All Comments on 'The Chickadee Connection'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Chopping wood, attracting birds

Lovely tale, atmospheric, dreamy, satisfying. Nicely told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm slow...the husband, handicapped? Mountain air, summer heat, and fresh love! Splendor in the grass, seems like heaven...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, very thought provoking. Great imagery in your words.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 1 year ago

That was a great short read. I was expecting longer, but it certainly didn't need to be. And despite the new setting it was classic electricblue. Only you could evoke a crowded café scene in the middle of the Canadian wilderness.

Also, I loved that "color of her orgasm" device you used. Might have to steal that.

MountainMiscellanistMountainMiscellanistover 1 year ago

A lovely story - charming, organic, erotic and powerful. Thank you.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

This was mesmerizing. The essence of poetry, artistry, and wonderment rolled into a woodland setting in Canada. How much more remote could that get? I loved the chickadee elements and how that was woven throughout the story and into the title as a clue at the end that the author had written about her.

It was an excellent read.

OldFloridaGuyOldFloridaGuyover 1 year ago

Excellent storytelling. Excellent writing.

I don't typically read EC, but this was a great enticement to come back for more.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

This is really beautiful writing! You capture the essence of desire and you really take us deeply into the erotic (as opposed to writing down what happens in porn). I love the oozing wetness, those shifts in the pit of the stomach, those deep tingles and swellings you describe so well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.