The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll stain my top," Alina giggled nervously, still shocked, but Nastya just shook her head:

"Rules are rules. You can still take it off, you know."

Alina didn't want to take it off, so Nastya poured the oil all over her clothes. The top immediately became transparent and wet, the shape of her breasts clearly visible through the fabric.

"Now Irene!" Nastya decided not to waste any time. But Irene refused, not wanting to stain her dress.

"Blonde still has to change," Lamar said.

"It's about time," Alina nodded, looking down at her top and the oil dripping down it. The fabric clung so tightly to her breasts that her nipples stood out obscenely. The girl went upstairs, wondering what to wear. It had to be something sexy, but what?

Meanwhile, Irene had to do two tasks because she didn't want the oil on her breasts. The first task was to crawl around the room on all fours. The girl did this, clearly aware of how erotic she looked, crawling under the men's legs like a cheap whore. Prince and Tyrell didn't hold back, giving her spankings on her barely covered ass. And the next task sounded like this: strip down to her underwear and let Alina kiss both of her breasts. Irene smiled, then suddenly said.

"I don't have a bra under my dress, so I won't take it off. Let's do some more tasks."

The pretty girl was clearly on a roll. And the game rewarded the slut for her courage. Irene's next task was to kiss the one she wanted. And she chose Tyrell. They shared another passionate kiss. And then a slow dance awaited her with Jared, who let his hands explore the girl from head to toe. Irene didn't seem to mind.

Simon's task was to walk on his hands, which he did. The girls were clearly watching with interest as the muscular guy effortlessly performed complicated physical exercises.

The game forced Elizabeth to remove two items of clothing. She refused as she was not prepared to remain naked. Nevertheless, her hands were untied. But two new tasks awaited her: to sit topless for a round and to kiss Nastya. The girls shared in a passionate kiss and then Nastya suddenly put her hands under Lisa's top and pulled it off. Lisa didn't stop her, but covered her breasts as much as possible with her hands.

"Until the end of the round!" she said. "No more!"

The boys chatted enthusiastically in their own language. Tyrell was given the task of kissing whoever he wanted, and he chose Irene again. The girl was willing to sit on the man's lap for the rest of the night.

Nastya was supposed to be spanked by Lamar. The man did it, slapping Nastya's ass several times with the usual African rudeness.

It was about this time that Alina came downstairs. She really found something to please the men's eyes. And she really wanted to fulfil the task, not to be a prude. So, in front of her friends and the handsome Africans, the blonde appeared in a closed pink swimsuit, and it was only "closed" nominally, because the girl's breasts were sexually accentuated by a small neckline and looked bigger than they really were, thanks to the push-up. Not to mention that the view from behind was so good that all the guys in the room were whistling at the same time and, it seems, even lost interest in the other girls for a moment.

"That's right, husband!" Alina thought proudly. "Everyone wants me but you. How nice it is to feel desirable and attractive!

"Wow, Alina!" Nastya exclaimed. "You're on fire!"

The compliments from the boys were far less prosaic, but even more pleasurable. The blonde felt a strange satisfaction as the men praised her legs, breasts and ass, and Prince and Lamar reached out to touch the velvet skin.

"Follow the rules, gentlemen!" the beauty giggled as she sat back in her seat.

"Whose next challenge?"

The task was hers, as the writing on the screen proved. Alina had to lick Simon's thumb. The girl thought for a few moments and then decided to fulfil the task. She approached handsome guy, took his fist in her hands and licked the thick black finger very gently, using only her tongue. Judging by the look on Simon's face, the guy was ready to fuck her right here and now. Alina just went crazy with how much these guys wanted her. And what a pleasure it was to see the lust in their eyes.

The next task was not only for Lisa, but for all the others: to take off a piece of clothing. All the boys easily took off their shirts, revealing their beautiful bodies. Even Prince, who remained in his boxers, was attractive in his own way. Although his torso lacked any muscles, his powerful chest, large arms and massive belly looked very organic and indeed manly.

