All Comments on 'The Choices of Evelyn Ch. 07-09'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseover 5 years ago
Brutal

Incredibly well written, yet hard to read. The descriptions of how Evelyn felt brought all the senses into the picture and painted a portrait of how she lay. Her helpless surrender was well written too. I'm hoping one or more of her prior lovers makes a reappearance. Maybe to save her, maybe even to scorn her for leaving them.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 5 years ago
Relentless

If angiquesophie were not such a gifted writer, it would be difficult to read more than a page of a story like this. She gives us no respite from the violence and degradation visited upon Evelyn, no clear understanding of whether she is truly making choices or helplessly dancing to the pulls of a soulless puppeteer. When we finish each installment, we're not left with a sense of having been entertained or enlightened or even cauterized, but simply embarrassed that our morbid fascination kept us reading to the end. Yes, she is that good.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah13 days ago

I’m surprised by the lack of comments. I’m not sure if it’s from a dearth of readership or if those reading this story are just too stunned to speak.

I think sometimes the author’s intent is to exaggerate character traits to push the boundaries of believability.

I’m unsure of the benefits. Greater dramatic tension perhaps.

Regardless of the extremity, I feel that ‘trainers’ like Zelda and Lilith are predators, worthy of training in their own right. They should be introduced to extended sessions with the Pear of Anguish. At least until their sphincters cease to perform. They can look forward to being freed from the pesky effort to contain their mud and the comforting swaddle of adult diapers for their remaining time here. You’re welcome, ladies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...