The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, the girls again gave the guys a beautiful view of their kiss: this time the task of kissing Alina and Irene fell to Nastya. The beauties started to kiss with passion and desire and Nastya allowed herself to explore the beauties' bodies with her hands with such impudence, as if she was a guy herself.

The next victim of the task was Lamar: he had to lose his underwear. However, the man decided that it was not yet time to demonstrate his black cock to the beauties and preferred to perform two tasks: pouring oil on Lisa's breasts and demonstrating how he masturbates through his clothes. The oil was immediately in the hands of Nastya, who handed it to the African with a smile.

Lisa was a little embarrassed, but she stood up anyway and approached the dark-skinned giant. Her juicy big tits caught the eye of all the guys in the room. Lamar, looking the beauty in the face, poured almost all of the oil in the bottle onto her breasts. The thick liquid dripped sexily onto the blonde girl's stomach and panties. All of her breasts shimmered defiantly in the half-light of the room, especially when the man poured the rest of the oil from the bottle into his palm. Looking brazenly into the beauty's eyes, he began to rub the massage fluid into her bra, while unceremoniously squeezing, stroking, and simply fondling her boobs. The expression on the married beauty's face revealed an extreme degree of pleasure, she was very pleased to feel strong male hands on her intimate body parts. The girl even moved toward the man so that his palm slid along the smooth skin inside the bra and touched the soft aureole of her nipple. Lisa could barely contain her moans of pleasure at the African's touch.

The man wasted no time and with his other hand stroked his dick, which had grown to an incredible size. All of the girls in the room watched with open mouths as the African's already tense penis grew to nearly eleven inches before their very eyes. He clearly followed the instructions of the game and did not show his sextool to the girls, massaging it under his underwear, but it was enough for Nastya and Irene.

Their facial expressions showed their readiness to take off the handsome man's underwear and do whatever he wanted. Alina and Lisa had similar feelings, but were torn between their desires and the fidelity promised to their husbands. Alina tried to hide the fire in her pussy by moving her legs, while Lisa closed her eyes and tried to focus on her feelings for her husband. But it was hard because the black hands of the African did things to her tits that Victor could learn from. The caresses ended, or rather were interrupted. The beauty moved forward, wanting to continue, but the man had already returned to his place, leaving the excited girl in sexual torment. Lisa wanted more than anything to touch her pussy to stop her trembling, but she was too shy to do it in front of everyone. The pretty girl returned to her seat, put her foot on her leg, and licked her swollen lips dry with excitement with her slender tongue.

The game was relentless. The next task, "kiss Simon below the waist" was obviously given to Sonya. The young people sat in an embrace, the girl stroking the muscular body of the African with obvious adoration. But now the young beauty was embarrassed and refused to perform the task, despite Nastya's support. At the same time, her gaze occasionally fell on the man's crotch. His cock tensed so much in anticipation of a kiss that almost tore his underwear.

But the choice was made and the girl had two more dares: to caress Simon's crotch with her foot and to sit with her hands tied behind her back until the next round. The beauty managed the new tasks. She asked the man to stand in front of her, then leaned back on the couch and gently touched his crotch with her feet. Everyone watched with approval as Sonya replacing her inexperience with enthusiasm. She wrapped her legs around the man's cock through his underpants, lightly massaging the base with her heel, then lightly pressing her finger on the head, which was already showed through from his underpants due to the large amount of pre-cum. Finally, Simon, apparently unable to stand it any longer, embraced the legs of the beauty and spent a few times himself between her heels, toes and foot lift with his huge dick, which was as thick as the girth of the lower part of her leg. The beauty liked what was happening so much that she put her finger in her mouth and began to suck it, not even embarrassed by Tyrell, who was sitting a meter away from her and, like all Africans, watching the girl's seduction with pleasure.

As for the other girls, they wanted to be in Sonya's shoes, especially when Simon, whose cock had stretched his panties to the point of tearing them, grabbed the girl's right foot and licked her toes. The girl moaned so loudly, barely able to stop herself from fondling her pussy, that she covered her mouth with her palm. Judging by the movement of her pelvis, there was a real sea on the couch beneath her and the beauty's panties were indeed very wet. This was confirmed when the girl was asked to stand up and have her hands tied behind her back. This was done by Tyrell, whose cock also tensed up, pulling back the fabric of her panties so that it rested against the back of Sonya, who was standing in front of him, expressing incredible submission. Finally, the beauty returned to her seat next to her sister, who just winked at her.

