

"I have a really cute set upstairs consisting of black panties, bra and stockings. There's also a choker with an inscription on it, which I'll tell you about next time.

Nastya laughed, and the boys got quite excited. The next question appeared on the screen: does the thought of two girls together turn you on? The question was meant for Irene, and she answered in the affirmative, smiling so much that the guys whistled. Someone said:

"We want to see it!"

The next question was for Sonya: who do you think is the most attractive person in the room?

Sonya thought a little longer than her friends and then pointed at Simon, blushing. He puffed out his chest, walked over to the girl and kissed her hand. Everyone laughed.

Irene found herself the victim of the next question: have you ever cheated?

The girl looked around with a mysterious look and answered.

"Well, I'm not without sin. If a guy is no good, why not compare him to someone else?

The boys clapped in agreement, and someone said in Afrikaans:

"Fuck, I wanna fuck that slutty mouth!"

Sonya whispered something in her sister's ear, she nodded, and Sonya burst out laughing, covering her mouth with her hand. Then they both waved their hands and asked to continue the game. The next question fell to Sonya: does the size matter?

The girl giggled, then answered.

"I have no idea."

"Oh, so you're a virgin?" Prince suddenly perked up.

"You could say that" Sonya blushed like a tomato. "Not technically. I lost my virginity with a girlfriend, but I've never had sex with a real... cock."

"Don't worry, honey," Irene reassured her sister.

"But the answer is yes, very important, by the way," Nastya said. "So you'd better start with the big one right away!"

The boys nodded in agreement, and Prince, for some reason, kept his attentive and interested gaze on young Sonya. But only until the next question for Nastya.

"Describe your sexiest fantasy, and in great detail..." the girl read. Her vulgar smile could give any porn star a run for their money. The beauty stood up, allowing the boys to admire her figure once again.

"Well," she began. "My sexiest fantasy probably occurred about an hour ago. I'd love to be in the middle of a bunch of huge male bodies and be alone with them... Preferably at least three of them."

Saying this, Anastasia walked over to the two guys sitting on the couches, bent down and ran her two hands down Lamar's and Prince's legs.

"Then," the girl continued. "I would let them use all my holes, and I would let them do whatever they wanted, and most importantly, how they wanted. I would definitely not want to decide anything myself, I would want to be used as if I were a sex doll..."

She stuck her ass back, allowing men to see her body in all its glory, both at the ass accentuated by the leggings, and between the tits, which drew the eye of men because of the impressive cleavage.

"And when it was over, I'd let the guys give me a drink," Nastya moved from Lamar and Prince to Simon and Tyrell. The latter running his finger down her neck and cleavage. The girl hesitated for a moment before removing his finger.

"I think everyone was satisfied with that answer," Irene said. "Nastya, don't take all the boys' attention!"

The black-haired girl laughed and stepped back, wiggling her bottom in front of Simon. He licked his obviously dry lips. Lamar whispered something to him and he nodded quickly.

"Next question!" Nastya announced.

Would you rather have sex with a girl with big breasts or small breasts? The question was addressed to Simon. He answered without hesitation:

"Both!

Everyone laughed.

"But still?" Sonya asked. She had very small breasts.

"I don't care," the guy replied. I like asses better. And long legs.

At the last words, the African man eloquently lowered his gaze to the young beauty's legs peeking out from under her skirt. Sonya blushed.

The game continued. The next question was for Tyrell and sounded the same as Lisa's: had he had a one-night stand? The fact that the guy answered in the affirmative didn't surprise anyone. But the next question, addressed to Sonya, was more interesting: who do you think of when you dream about sex?

The girl giggled and said that most of the time she represented boys she knew, but that after she got to know the African boys better, she would probably represent one of them. Although it was said with humor, few doubted that it was true. Just like Simon's answer when asked if he'd ever cheated or been cheated on. After a moment's thought, he said yes. His friends laughed, but then the young man explained that of the men present, all had been involved in cheating in one way or another. Lisa made a strange sound of satisfaction, as if she had gotten something out of the African's answer.

The next question, "who in the room do you think is the cutest?" went to Jared. He'd been staring at Lisa all evening, so he answered without hesitation: the redhead. The girl obviously expected something like that, because she didn't even blush and winked at the man. Meanwhile, Sonya had to answer the next question: who, in her opinion, gives the best blowjob of those present? The girl laughed and said:

"That's an interesting question. I think..."

She looked around at the ladies present. Then she nodded to Nastya:

"I think the choice here is obvious."

"Just because she's the most revealing doesn't mean she's really good!" Irene disagreed. Alina and Lisa were also clearly unhappy with young Sonya's choice.

"Today you will have an excuse to prove the opposite!" Nastya shouted, laughing. Alina and Lisa looked at each other and shook their heads. Their friend was incorrigible. Meanwhile, a question addressed to Alina appeared on the screen: what is your craziest sexual fantasy? The girl thought for a few moments and then answered.

