The Chimes of Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was never one to be outdone. As soon her legs had recovered enough to support her, she climbed off her brother's shaft. Even though he had just fucked her, his penis was still erect with excitement as Sam grabbed Gina, pulling her onto the bed.

'Hold her down', she told him as she pulled off Gina's panties and forced her legs open wide, before dipping her head between them. His girlfriend swore loudly as his sister's tongue pierced her fanny, lapping away at her moist passage before sucking on the clit she had exposed. Gina tried to squirm but was held tightly by both of them, Simons cock dangling over her face as she eagerly opened her mouth and closed it over the head of his swollen gland.

Sam jammed her fingers up Gina's fanny, working them around until eventually the young woman could hold out no longer and with a wail, sprayed her juice all over Sam's face.

'Simon, lay down,' his sister ordered him. Once in position, she forced Gina to sit astride his cock with her back to him, 'Go on Simon, make her titties ache.' Whilst he dutifully squeezed Gina's breasts, Sam positioned his cock, 'Sit on its Gina' she commanded, watching as her friend impaled her anus on her brother's shaft.

Sam jammed her fingers once more into Gina's cunt, forcing it to open until she could fit her hand inside and then proceeded to fist her friend whilst her brother fucked her arse. Gina was screaming, not in pain, but with sheer pleasure, her body convulsing with multiple orgasms. Simon took Gina's weight, her arms and legs incapable of supporting her anymore. As he lowered his hips for one final stroke, Sam's hand whipped his cock out of Gina's arse. Gripping him firmly, she tossed him off until with a loud groan, he emptied his sack a second time, his spunk splashing his sister and girlfriend.

The bed looked like a war zone, three naked entwined bodies lay amongst the debris of quilt and sheets. They were all exhausted, their desires gratified, Sam rested her head on her brothers' shoulder, her hand stroking Gina's hair. Tears pricked Gina's eyes; at that moment she was as happy as she had ever been. Simon was fucked, but the prospect of repeating this with two beautiful girls in the future excited him.

Chapter Two

Simon had never really spent a great deal of time at Gina's home. He got on well enough with her parents who thought of him as a well-mannered young man, but in the time he and Gina had been together, he had only seen her bedroom on a couple of occasions. Unlike his mother, her parents were rather funny in that respect, and although they realised that he and their daughter were probably sleeping together, it was not something they condoned in their own home. Gina's father worked in haulage spending two weeks out on the road and then one week back at home. As they became accustomed to a new year, everyone was back at work and college. It was a Friday night and Simon had gone around to pick Gina up, only to find that she was still in town finishing up some shopping. Her mother Heather had opened the door to him, wine glass in hand. Gina had once told him in confidence that she suspected her father had another woman when he was away, and because her mother was alone so much, she tended to have a glass of wine too many each night.

Heather invited him indoors, the wine sloshing in the glass as she steadied herself. Simon could see where Gina got her looks from, unfortunately, her mother whilst still attractive had put more than a little bit of weight on over the years. If she had dressed appropriately, she could have disguised the fact, but she insisted on dressing as though she was still in her twenties. The sweater she wore was far too tight for her, making her already large breasts look even bigger and drawing attention to her large round spreading belly. The 'V' neck of the sweater barely contained her tits, displaying more flesh than it covered. As she plonked herself back down on the couch, her skirt which was again, far too short, displayed her ample thighs and a view of her panties. She patted the cushion next to her, indicating where Simon should sit. Throughout their conversation she would find any excuse to touch his arm or leg, constantly pushing her breasts in his direction and moving and opening her legs, giving him a better view beneath her skirt.

As they both heard the key in the front door, she quickly leaned towards him and drunkenly whispered in his ear. 'If there is anything, I can do to you, just let me know,' she said, sitting back as Gina entered the room.

They were walking towards his home when Simon blurted it out. 'Do you realise that your mum has just made a pass at me, well, more of a proposition?'

He was stunned when Gina gripped his arm tighter and began laughing. 'Would you?' She asked him. 'Would I what?' he retorted. 'Would you fuck her?' Gina asked.