The next task was for Tyrell to remove a piece of clothing. It didn't seem like the guys were shy about nudity, they just wanted to tease the girls for as long as possible, so instead of completing the task the guy took on two more wishes: first he had to walk on his hands, which the African did with the ease and agility of a professional athlete, and then he had to fondle his cock through his clothes. He did indeed put his hands in his underpants, but asked to be shown the next task.

"Perhaps one of the beauties will make me happy with her task," he explained.

Indeed, the next task was for Alina: to be spanked by Tyrell. The African's friends laughed, the guy himself pulled a hand out of his pants and waved a finger at the blonde. Alina was embarrassed. It's one thing to be slapped or even caressed by a strange, handsome man, but to let him do it, knowing that he was masturbating his cock... However, instead of the expected feeling of shame, or at least a pang of conscience, the beauty experienced only excitement at the thought of this tall, dark-skinned man getting hard because of her sexy body. The desire to prove to herself and her husband that her beauty really could please a man's eye played a major role.

And that's why Alina stood up even more determined than she had planned, walked over to the African man stretched out on the sofa, turned around and showed him her beautiful ass, whose buttocks were emphasized by the swimsuit and whose holes were barely covered by a thin pink line. Tyrell admired the view for a few seconds, then with a huge palm he groped first the right, then the left side of the blonde's ass. Then he ran his fingers over her silky skin as if mocking her, stroked Alina's legs, making her shiver and covered with goosebumps, and finally he squeezed her buttocks tightly, his long fingers coming dangerously close to the girl's holes. The man was only excited: he slapped, squeezed and touched Alina's butt, admiring how the thin fabric of the swimsuit was about to show him her intimate places.

In any other situation, the beauty would probably have pulled away from the man, but not today. The caresses of her ass were so pleasant that Alina closed her eyes and even began to wiggle her ass in time to the music of the porn that was still playing on the TV. The girls in the video were cuming from huge black cocks and Nastya, Irene and even Lisa looked from the screen with interest to what was going on in the room. Tyrell was clearly prolonging his pleasure, slowly masturbating and obviously putting more energy into exploring the ass of the blonde standing in front of him than into self-satisfaction. But his cock was so tight in his underwear that if Alina had moved back a few inches, she would have felt the head of Tyrell's black snake with her ass. But for now, her ass was enjoying the caresses the man was giving it. The girl's pussy was so wet that the insides of her thighs were soaking wet, which Tyrell couldn't help but notice. Mockingly, he ran his fingers along the beauty's wet thighs and... lightly touched her pussy through her swimsuit, causing Alina's whole body to shake. She had never been so horny. A little more and she could have cum! And she didn't care that there were so many people around.

Her lips were red and she was biting them with excitement, but she didn't even notice. From behind her half-open eyelids she saw Nastya looking at her, openly masturbating, dipping her hand into her panties and obviously not embarrassed that Prince, Jared and Lamar were eating the black-haired slut with their eyes. Noticing Alina's gaze, Nastya giggled and stopped playing with her pussy and started licking her wet fingers. It would be a shame to translate the compliments the men paid her. Meanwhile, Tyrell slapped Alina's ass, indicating that the performance was over. Alina returned to her seat and sat down next to Lisa, whose body was covered in oil and who looked at her with an understanding smile.

"I'm burning up," Alina moaned, clutching her excited pussy with her hand. Lisa leaned over and quickly kissed her pretty friend on the lips.

"I understand you perfectly," she said with a wink.

A new task appeared on the screen: demonstrate your favorite sexual position with Simon. It was addressed to Irene. The men laughed and said that Simon was obviously having a good night. He just shrugged, smiled and stood up. Irene stood up as well. She could see the jealousy in her sister's eyes as she looked at her. But the task was Irene's, not Sonya's, and it wasn't as if the beautiful girl didn't want to do it.

