The Cheerleader Ch. 02

Story Info
Blind student lays down some rules and knows what she wants!
3.2k words
4.53
6.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for your feedback on the first chapter of this adventure. I've already started outlining the remaining chapters and can't wait to get the time to write them all.

This follows on directly from The Cheerleader chapter 1, so you might want to read that first if you've not already. This chapter is deliberately less dirty as it's simply a bridge to get us from Chapter one to chapter three.

==========

Two hours after my encounter with Sue, I was standing in the shower with one thought bouncing around in my head ...

"Next time?"

Sue had definitely said next time it would be my turn.

"This is madness!" I had to say it out loud to convince myself that it was in fact madness before my imagination started coming up with ways next time could happen. Even then I still wasn't convinced.

In my bedroom, the phone started to ring.

In the shower, I started to swear!

I turned the shower off and rushed dripping through my flat to my mobile phone.

"Yes?" I said dripping and breathing heavily. God anyone would've thought I'd just run a marathon, or more apt swam a marathon.

A whispered voice. "check your e-mail, sir." And the call was disconnected.

I don't know how long I stood there with my phone to my ear, mouth hanging open waiting for flies, but it felt like an hour.

The voice was unmistakable, but how the hell had Sue gotten hold of my number? Oh and my e-mail address for that matter!

"Next time," my dirty little inner voice repeated over and over.

I kept telling myself this couldn't happen as my body, apparently on autopilot powered up my laptop.

You know the phrase A watched pot never boils? Well this is the Microsoft equivalent, A watched laptop never boots.

So, to save my frustration, I went to make myself a coffee, and hoped it would be ready to go by the time I'd stood in the kitchen for ten minutes... wading.

I bet she can do the splits, my dirty mind mused, and immediately my mind's eye provided the image of Sue lowering herself slowly, tantalizingly to the floor. Of course my porn film editor brain only dressed her in her short cheerleader skirt and nothing else. My body instantly reacted! It was only my stiffening prick that reminded me I was still wet from the shower and naked.

At this rate I'll need another shower, a very cold one.

I quickly towelled dry and dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, grabbed my coffee and sat in front of the laptop which had finally booted.

I clicked the mail shortcut on the desktop and once I opened and downloaded my messages I saw it right away ...

From: Sue.J2K@gmail.com

Subject: Post Lesson Meeting?

Hi Mr. Hart,

I hope you don't mind me writing to you personally, but I just had to let you know that today's lesson was the best yet, very stimulating and gave me lots to think about and really opened my mind to lots of possibilities.

I do have a few questions though if you wouldn't mind and if you're available over the weekend. I know it's an unusual request, but the lesson got me so pumped that I wanted to act while the ideas were in my head.

It's probably simpler if you just message me on Telegram. My username is @Sue-J2K.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Kindest,

Sue

My good conscience was having a hard time fighting off my dirty mind that immediately targeted the words "stimulating" and "pumped".

Yes, she was definitely stimulated, the wet patch on the classroom floor was physical proof of that. I wondered if she's washed the cum off her tits yet or did she mean it when she said she wanted to walk around with my spend drying on her breasts. And, it wasn't just her mind that was opened, her legs were spread for most of the lesson, and spread a good deal wider after, not to mention -- "stop it!"

The vision of her sitting at her desk, legs apart wide enough to give me a fabulous view up her skirt and of what she wasn't wearing under it sprang into my imagination.

"STOP IT!" My fist came down hard on the arm of the sofa, as my other hand glided over the track pad and clicked "Reply".

Then I just sat there staring at the blank space where my response should go.

I was so confused. I cared enough about Sue as a student to know that this shouldn't go any further. I also cared about myself enough to know that my teaching career would be over if it went any further and the slightest hint of anything inappropriate started to get spread around.

And, why on earth wasn't she messing around with guys her own age. She should be sneaking around with boys, catching a feel in empty classrooms or something!

I decided I needed to find out. What it was I felt I needed to know wasn't clear. Did I want to know how far this could go, or did I just want to know ... why me and what did she actually want?

As e-mail is about as secure as an unlocked car, I had to keep the wording teacher-like.

From: David.Hart505@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Post Lesson Meeting

Hi Sue,

Firstly, thank you for letting me know how much you enjoyed the last lesson, it's always great to receive feedback and you did seem excited by the subject.

I have some time tomorrow morning so I will send you a message and we can arrange a mutually convenient time to chat further.

David hart

I sat for a full minute with the cursor over the send button before I activated it.

Now to wait.

I spent the rest of that evening alternately nervously pacing my living room, marking papers and composing my resignation letter in my head. I was due to return to England in a few weeks anyway, but I thought I'd better get out before I was thrown out.

Who was I kidding? I knew I wouldn't leave unless I absolutely had to. I enjoy the work too much number one, and number two, against all my better judgement, I wanted to see where Sue was taking this, whatever this was.

It got to 11pm and I was no less restless and decided the only thing that would give me peace was to fire up Telegram and find out if Sue was around.

I opened the app on my phone and connected my Bluetooth keyboard.