He couldn't believe what she was asking. It was something he had never considered, not even crossing his mind. Whilst Simon had long ago realised that Gina viewed sex no differently than sleeping or eating or even breathing, the subject of her mother had never come up. Sex for Gina was wholly natural, the more exciting it was, the better she liked it, in her world, nothing was out of bounds where sex was concerned. As they continued to walk, Simon mulled over her enquiry. It made him feel nervous, he and Gina had discovered sex together, learning with each encounter. Sex with his sister had been easy, he had known her all his life. But sex with Gina's mum was a different proposition, she was mature and had probably had more sex than he'd had hot dinners, what would he do if he could not satisfy her. There was no pressure from his girlfriend, it was just her comment as they neared his home.

'You know it would be so exciting to think of you fucking my mother.'

He voiced his concerns to her as she stopped and spun him to face her. 'Listen, Simon, if you just fucked her the same as you fuck me, I guarantee that she would adore you.'

This was one of Simons failings Gina realised, he did not realise how good he was, not just in bed, but at everything that he attempted. Unfortunately, he often worried that he may let people down or that perhaps he was not good enough. When they arrived at his house, Gina immediately took Samantha to one side and Simon watched as they darted up the stairs. He still felt troubled with Gina's attitude and presently just wanted to be alone.

'Just tell Gina I'm nipping out,' he said to his mother as he closed the front door behind him. He spent the next hour walking around the village, but no matter how he tried, his mind would not make sense of his quandary. 'Bloody hell,' he thought to himself, 'Life had been so much simpler when it had just been, he and Gina!'

Simon returned home and joined the two girls. Much to his relief Gina made no mention of what they had discussed earlier, the three of them spending the rest of the evening as they normally did with his mother downstairs. Even when he walked her home, she did not raise the subject again, she was back to being, his normal Gina, kissing and teasing him at the end of the evening, knowing full well that he would retrace his steps with a bulge in the front of his pants. When he got back and went to his room, Samantha was waiting for him.

'Gina told me about her mother and how she propositioned you,' she said with a grin. 'Do you think you might?' He repeated to her what he had told his girlfriend. 'Listen, Simon, if you do and it doesn't work out, what have you lost. Nothing! You never know, it might be fun.'

The months had passed, and the twins had had their birthday, Gina had already had hers and as the days grew longer and warmer, they all began looking forward to the summer. With their summer break approaching, the weather perked up and several weeks of sunshine were predicted. The first week of the break had been hot with both girls taking the opportunity to lay out in the garden, tanning themselves. Samantha's mother was due a couple of days off and joined the girls on the sun loungers, sporting a very fetching bikini which immediately gained Gina's attention. This summer would be the last one before they all started to go their separate ways, Gina had been accepted at teacher training college in September, and the next time they would see her would be during the Christmas break, though she did promise to try and get back for some of the weekends.

Simon's mother was a hairdresser and had a salon in the nearby town, Sam was not really academically inclined and had decided that she would like to join her mother in the business, and so it was decided that she would do several days in college and then training days in the salon. Simon would still carry on at college dependant on his grades that summer, he was fairly confident he had done well and had already been offered a job in a large engineering works on the other side of the town. Hopefully, he would gain his qualifications over time whilst also receiving hands-on training on the shop floor.

That evening Gina took Simon to one side, 'I think tomorrow would be perfect, dad's away at the moment and if the weather is the same as today, then mum will be out in the garden sunning herself. I have told her that I am sleeping over here tomorrow night and that you will pick my bag up for me when you are passing. It will give you the perfect opportunity to fuck her.' Simon felt nervous all over again, but Gina reassured him that he would be fine, 'Leave it until mid-afternoon, she will have had several glasses of wine by then,' she told him excitedly.

Gina arrived promptly at ten the next morning, the sun was already high in the sky and the temperature outside was rising steadily. The two girls retired to the garden in their bikini's joined shortly afterwards by his mother. Simon joined them for a while but soon got bored of just lying in the sun, even if he was surrounded by three beautiful women. Going back indoors, he grabbed himself a cool beer and headed up to his room, his nervousness put him on edge, and he suddenly realised the bottle was empty. He was about to go and get a second when his door opened, and Sam appeared carrying another bottle for him. Sitting next to him on his bed, she knew what Gina wanted him to do and could sense his nervousness, realising that she needed to distract him.