She approached the African and froze, waiting for his action. The guy didn't take long. He whispered in bad English what the girl should do, and the girl nodded. She lay down on the floor, on her belly, her ass sticking up. Simon admired the view for a while, then unceremoniously lifted the hem of her dress, revealing black thong panties that barely covered her holes. Everyone watched with interest to see what would happen next, especially Sonya who looked very submissive with her hands tied behind her back. Simon, meanwhile, leaned down and gently kissed Irene's right and then left buttocks. She just squirmed harder and waited eagerly for more. The African did not keep the beauty waiting. He almost lay on top of her, holding his athletic body in his arms while his groin was in maximum proximity to the beauty's ass. Then the guy started progressive movements that depicted the process of sex, with his underpants pulled back so much that from a certain angle all the ladies could see a part of the African's incredibly large cock. There was a lot of pre-cum on the man's underpants, so much so that the black-skinned handsome man's underwear got quite wet. Nevertheless, his bulge, covered only by the thin fabric of his underwear, nestled between Irene's buttocks, causing her to bite her lip and moan softly.

She literally collapsed to the floor and began to caress her pussy with one of her free hands, closing her eyes in pleasure. It was at this time that Simon lifted the girl's ass even higher, almost putting the beauty in a "doggy style" position, and now his cock was pressing hard against Irene's pussy. She only stimulated the process by pressing the guy's cock harder against her burning hole with her palm. And at the moment when Irene seemed ready to experience the most powerful orgasm, Simon suddenly stopped all actions, stood up sharply and returned to the couch. What was pulling back the fabric of his underpants was not just a cock, but an unimaginably huge and powerful thing, from which none of the girls could take their mesmerized gaze away for a few more seconds.

That's why they didn't notice Lamar and Prince shaking hands with Simon. Irene, still lying on the floor with her ass hanging out and her wet pussy with juices running down the inside of her thighs, looked like a used prostitute. She struggled to get up on her slender legs and asked for a change of clothes with a slurred tongue. It was the Africans who asked the question and they all nodded almost simultaneously.

While Irene went upstairs, the next task appeared on the screen, addressed to Nastya: to rub against Alina's groin for thirty seconds. Alina thought that the room would be filled with the men's shouts of encouragement again, but they behaved calmly. They just watched with predatory eyes as Nastya approached her friend, took her hands in her own, leaned toward her and lost herself in a sensual kiss. The beauties' tongues explored each other to their hearts' content, but that was only the beginning.

Lowering herself to the floor, Nastya pulled the blonde behind her, clearly demonstrating her dominant role in this scene. Alina did not know what to do or how to do it, but did not feel the slightest desire to stop: her pussy moaned with pleasure and took control of the married beauty's actions. The girls lay down on the floor side by side. Nastya kissed Alina once more, then asked her to spread her legs. Alina obeyed, because deep in her heart she wanted her friend to touch her excited hole with at least one finger. Alina did not yet know that Nastya would not limit herself to touching. Anastasia sat on top of Alina, but slightly sideways, so that her pussy was pressed as much as possible against her friend's pussy. It was an unusual sensation for both girls, but not unpleasant, quite the opposite.

The material of the girls' clothes was different: the delicate silk of Nastya's panties and the dense fabric of Alina's swimsuit, and the beauties experienced slightly different sensations, but both enjoyed it. They held hands as Nastya began to rub her pussy against her friend's pussy. The girls' simultaneous moans could be heard over the voices of the porn actresses cumming in the background. Both Alina and Nastya were excited enough to come, and by the fifth friction of her slutty friend, Alina realized that she clearly wanted to reach orgasm. The blonde was dreaming of the same, and so she willingly submitted to Anastasia's will, closing her eyes in pleasure, moaning softly in time with her friend's movements, not understanding how it could be so good to be treated by a woman and not a man... And now, when there was only a little time left before the orgasm, and the beauties merged in an impulsive, rough kiss, literally devouring each other's lips and intertwining their hands and feet in a voluptuous ball, Prince's imperious voice sounded.

"Whores should cum from cocks, not from other whores!"

Alina didn't understand a word and therefore couldn't understand why Nastya's movements suddenly stopped while her friend abruptly stood up. The fact that Anastasia was wildly aroused was evident from her wet panties and the wet lines running down the inside of her thighs. Alina felt the same. She struggled to keep the tremor out of her voice, to move the disheveled hair from her flushed face, to ask:

"What is it?