I started a new secret chat with @Sue-J2K and saw that she was online. Of course she's online, she's a teenager and their phones are rarely more than an arms-length away.

And then I froze, I just didn't know what to write.

For maybe 10 minutes I just sat there with my fingers on the keyboard.

Finally, I decided directness was the best policy.

Hart505: Sue, what's this all about???

I hit "Send" and waited.

The reply came back almost immediately.

Sue-J2K: Secret chat Sir? Aren't we cautious?

Hart505: I'd like to keep my job.

Sue-J2K: Yes Sir, I wouldn't want you to lose your job either, but didn't your e-mail say tomorrow?

Hart505: I found myself at a loose end and wanted to get things straight between us.

I wondered if I was coming across needlessly shitty.

Sue-J2K: Sir, I can feel your edginess, so let me lay it out for you so there's no confusion.

Jesus, what is it with this girl, she's either psychic or really understands what makes people tick.

Hart505: That would be good.

Sue-J2K: I had a great time this afternoon and I'm pretty sure you did too ...

She didn't have to be psychic to work that one out, and once again an image of the adventure came to mind. This time it was the sight of my cum covering her naked breasts and her hands rubbing it all over.

Sue-J2K: but, we can just leave it there if you'd prefer, or ...

Hart505: Or what?

Sue-J2K: Or we can carry on and see what else there is to do.

Hart505: Can I ask you a question?

Sue-J2K: Anything you like, Sir.

Hart505: Why aren't you doing daring shit with boys your own age? I know you're well liked.

Sue-J2K: How do you know I'm not?

Ouch! A mental kick between the legs which is where my ego currently resided.

Hart505: Are you?

Sue-J2K: would it bother you if I were?

Hart505: Yes, but only because I don't want you to devalue yourself.

Yes, that was stretching the truth somewhat but it sounded good.

Sue-J2K: So in one breath you ask me why I'm not getting up to dirty fun with other boys, and then you tell me that I'd be devaluing myself if I were? You can't have it both ways, Sir?:

I had no come back for that.

Hart505: OK, very clever, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I'm a teacher and you're a student, and there are plenty of boys in this school. So what is it, a dare to yourself to see if you could get off with a teacher?

Sue-J2k: OK so you want straight talk yes? You are right, there are plenty of boys, but, I don't know, they're so clingy and possessive, the ones I'd normally go for are anyway, and the rest are just so shallow and want to see how many girls they can fuck before they leave.

I had a hunch she wasn't finished, so I waited.

Sue-J2K: I'm not really interested in getting emotionally involved with someone, but I don't want a bunch of cheap thrills with whoever is around. I want to have some dirty fun with one person who wants the same until I leave school. I know I said I am a slut, but I'm a very selective slut, Sir.

Hart505: Which begs the question, why me?

Sue-J2K: Well, you're the youngest teacher here and I knew that what I did in class today, you know giving you a little show at my desk, would either have me in trouble or you turned on. And I was right.

OK, I couldn't fault her reasoning. My dick was urging me on and my resolve was slowly being dismantled.

Was I really worried about being thrown out of the job and not teaching again? Well, yes I guess I was, but my attraction to Sue, whether it was just sexual excitement, curiosity or something else, I just didn't want to pass up that opportunity.

Hart505: OK, time for my own straight talk.

Sue-J2K: Yes?

Hart505: What happened today was wrong in so many ways professionally speaking. Yes, I was turned on by your little display and, yes I do find you incredibly sexy and attractive.

Sue-J2K: I sense a big but on the way.

Hart505: Actually, no, no buts. God help me but yes, if there is a safe way we can do it again, I'm up for that.

Sue-J2k: Really?

Hart505: yes, really, but the moment I sense that one of us is slipping up, we have to stop, agreed?

Sue-J2k: Yes, of course. I don't want to be kicked out of school any more than you want to lose your job.

Then everything stopped. I didn't know what else to say, and I think Sue must've sensed it, because the conversation took a different turn.

Sue-J2K: I do have some boundaries of my own too.

That was news to me. The way she behaved earlier today suggested she had very few boundaries.

Hart505: And they are?

Sue-J2K: first, no sex, as in penetration. I'm not on the pill and I hate rubbers. I have no wish to find out I'm pregnant once I leave school.

Hart505: I'm good with that, I hate those damn things too.

Sue-J2K: next, No kissing, like in Pretty woman you know? It's too intimate. I told you I'm looking for some dirty exciting fun, not emotional crap.

Hart505: Sue, you say you don't want intimacy and yet you had my penis in your mouth only a few hours ago, that's pretty intimate.

Sue-J2K: I know what you're saying Sir, but I see that more as sexual intimacy more than emotional. It's more about the pleasure of it than the emotional attachment.

Hart505: Have you done this kind of thing before?

I'm not sure if I actually wanted to know the truth or not.

Sue-J2K: With someone else you mean?

Hart505: This is your show, take the question any way you like.

Sue-J2K: I've done some fooling around at school with boys from time to time, nothing more than hand jobs and the occasional blow. And I know your next question, even if you weren't going to actually ask, no I'm not a virgin.

Hart505: Given that you know you don't like rubbers, I kinda guessed that.