"I always want to try something from the elements of bdsm... Maybe bondage. Or a threesome, but that's a very wild and extreme fantasy".

"So this is exactly what we are talking about!" Lamar exclaimed. The guys cheered, and someone put the next question on the screen, addressed to Lisa: who do you think is the sexiest in this game?

"I guess I should return the favor," she winked at Jared and blew him a kiss. "I can't remember seeing so many sexy guys at once, though."

Alina didn't say a word, but she was thinking exactly the same thing.

Which sex toy would you like to have? - such a question was addressed to Nastya. She didn't seem to think about the answers at all:

"Oh, I've always wanted a big dildo. To practice, I've watched so many videos of girls swallowing almost a meter long thing whole. Imagine how you can train your throat, all your future boyfriends will thank you!"

Judging by the expressions on Lisa and Alina's faces, even they didn't expect such a revelation from Nastya. She acted as if no one else was in the room except her best friends. She was ready to talk about things that strangers would never talk about. But the Africans were also very open and did not do anything indecent. They just sat and talked quietly and looked at the beauties in front of them. The next question was for Prince: what size dick would you like? All the guys suddenly laughed. The silent question of the girls was answered by Simon.

"Actually, it's everyone else who would like the size of Prince's cock!"

"So big?" Nastya raised her voice and smiled.

"Touch it if you want," Prince suggested. For a moment it seemed to everyone that Nastya was really going to approach the man, but she just squeezed her legs together, ran her finger over her lips and gave a sweet "Mhm...".

The next question, which was "Do you wear condoms?" was given to Simon, but Lamar answered instead:

"We have a problem with that in your country."

"What do you mean?" Irene was immediately interested.

"There is no size that fits," it was not said with bravado, as it might seem. The men seemed to be telling the absolute truth.

"And I like it better off," Jared said. "And so do the girls."

"I agree," Alina nodded. She didn't like rubbers either and thought that they only spoiled the sex act. However, her harmless encouragement caused another storm of heated discussions among the guys. It only stopped when the next question appeared on the screen, addressed to Lisa: what else would you like to try in sex?

"I guess I would like to try some bondage, too. But it would have to be with a strong man. He would have to be confident, powerful, and I would have to feel like a toy in his hands. Only then, I think, would it be really great!

"Certainly not with Victor," Irene whispered, which made all the girls laugh. Lisa just grinned sadly and pointed to the screen, where the next question for Sonya was already appearing: which part of your body do you like best?

"Legs!" Simon called instead of the girl. Sonya smiled very sweetly and said that since the men thought so, her legs were really her best part.

The next question was addressed to Nastya: who has the best butt? Here the girl did not show off and did not disappoint her friend.

"Of course it's Alina's! Alina, stand up!

The blonde stood up and turned around to let everyone admire her pride. The girl's ass was really very sexy and the guys obviously wanted to at least touch it. But as soon as Lamar's hand cupped the firm buttocks, the girl smiled and sat back down.

The game continued. So everyone in the room learned that Lamar had once fucked the boss's wife and daughter at the same time, that Tyrell had had fun with two twins, and that Sonya's breasts had never been touched by a man, only by the girl she had lost her virginity to. Elizabeth, blushing horribly, admitted that she once asked her husband to roughly fuck her ass, but he refused. The African couldn't hold back a contemptuous laugh at those words.

Tyrell caught a question about a fantasy involving three people. Then, looking at Alina and Irene, he said that he dreamed of two girls licking each other's bodies and letting him use all their holes. Despite this rather vulgar explanation, Lisa and Nastya were not satisfied: the African's fantasy was too vague. Then he said, grinning, that he really wanted to see his cock coming out of the ass of one girl and disappearing immediately in the mouth of another, and that both girls must crave the taste of his sperm so much that they must ready to lick it off their bodies and the floor with their tongues. This explanation satisfied everyone, Alina and Irene felt strangely aroused under Tyrell's gaze and could not immediately return to the game.

Meanwhile, a question appeared on the screen for Lisa: which of the people present did she think had the biggest dick? Lisa hummed and shrugged, but then winked at Jared.

"I think he did. Anyway, the way I felt when I was dancing..."

Lisa was silent, letting the others think about what she had said. But Prince, Lamar and Tyrell grinned and shook their heads. Jared made an obscene gesture at them.

Do you prefer to give or receive oral pleasure? This question was directed at Sonya who, with her limited experience, could only answer:

"I enjoyed satisfying the girl more myself... But I don't think we were both very experienced at it.

"Then you need to find someone to teach you," Lamar reasoned and showed the next question to Irene: what sexual talent would you like to get better at?

"I've always wanted to try... anal sex," the girl replied with some embarrassment. "I've tried it, but I always feel like I can't take it anymore. And when my partner stops trying, I realize I was afraid for nothing."

