The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends on who you're sitting next to," Irene winked at her, running her palm over the leg of the man next to her. "How long do I have to sit like this?"

"Until you get another assignment," Lamar replied rudely. He obviously wanted to move on quickly. The next assignment was for Lisa, and it sounded really naughty: to whisper to each man about his physical attributes. Lisa was not a bad actress, so now she stood up quite erotically, approached the first guy, Lamar, and, bending down to him, whispered.

"You're just the ultimate man..."

Then she went over to Prince:

"I've always loved big men."

Tyrell was next.

"I'd lick your body all night..."

Then Simon.

"You have the perfect body."

Last in line was Jared, whom Lisa leaned over so he could smell the girl's pleasant scent.

"I want to snuggle up to your groin again, sweetie..."

Back on the couch, Lisa exhaled. She didn't know what had gotten into her - she'd never acted like that before. Not in public, anyway. But she was sure of every sentence she'd said to the blacks. They really were sexier than any humans she'd ever seen.

Meanwhile, Sonya was given a task very similar to her older sister's: put on a collar and crawl across the room on all fours. Lamar immediately found another collar similar to Irene's, but white instead of black. But Sonya suddenly refused to do the task, saying she was too shy.

"In that case, let the one who refuses to do the task do the next two in a row. We'll start with the next round. All right?"

Everyone agreed with the idea, even Sonya. She looked at the collar in Lamar's hands and seemed to wonder if she should have agreed.

Meanwhile, Alina's task appeared on the screen: she had to sit on Lamar's lap until the next round. Nastya whistled, Lisa too, but Alina did not immediately decide to fulfill not the most vulgar assignment of the game. Finally she made her way across the room and carefully sat down on the man's lap. Lamar put his palms around her thighs and slightly adjusted the position of the beauty so that her buttocks were right on his groin. Alina suddenly felt what Nastya was talking about. Whatever was resting on her ass was indeed of impressive size. When she moved a little, it even seemed to the blonde that the "something" got bigger. Alina caught a glimpse of Nastya winking at her. The married beauty herself experienced a storm of emotions.

Now it was Lisa's turn to lick Jared's neck. She walked over to him and, almost as erotically as Nastya, ran her tongue from the base of his neck to his ear. Then she returned to her seat.

It fell to Sonya to exchange mouth-to-mouth gum with Lisa. The boys were obviously excited. Sonya was about to refuse, but when she remembered that she had to grant two wishes, she changed her mind. The girls quickly chewed the plates of gum handed out by someone, then Lisa took the initiative. Approaching the young beauty, Lisa wrapped her arms around her and clamped the gum between her teeth so that Sonya could easily pull it out. Then, with a deft move of her tongue, she pulled the second gum out of her husband's younger sister's mouth. It wasn't very erotic, but it looked like a kiss. The Africans clearly enjoyed it.

In her turn, Anastasia had to lick three fingers. The girl did it as erotically as possible, slowly and sensually licking each finger of her right hand separately and then putting them together in her mouth. There was even some drool left on them, which the girl licked off with a sloppy sound. It looked pretty damn dirty and impressed both the guys and the ladies present.

"I like your mouth," Lamar approved of the performance.

Alina, sitting on his lap, now clearly understood that the stories about huge African cocks were no fiction. However, she had to get up and return to her seat because Lamar had to do 40 push-ups. It was a pleasure to see an athletic, handsome man perform physical exercises with ease. At least that's what all the girls thought. Lamar really was in great physical shape. When he stood up, there was not a drop of sweat on his skin.

The next task was for Prince to show any tattoos or piercings, if he had any. The fat man shook his head, but nodded at Tyrell. He willingly lifted his shirt, revealing lean abs and a tattoo of "BBC KING" at the bottom. The guy refused to decipher it, but Nastya, Irene and Lisa seemed to guess what it meant.

Now it was Lamar's turn to kiss Nastia's neck. He approached the girl quite vigorously and dug his lips into her soft skin. She barely held back a moan of pleasure.

"Hey, people are watching," Irene giggled.

Now Alina had three fingers to lick. She immediately put them in her mouth, even deeper than Nastya, and swallowed them completely. She choked, pulled the fingers out, then plunged them into her mouth a few more times, finally licking each finger separately. A drop of saliva appeared at the corner of her lips, which the girl picked up with her finger, licked off and swallowed. Such a performance made an incredible impression on the men: now everyone looked at Alina with almost as much lust as at Nastya.