As for the girls, it was not so easy to get rid of their clothes. Sonya took off her top to show a beautiful black bra underneath. Lisa, who had just put on the top, considered taking it off again. But Nastya quickly pulled down her leggings to reveal her panties, and Lisa did the same, pulling down her pants to show the boys her soft blue lingerie set. Irene refused to take off her dress, and Alina wasn't ready to take off her new outfit either, so the girls each had to do two punishment tasks.

Irene was supposed to be spanked first by Lisa and then by Prince. Irene easily fulfilled her two wishes, or rather her ass, which was first gently spanked by the wife of Irene's brother, and then much more roughly by Prince, who enjoyed kneading the shapely ass of the eldest of the sisters present.

Alina was ordered by the game to pull down a piece of clothing and beg Lamar to spank her. The blonde refused to fulfil the first task of the game and was given two more: to lick the toes on Prince's foot and to kiss Irene. Alina kissed the girl first. The kiss was awkward, but beautiful, thanks to the experience of the beauties. Then Alina hesitantly went over to Prince, who was sitting on a chair in his colourful underwear, looking like the ruler of some exotic African country. The beauty had to bend over, seductively showing off her firm ass, barely covered by her swimsuit. The view from behind was simply stunning. The tiny pink stripe of the swimsuit barely hid the married blonde's two sexy holes. What to say that the men gone mad from such a torture.

Remembering another of her tasks, Alina looked at Lamar and he understood perfectly. He slapped the blonde's left bottom loudly with the palm of his hand as she ran her tongue over the toes of Prince's left foot, feeling the salty, bitter taste of sweat. Alina wrinkled her nose, but more for the "look", she had expected the task to be much more unpleasant. Lamar, whose palm was still on her ass, was extremely disappointed when the girl stood up and returned to her seat, feeling the lustful glances of the other Africans.

Next Elizabeth had to remove a piece of clothing. She refused, unwilling to expose her private parts. According to the new tasks, all the boys had to spank her, and Lisa, like Alina and Nastya before her, had to lick three fingers. The girl managed the last task easily, although she did it less erotically than her friends. But the guys definitely liked the sound of the married redhead licking the saliva from her manicured fingers. As she placed her ass in the palms of the men's hands, the girl felt strangely aroused as one by one the handsome men approached her ass and caressed it a little before giving it a heavy, resounding spanking. One ran a finger along the hollow between her buttocks and Lisa trembled slightly at the sensation of pleasure that came over her.

The task given to Prince was an unusual one: to play a porn video on any subject. In consultation with his friends, Prince put a pornographic film on the screen. It began with several beauties dancing with black guys, and with each minute the video became more explicit. The girls couldn't help but notice the analogy to what was happening now, but they still watched with interest as the black men's dicks appeared one by one on the video. The dicks were huge, much bigger than any the girls had ever seen in their lives.

"Hey hotties, let's keep going!" Jared snapped the girls back to reality. His task was to give Alina a light slap on her right breast. The girl expected it to be painful, but it turned out that Jared's roughness only increased the pleasure of the process; her husband had never hit her on her breasts before and it was an unusual but not unpleasant sensation of something new.

Next, the blonde had to kiss Prince for twenty seconds. Alina refused. Prince gave her a strange look, which could be understood in different ways. But the girl stuck to her principles, even though she had to do two more tasks. The first was to get on her knees, which she did. The second was to put as many fingers in her mouth as possible. And the girl broke Irene's record. Despite the tears on her cheeks and the gag reflex, Alina stuck all five fingers down her throat. She obediently swallowed the saliva that filled her mouth and the blacks called the beauty a very capable girl. Alina did not think about whether she should be happy or offended by such a remark, she was only satisfied that she had won a small victory over her friend. The desire to be first in everything played an important role here, to the delight of all the guys present.

Irene was given the task of kissing Lamar. The girl melted into the African, letting his tongue easily penetrate her mouth. The girl didn't seem to care who she was kissing. After the kiss, she smiled so slutty that the guys whistled in approval.

Prince had to remove two pieces of clothing. Not wanting to take off his underwear, and with the girls' permission, he shared the task with all the boys. Now all the black men were sitting in their underwear, with the outlines of their impressive manhood protruding. The girls stared in mute amazement at what was hidden behind the fabric of the Africans' underwear and could not believe their eyes.