"I see both sisters need a teacher here," Nastya remarked. The boys laughed.

After that there were some more questions. Prince said that the ass is the best part of a woman's body. Alina described her sexiest outfit: it was heels, stockings, g-strings and a short silk dress. What she did not say was that her husband lasted exactly two minutes, less than the time it took the girl to prepare for sex.

Afterwards, Prince said the best partner for him was a married woman who came to South Africa for a business meeting. They met three times in a hotel, secret from her husband, and the woman only allowed the African to fuck her in the ass. Nevertheless, the sex with her was one of the best because she did wonders with her butthole.

When Nastya was asked about her favorite position for sex, the girl said that she loves it when she is taken from behind. And when she is forced to the bed, the feeling of power over herself almost makes her come.

After that, Alina had to confess that she has never cheated on her husband, but at the same time she has repeatedly kissed girls. When Irene asked her if her husband thought that was cheating, Alina shrugged and said that she didn't care what her husband thought. The answer clearly satisfied both Irene and the Africans, who looked at each other meaningfully.

Nastya then confessed that she likes to be spanked during sex. During a short discussion it turned out that all the girls liked this kind of roughness from their partners, although they very rarely achieved it.

Irina then had to admit that she found Tyrell the most attractive of all the men present.

Then a few more questions rained down on the girls. To Lisa -- what kind of underwear is she wearing now? The girl grinned and said she was wearing light green lace underwear in honor of the holiday. The boys immediately asked to see, and Lisa pulled down the edge of her leggins, revealing the elastic band of her panties. This only turned the Africans on.

Then Nastya had to describe the biggest dick she had ever seen. The girl told the truth: she had seen the biggest one in interracial porn and in real life with her ex-boyfriend. It was almost eight inches long. Lisa and Alina looked at each other in surprise, but the African suddenly said that this size could not be considered "big" in any way.

Before the discussion continued, Irene answered the question "What is the sexiest thing in your wardrobe?" The girl replied that she had an extremely erotic body, the photo of which she could share if she wished. But first, each of the guys had to say, at Irene's command, which part of the girl's body was the most beautiful. After a short discussion, it was decided that the most attractive breasts were Nastya's, the booty was Alina's, the legs were Sonya's, Lisa had an incredibly sexy figure in general, and she, Irene, had lips that every man would want to use. The girl wasn't sure about the correct translation of the verb "lips", but Lisa clarified that it was exactly as she had heard it. The girl really had to send the picture to all the guys, but the body was captured on the hanger, not on her, so the Africans were a little disappointed.

"Dare!" Nastya suddenly shouted. Instead of a question, the screen showed the action the girl had to perform.

"I think we should turn up the heat on this game, too," Irene giggled.

An action appeared on the screen for Nastya: to lick Lamar's neck. The beautiful girl stood up, swayed her hips, walked over to the African and, bending over so that her breasts almost popped out of her top, ran her tongue from the man's ear to his shoulder, licking the ebony skin of his neck. The men whistled with satisfaction.

It was then that Lamar's assignment appeared on the screen. It sounded like this: Nastya was to stand with her back to him, and the man was to approach her from behind and put his hands in her pockets. Nastya had no pockets, but she pulled back the elastic on her leggings and Lamar's fingers were right behind it. He pressed his groin against the girl's ass, or maybe it was she who pressed against him, and whispered something in her ear. It was obvious to everyone present that both the African men and the Russian beauty enjoyed the contact of their bodies through their clothes. They would have stayed in this pose for a long time if a new task had not appeared on the screen.

Sonya had to turn her butt towards the guys and slap her own ass. The girl fulfilled game's task by artistically slapping her right buttock. Simon said something in his native language, and judging by the look he gave Sonya, it was a dirty compliment.

The next task was even more interesting: Irene had to kneel down, put on a collar, and crawl up to Simon and sit next to him. The girl said there was no collar, to which Lamar suddenly said he would fix it. He disappeared into the hallway and came out with a collar, a sex toy that turned out to be among the adult merchandise. It was an ordinary leather collar that could obviously be used for a dog. Coming up to Irene, Lamar ran his fingers along her neck, removing her hair, and then put the "jewelry" on her. There was an approving whistle among the africans: the girl looked extremely seductive in the collar. Lamar took the leash, but immediately handed it to Simon. He pulled the girl towards him and pointed to the floor next to him.

"Gaan sit, teef (Sit, bitch)!"

Alina, Lisa and Sonya were sure that Irene would not carry out the order literally, but the older sister knelt down and, wiggling her ass quite erotically, actually crawled towards Simon, who wrapped the leash around her arm. Her dress was dangerously high, exposing the back of her thighs. The blacks looked at Irene and were clearly jealous of Simon, who had the sexy bitch on her knees next to him.

"Wow," Nastya said. I didn't know you could be so submissive, Irene.