The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Simon remembered that the assignment was not to show everyone his best body part, but to simulate a sexual act with Sonya. The girl's back was turned, and she was the only one who couldn't see his black treasure. But she was the only one who could feel him. And it's hard to describe the feelings of the young beauty, who until that moment had never felt a man's cock in her life, as a thick, dark-skinned spear began to creep between the leather covering of the chair and her wet panties. If her pussy had been dry, this invasion of her privacy would have made her uncomfortable, but she had already soaked the surface she was sitting on with her secretions, so Simon's cock came very easily.

For a moment it seemed that the guy would ignore the panties covering her pussy and plunge into the beauty's hole, but Simon showed amazing willpower: his cock slid between the girl's body and the chair, and now Sonya just sat on his black dick, feeling with her pussy all its relief. The cock was so big that the guy had not yet managed to drive it completely into this improvised sandwich, and the girl let out such a loud moan that she covered her mouth with her hand. Simon, however, who was clearly dominating the action, showed who was in charge with two rough moves.

First, he grabbed the beauty's hands with his own and brought them behind the girl's back. Then he plunged his black palm into the beauty's hair and pulled it back roughly. Sonya, who could not move, was completely in the power of the African, she was filled with a feeling that the beauty had not yet known... At the man's third thrust, Sonya let out a loud, almost animalistic scream, then she rose slightly on shaky legs, crying and laughing at the same time.

It wasn't just an orgasm: Alina, Lisa and even Irene had never seen anyone come so violently. For a moment, Sonya seemed to lose consciousness, but Simon held her so tightly that she was physically unable to fall. She turned her head toward Simon and looked at him with the most loving gaze she could muster. The black man responded with a hot kiss.

"Alina, your phone!" Lisa's voice suddenly broke the blonde's concentration on the sexiest moment of her life that was happening without her participation.

"What?!" Alina didn't understand. Then it dawned on her that the music from the porn video had stopped and the room was filled with the sound of her cell phone ringing. But who could be calling at this hour? The answer flashed on her smartphone screen. It was her husband.

"Oh my God...!" Alina was really scared, she even looked over the window, as if she expected her soul mate to be standing there, watching through the window. But there was nothing outside the window... except the pouring rain.

"Yes?" the beauty quickly pressed the green answer button.

"Baby, hi! We're coming back, it started raining and Vitya and I couldn't even put up the tent..." Kirill spoke fast and slurred, he had obviously had a lot to drink.

"Yes, okay..." the blonde replied. She sounded very sad.

"Are we disturbing you?" Alina heard her husband's cheerful voice. The blonde immediately corrected herself:

"Me and the girls were just dancing and you interrupted us..."

"Okay, sorry! Listen, Nastya's neighbor gave us a ride, so we're on our way. Just a heads-up in case you guys are dancing naked in there!"

"Yeah, in your fantasies!" Alina replied with a trembling voice. "We are waiting for you."

She hung up the phone, her hands trembling. What was she going to do? What if her husband saw her? Luckily for Alina, her best friend Lisa had the talent to keep a cool head even in the most nervous moments. She also had a phone, and while Alina talked to her husband, Lisa read messages from her husband.

"They're going home," Lisa said and then repeated to Irene, Sonya and Nastya: "Ladies, the boys are coming back."

"Why?" Irene replied. "We have real men!"

Nastya laughed. Sonya, though she got the joke, was in no mood to be amused. She clung to Simon, his hand resting on her butt, stroking her young skin.

"What should I do?" Alina looked pleadingly at Lisa. She glanced at Nastya and said with enviable composure.

"Gather around. Girls, let's get dressed, turn off the porn, please. Turn the music back on, put the extra dishes in the dishwasher..."

"What do we do with our handsome men?" Nastya nodded at the black men who were watching the girls' anxiety with obvious interest.

"Well, you promised they'd spend the night at the guesthouse, didn't you? So take them out. And put their car in the garage."

Nastya nodded, and Irene went over to Sonya, who had already gathered her clothes from the floor, and took the sister under her arms and led her upstairs. Alina rushed to clean the kitchen, but Lisa said she would clean it herself, and Alina should change her seductive outfit for something more modest. The blonde's best friend had already managed to get dressed and was now explaining to the male guests what was going on. Alina didn't understand the language, but for some reason she hoped Lisa wouldn't tell the men that their husbands were coming. The married beauty was filled with shame and did not know how to speak to the Africans in the future.

"What are you talking about? Your husband is coming, forget the Africans!" A sensible thought went through Alina's head, but the girl was too busy changing her clothes. In the end, the beauty put on the same thing she had worn before changing into her swimsuit. On her way downstairs, already changed, the girl bumped into Irene coming out of her room without Sonya.

"She's lying down," Irene said with a smile. "Too many emotions."

A playful wink from Victor's older sister reminded Alina that only she and Lisa could be ashamed of what had happened. Sonya and Irene are lonely and could go to the Africans right now, as could Nastya. Only Lisa and Alina had betrayed their husbands' trust.

"Betrayed?" thought Alina, throwing away the disposable plates and glasses from which her foreign guests had eaten.

"But what have I done? I'm not the one who came from the big black cock!

"Unfortunately...", the beauty thought. And smiled strangely at her thoughts.