"Time's up," Lisa replied.

But there was something more in her look: she had a perfect command of the African language and knew what Prince was talking about. And the position of submission to these strong black men was very much to Lisa's liking. Before Alina could get to her shaky feet, Elizabeth herself brought up the next task on the screen: Sonya was to lie on Lamar's lap and be spanked.

However, before the youngest of the ladies present could begin the task, Irene appeared in the hall. Her thin, slender body was dressed in a red one-piece swimsuit that emphasized the slimness of her belly and the breathtaking sexuality of her legs. Alina immediately thought that Victor's older sister had taken a cue from her when choosing an outfit. And so the blonde was even proud of herself: her outfit was much more erotic and her own figure was, in Alina's opinion, much sexier than Irene's.

"Maybe the legs of this slut look good, but her skinny butt and the complete lack of breasts cannot attract guys," Alina thought confidently.

However, the Africans obviously thought differently, because as soon as Irina appeared in the hall, the dark-skinned men showered her with compliments, the most decent of which were "This whore wants to be fucked", "I want to fill this cunt with my cum" and "Now we have two cumsluts in swimsuits". Alina didn't understand what the men were saying, but from their tone of voice and the parts of the girl's body they were looking at, the blonde could guess the general meaning of the phrases. And she couldn't say she wasn't jealous.

Meanwhile, Irene returned to her seat and read the message on the screen with interest.

"Looks like Sonya is about to be punished for her lewd behavior," she giggled.

Sonya didn't seem to mind. She wiggled her hips invitingly and walked over to Lamar, and despite her bound hands, she deftly lay on his lap with her ass in the air. Everyone understood that the beauty must feel the huge male cock pressing into her belly. Meanwhile, the man slapped her ass several times, leaving a red mark on it. The slaps were not hard, but Sonya let out a few moans, obviously not from pain. She returned to her seat, flushed and with her legs pressed tightly together.

Irene's next task was to swallow Lisa's spittle. Both girls approached the activity with all the artistry they could muster: the men clearly liked the thick string of saliva that stretched almost a meter between the towering sister Elizabeth and the submissively kneeling Irina, and the way the latter spread the saliva erotically on her lips, neck and even breasts, not forgetting to stain her red swimsuit with Lisa's secretions. Despite the fact that the performance was more for men, the participants themselves seemed to be turned on by their actions. To confirm this, the girls kissed tenderly and explored each other's mouths with their naughty tongues.

Meanwhile, another task has appeared on the screen: Simon must pretend to have sex with Sonya.

"You asked for it, you little slut!" Nastya shouted laughing. Alina and Lisa looked at each other; usually their friend didn't allow herself to say such things to people close to her, but Nastya was clearly starting to lose her mind. Besides, Sonya didn't seem to be offended: she was too excited about what was about to happen to her.

Simon pulled one of the chairs from the table and, since Sonya did not speak the African language, gestured for the beautiful girl to sit in it. The girl obeyed the black man's instructions, but he again gestured for the girl to sit in the chair "the other way around," with her belly pressed against the backrest and her small ass set back. This pose looked spectacular and extremely seductive, but it was only the beginning. Approaching the beauty from behind, Simon stroked the young babe's butt and then did what all the girls in the room wanted. After lowering his underpants, the African revealed his black cock, which immediately attracted the eyes of all the representatives of the fair sex present in the room.

Despite all the assumptions and the fact that many of the girls present could feel the size of men's cocks during various tasks, none of the beauties were definitely ready for what they saw. For a moment, the man seemed to have a third arm sticking out between his legs. The long extension, obviously more than ten inches long, was truly beautiful: ebony, covered with relief veins like tinsel on a Christmas tree. The plum-colored head, about two inches in diameter, protruded invitingly upward, disproving the notion that black penises could not be fully erect because of their size. This big black cock stuck out like an ebony rocket, ready for battle, and from the tiny hole at the base of the head, as Simon's hand moved along his mighty sexual tool for the first time, a huge drop of pre-seminal fluid emerged. The guy hadn't pulled his underwear down all the way, so the girls could only guess at the size of his balls, hidden by the fabric of his underwear, but they were obviously huge.