The next task was for Irene. She got up from her knees to the disappointment of the men. But the task was quite sexy: she had to put not only three fingers in her mouth, but as many as possible. Choking and fighting back tears, Irene swallowed almost the entire fist to deafening applause. Five fingers disappeared into her beautiful mouth and gag reflex tears appeared on her adorable face. It seemed that all the blacks had just realized that Alina and Nastya were not the most sucking sluts in the room.

It was Simon's turn to pour everyone a shot, which he did. Everyone drank for no reason, just to relax. Meanwhile, Irene had to give Lamar a massage before the next round. The girl moved behind his back and massaged the African's powerful body with obvious pleasure.

Surprisingly, the game again forced Sonya to crawl on all fours with a collar around her neck. Despite the pleas of the crowd, she refused. Now she had two tasks at once: Simon had to spank her and she had to kiss some guy. Simon acted like a real man: he walked over to the girl and, after waiting for her to get up, pressed her against him, putting his hand on her waist. They kissed: with tongue, holding each other hotly. The man's hand went down to the beauty's ass and slapped her left buttock hard. The girl mumbled something, but her tongue was at the African's mercy. They kissed for almost a minute, and when they finally pulled away, it was obvious that Sonya wouldn't mind going a little further than a kiss....

Next, Lisa took off her bra without removing her top. It was difficult, but she managed, her nipples now showing as well as Nastya's. The light green bra flew into the corner like an unnecessary piece of clothing.

Irene's new task was to choose a man and kiss him. The girl grinned and pointed at Tyrell. Their kiss was even hotter than Simon and Sonya's. Small and slender Irene looked tiny next to the huge black African and all the girls suddenly realised how sexy a white girl looked next to a big black man.

Now it was Prince's turn to kiss someone. He looked around the crowd, but no one seemed to want to kiss him. Then he just pointed at Lisa. She shook her head and said she would do two things. The first was to fill her mouth with alcohol and give it to Sonya. The second was to slow dance with Prince for thirty seconds. Lisa managed the first task quite easily, although Sonya was unable to catch the liquid in her mouth and spilled some on her top. The second task wasn't difficult either. Prince simply lifted Lisa up by grabbing her butt. At the same time he squeezed her skin with his palms, as if he wanted to leave the marks of his big black hands. The big man spun the girl around for half a minute to the rhythm of the music and then laid her on the floor. When she returned to her place between Nastya and Alina, a blushing Lisa told her friends that he might be fat, but that did not change the fact that Prince had incredible masculine strength.

The next task was Jared's. He and Alina had to pass each other chewing gum, as Lisa and Sonya had done recently. But Alina refused. She wasn't sure if she was ready to kiss or almost kiss another man. She had to perform two tasks: first she had to twerk, and then she had to slap her ass as hard as possible. The girl decided to do both tasks at the same time. During the dance, she slapped her buttocks several times, making them sway even more erotically. The Africans watched in fascination as the girl wiggled her wonderful ass and showered the figure of the beauty with vulgar compliments. Alina liked to dance and was not embarrassed to do so for the entertainment of others. After a few minutes, however, she decided that the handsome boys had had enough for one night and returned to her seat. It hadn't occurred to her that she had never done even a light striptease for her husband.

Then it fell to Tyrell to kiss Sonya on the cheek, which he did. It was easy.

But Sonya got her task after him. The game, as if mocking her, made her wear the collar again, but she chose two tasks as a matter of principle. The first was to kiss Lisa for twenty seconds and the second was to remain on her knees until the next round. The girls carried out the kiss, neither Sonya nor Lisa seeming uncomfortable. Both had kissed girls before and gave the guys a good show. After that Sonya knelt on her knees, folded her hands on them and looked up at the men obediently.

Irene had to sit on Jared's lap. Now she was about to experience what Alina had already felt. Irene enjoyed feeling the man's powerful cock against her ass and even moved her butt a few times as if to tease the black man. It was obvious that he was not against it, his cock had grown quite a bit.

Now the gum assignment went to Jared and Sonya. Irene got off the guy's lap with obvious reluctance. Jared stood up and, after chewing the gum and waiting for Sonya to do the same, let her get up from her knees and kissed the girl passionately. It seemed to everyone that the girl and the guy had even forgotten about the gum in their mouths, but when the beauty and the African pulled away a minute later, they each had the other's coloured gum in their mouths.