"I told you so..." Nastya whispered to Lisa and Alina, looking proudly at her friends. They could only nod, for both Alina and Lisa had now seen that there was indeed something huge hidden in the guys' underwear.

Simon's task was to squeeze Irene's breasts. He approached the beauty, who was not at all resistant to another man's touch, and with a decisive movement pressed the girl against him. Then he grabbed her breasts with both hands through her dress and, apparently feeling the hardness of her nipples through the girl's clothing, began to massage them with two fingers, causing Irene to literally melt in his hands and let out a long, muffled moan. Her pussy responded to the man's actions and the girl's legs trembled treacherously. It was at that moment that Simon stopped his caresses. Irene was horny as hell and could only curse at the sudden interruption of pleasure.

The men greeted the next task with a chorus of approval. Nastya had to crawl under their legs as sexy as possible. The girl smiled, kneeled down and crawled towards the dark-skinned men with her ass hanging out.

Simon was the first to be touched: the girl ran her tongue over the man's knee, then her hands over both legs. Then she moved under Jared's legs and went even further: her tongue traveled from the handsome African's knees to his underwear, and her friends could swear they saw Nastia's tongue touching the man's cock through the fabric of his underwear. Prince was next. Nastia, obviously parodying Alina, lowered herself to his feet, but if Alina licked the big man's finger just a little, Nastia took three black fingers in her mouth and began to lick them, covering her eyes with pleasure. Such a sight made the men's cocks even bigger. It was obvious how tight the African dicks were in the men's underwear. Prince's crotch seemed ready to burst, even though his boxer shorts would have had plenty of room for any dick. It looked like his cock was about 10 inches long!

Nastia was clearly enjoying what was happening. She moved over to Tyrell, stroking his muscles and abs, then licking the letters BBC on his tattoo. She massaged the man's legs with her hands. The latter, Lamar, deserved more than just the caresses of his legs and body. The black-haired beauty pressed her face against the man's groin and stuck out her tongue, running it along the handsome man's clothed cock. Lamar grabbed the slut's hair roughly and pulled her away.

"Not yet, whore!" he said so that only she could hear his words. Nastya was not offended, on the contrary, she smiled approvingly and crawled back to her seat, allowing all the guys to admire her little ass one more time.

The next task was for Sonya: to strip down to her underwear for a round. The girl shrugged her shoulders and pulled her skirt down with ease, her eyes watching the reaction of Simon, who was sitting closest to her. Soon the beauty was only wearing a black thong and a lace bra. The Africans definitely liked the look of the beauty and Simon, heated up by Nastia's actions, could not resist touching his cock through his underwear. It was too hard against the fabric and caused discomfort. Sonya, obviously pleased with the effect, winked at the handsome African and even threw her skirt at him, which he deftly caught. After that, the recently innocent girl turned around a few times for everyone to admire her body. It turned out that behind the unattractive face was a very luscious figure of a young beauty. Moreover, she was beginning to understand how to use this figure to catch the eyes of men and attract the attention of the stronger sex. Irene, who was sitting nearby, seemed to have something to say about her younger sister's actions, but she remained silent. It didn't seem to bother her that the handsome black men were clearly looking at Sonya with undisguised sexual desire.

The next task was for Alina. Her task was to demonstrate her oral skills on a banana. The banana was large, about eight inches long, and curved like her husband's dick. "If only Kirill had one that big..." Alina thought, wrapping her lips around the fruit. She moved slowly but confidently, and had already swallowed about six inches when she felt the first signs of discomfort. She held back and pushed the fruit a few more inches down her throat. Finally, she gagged, telltale tears streaming from her eyes.

"She's damn good," said one of the boys. Alina didn't know who -- she tried to fight the pain in her throat, which was throbbing from the effort. She managed to swallow a few more inches before giving up. The girl was disappointed in herself. There was only about half an inch left to the end of the banana.

At that time Nastya had an equally erotic task: the girl had to play with her own saliva. The other girls didn't seem to know how sexy it should look for the guys. But not Nastya. She knew from her own experience how slutty a girl's face looked in her own drool. Sometimes, in front of her boyfriend, she allowed herself to turn into a dirty, sex-hungry slut, which sometimes gave her even more pleasure than her partner. Nastya knew that sometimes it was necessary to play along with her man's horny fantasy.