Sue-J2K: I have played with myself in class before.

Hart505: Oh really? How often?

Sue-J2K: Whenever the mood strikes. Oh and if it's a blind teacher. In fact I really get off on doing that with the knowledge that no one else knows I'm doing it.

Hart505: Until today.

Sue-J2K: Until, as you say, today.

Hart505: Any other boundaries?

Sue-J2K: Well, I'm rather hoping you can help me find where my boundaries are. You Might even be able to stretch them a little.

This girl was crazy, she'd already stretched my boundaries in terms of risk, and she was hoping I'd have something new for her?

Sue-J2k: but I'm not into dressing up in rubber or the whole golden shower stuff. That's just not appealing to me. But aside from that and the whole not getting pregnant thing, I'm up for anything you'd like to do, and I did say it was your turn to get what you wanted next time. So, Sir, what would you like to do next time? What do you like to do?

She was disarmingly frank,so much so that I found I wanted to open up about my likes and dislikes and found myself getting excited about what could be in store.

Hart505: You'll think I'm a pervert.

Sue-J2k: Sir, you're forgetting I played with myself in class today with the knowledge that you could very well be watching, so if you're a pervert, then so am I, and I'm not a pervert sir.

Hart505: Well, Sue, what you did today got me in my number one turn on spot.

Sue-J2k: I don't know what you mean Sir. Which part?

Hart505: Well, I like to watch a woman playing with herself, but that's only part of it. There's something about a woman sat with her legs crossed that I find incredibly sexy. And, Well, I like looking up a woman's skirt.

Sue-J2K: Have you ever looked up my skirt before?

Hart505: No, of course not, but it was very difficult not to notice you today. First, your skirt was very short, and second, you weren't doing much to hide.

Sue-J2k: OK, let's put it another way. Have you ever tried to look up my skirt before.

Hart505: No!

Sue-J2K: Do you look up other girls skirts, or teachers for that matter.?

Hart505: Not on purpose. By that I mean I don't go out of my way to get a good look, but sometimes it happens, you know some of the girls at the school, they do all but lift their skirts up for you.

Sue-J2K: Really, I didn't know that.

Hart505: Well, believe me, they do.

Sue-J2K: Oh, I can believe it. So, you like to look up skirts, you like to watch a woman playing with herself. Now answer my question, what would you like to do next time?

Hart505: Can I ask you something first?

I was only stalling a little, I was actually curious about this.

Sue-J2K: Yes, anything, you know that.

Hart505: You said you wanted to feel my cum drying on your breasts. Was that for my benefit or is that actually what you wanted.

Sue-J2k: Sir, your cum is still on my tits. I'm sure me saying it gave you a little thrill, but I meant what I said, I wanted to feel it all over me and not wash it off until I have a shower, which incidentally I'll have to go and do soon.

Hart505: Wow.

Sue-J2k: Next time I suck you sir, I won't stop you cumming in my mouth if that's what you want, but that time, I wanted it all over my chest.

And yes I did want to cum in her mouth, but it was quite something to see her spreading all my cum over her and clearly enjoying it.

Hart505: When are you next in Mr Fletcher's class?

Mr Fletcher was one of the blind teachers at the school, and I'm sure if he knew what Sue possibly got up to in his class, he'd be pretty pissed off at not being able to see.

Sue-J2K: Tuesday, 2:30, final period.

Hart505: OK, when you go to his class, I want you to take your phone. And, make sure you have some earbuds in.

Sue-J2k: What do you want me to do Sir?

Hart505: Just do that for now and expect a message from me.

Sue-J2k: Anything else?

Hart505: Yes, be sure to wear a long skirt, but not a straight one that's so tight you can't move.

Sue-J2K: Oh. I think I have just the thing.

Hart505: And, nothing under it.

Sue-J2K: I rarely wear anything under my skirts and dresses.

Hart505: You're kidding!

Sue-J2K: Now I bet you wish you'd tried to get a look between my legs before today.

She wasn't wrong.

Sue-J2K: Well, I certainly hope you'll make a habit of trying for the rest of the year, even though there's only a few weeks left.

I didn't need telling twice!

Hart505: Would you like that?

Sue-J2K: You have no idea. Just thinking about it excites me!

The more we chatted, the less I felt like her teacher, but I had to be really careful that it didn't show outside of our online conversations.

Hart505: Then I'll do my best. I like to see you excited.

Sue-J2k: I can't wait till tuesday.

In all honesty, neither could I, I had a hard on just thinking about what I wanted her to do.

Hart505: You don't know what you'll be doing yet.

Sue-J2K: I have a pretty good idea, Sir. Now, I really have to go shower and wash your cum off my tits, oh and my own cum from my thighs.

Hart505: You dirty girl.

Sue-J2K: Yes Sir, I am, even though most of it is still in my head, I'd like to get a whole lot dirtier with you.

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't say so.

Hart505: Goodnight Sue, See you Tuesday.

I closed down the Telegram app and shut off my keyboard. What the fuck was I doing? As I rubbed my aching penis through my jeans, I found I didn't much care as long as neither of us got in trouble.