Tyrell was lucky. He had to share a three-way kiss with Lisa and Nastia. Lisa was embarrassed at first, but the African and her best friend were determined. The girls kissed first, to the cheers of all the men, and then Tyrell joined in. The kiss was hot as Nastya alternated between caressing her friend's body and the man's muscular body, while the black-skinned giant let his hands dance on the thighs and butts of both beauties. The kiss lasted about a minute and Lisa was clearly more aroused by it than she had expected.

Meanwhile, Lamar was acting as bartender. Within a minute the liquid he was pouring from the foreign bottle he had brought was moving from the glasses into the mouths of everyone present.

The next task was for Prince to feel the asses of all the girls and guess whose butt was where. Although it was easy, the man deliberately took his time, touching both the asses of Sonya and Irene, whose clothes were very different from the clothes of Nastya, Lisa and Alina, and the legging-covered butts of the three girls. He touched Alina with two hands and the roughness of the big man turned the blonde on a little. Prince guessed all of asses, though he was not in a hurry to fulfill such a pleasant task.

Jared had twenty seconds to kiss Alina. The girl refused, still loyal to her husband. Now she had two more tasks: to kiss any other player and to massage Lisa's back. Alina did not think long and chose her friend to kiss. The girls kissed for almost a minute, passionately and very tenderly, exploring all the space of each other's mouths with their tongues. Then Alina began to slowly massage her best friend's back, watching the others perform their tasks.

Tyrell had to choose who to kiss. Without thinking, he chose Irene. Their kiss was passionate and brief, but a hell of a turn-on.

Immediately afterwards, Alina had to kiss both Lisa and Irene at the same time. And the girls did it, giving the guys the most memorable moment of the whole party so far. The three girls excitedly explored each other's mouths, crossed their tongues and licked saliva from each other's lips. Just two minutes later, the heated hotties pulled away from each other.

At one point, the level of the game seemed to have risen, as it fell to Prince to remove his trousers. The man did so and was now sitting in a generous pair of yellow boxers, much to the amusement of everyone around him.

Next it was Lisa's turn. She had to sit without her top and bra for two rounds. She had already taken off her bra and so refused to expose her breasts completely, opting instead for two tasks. The first was to slap her own ass, which she did, and the second was to demonstrate her favourite position with Jared. The Africans cheered. Lisa sighed and then said she was not ready to do this task. The girl had to do two more tasks: let everyone slap her ass and swallow Lamar's spit. First, without showing much disgust, the red-haired beauty let the dark-skinned man's saliva flow into her wide-open mouth. Then the girl obediently stood and bent over. Her slightly overweight ass immediately became the star of the evening. All the girls treated her butt gently, but the guys allowed themselves to do more than just slap Elizabeth. Lamar, Jared and Prince took great pleasure in stroking and kneading the beauty's fleshy bottom before responding with a resounding spanking. Tyrell stroked her butt so possessively that she was actually aroused, and only Simon spanked her at once - but in such a way that she cried out, more in surprise than pain.

The next task was for Sonya. As instructed, she licked two fingers and looked very sensually into Simon's eyes. Someone gave an approving whistle.

Then Tyrell acted as barman and poured everyone a shot. The bottle was empty, but the African immediately went to get another. The fact that the alcohol was obviously homemade did not bother the girls. There was no label with its name or description of its composition.

It was Nastia's turn to get a hickey from Tyrell and she got it. The African left a big red hickey on the beauty's neck and she clearly felt like the luckiest girl in the world as he kissed her.

Sonya should have kissed Lisa's lips and the mouths of the two beauties merged in a kiss, much to the delight of the black men present. The party was definitely getting hotter.

For the next task, Jared had to pretend to have sex with Lisa for one minute. And this time the girl agreed. She got on her knees, stuck her ass up and the guy leaned his groin against her butt and started making fuckable movements. Everyone froze, watching the pleasure on Lisa's face and the roughness with which the man pretended to fuck her. It was over quickly, but Lisa was clearly aroused by what had happened. All the time she felt that there was something huge in the man's trousers.