And now the black-skinned men watched with satisfied expressions as Anastasia knelt on her knees, collected some saliva on her lips, let it flow in two streams and smeared her top, through which her excited nipples were visible. Then she put four fingers in her mouth, collected the saliva with her hands and smeared the liquid all over her cheeks and neck, not caring that her clothes were getting wetter and wetter. Then the girl sucked what had accumulated in her mouth with a loud sloppy sound, but only to stick out her tongue and rub the bubbling liquid on her face with her palms, washing off her makeup and turning her beautiful evening look into the face of a slutty cheap whore. Towards the end of the performance, Nastya wiped everything off her face with her finger and swallowed, smiling disarmingly with a white-toothed smile. What the Africans said to her in their own language could not be translated in decent society.

The next task fell to Alina. The beauty was just beginning to think that the game was rigged so that girls would be more likely to complete the tasks than boys.

"Take off a piece of clothing," Alina read the caption on the screen. The blonde smiled and shook her head.

She obviously wasn't ready to undress in front of the Africans. The two new tasks were to lick Prince's ear and to kiss one of the players. The first task was nothing difficult, and the second one Alina thought about doing with one of the girls, but she did not consider the fact that Prince was tired of being the one no one wanted to be intimate with. When Alina ran her tongue over the man's black ear, he suddenly pushed the blonde against him with a very strong, but not rough movement, and before the beauty realized that she was almost lying on the huge black body, the man's tongue was in her mouth. The girl expected to be disgusted, but it turned out that kissing Prince was not as horrible as she thought. For a while, the married beauty even forgot that she had never kissed a man before, being faithful to her husband. And now... she was lying on top of the black man's huge body and his tongue dominated her mouth as if she belonged to him completely. And as if there was no wedding ring on her finger. Nastya and Irene laughed approvingly and high-fived each other.

"Finally she is not playing nun anymore!"

Alina suddenly realized that much more time had passed than was allowed for a kiss, and so she gently pulled away from the big guy whose huge palm had just run down her back and was now groping the blonde's ass. Alina smiled, but still got up from the man and returned to her seat. She didn't want to admit it, but kissing Prince had aroused something inside her. Also, her pussy, which hadn't had a cock in it for over a week, was noticeably wet and Alina bit her lip, unable to calm the fire in her lower belly.

The next task fell to Sonya. She had to lick the toes of Simon's foot. Sonya would probably have refused this somewhat humiliating task if she had to lick someone else's foot, but she was obviously attracted to Simon. So she stood up, letting everyone enjoy the sight of her young body in the beautiful lace lingerie once again, walked over to the handsome African and knelt down, her beautiful ass seductively protruding. Her tongue awkwardly licked first his thumb, then his little finger... And then, not without Simon's help, the beauty took three toes of his foot in her mouth and licked them with pleasure, watching the impressive bump on his underpants grow into something really huge. However, the next task appeared on the screen and Sonya had to return to her seat rewarding the boys with the sight of her sexy jiggling ass.

Now it was Lisa's turn to please Simon. The girl had to lick his neck, which the beauty did. While her tongue moved from his ear to his shoulder, the black guy stroked her slender stomach, thighs and legs with pleasure. Lisa tried to control herself but clearly wanted the man's hands to continue exploring her body.

Anastasia was next in the "spotlight" as all the guys had to give her a good spanking. The girl walked up to the men and turned around, whereupon all the Africans began squeezing, spanking and Prince even pinched the girl's ass. She obviously enjoyed the attention and reluctantly returned to her seat.

Now Sonya had to lick Simon's abs, the game clearly bringing the guy and girl together. Sonya smiled and did what was asked of her: she walked seductively towards the black man, as before, and her tongue passionately explored the space from his chest to Simon's groin. He closed his eyes in pleasure and his cock almost burst out of his pants. There were so many wet drops through the fabric that it was impossible not to notice, so much so that the girls might have thought the guy had cum too soon. However, judging by the fact that his cock only grew in size, it was only pre-cum. After licking the guy, the girl sat down next to him and Simon put his arm around the beauty.