He was about to take the bottle from her when she pulled it back before sliding further onto his bed. Grabbing a pillow and placing it behind her head, she held the bottle out to him. 'Drink it,' she instructed, 'all of it.' He tilted his head back, gulping slowly as he emptied its contents. As soon as he had finished, Sam snatched the bottle from his hand, it was still icy cold, condensation covering the glass. As he watched, Sam lay back and pushed her bikini bottoms to one side, exposing her fanny. She ran the neck of the bottle against the lips of her vagina, shivering and whimpering as her labia opened. Grasping the bottom of the bottle firmly, she gently pushed the top against her open fanny, the wetness of the bottle and her rapidly flowing juices helping it slide inside her cunt. She motioned to him to come nearer and as he did, she tugged down the front of his shorts, grasping his growing cock. Her hand moved rapidly up and down its length as she fucked herself with the bottle. She was not aiming for an intense session, just a fast and furious climax. It took her only minutes before she felt her orgasm start, and within seconds, Simon's cock unloaded his cream all over her hand and his belly. Sam was breathing heavily as she released him and grabbed some tissues from his bedside table, wiping first her fanny and then her hand.

'Feel better now? Get cleaned up, and then for god's sake, go and fuck Gina's mum.' She got up and disappeared from his room leaving him with semen spread across his stomach and shorts.

He went and showered before dressing in clean shorts and a t-shirt deciding that he did not need socks or underwear. The two beers and Sam's assistance had relaxed him and given him the courage he needed, once downstairs, he grabbed his phone and keys before shouting his farewells as he left the house.

Simon walked down towards Gina's home, but at the last moment detoured so that he approached her house from the rear. He had been in the summerhouse many times and knew that he could get into the garden from the back. Stood in the shadows by the building he was able to see the expansive garden. A large picnic blanket was spread out on the lawn and lying in the middle of it was Gina's mother, wearing a dark bikini. From a distance, she looked a little bit like a beached whale and every few minutes she would sit up and take a drink from her large wine glass. In the fifteen minutes he watched her, she finished one glass and started a second.

Simon disappeared from the back of the summerhouse, making his way to the front door. He rang the doorbell knowing full well that he would not be heard, before using the side-gate and going around the house into the garden.

'Hello, Mrs Duncan,' he called as he headed for the lawn. Heather sat up startled and spun around but then smiled as she recognised Simon.

'Come in darling, come and join me. Would you like a glass of wine or there are some beers in the fridge?'

Simon went into the kitchen and returned with a beer before standing by the blanket and putting the ice-cold bottle to his forehead.

'Take your top off if your hot,' Heather said, ecstatic as she watched him pull the t-shirt over his head, displaying his young muscular body, before patting the blanket next to her. Simon sat down and grabbed the bottle of lotion, applying some to his shoulders and arms. Heather had turned onto her front, all the better to watch him as he lay next to her and especially the bulge she could see in his shorts.

He proffered the bottle to her as she glanced up at him. 'Could you do it for me?' she asked, 'I can feel my back beginning to burn'. Simon had noticed that up close, Heather was not as large as he imagined, yes, she was plump, but everything was in proportion despite there being slightly more of it. He straddled her legs, pushing his slowly expanding cock against the cheeks of her arse as he put the lotion on his hands and started to massage it into her skin.

With each upward stroke, he intentionally caught the back of her bikini top. 'Do you mind if I unfasten it?' He asked.

Heather's quick answer told him that she was eager for him to continue. He oiled her back and shoulders before slipping his hands along her side. As he reached her armpits, his fingers lingered on the swell of her breasts, gently rubbing the lotion in as Heather squirmed beneath him.

Finally finished, he gave her a moment before saying, 'I can do your front as well if you would like that?' Heather needed no second bidding and nearly flattened Simon in her haste to turn over. Her tits were large, and Simon found his eyes glued to them as they bounced and separated when she moved. Heather's gaze was riveted to his groin, propping herself up and refusing to move her eyes from his rapidly throbbing member as Simon spread her legs slightly.

Kneeling between them, he applied the lotion to his hands and starting with her feet, very slowly working his way over her ankles and up her shins and the sides of her lower legs. By the time he reached her knee's, he could feel Heather trembling beneath his hands while her eyes, still glued to his groin, fluttered constantly.

Simon opened her legs wider so that he could reach further and added more lotion to his hands as he began working his way up her thighs. Spending several minutes massaging the oil into her skin, he finally reached the top of her legs. The trembling had stopped, having been replaced with a visible shaking which caused her tits and belly to wobble, Heather was panting, the anticipation of his hands moving the next couple of inches overwhelming her. With his fingers splayed, his thumbs finally sank into the crease of her groin as he ran them up and down, inches from her fanny. Hooking one thumb beneath the gusset of her bikini bottoms, he removed his other hand and knelt upright. Heather watched entranced as slowly he undid the button on his shorts and lazily slid his zip down. Shaking his hips, his shorts fell away exposing his throbbing cock, just as he rammed his thumb into her cunt.

Surely the scream and cry that escaped her mouth must have been heard on the road at the front of the house. Beneath his hands, Heather shook, wobbled and blasphemed, losing all her self- control as she climaxed, her juices leaving her bikini bottoms sodden.

Simon pulled her briefs from her and threw the wet material to one side before rolling back and removing his shorts. Pushing Heather's legs up and out, he positioned himself between her thighs, before gripping his cock and rubbing it up and down her labia. Her fanny was slick with her juices and it took no effort at all to slide his prick deep into her orifice. With each insertion she grunted, urging him on as he pounded her perfectly shaven pussy. Kneeling upright he watched as her tits and belly wobbled with each thrust of his hips, his hands going to those beautiful mammaries and crushing them in his hands. His cock throbbed inside her, but he would stop for a moment, allowing the intense pleasure to subside, before once more fucking her.

He guessed that she had not been getting any lately because it took him less than ten minutes before she was once more shrieking and shuddering beneath him. Simon withdrew his cock giving Heather time to recover and allowing himself a chance to prolong the eruption that was drawing ever closer. As her heavy breathing diminished, he told her to roll on her side before lying behind her as she raised one leg, bending it at the knee. Heather was expecting his cock to return to her fanny, but instead, he opened the cheeks of her arse until he could see her puckered anus.

The cleft of her arse was wet with her juices, as was his prick as he pushed it against that small entrance and was rewarded as the first couple of inches slid into her. It only took a few strokes before his cock easily slid in and out and he proceeded to fuck her anally, his hand reaching over her hip and finding her cunt. With each thrust she screamed, followed by a deep groan as he pushed two fingers into her fanny. It was a good job Heather was swiftly approaching another climax as Simon could not hold out much longer, he was relieved as she cried out again and shuddered, releasing his hot cum into her arse, filling her anus with his sperm.

Simon stayed over that night, waking Heather frequently until he had filled every one of her orifices at least once if not twice.

The last month for Simon had been rosy, Gina was always there to fuck whenever he desired, and his mother normally went out with her friends on a Wednesday and Saturday thus giving him time to spend fucking Sam or even both of the young girls. Add to that his occasional liaison with Gina's mother, life at the moment was beyond what he could ever expect.

He was in the village pub one evening with a few mates when he noticed Caroline, his mother's friend, enter with a group of other women. Normally he might receive a nod or a mouthed 'hello,' in recognition, but that evening was different as she openly smiled and waved in his direction. For the rest of the night, he continually noticed her eyes watching him. It was, as he was leaving, that she grabbed his arm, pulling him to one side.

'Simon, I hope you don't mind, I have some heavy items at home that need moving, would you be a darling and pop round one afternoon and give me a hand?' Simon said that he would find the time as he followed his mates through the door, outside they all slapped his back and congratulated him.

123456...8