Next Sonya had to strike a sexy pose with Jared. Now the black man was busy with the younger sister of Elizabeth's husband. Jared leaned her against the table and let her rub against the bulge in his trousers. The bulge was colossal and all the girls watched in fascination. Sonya experienced a whole new storm of emotions as the African's cock rubbed against her, but she definitely liked it and even wanted to continue. And it happened...

Irene's task was to rub her foot against her sister's crotch for twenty seconds. In other circumstances, the older sister would have taken the initiative and found a way to stop Sonya from unnecessary debauchery, but now... Both were strangely eager to complete the task. Despite the fact that Sonya was wearing a skirt, Irene managed to press her foot against her sister's pussy through her panties. The girls pretended, not very credibly, that they were just fooling around. For twenty seconds Irene moved her upper foot back and forth, caressing her sister, and it was obvious that what was happening was arousing both of them. Irene's pussy was on fire, while Sonya was going crazy with the same sensation. Irene could swear that her little sister's pussy was very, very wet. Barely able to control themselves, the two beauties pulled away from each other. There was no trace of "fooling around" left: the girls were breathing heavily and excitedly.

Meanwhile Nastya had to rub her ass on Lamar's cock, which she did. She wiggled her ass like she was doing a twerk dance and the man did not resist. Everyone understood that something gigantic was now staring up the big-breasted beauty's ass.

Jared was lucky enough to get some non real sex with a girl again, this time with Nastya. The beautiful girl was very willing to let him rub her ass. The man grabbed the girl by the hair and pulled it roughly, but instead of the expected protest he heard a moan. Nastya, obviously horny to the bone, willingly moved backwards and rubbed against the protruding bulge of Jared's trousers. Her face flushed, her lips parted erotically, and if the timer on the screen hadn't signalled the end of the task, there was no telling how long it would have lasted.

The new task of the game was for Sonya and Irene's tongues to touch. The girls went further and kissed each other, much to the delight of the black men. The beauties wrapped their arms around each other and spent a whole minute exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. The fact that they were not just friends, but sisters, added an extra 'spice' to the situation, and the fact of such open incest excited the Africans even more than a kiss.

Lamar's task was to give Sonya's ass a good squeeze, which he did. Even before the girls had moved away from each other, the handsome ebony man's huge palm was resting on the young girl's ass, covered by a tight skirt, giving it a good squeeze. Sonya seemed to feel no shame at all.

The task had changed. Lisa had to sit on her knees with her hands tied behind her back until the next round. The rope, or rather the surprisingly strong silk ribbon, was found in the same box as the collars. The Prince tied the girl's hands together and then said with a grin that he could take advantage of the beauty's helplessness and touch her wherever he wanted. Nastya laughed and approached Lisa, grabbing her left breast. Prince didn't need an invitation to grab the right one. Lisa suddenly realised that never before had her big tits been touched as forcefully as they had been by the huge African. He quickly removed his hand, however, and did not feel the girl's nipples harden from his touch.

The next task was for Prince to spit in Alina's mouth, but she refused. She seemed to be the only one who wasn't ready to go crazy. Despite the fact that after drinking all the guys seemed even sexier to her, deep inside Alina realised that everything that was happening was wrong. That did not change the fact that she had to do two tasks to make up for the one she had refused. The girl had to lick Jared's leg and stay topless for the rest of the game. The blonde didn't want to do either of those, so now she had to do four things at once. First she had to dress as slutty as possible, then she had to grab the crotch of each of the guys present, then she had to ask Nastia to pour massage oil on her breasts and finally she had to pour the oil on Irene's breasts herself.

There were so many tasks that Alina was confused. Nevertheless, under the girls' encouraging exclamations, she really approached the guys, hesitantly grabbing each one's... cock. Alina did not notice it right away, but only when she touched the first one, Lamar. Expecting to feel a penis the size of her husband's out of habit, Alina was very surprised when her hand felt something thick, hard and the size of an air freshener bottle. And Jared's next cock was no smaller. The married blonde quickly touched Tyrell's cock as well as Simon's. The men's dicks were obviously not fully erect yet - their clothes constricted them - but even now their size was staggering! Alina's husband should have seen his wife now! She grabbed Prince's cock, the last one, and the fat man whispered something vulgar in his language, but the girl did not understand what it was. His dignity was in no way inferior to the size of the others. The girl was on her way to her seat when Nastya suddenly appeared with a tube of massage oil.