All Comments on 'The Chinese Lantern Bride Ch. 00'

by AlessaRose

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like the premise of this, with the sweet letters to and from the daughter contrasting so starkly with what is really going on in his life. It drew me in and I wanted to know more.

Very well-written with just a couple of minor errors: "Buxomly blonde" - "Buxom". " a closet kleptomaniaC".

All very nicely done until I reached the assault, where he grabs her by the neck and slams her head against a wall, which depending on the material it's made of may have knocked her out, injured her neck, or at least given her a large, painful goose egg on her head. But she seems totally unaffected by this brutal attack. I know fantasy is a big part of stories here, but unless you're writing supernatural or sci-fi, basic physical facts should be kept in mind.

Oh, and you don't clean marble with bleach unless you don't mind ruining the item.;)

AlessaRoseAlessaRoseover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

I agree with everything you said. I'll probably be editing this, and maybe rehauling that stupidly written bit. This was my first ever piece of erotica that I wrote a couple years back, and I think it deserves some work. I should have done that before posting it here but I was a little lazy. Lesson learned!

Hopefully I'll have a better version of this up soon.

(And obviously, I've never done much cleaning myself IRL to have missed the marble thing.... *facepalm* lol. Will edit that as well!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlessaRose@AlessaRose
I'm an aspiring writer looking to mesh two of my passions together - eroticism, and storytelling. I'm pretty new to writing erotic literature, and would appreciate any feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read my humble little works and giving me the chance to share a pi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES