The Chip Ch. 02

Story Info
Older man mind controls younger woman into having his baby.
2.4k words
4.37
44.3k
44

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MommyM
MommyM
56 Followers

Julie looked up at the clock and was surprised to see it tick past 10:00pm. She'd been buried in a final project she had been working on for her summer internship. She's heard the project had come all the way from the CEO himself and she really wanted to be impressive. She was hoping to get a job after she graduated college. She'd made good progress but it was definitely time to go home, it was getting late.

Stepping outside she knew the door would automatically lock behind her and she started walking in the direction of her apartment. She'd taken to walking home, especially in the evenings to clear her head of the day's work. Making it a few blocks past work, she turned to next block, walking home on automatic as she thought about her project. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned, just in time to see a man, covered in head to toe black, jab a needle in her arm, plunging the syringe down.

"What the...!" She tried to recoil but suddenly darkness closed around her field of vision and she felt herself falling over....

Opening her heavy eyelids, Julie felt groggy and hungover. She blinked away the soft sunlight and realized she was laying on her back in a bed. Actually, in a very comfortable bed. The sunlight she saw was covered by sheer curtains from several windows nearby. Taking a few more minutes to feel comfortable keeping her eyes open, she started to move and went to sit up. Things seemed to move slowly and she still felt groggy and weird. "Ugghhh" she moaned involuntarily.

Looking up, there was a middle-aged woman in a maid like uniform swiftly walking towards her. "Be careful sitting up my dear! Go slow! You might not be feeling so good" Sitting up had given Julie a headache and she quickly turned green. "Oh dear" the maid said and helped Julie throw up into a nearby basin. After that had passed, Julie sat in in bed and regained herself.

"Where am I?" she asked. "I can't remember anything..." Julie struggled to remember how she had come to be in this beautiful room and beautiful bed but all she could remember was working on her project late into the night.

"Oh, don't you remember? You're Mr. Peter's personal guest! You're in one of his vacation homes," said the maid.

"Who? What?" Julie said.

"Oh, that's alright my dear, Mr. Peter warned me you might not being feeling so good after last night! He took you home in his helicopter."

Taking her time to regain herself and sipping on some water, Julie started to feel much better. And much more concerned. She honestly couldn't remember how she'd come to be where she was and didn't know who "Mr. Peter" was. What had she done with him? To top it off, she wasn't even wearing her own clothes - she was dressed in a short of nightgown that boarded on indecent it was so short and low cut, not to mention almost sheer.

Hearing the door creak open, she glanced up, and saw a middle-aged man in a T shirt and casual pants walk in. "You can go now," he gestured towards the maid in the room. He voice seemed to boom in her head and Julie thought "Wow! I must be more hungover than I thought."

The man looked hungrily at her with his bright blue eyes and stepped towards the foot of the bed. Recognition dawned on Julie and she quizzically looked at him and said, "Wait.. you're the CEO of the company I work for... Wait, am I at your house?!? Sir, I'm so sorry for whatever it is I did last night! Truly I don't remember any of it!" Julie sputtered, desperately hoping she hadn't lost her job.

Peter looked at her and said, "Please, call me Peter for now." The voice reverberated through her head and Julie winced. "He warned me it might hurt for a while but your brain will quickly get used to it." Julie looked up, confusion on her face.

"Please, let me explain." Peter said, opening his arms to her. "You're currently in a guest bedroom of one of my vacation homes. We took a helicopter here last night." Naming the state, Julie paled, realizing they were at least 1000 miles away from the city she last remembered being in. "You see, I remember meeting you at the start of the summer and I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. I just had to have you."

"Have me?" Julie thought, looking at Peter with still more confusion.

"Let's set up some ground rules first," Peter said clearly and confidently, "You will stay on this property at all times. You will never leave without my permission. You will call me Peter in the company of others but will switch between Peter, Sir, Master, Daddy, and Love while we are alone and in bed." Even more confused, Julie looked up at him and he continued, "Your greatest purpose in life is to have my babies. Nothing will make you happier in life that to mother my children and nothing will please me more."

Julie looked very confused and was almost grimacing sitting up in bed. Peter's voice boomed in her brain, reverberating around her skull and seemed louder that anything else, even her own thoughts. "What..." she started.

"Julie, I'm going to honest will you," Peter started, "I saw you and decided I absolutely have to have you." I've taken you and flown you to one of my homes where you will stay and live to please me. I've taken away your cell phone, no one knows you're here. I also like control in all things so I've had a new piece of bio technology implanted in your head." Julie turned from confused to startled. Peter continued, "It's been programed to my voice and will cause you to want to do what I tell you to do. In fact, it's probably what's giving you a headache right now. You will never attempt to remove or tamper with this." Peter's voice rang throughout her head and Julie continued to grimace.

"Now I'll send up your dinner and let you continue to rest and sleep off the drugs. I'll see you tomorrow." Peter told her and got up and left the room. The maid quickly walked back in with a tray of food. Julie nibbled on it at the maid's insistence as Peter's voice continue to ring in her head, "Your greatest purpose in life is to have my babies..." What was Peter going to do to her?

The next day, Julie woke up feeling much better. The hangover feeling was for the most part gone and only a very small, dull headache remained but she felt like she could move around at a normal speed. The maid brought in breakfast and a new set of clothes to get dressed in: underwear, very short jean shorts (so sort, the bottom curve of her but could be seen out of them), and a T shirt. After she changed, Julie was given a short tour of the house by the maid - it was huge! It had an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, a pool table room, a library, a huge kitchen and family room combination, and seemingly endless bedrooms. The house just seemed to go on and on. The maid assured her that grounds were even more sprawling than the house.

She watched a little TV and tried to read a book she found in her room but was distracted all day. "Why am I still here? What is Peter going to do?" she thought. At dinner, the maid had Julie change clothes again to a slinky little blue cocktail dress that complemented her eyes. Julie was shown into the dining room where she found Peter already sitting. She stopped, suddenly afraid.

"Sit" said Peter clearly, gesturing towards the chair closest to him at the table. Then the strangest sensation happened to Julie: her mind went blank, she started forward, and quickly sat in the chair Peter gestured to, all without telling her body to do it. It was almost like that hypnotic "autopilot" feeling of going home late after work when your body just does what it needs to without you directing it very consciously.

"How did I...?" Julie asked.

"The chip" said Peter cheerily. "It's working well I see. I told you that it will make you want to do what I tell you to do. Now eat."

Julie started eating and Peter started asking her a lot of questions. Things like "How old are you? Where are you from? Where do you live now? What school do you go to? What are you studying? Why did you pick that?" She dutifully fired off the answers to him without even thinking about what to say first. Peter seemed genuinely interested in her answers though. Even some of her family and friends didn't care about why she was studying what she picked or why she had chosen the college she did.

After the meal, Peter wrapped up their conversation by telling Julie, "Okay, I think it's time for bed. You'll be sleeping with me tonight. The maid will help you get ready and then show you to my room and you'll go."

Suddenly scared after being slowly relaxed over dinner, Julie stood and did as she was told: she followed the maid back to the guest room she knew, changed from her dress to another skippy nightgown, this one close to sheer, with lacy underwear underneath. By the time the maid showed her to Peter's bedroom, Julie was shaking but still followed her.

Entering, she found Peter in a bathrobe with no shirt on underneath, standing at the far end of the room. "Come in Julie" he said "and close the door behind you." She did as she was told involuntarily, her body moving without her brain telling it to, all the while unable to hide the fear on her face.

Looking over at her, Peter looked sympathetic and said, "There is nothing to fear, I won't hurt you. Take a deep breath and calm down, this will be enjoyable." Julie exhaled the breath that she didn't realize she was holding in, surprised how much it actually calmed her.

"What do you intend to do...?" Julie asked.

Peter looked at her longingly and told her, "Julie, I'm going to make love to you tonight. Take off the nightgown and get on the bed on your back." Julie did as she was told immediately, her mind going blank but worry covering her.

Peter took off the bathrobe, revealing he was naked underneath. He tried to stay in shape but had a small paunch that was unavoidable at fifty-five. His cock was tight and stood at attention straight out in front of him. His balls hung low underneath. Julie stared at him; her expression unreadable. Peter walked over to her and took off her bra and panties, Julie made no move to stop him. He started kissing her, starting with little kisses to her neck and perky B cup breasts, taking his time to suck her small, pink nipples. Julie gasped when she felt Peter's tongue on her nipple, then something clicked in her brain and out of fear, she tried to squirm away on her from him and tried to push him away.

"Oh no, love, stop." Peter said. Julie stopped immediately without wanting to. "Julie, you will let me do whatever I want to you tonight and you'll like it."

Julie looked up at him Peter swung himself on top of her on the bed and bent down over her, grabbing her boobs and squeezing them while kissing her lips, tonguing her mouth. Julie's mouth automatically responded to Peter's while her body bucked up at his hand's touch to her breast. She made no effort to stop Peter or move and while he kissed her, a small thought slipped into the back of her head: "This is so nice. You love this." She still seemed panicked.

Peter's cock was even bigger now, if that were possible, and was straining forward towards Julie's opening. Peter stopped kissing and fondling Julie, leaned up, and placed his hand at her entrance, then started twirling his fingers. Pleasantly surprised with how wet she already was, Peter spent a few moments playing with her clit, causing Julie to squirm in pleasure and confusion. "That's it baby girl, I told you you'd like this." Peter said. Then Peter positioned his bulging cock at her entrance, getting his head slick with her juices.

"Please...!" Julie cried! Spurred on by her opposition, Peter slowly slipped his cock head in to her, not wanted to hurt her by going too fast.

"Oh God!" Peter cried and stopped. Not only was Julie the tightest girl he'd ever been in. He quickly felt her intact barrier. Looking at Julie, he accused her in a soft voice, "You're a virgin!?!"

Julie shook her head yes. Holding her cheek against his palm, Peter switched gears but couldn't deny himself for much longer. Peter said, "Sorry love, this will only hurt a little." And pushed his cock firmly up all the way into Julie.

"UUUUggghhh," Julie cried and writhed beneath him.

Peter's cock felt like it was almost going to explode already. He hadn't fucked a virgin since he was teenager - he had no idea that Julie wasn't experienced!

Unable to deny himself, Peter started fucking her in a steady rhythm and Julie was quickly overwhelmed with sensation. Grabbing on the sheets to steady herself Julie cried out several times as Peter pounded into her from a top her, her head rolling side to side.

Peter grabbed her boobs and increased his pace, his face grimacing as he felt his balls start to boil over. Watching Julie squirm underneath him in pleasure while holding her down by her boobs was powerful for Peter. He hadn't felt this passionate during sex in... well forever. And he was taking her virginity! With several powerful thrusts forward, Peter buried his cock, balls deep and emptied his seed in her warm, wet, and waiting pussy.

Crying out while coming, Peter held Julie as she rocked through her first sexual experience, then slid out of her and laid next to her while holding her in bed.

"Julie, that was the best sex I've had in well... a long time." Peter sighed, moving to kiss her lips. "How did that make you feel?"

Julie looked up at him and said, "Oh Peter, that felt... incredible" and she let herself be kissed by him.

MommyM
MommyM
56 Followers